Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any FuzzyButtz Searching for Dominant Partners

FuzzyButtz

Meteorite
~Hello lovely people~
My name is FuzzyButtz, or Ashley or Ash if you would prefer to use that. I am new around these parts, and I am eager to get right into the thick of it. So let's just get into the good stuff.

Some baseline things first. I don't respond to single sentence requests or responses. At least one paragraph, as I try to match my partners response lengths, and anything less than that causes things to fall off quite quickly. I also have little tolerance for ghosting. Let me know if you need a break, lose interest, or whatever. I am an understanding person.

I am a furry. I have only the desire to play anthropomorphic characters. That being said, I am flexible on what type of character I can play, from species to how they play. With all that said, I do not care if you want to play a human or anthropomorphic character. That's your prerogative, and I will happily play against either. I tend to play more submissive, but I can also play switch or dom. Here's an F-list for more details.

As for my prefrences in plots and such, I don't really have any specifics. I am looking for smutt first and foremost. There still needs to be some kind of story to push things forward. For settings, I would say Sci Fi or Modern are my favorites. I do have a bit of a weak spot for some slice of life smutt.

I'm currently just looking for some heavy smutt stuff. Playing some submissive, fluffy or scalie gal against some dominant partner. If that sounds up your alley, hit me up~

Please drop me a pm if interested. I'll keep working on this over the next few days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom