Mx Female What’s more fun than kicking around your boytoy?

Greetings and Salutations

~~~

My name is Knight^^ As the title states plainly I’m looking for a rp partner to play a more dominant female character to push MC around in whichever way you’d prefer. I don’t give a fuck what gender you are irl no worries darling.. Rp partner must be literate! And willing to speak outside of rp to help drive the plot forward/make small talk. If you’d like to know more about me, and what I like you can find my main thread on my profile

below are a few listings of possible plot lines to explore, and I’d be willing to hear anything you have to offer of course.<33

. . .

Nerd X Schoolbully- a basic plot involving a female bully taking advantage of a quiet nerd, getting progressively more daring in her attempts as she finds him just too fun to leave alone.

Streamer X Gf/fan- A popular male video game streamer becomes the fixation of a hungry fan/girlfriend. Things only get more precarious when she finds her way into his room… trying to force the noises out from his lips while he tries his best to act normal for the camera.

Unlucky gambler X Wolfgirl/Female- MC and yours have been playing high stakes games for awhile, the bets are getting heated. Heavy wagers left and right, and unfortunately MC is on a terrible losing streak. He’s given one more chance to earn it all back, however if he loses… the sharp click of a leash clasped at his neck is soon to follow, as he’s bet the rest of the day away to be YC personal pet.

Human X demonic presence- a plot involving MC summoning or stumbling upon a demonic presence or some kind of feminine eldrich being. I could see some potential in MC trying to summon some powerful creature to create a pact with in order for great power, but he’s tricked into being a plaything to be pushed around and debased by her

Human/elf X Orc- a plot involving human or elven males being captured by orc tribes to be used as amusing toys.

—-
KINKS AND LIMITS

A variety of kinks and things I enjoy in rp are: monster girls, cat/wolfgirls, degradation and humiliation “you moan like a girl when I touch you like this~”, fantasy tropes such as vampires and orcs, non-con, body worship receiving and giving, cunnilingus, public sex/acts, corruption or mind break, and MORE PLEASE ASK IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE SOMETHING

Some things I don’t like are: Scat, spit or pee, sexualisation of the underage. I’ll let you know if more becomes uncomfortable for me, but do tell me what you’ve got in that pretty head of yours<3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom