Mx Female Erotic Roleplay Search [Literate, Depraved, GM/Player]

Ever

Moon
Welcome! Thanks for checking out my thread. This will be a general search beacon where information can be found about me and my latest cravings & interests.

About me. I'm a detailed and literate roleplayer with many years of experience. I'm somewhere between multi-para and novella, typically liking to write 400+ words per post, though I can adjust to different lengths. Regardless of word count I like to give high quality posts, and appreciate partners who do the same. My style can be described as somewhat artful, and I have a tendency to delve into my character's thoughts and feelings. I enjoy detail of all kinds and you can expect it in my writing. 3rd person past tense is preferred, but I'm flexible.

My activity levels vary but I try to give at least one post per week, if not much more. I'm perfectly content to wait as long as needed for replies, so no stress at all when writing with me. I'm also ghost-friendly. My preferred method of RP is via PMs.

In terms of kinks, here's my F-List. Please note that not all or even any of the listed kinks need to be present in any given roleplay. I enjoy story as much as I do smut, and so these elements are by no means limiting factors. In general, I'm open to a great many kinks, with my only limits being death/gore in a sexual context, and certain incest pairings. In terms of gender pairings, I typically prefer MxF, though I dabble with playing as/against futas. I also enjoy playing as female characters from time to time, and may entertain an FxF pairing. I'm a switch (slightly dom-leaning) so I'm open to a lot of different dynamics.

I have a good amount of experience with GM'ed / system roleplays, both as the GM and as the player. If you have interest in this sort of roleplay, hit me up because I'm definitely also an avid enjoyer.

Now, let's talk plots, pairings, and setups.

Here are a number of pairings that I'm currently interested in (my role in bold):
  • God x Human
  • Goddess x Human
  • Angel x Human
  • Demon / Incubus x Human
  • Demon / Succubus x Human
  • Villain x Heroine
  • Hero x Villainess
  • Princess x Bandit(s)
  • Princess/Queen x Enemy Soldier
  • Artist x Muse
  • Nerd x Hot Girl
  • Streamer x Fan
  • Boss x Disgruntled (Ex-)Employee
  • Bully x Victim's Mother
  • Woman x Malicious AI System
  • Yandere x Victim (I'll play either side of this because I love yanderes)

Plots/Ideas (open to suggestions):
  • Regular 1x1 RPs: Standard format roleplays with each of us playing a main character.
    • [Villain x Heroine] YC is a confident if not arrogant heroine who falls into a devious villain's (MC's) trap. Now helpless and unable to escape his perverse ministrations, her breakdown and corruption begins.
  • Player seeking GM: I'd like to play as a male (or futa) character in a world of my partner's creation / control.
    • An angel is exiled from heaven for being a hedonistic deviant. He arrives on earth, finding himself in the midst of so many carnal pleasures which he eagerly indulges in. Could have a Lucifer-esque vibe.
  • GM seeking Player: I'll GM a world of any setting for a female character of yours.
    • YC is a professional gamer starting to make a name for herself in the male dominated arena of e-sports. What sort of problems will she come to face from her peers, who harbor a variety of opinions and interests regarding her?
    • I'll improvise a simple D&D module/campaign into an ERP adventure for YC. Many different modules possible; ask if interested!
  • Harems: I'd like to play as a male (or futa) character opposite to multiple female characters.
    • MC receives an inheritance from a distant relative that makes him the new owner of a harem on a private island.

Feel free to message me with any ideas of your own as well if you think we might be a good match. Look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom