Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tormented Queen CYOA Interest Check

Caramel Cooper

Sweet Dreams

Interactive Story

No sign-up required! Read the story and vote in the OOC thread for what happens next.

Story thread (IC)
Voting thread (OOC)
Character profile thread

Hi there! You can call me Caramel. I’ve wanted to run a Choose Your Own Adventure style story for a while and this might be an opportune time to give it a shot.

The idea is that each round you pick an option you like and reply to this thread to vote for it. No sign-up required. You’re welcome to discuss your choices and even use your words to influence other participants to vote for the option you picked. Think of it as an OOC thread for an RP, except I’ll be the only one writing in the IC thread. Conversations about the story in this thread will motivate me to keep writing and might affect the kind of options I’ll give you in the future! 💕

I’ll notify you here in advance each time before voting closes, and when it does, the most voted option takes precedence. The first (pretty simple) voting below doubles as an interest check for this story, so make sure to post if you want to see it kick off. Finally, don’t forget to check out the Expected Content Warning at the top of the thread. Combined with the short premise below, it should give you some idea of what to expect, and if not, feel free to ask questions!

The Kingdom of Kiree is in shambles and its oppressors only allow its continued existence for their depraved amusement. A playground for terror. A source of innocent slaves. The queen is desperate for a solution, but does not have much room to breathe while being subjugated by her enemies. Every choice she makes will come at a heavy cost to her people who she’s sworn to protect.

Voting Closed for Chapter 1

Who is the queen?

1) Queen Kathleen Kiree2) Queen Michelle Kiree3) Queen Sophia Kiree

Personality: Impulsive, hot-headed, motherly
Notable assets: Temples, paladins, clerics

Personality: Daring, calculative, arrogant
Notable assets: Assassins, thieves, spies

Personality: Academic, open-minded, playful
Notable assets: Mages, scholars, books

From left to right: Kathleen, Michelle, Sophia
32064428_001_08fe.jpg

65881222_014_5e5e.jpg

28647027_001_9d92.jpg

43039163_003_6f25.jpg
01.jpg

36190969_012_bef8.jpg

34762656_005_3573.jpg

Kendra_Lust_with_Calves_Wearing_Stockings_in_Bed_4.jpg
3b6951dd35788c728b7b33c212b7f432.jpg

0003-02.jpg

89493725_001_b61f.jpg

67209901_003_729a.jpg

Last edited:
My vote is for Queen Katherine Kiree too. I think that with her being impulsive and hot headed, she acts before she thinks things through very thoroughly. Because of that, she can get herself into trouble quite easily.

Last edited:
I'd like to see how hot-headedness and motherly impulses can collide into perhaps... unstable positions for a Queen in an already tenuous situation.

As such, I'll be voting for Kathleen Kiree as Queen.

I'll wait for at least one more person to vote or otherwise express an interest, and I'll keep voting open for the queen's identity until then and for at least another 24 hours. You have until I post the results to cast your votes! Excited to get this started and to put the queen into all kinds of trouble. 😉

I'll go ahead and close voting for this round so I can start working on the first chapter, which shouldn't take more than a day or two. I'll post a link to the IC thread here once it's up.

Voting closed for Chapter 1

35895850_002_ac0f.jpg

I vote for :

3) Walk to the Demon Lord and slap him in the face. He will no doubt enact his third option, but at least it won't look like it was Kathleen's willing choice.

Since Queen Kathleen is hot headed and impulsive it seems like this would be her perfect response. She is angry, insulted, and desperate so taking some kind of physical action would probably be the first thing to pop into her mind.

I would like to vote for Option 2. It has the least outwardly bad connotations, as losing the Head Priestess of the faith would be devastating, and letting everyone in a position of power be ravaged by corrupting demon seed would be unwise.

Not to mention the fact that, since the Queen is making the choice, the burden - should there be any - should fall on her shoulders, and not her subjects, even if shared with her.

Option 3 feels like it fits the character. It should be noted that option 3 is the only one that seems to lock the kingdom away for 7 years

Thanks for the replies and the insights on your decisions! Would love to see a few more votes for Chapter 2, I'll keep this round open for the weekend.

Also I realize that since this forum category is intended for interest checks and initial coordination, I should create a new OOC thread in the Open Roleplay OOC Chatter category after this round of votes. I'll post a link here when it's done. For now, leave your votes in this thread.

Although I don't think it is the wisest choice the Queen we chose is not one for weighing up options so I think 3 is the one that fits her character.

Bump! Would love to have a few more participants. All you have to do is read the story and vote for the kind of trouble that comes the Queen's way. 😘

Back
Top Bottom