Mx Female My Smuttier, Modern Thread

Elim99

Moon
So I figured I'd make a thread for some smuttier stories, mainly realistic in a modern setting. It won't be as elaborate as my main thread but should draw in those who want a bit less set up or aren't interest in fantasy/supernatural.

Welcome to my roleplaying profile
OOC Info:

I'm 37 years old, male, straight and have been rping for 17 years or so. I'm good with multi-paragraph roleplay and can post about two to four paragraphs of seven to ten sentences/lines each, though it fluctuates and I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity. As long as you give me enough to work with you're fine. I love to craft worlds and drive the story so don't ever feel like you have to start the rp. (I enjoy starting and setting the scene) Onto my rules. They're pretty simple.

I have the right to refuse rp for any reason (or no reason), just as you do.
No one liners. Give me at least a couple paragraphs so I have something to work with.
I'm straight and only do m/f roles with romantic connections.
Real face claims only.

I should also mention this but I have no problem starting the RP and essentially driving the story. That isn't to say I'm not open to your input and ideas you might have. But I know it can make people lose motivation if their partner expects them to do all the work plotting wise. So this is mostly me saying I don't do that.

Kinks can be discussed but I also have an F-List made up Here

Name: Steven Mactovish
Race: Caucasian
Nationality: American (Washington State)
Family:
Father: Desmond Mactovish
Mother: Daphne Mactovish

Face Claim: Steven (Jensen Ackles) Brock Kelly
Personality: Steven is friendly but tends to hold others at a distance unless they earn his trust, though he has a small but tight circle of friends. He knows some people will seek to use him for his family's wealth and status. He's well-educated and has been brought up to know how to take over his father's business one day, but wants to make his own path too. He's a bit of an adrenaline junkie and enjoys snowboarding, sky diving and things of that nature. He's a fan of rock and metal music. Despite being from one of the wealthiest families in the world, he's humble, if stubborn and knows the value of hard work.

A favorite quote of his is. "I was born into privilege, but that doesn't mean I had things handed to me. I met the standards expected of me, and I exceeded those standards."
Backstory: Steven is the only child of Desmond and Daphne Mactovish and as such, was doted on by his parents and well loved. At the same time, he was brought up knowing he'd take over his father's business one day. He attended private schools and was an above average student, not particularly gifted but he could surprise those who underestimated him. He attended University.

1. Our characters come from rich families and are the respective heir/heiress. They're close friends. At a Christmas party, the two end up having sex and afterward, their respective parents insist on forming a betrothal contract between the two of them. When they return to University they're engaged. This could go a number of ways.

2. She's a sweet, innocent rich girl/princess put into a betrothal contract with my character, who's the heir of an equally rich/powerful family. Neither are happy about the idea, but do find one another attractive. The two are set to begin attending a prestigious University for the rich and famous. The story would involve some political intrigue, forging alliances and other things.

3. She's a sweet, shy secretary on her way to her new job, not knowing her new boss also takes the subway. He fingers her and after arriving at their job she realizes who he is, and he fucks her. Outside their office she's his personal assistant, but he teaches her to be a total nympho in.

4. She's a sweet, sexy singer, upcoming singer set up to be a super star. My character is a singer known for his experimentation but also for his charisma and love of extreme sports (snowboarding, etc). Their respective managers decide to pair them up and practically merge their careers. She goes from sweet and innocent to a total nympho, adding sex to the events they perform at.

5. They're singers in the studio to collaborate on an album and are isolated for six months so as not to be disturbed. He seduces and quickly finds out she's most creative after a good fucking so they continue having sex regularly. By the time they finish their album they've fallen in love. Can coincide with 4.

6. She's a sweet, innocent rich girl/princess seduced by her bodyguard. They start secretly dating after.

7. She's a sweet, innocent rich girl/princess, groped and fucked on the train taking them to their prestigious University. Afterward, she finds out he's her classmate and partner for classes. They haven't actually met but know of one another's respective families and unbeknownst to both of them, they're in a betrothal contract to one another.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom