Mx Female [NSFW] Blackmane's Den of Sins. Subs Wanted.

Blackmane

Sir
ezgif-4-d14f90d749.gif

Now be a good girl and get on your knees.

• Before anything else, this post has tabs. Please read through all of them contacting me.

Blackmane is a regular character in my stories. He's a sponsor for exclusive incognito events for equally exclusive people. Which is to say, when I chose the name for this forum, it was to make the point that I'm here to provide a specific experience and enjoy myself while doing so. This thread is a place where dark fantasies are fulfilled through writing. I am not pretentious but I am oh so unapologetically vulgar.

So just call me Blackmane. I'm a perpetually amateur writer and this is my sinful outlet. Welcome to my thread.

The Bulletpoints
    • MxF, Dom x Sub only.
    • Con / Dub-Con Only
    • Third person exclusive.
    • My comfort zone is 300 words per post. That's five or six paragraphs. Starters and inspired posts may go over 1k.
    • Ghost friendly. Will not make a fuss and will let you know if I have to pause the RP.
    • I will do my best to guarantee a post per week at minimum, but my usual is much, much frequent. Up to several per day.
    • I come in waves. I am not the type to do one reply for everybody and go in order. Sometimes you'll get 10 posts in a day, others one while someone else gets the 10. If one partner is on their day off and has a clear schedule I am going to prioritize her over the others that day. If I just started a roleplay, I will give it most of my time for the day. I would have presumably done the same to you in turn, so be reasonable.
    • I am picky, but open to trying things out. That means I will drop most of the RPs I start within the first few posts if things don't work out. It's nothing personal, but if I don't feel we mesh well it's not going to work out long term.
    • I am very OOC friendly and love good banter.

The Experience
    27526593-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

I play exclusively dominant characters, and by that I don't mean someone who just puts some cuffs on his sub and calls it a day. My characters always embody some aspect of dominance at their core. It's a fundamental part of who they are. To dominate is to poses, and there are many ways to express that.

First we have control. Controlling doms want every aspect of their sub's lives to be influenced by them. From how they dress, to how they walk, who they fuck and when, and they make it clear that it is entirely one-sided. He decides what's for dinner, and she gets no say in it. It's for her own good.

Then there is, of course, love. To the lover, his sub is everything to them, and will not take no for an answer. They will be stalkers, long lost flames coming back to sweep her away from a happy marriage with all the excitement she's come to miss. They are intense but fueled by dark desires they can control. Wonderful if she reciprocates, monsters if they do not.

The owner is in many ways control on steroids. This one represents the cold, ruthless Master/Slave relationship. To the owner, his sub exists to please him, to fulfill any and all of his fantasies, and to further his own ends.

And lastly, the Alpha. In the social ladder the alpha is the male who leads the pack, he gets enjoyment out of putting other men in their place, by showing them the one they love most was only theirs because he wasn't there to take her from him.

Tell me which one is your favorite when you message me so I'll know you actually read my thread. Or write me an essay about how much you hate all of them, I'm good with that too ;)
  • If I got your attention to the point you got to this tab, well thank you. Good girl, keep reading. I promise it gets good.

The Bulletpoints
    • Be female or female identifying. I don't care for your IRL gender but I don't want to feel like I'm roleplaying with another dude.
    • Don't be afraid to tell me what you want. You are not going out of your way to look for a roleplay just to please someone else... right? :sneaky:
    • State your kinks proudly and openly. I can't think of a good story if I don't know where you want to go with it. I don't need an entire F-List, just the things that make you smash that reply button the moment you read them.
    • Be friendly and interesting. You don't have to impress me.
    • I am ghost friendly. You don't even need to go out of your way to block me. If you ghost me I will just wish you best of luck and if you come back and I'm still around I'm usually ok with resuming or starting fresh.
    • Do not send me or ask for nudes or take playful banter as permission to get intimate with me. Respect my boundaries and I will do the same.
    • Do not spend 3 hours editing your posts before sending. I do barely a once over before I hit post and while I'd say I am very good at doing single takes all things considered, don't put more effort than necessary into your writing. I'm ok with a typo or two.
    • If you have a cock-size preference, just let me know. Otherwise I will simply assume big, whatever that means to you.

The Experience
    21337419-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

I'm of the belief that there's merits to both brats and good girls, so I enjoy them both greatly, but if you asked me what I'd prefer, then somewhere in the middle is where I'd sit. Complete submission out of the gate takes away a lot of the fun, while rebelliousness for the sake of rebellion stagnates that feeling of progression of intimacy that is so important to me in Dom/Sub roleplays. For a short-term roleplay, however, all bets are off.

But more importantly, what do you bring to the experience? What do you want from a dom in your stories? Let me know ;)
  • 21604811-ezgif.com-effects.gif

Most of my real kinks are thematic in nature. Not so much about the sex but what happens around it. So I'm just going to list the basics here and then get into more detail about those below.

The Absolute Basics

Can't have a functional story without these. Don't message me if any of these is a no.

• Anal / Oral / Vaginal Penetration
    • Sexy Clothing / High Heels / Attractive Face Claims
    • Manhandling, Spanking, Biting, Choking (light), Hair Pulling and other similar misstreatments
    • Handcuffs, Collars, Leather & Chain, and light bdsm
    • Dirty talk and name calling (slut, whore, plaything, etc)
    • Cock Worship
    • Cumplay

The Big No No's

Consider anything south or these to also be no's. I'm not into gore, so evidently vore is also out of question.

• Gore / Bloodplay (Exceptions made for tender necks and sharp fangs)
    • Hard Non Con
    • Actually Painful Sex / No Enjoyment
    • Bathroom Stuff
    • Pregnancies (Impregnation is fine)
    • Footjobs or feet worship
    • Anthros
    • Fandoms
    • BBW / Chubby (Goes both ways)
    • Anything and everything that violates the site rules. I will report you.

Alright, with that out of the way, onto the actual kinks. ;)

These are not plots but themes, and can be used in any combination.

Adultery: The Forbidden Fruit

While by no means mandatory, this might as well be my favorite kink of them all. Nothing gets me more than a sub that's having the time of her life being dominated while simultaneously agonizing over the vows she broke for the sake of placating the fire inside her. It tickles the "so wrong yet so right" nerve in my brain just right, and when done right it makes for stories that are simply impossible to put down. Likewise, a man who finds out the hard way that he's just a man when it comes to resisting your sub's charms has a similar appeal.

Subservience: Drastic Life Changes

You know the drill. A demanding boss, a father figure in a position of power, or a fickle nobleman. Putting your characters in situations where agency and control is in very short supply never gets old for me. Sure, the demanding boss may pay his sub an outrageous salary and the fickle nobleman might give her the princess treatment outside the bedroom, but all such things come at a price. Her life will change to revolve around him.

Power Reversal: How the turn tables!

The exact opposite. Powerful female boss gets taught a lesson by a disgruntled employee, low-level workers getting more than just their hourly rate as payments, or a lowly knight that gets the princess after an unlikely turn of events. If Subservience is punching down, then power-reversal punches up.

Forbidden Relationships: Got to have what we can't have.

For similar reasons as adultery, this one is always a treat. The sinful priest and the temptress confessing all her sins in immaculate detail. The doctor and his vulnerable patient, or a criminal prosecutor with a critical witness.

Light Bimbofication: Going the extra mile.

Nothing shows commitment more than a sub changing herself for her dom. Piercings, maybe a tattoo, or a little cosmetic surgery to be perfect for him. I don't personally find the rest of the bimbofication kink appealing, but I am a tasteful fake boob enjoyer and am not afraid to say so!
  • This is not a list of faces for MC, but a collection of pictures to serve as inspiration for your own face claims (or if you don't want to go image searching, picking any one of these is very welcome).

For modern day I prefer real faces, while for fantasy and sci-fi art (genuine or AI) is perfectly fine.

I will do my best to pick a face claim that fits the story and your tastes, but if my profile picture does the trick for you, here it is in full-size.

how-to-choose-the-right-long-hairstyles-for-men.jpeg

And here goes an image dump of women I find insanely attractive.

9009625.png

19951119.png

25375910.png

399f8262b3e638cba9ccf78541cc737c.jpeg

18524816.png

Pcf24Cw.jpeg

Gorgeous-Sexy-Redhead-Girl-redhead-15_1.jpeg

anna-nystrom-ass-1_1.jpeg

mmuXEx2.png

Screenshot_2024-01-04_194501.png

IMG_6815.jpeg

22736880.png

IMG_3200.jpeg

21089463.png
  • Themes
    • Adultery
    • Bullying
    • Deals
    • Corporate
    • Betrayal
    • Role Reversal
    • Interracial
    • Religion
    • Parties
    • Drugs & Alcohol
    • Courtly Affairs and Nobility

Settings
    • Modern Day
    • Sci-Fi / Cyberpunk
    • Historical / Alt History
    • Alt Society (modern day but society has different laws, rules and morals)

Pairings
    My Character x Your Character. SO means Significant Other.

• SO x SO's Sister
    • Best Friend x Friend's Wife
    • Bully x Victim's Sister or Lover
    • Father x Son's SO
    • Father x Daughter
    • Executive x Employee's SO (She can also work there)
    • Surgeon x Patient
    • Psychiatrist x Patient
    • Teacher x Student
    • Religious Figure x Believer
    • Cult Leader x Outsider
    • Demon x Summoner
    • Ghost x Haunted
    • Conqueror x Noblewoman (daughter or wife to the king/duke/count)
    • Professor x Apprentice (for something a little more magical)
    • Fratboy x Sorority Girl
    • Rockstar x Fans
    • MVP Player x Opposing Side's Cheerleader
    • Parton x Camgirl
    • Gym Trainer x Member
    • Father x Daughter's Friend
    • Regular x First Timer's Girl at a swinger's club

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom