Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female New year new thread! East's fandom search

east

Supernova
Who am I:

Name: East

I have been rping since i was 14, I started on the good old days of MSN message boards, I consider myself rather literate. I have a bachelors in education, however I don't do much to check grammar when I write for fun. I tend to post around 300-500 words, though I can do more if a scene demands it, and I can do less if I want to get something out quickly. I try to post at least once a day, but I have also been known to obessively hit the refresh button on bmr's main page if I'm really hungry for an rp. (I know it notifies me the moment someone posts anyway, hitting the refresh button is calming and not insane!)

In general I play male characters involved in various power fantasies. Bondage, slavery, rape, these are things I enjoy exploring in writing, but are not always necessary. I also do soft romances.

My biggest limit is that I hate real life photos. Please only ever submit drawn/anime references, even CGI creeps me out when it's too detailed.

My number 1 kink is twincest. paternal twins that are 1 male (mc) against a female (yc) is my biggest fantasy.

All cannon characters should be aged to 16.

Who am I looking for?

I want someone who will add to my ideas, and help me creatively. I want someone who will actively participate in the OOC with more than just an "okay that sounds great."

I want people who will play female characters. I don't care about your real life gender so long as you play females than we will work great.

I want someone who can reply frequently once a day would be my absolute preference on that subject.

Someone willing to play female cannon characters.

Fandoms:

My hero academia
Who I can play: Shoto Todoroki, Bakugou Katsuki, Mineta Minoru, Shouta Aizawa, Enji Todoroki
Who I seek: Ochako Uraraka, Momo Yaoyorozu, Mirku, Asui Tsuyu,

Pokemon:
Who I can play: Blue/Gary Oak, Ash Ketchum, Arven, Geovani, OC trainer,
Who I seek: Misty, Bae, Nemona, OC trainer,

Fire Emblem 3 houses
Who I can play: Ask, I am familiar with all male characters in this game and can play any of them.
Who I seek: Edelgard, Bernadetta, Petra, Lysithia,

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien
Who I can play: Ben
Who I seek: Gwen

Naruto:
Who I can play: Neji, Rock Lee, Gaara, Kiba, Shino,
Who I seek: Hinata Hyuuga,

Glitch Techs:
Who I can play: Mitch Williams, Phil Altiere
Who I seek: Miko Kubota

Who I can play: Zuko, Ozai, Sokka,
Who I seek: Katara, Azula, Toph

Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunners:
Who I can play: David, Jackie, OC
Who I seek: Rebecca, Lucy,

Fandom plots:

Genshin Impact

Zhongli after giving up his godhood is not prepared for mortal life. He stumbles around Liyue till he collapses from hunger, and is picked up by Xiangling. Finding himself indebted to this quirky chef, he promises to make her restraunt the strongest in all Liyue. (this would be a slice of life of Zhongli learning how to act as a mortal taking a job and nearly burning down Xiangling's house who has to deal with this grown mans childish antics.)

Superboy X Supergirl
When I say Superboy I mean this smug asshole the 90's superboy as seen in the movie rise of the Supermen. He is a clone of Superman, and Lex Luthor, and as each of the four supermen represents something of the original, he represents the part that lives in the limelight, the place where Clark drew his terrible oneliners. Superboy has Lex's ego and all of the powers of the original superman if a little undercooked. He is the slowest Kryptonian, he won't win an arm wrestling contest with his cousin or 'big brother' but he lives for the limelight that comes with costumed life. Kara makes a really good counter then as she is a trauma survivor, her desire to do good comes from the fact that she was helpless when Krypton was destroyed. She has a genuine desire to connect to the people of this new world where she feels lost and reflects a much more humane persona.

So when Superman dies, the world is torn, and no one person could ever fill the shoes of the man of steel. So it comes to the clone Kon El, and Kara Zor El the last daughter of Krypton to try and find some way to work together. To Conner she is boring, and To Kara he is selfish, but both of them are now in a position where they need one another, and they are young, hot and don't have to hold back during sex. Sparks definitely fly.

Zod x Supergirl
This one is more noncon. Zod comes to earth with the promise that earth will die, but now that there is a Kryptonian female, the last Kryptonian female there is a chance. Zod makes an offer, if she should kneel before him, swear her allegiance, and breed for him a new generation, then he will not force her adoptive homeworld onto its subjugation. He instead forces Kara into a twisted living arrangement as his submissive housewife as he lives in America, and every time she disobeys the word of Zod, someone else suffers consequences.

Some original plots:

Like mother like daughter:
YC's a young teen black girl aged 16-18, her mother was a whore and a stripper, but her body was ruined by age, childbirth, and drugs. MC owns the strip club where YC's mother worked till she was fired rather recently for stealing, and when YC's family is on the verge of homelessness MC offers her a job at his bar, the same job that ruined her mother's life, but what choice does YC have?

The Rabbit and The Wolf:
It can be a rather rough world at the top. MC is a rabbit and a teacher at the school YC attends. YC happens to be his type as she is a wolf and a student that he would do anything to possess. Physically yc is stronger than MC even if she is half his age, but MC can run circles around YC in terms of stamina and will stop at nothing till he finds a way to make her his own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom