Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmail! with Dean and Munro (Jack Stalker and WendyTheRed)

IDlTWmz.jpg

s2Pl6Un.jpg

Jeff Dean was a little known reporter from a little known newspaper, destined to end up in the little known town of August.... a place where very little happened and when it did it wasn't of much note... and yet people were there and wherever there were people, Jeff knew that there was always a story to be found.

You just had to dig deep enough and get yourself dirty.

At first he'd been following the trail of a group of Tarot card readers from elsewhere, initially looking to expose them as charlatans, con men, tricksters and grifters... or blackmail them for cash... but then he'd stumbled onto something else, something that appealed to him far more than the promise of card readers gone bad, money, or anything else. It was a radio duo who had first attracted his attention with their odd stories, then attracted a lot more when he'd gotten a look at one half of the engaging pair.

Ellis Munro.

A 'sexy as fuck' little red head, who was certainly way too hot for the town she lived in. She'd first caught his attention with the sound of her voice, in his opinion it had been a mix of innocence, titillation and 'fuck me' all rolled into one... then she'd engaged his attention further, when he'd seen some promotional material for her show. Naturally he'd started to make a few enquiries about her at the radio station, subtly, a couple of behind the scenes technicians who could be bribed gave him what he wanted. The story developed fast, accusations about adulterous behaviour, thefts, a missing ring, then he got hold of something that was pure gold...

...footage of their 'In bed with Poe and Munro' show.

He had a feeling, immediately, that she was fucking her co host, or at least had been. No one went to bed for some radio show, (where the footage was simply an insurance policy to prove they had done the whole thing in bed), flashing that much skin, that much thigh, that much leg. If Poe hadn't fucked her, then he must have been a closet gay... and regardless of their situation, imagined or not, those images were enough to get him hard and keep him that way. He was still hard when he located the guest house where the Tarot card readers were staying, and as he had gone through the guest list and seen she was staying there too... well, that shelved all his plans regarding the tarot readers straight away. Fate had chosen another course of action for him, one that he as going to embrace completely.

The red head running the place was hot, there was no denying that, but Ellis? She was off the charts! The Tarot readers were forgotten, except for a fleeting thought that perhaps they had selected the guest house to stay in when the cards had revealed a simple fact... that any reporter who came looking for them there would be instantly diverted by Ellis's presence.

He didn't have time to get to know her, to woo her, to hit on her, to see if he was her type. He wanted her and he was going to have her. In his youth he'd used his looks and attitude to get what he wanted, now, even though he still considered himself to be handsome and in shape, he used his influence, knowledge and negotiation skills... blackmail in any other languages... to get what he wanted faster.

He booked a room at the place, the landlady was distracted by something and didn't ask too many questions. Getting Ellis' room number was easy enough. The rest fell into place with a simple text to her phone,

*** I know all about what you did. The theft. The things you did. When you hear me knock you best open the door and be prepared to talk. If you're honest with me, then the payment will be lighter. ***

followed by a knock at the door. He was a 'hands on' type of blackmailer, and he knew that he had more than enough 'talent' to get what he wanted from a woman and make sure she kept her mouth shut afterwards. 'Fuck them until they like it' was a fact in his mind.

He waited until he knew she was in her room, sent the text from outside her door, pressed his ear against it... heard her movement inside... then KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. Of course he knew she would be able to pay him what he wanted, because he didn't want money... he wanted payment in flesh. He wanted her sweat, her moans, her writhing body against his. He looked at her and all he saw was someone he wanted to fuck senseless, to ruin for any other man who came after him, to claim her and show her that whatever she had experienced before would fade to nothing when compared to her memory of him.

He greeted the opening door with a broad grin. He struck quite an imposing figure, tall, dark haired with plenty of grey flowing down into his beard. Eyes which had a blend of cruel and merciful all mixed together. He wore a beat up leather jacket and a polo neck jumper over his raggedy blue jeans and black cowboy boots, and he carried a shoulder bag which weighed down his left shoulder.

"Evening Ellis. So... make me an opening bid..." he told her, inviting himself in, pushing the door closed behind him and dominating what little space there was left between them. "...and I'll tell you if it's going to be enough to satisfy me." he smiled at her, while letting his gaze roam about her from head to toe, taking in what she was wearing before settling on her face, her lips, her eyes.

If there was a more cute, more attractive and more fuckable woman in August, he hadn't seen her. "If you need something to call me, for the time being you can call me Mr Dean... or Sir." he finished. She'd get his name soon enough, he hadn't been secretive with it at the radio station... and he was booked in downstairs under it, such was his level of confidence that things were going to go his way... and ultimately hers as well. Given her job maybe she'd even seen some of his stories in the local news, seen how he sometimes dragged people through the mud, and sometimes seemed to shield them from exposure... but mainly how he was respected within the profession, respected enough that no one would believe her over the word of an 'honest' reporter, not with what she'd been doing.

Ellis Munroe sometimes wondered how her life had taken such a turn. For a while all had been going well, if scary at times and frequently quite strange. There'd been those incidents a couple of years ago when she and Poe had experienced things that they never could agree about. Were the events real? Were they some kind of hallucination? Ellis was more and more certain that at least some of what they had experienced was supernatural in nature though she would never truly be sure.

And then had come the murder of her lover, Dorota Shaw, followed by her being targeted by the same killer. Thankfully, that detective, Sam, had saved her from being killed but shortly afterwards, things had taken a strange turn with Poe. He claimed he had proposed marriage to her and she accepted the proposal on the very same night she was holed up in her apartment, afraid she'd be attacked by a psychotic murderer at anytime. He'd told his wife he wanted a divorce to be with her and then when she'd said she had never agreed to his proposal, he'd gone ballistic and accused her of sabotaging his life.

Within a matter of hours she'd lost her other lover and her job all in the same stroke. She'd loved being on the radio with Poe but she wasn't exactly getting rich off of it. It was fair to say her living could best be described as paycheck to paycheck and so when she lost her job, her apartment soon followed as she could barely afford it as it was. In desperation she'd gone to Violet's guesthouse and gotten lucky. Not only did Violet have a room but one of the tarot readers, Bronwyn, had paid her first month's rent. Apparently the woman felt guilty about the recent events with the murderer. However, she had warned Ellis that that was all she could afford and Ellis knew that if she didn't find another source of income soon, things would only get worse for her.

And so it was, that the redhead found herself laying on her bed in her nighty one night, brooding over the turn her life had taken and wondering what she would do now. She'd debated going and begging for her job back but Poe was so angry she doubted it would happen. Besides, she had heard he was drinking now and might soon lose his own job at the radio. How could things possibly get worse she wondered. She groaned and slammed her head back onto her pillows in frustration, stopping only when she heard her phone buzz. She sat up and lifted her phone, reading the message that had come onto her texts.

*** I know all about what you did. The theft. The things you did. When you hear me knock you best open the door and be prepared to talk. If you're honest with me, then the payment will be lighter. ***

She stared at the phone in disbelief. "What the Hell? Who would possibly know about this stuff..."

She jumped when she heard the three solid knocks on her door and quickly scrambled out of bed. She hurried to the door, not even thinking about how she was clad in only her thigh length nighty, far too concerned about the text to think straight. She hesitantly opened the door, her eyes widening slightly when she saw the man outside. He looked vaguely familiar, like maybe she'd seen his picture somewhere but she couldn't figure out where from, not in her current state of mind.

She brushed her hair back off of her face as he stood before her and told her to make an opening bid. She nervously shifted, rubbing her right bicep with her left hand as she tried to think. When she spoke her voice was shaky, her nerves causing it to crack slightly. "Well, uhh...Sir. It's like this. I lost my job recently and I don't even know how I'll pay my next rent check here so I don't have much to offer. I have a few things I had intended to pawn, maybe if you let me pawn them I can give you some money tomorrow? A couple of hundred dollars maybe?" In truth she wasn't even sure she could raise that much but she was afraid to offer less. She paused then, suddenly aware of how his eyes were roaming over her scantily clad form.

There was no mercy in the way that Jeff unashamedly raped Ellis with his eyes, leaning back against the door. He let his shoulder bag slip off and hit the floor, as he openly fucked his eyes all the way up her bare legs, over that hot little nothing she was almost wearing, to her nervous looking face. "Well, well, well... you sound like you have so many problems, but I'm going to do you a solid favour. I came here with just one thing in mind, but now you've given me a better idea." he told her with a grin. He turned, locking the door, he had no intention of being disturbed right now, not by anyone. This close to her, the sound of her raw voice unfiltered by the radio, the sight of her bare flesh, undistorted by a lens, the scent from her body carried to his nostrils... it was all far more intoxicating than he'd anticipated. Damn, how did any man this close to her ever manage to keep his hands off of her? It was al he could do to restrain himself right now and not just fall upon her like a predator fell upon its prey.

"What I'm going to do for you, Ellis, is this..." he reached out and grasped her by the throat. He let her feel the power in his grip for a moment, his other hand crudely squeezing at her small left breast through her flimsy nighty. He gently guided her back, until he was able to push her onto the bed. He watched her bounce against the spring of the mattress, as he slipped out of his jacket and tossed it to the side. His eyes continued to openly fuck her as he spoke, visually ravaging her piece by piece. "I'm going to get rid of all of your problems, the theft, your money troubles, your lack of a job... which is a shame, I have to say, as I was a big fan of yours and hearing that I'm no longer going to be able to hear you on the radio? That's unacceptable... in fact..." he stroked his chin in thought. "...you do as I tell you to and not only will I cover your rent, but I'll dig up enough dirt on Poe that he has to give you your job back." he grinned at her..

"Now... were was I? Oh yes. The solid favour I'm going to do you is... to replace all of your problems with just one problem. Me. And having me as a problem is a real easy thing to deal with, especially, no specifically, for you Ellis." he smiled. "You know why that is, don't you Ellis? I mean you've been in this town long enough, you've seen the people here... so you must know that women like you, they just don't exist here. Hot little red heads, ones who wear 'fuck me' nighties, even when they are going to be sleeping alone? That's a rare find indeed... that's a sign of a woman who likes to be prepared... just in case." he continued to give her a friendly disarming grin, but the look on his face and the fire in his eyes told a different story. His expression was of simmering, unbridled, hunger, lust and want.

"You do what I tell you to, when I tell you... and well, I won't need to blackmail you too hard. If not, well... I'll have to switch things up a gear or two. It all depends on what you want, and how hard you want me to be on you." he smirked. Reaching out he grasped at her ankles, spreading her legs a little as he looked down at her, feasting his eyes on her delicious legs, stroking his heated 'eye fucking' gaze up her body to her face. "I like the sound of your sexy fucking voice, teasing the town of August, teasing me, every night with your 'fuck me' innuendo and crazy stories... but what I like just as well is the look of you. It makes me wonder about other things, how you feel, how you taste, how you sound when you're not just teasing, but when you are far more excited, when you are genuinely aroused by something, not just pretending for your invisible audience." he told her.

"You're a bright girl Ellis. Why don't you tell me what you think you can do for me? How you think you can pay me for all the help I can give you? I'll give you three strikes, then I'm going to take the payment that I want. Understand?" he was still smiling as he dragged her by her ankles back towards him, spreading her legs either side of him as he stood between them at the foot of the bed. He'd been thinking about her for a long time, and now that this opportunity was before him, he was almost in brain lock with what to do with her. "Every man in August wants you. Every man in August thinks about you. Every man in August has wicked and sinful thoughts about you... but I'm the only man in August in the right place, at the right time, with the opportunity to seize the day." he stroked his fingers up her arms to her neck, her cheek, sinking them into her hair.

"Well, make me an offer Ellis. Maybe you can get me to cooperate by just showing me something?" he teased a finger along the shoulder strap of her nighty, sliding it down a little. "Maybe just by saying something dirty?" he thumbed against her lips. "Maybe just by doing something?" he fisted his fingers in her hair, gently tugging her head back while he slid his other hand down her body, allowing his fingers to sink down over between her perfect little tits, over her stomach and abs, until they nestled between her thighs... where he brazenly stroked his fingertips against the crease of her pussy, through the flimsy barrier of her nighty. He then stepped back, staring at her with a mixture of simmering impatience, lust and amusement.

She jumped slightly when he dropped the shoulder bag to the floor. All of her senses were on high alert suddenly and to her the sound of it thumping onto the floor sounded like a thunderclap. Likewise, the soft click of the door being locked sounded like the thump of a heavy piston sliding home in a large steam engine to her overloaded senses. All of this was nothing though to how she felt when he turned and grabbed her throat. For a brief moment she thought the murderer that Sam had caught was back and she gasped, fear causing her to freeze.

That fear was replaced with another when she felt his hand on her breast and realized he had other intentions for her. To her own embarrassment, her pink nipples puckered under even this unwanted touch as she found herself bouncing briefly on her bed. She quickly raised up on her elbows, looking up at him as he tossed his coat aside, listening to his words, part threat, part offer of...salvation. She wasn't a dumb woman even if she sometimes pretended to be less smart than she was. She could sense the strings that were attached, not that it was hard all things considered. My job back? Back on the radio with Poe? Dark nights back on the air? Her eyes briefly glittered with greed as he dangled this proverbial carrot in front of her.

She listened to him declare himself her problem and she yelped slightly when he grabbed her ankles and pulled her closer. Ellis was, by nature, a flirt and a tease. She loved to use her sexuality to arouse a man (and some women too!), taunt him, then leave him hanging. Though, not always of course. She rarely left Poe hanging, for example and he wasn't wrong she had used these very techniques with her voice alone on the radio more than once. She often thought it was part of why their show was so popular.

But in those situations, she was always in control. She was the one dictating what happened. But as she found herself with her legs on either side of this man she had no illusions that she had no control at all of the situation. Or did she? Perhaps she could tease him some, maybe even give him a small show, or a handjob or something and get out of this without too much harm done to her. She very briefly considered the obvious solution, simply yelling for help, but he had dirt on her. Specific dirt and something told her that even if people came running he'd be able to play it off and then expose all her secrets in the most devastating way possible.

She was pulled out of her thoughts by that caress, his fingers raising goosebumps in their wake as they trailed up her arm, her neck, and finally along her cheek. At first she thought he was going to cup her cheek but then he wrapped them in her hair and she sucked in a breath, a mix of fear and arousal spiking through her. She listened, her eyes locked to him, as he gave her what sounded like options but felt more like orders to her. She shivered as his fingers trailed down her body and in spite of her situation, her spine arched slightly and her cheeks heated when his fingers slid between her thighs, exposing to his touch that she was just slightly damp, something she herself hadn't even realized until that moment.

Her mind raced as he stepped back and she felt the heat of his gaze boring into her. She licked her suddenly dry lips and her lips curved into a slow, seductive smile. The same smile that had lured so many in and put them off guard when she wanted something from them. She reached up, her fingers trembling slightly and slowly eased down the same strap he had slightly lowered. She took her time, letting it fall slowly, her creamy left breast slowly coming into view, the still hard nipple hanging on the edge of the nighty before it finally fell down.

She batted her lashes at him as she reached up and began to repeat the process on the other side, her voice a sultry, teasing purr betrayed slightly by the shakiness in her voice. "Is this what you wanted to see Mister Dean?" The other strap lowered almost as slowly as the first one and soon her nighty pooled around her waist, both of her breasts exposed to him, heaving slightly as she was still breathing a bit deeply in a mix of fear and unwanted arousal.

She reached out with tentative hands and grasped his right wrist. If he didn't resist she lifted his hand before her and leaned forward, placing soft kisses on his palm, looking up at him with wide, fearful yet seductive eyes.

Jeff's pulse raced and his cock stiffened, swelling up to a massive bulge in his jeans as he looked at Ellis and saw it in her eyes. Saw a glint that he had seen a hundred times before, looking in the mirror, looking in a contacts eyes, looking at his bosses face or an editors expression. It was the look of greed, and it told him that he had her. He had her and he was going to take full advantage of that situation. For her it was an opportunity to turn a loss into a win, for him there was no losing from this point forth. Either she would cave in and embrace his blackmail suggestions and scheming, or he would fuck her until she embraced it.

It was a win, win situation.

His eyes fixed on hers as he let his fingers dance and roan about her body. Fisting in her hair, stroking against her nighty, sinking between her thighs to feel the combination of warm silk and hot flesh. He only allowed his gaze to stray from her eyes to grin at the blush on her cheeks, or to momentarily drink in the sight of her pale flesh and her inviting legs. She was sculpted for fucking, no doubt about it... some women were just made that way and there was little doubt that Ellis fell into that category. If he wasn't here, he was certain someone else would be eventually... he had just staked his claim and taken her as his. She was his opportunity, his reward, his to lay claim to.

Jeff's smile spread as he watched Ellis come to a decision, make a choice, and slowly teasingly expose her tit. Her hard nipple drew his gaze, as did the perfect unblemished paleness of her skin. He felt his cock grow rock hard and his Adrenalin spike at her immediate and brazen display... and he was only too happy to allow his pleasure to register on his face and in his eyes. "I see we are in some agreement." he said simply, nodding at the sight of her exposed breast.

He doubted there was a stripper on earth who could have gotten him harder. Ellis' exposure of both her breasts, combined with her enticing and alluring words, made him even harder with her teasing melody and sinful promise. He knew then, in that moment, that he was going to absolutely wreck her. She would be ruined for any other man by the time he was finished with her. She was going to be a feast, a banquet, and this was just the beginning, just the first course! Compliance, obedience, engagement, cooperation, a partnership of sin and debauchery?

It was all going to work... in both their favours.

When she took his hand he let her kiss it, then shifted, bringing both his hands down to begin to tease at her ripples. He rolled them both between his fingers and thumbs, squeezing and lightly tugging them, a crooked grin on his face and a glint in his eyes. "Do you think that flashing your perfect little tits is going to be enough for me Ellis? Enough to get my help? Enough to satisfy me this evening, to send me away and buy you some time to think about how all this is going to go down?" he shook his head, releasing her breasts he moved to take hold of her right hand, bringing it to the bulge in his groin, letting her feel the thick rod that was packing out his jeans right now. He drew the zip down with both their fingers, shifting to allow his enormous cock to spring forth. It almost slapped her in the face it was so close, jutting upwards and throbbing with excitement. The fat helm was already weeping and slick, with trails of pre cum streaking the shafts bulging veins, leaving it glistening.

"You tried showing me something... now maybe you think you can satisfy me with that voice of yours, the one that has so many of your listeners jerking off to you on the radio? Do you ever think about that Ellis, do you ever think about what your make listeners are doing when you make some sexy, sultry comment? Do you ever think about them touching themselves, do you ever think about what they would do to you, if they could get their hands on you?" he grinned, moved a hand to stroke into her hair, grasping it from behind her head. His other hand thumbed at her lips, as his cock twitched and swayed in front of her. His voice was gruff now, a bass resonating sound as he strained to get the words past the overwhelming lust that was building inside him. "That's strike one then." he grinned with amusement.

Taking her hand he wrapped her fingers around his shaft, brooking no resistance with his powerful grip. He stroked them up and down it a couple of times, before pulling his own hand away. "I'll give you three minutes... you make me cum and well call it a night... for this evening at least. Three minutes. You make me cum and then we can talk about the help you need and what you'll have to do for it all." he looked down at her, with the gaze of a predator about to lay claim to its prey. He knew that if she used just her hands, that would be strike two. If she used her hands and her mouth, well, then that would be strike two, and it would just serve to get him nicely lubed up for what would come next... when he spread her legs, pushed her down and decided how to plunder her hot wet flesh. If she took him down her throat though, wrapping those luscious lips around the root of his cock as she choked on it, well, that would be too much... he doubted he would be able to stave off an orgasm at that point, not with the way he was so fucking hard right now. "Your move Ellis." he growled. He spoke calmly, but his voice was hungry with lust, while his eyes burned with enough heat to set the room ablaze.

She moaned softly when his fingers sought out the heated warmth between her slightly parted thighs while his hand continued to grip her hair. She was already panting slightly, the entire situation causing an extreme mix of emotions in her. Munro didn't mind being the submissive one with her lovers in the least, but still, those had been games. This most definitely did not feel like a game. It felt dangerous and real and to her own surprise, she was aroused by the situation even as she was also a little scared of it.

She instinctively leaned into his hand when he teased her overly sensitive nipples, air hissing in between her teeth as a surge of arousal went through her once again. She blinked at his words about her plans, batting her lashes and looking through them at him coyly. It was mostly an act, one that usually had a man eating of her hand, some women too, but she wasn't sure it would work on him. She bit her lip when he lifted her hand and placed it against the hard bulge in his jeans. That shake of his head made her realize he was seeing right through her so far and when he held her hand, using it to help him unzip his jeans she sucked in a breath. This incredibly dominant move was doing things to her, things she hadn't felt, maybe ever. The slight dampness between her legs only grew, a liquid heat coiling in her lower belly as his large cock fell out of his opened pants, nearly slapping her in the face.

She stared at his cock, only barely listening to his words but they struck home, confirming that his teasing was correct when she blushed. She had imagined it, she was aware of the effect she had, and she used it on purpose to tease her audience. She glanced up at him briefly, pale eyes searching his for a moment and she flinched slightly when he said she was down a strike already.

She didn't even try to resist when he wrapped her hand around the heated flesh of his cock. She felt the precum she had glimpsed earlier smearing over both his shaft and his fingers as he moved her hand slowly up and down. She listened to his demand. Promise? Threat? Order? It felt a bit like all of those mixed in one. Three minutes, that was a tall order but she could tell he was already very turned on. Munro was a sexual woman and wasn't exactly inexperienced though even for her, this was an entirely new situation. And a hell of a challenge.

She thought once more of the blackmail and of how he clearly could take what he wanted, when he wanted. And more, of how she was nearly dripping into her panties now. She pulled her hand from his cock and looked up at him through her eyelashes. This time, there was no coyness in her look. The look was the one that many of those listeners he had spoken of dreamed of. It was pure lust and seduction. Her look promised pleasures that a man would kill for.

She raised the hand that had been wrapped around his cock and sucked each of her fingers clean of his precum, moaning softly as she did. A lot of this was pure show, intended to arouse him, though she still shuddered with her own arousal. She reached out then, her hands gripping his hips and leaned forward, her plump lips parting as she engulfed as much of his cock as she could in one go, her tongue sliding along his hot length as she took him into the heated wetness of her mouth. She moaned around his thick shaft as she began to bob her head, her tongue curling to tease the ridge on the edge of his glans.

Jeff's eyes burned with the same level of raging lust that was coursing through his veins. Women like Ellis, with her looks, her gorgeous red hair and her hot body, they were few and far between. The situation he was in right now, for a guy his age, were few and far between unless he engineered them... and he'd never had an opportunity to engineer one like this! Fuck blackmailing just Ellis, why restrict himself to a few dollars and some light fucking, when he could demand whatever he wanted to get her back on the air, where she belonged? He wanted her cock teasing her audience and him, with her 'fuck me' voice and the innuendo that got him hard in record time. Even now he felt he was starting to lose control and go off script. Her tight little body was screaming at him to fuck her, and he was finding it harder and harder to hold back and continue with the little game he'd improvised. After all, she surely knew what he wanted, how much he wanted, and her actions were a sure sign that she wanted it as well.

His cock pulsed and throbbed against her fingers and palm, when he moved her hand to his manhood. The thick girth seared against her skin and the shaft sought to stiffen immensely within just a few moments. The feel of her warm flesh against his cock sent a surge of pleasure through him, as he let her get a 'hands on' experience of the thing that was going to be stretching her open and plundering her depths. He was confident that his size was something she probably hadn't come across before, but that might simply have been his ego taking over as he grew more and more hungry for her.

He saw the way she stared at it, the blush spreading across her cheeks as he spoke about the truth of their situation. She had an army of followers jerking off to her sexy voice and teasing words. Yes, she got off on it all right, and now she was going to find out for real what a fan would do to her if they got their hands on her. It wouldn't just be for this evening either. Once she was on the hook, pinned down, captured and made his, there would be no stopping him. Her body, her lips, her flesh... they all called out to him and drove him increasingly wild the longer he was in her presence. As his cock grew harder and longer, so his reason and planning shrunk and diminished, fading away to be replaced by a sort of primal overwhelming lust for what he could have. An alpha male in a position to fuck a usually unattainable alpha female? It was a unique opportunity that he relished.

Jeff's eyes caught Ellis' and he saw the lust in them. His cock twitched as pre cum poured forth to slick his length, as her hand moved up and down it, stroking against his thickness as he smirked with confidence and a little arrogance. She must surely have been starved of cock, or delirious with the situation, regardless he moved to fist his left hand in her hair and reached down to squeeze and manipulate her nipple with his right. "You want it, don't you Ellis? You want to seize this opportunity, don't you?" he grinned as she sucked her fingers clean. That act alone signified she wasn't just going through the motions, it signified that she wanted to make sure he knew... that he knew that she was fully on board with the improvised offer which had left his lips.

His head went back, along with his rolling eyes."Fuuuuck yessss..." he groaned, as her mouth engulfed his cock head and she forced her head down against it. The feel of her tongue against his glans caused him to jerk a little, and her hot breath washing along his length sent shivers through him, as he tightened his grasp on her. Her lips spread tight around the fat girth and smeared it with the reddish tint of her lips, while he hissed as she managed to cram half his length into her mouth. He felt his cock head pushing and nudging at the entrance to her throat, so tight, so much pressure, with her lathering spit mixing with his pre cum to soak and stew his length. There was an urge to grasp her hair and force her to take the entire thing, to feel her neck cave in as it bulged out by a thrust towards her gullet, but instead he simply gave a hiss and shook his head, even though she couldn't see the action.

He grasped her hair and started to fuck her mouth, only allowing his cock to push against the entry to her tight throat, his cock filled her and slid back and forth over her velvet smooth tongue. His loud groans resonated in her ears, as he fucked her mouth, and he watched his cock turn the same shade of her lipstick halfway down, showing the progress of the face fucking he was eagerly delivering to her. He grabbed her, lifting her head to look down into her eyes, as her spit turned to froth along the half of his cock he was fucking her with. "Not a bad effort... it's almost tempting to go easy on you... but we both know what you want, don't we Ellis? Let's get it straight though, so there's no doubt between us about this little arrangement we are going to make." he hissed and groaned, continuing to fuck her face, never allowing his cock to choke her, occasionally withdrawing it entirely to slap lightly against her cheek, smearing their sinful cocktail against her flesh before plunging it back between her luscious inviting lips. Finally he let her go and stood there with his massive tool dripping with a foaming sheen of spit and pre cum, drooling down its length to bead and drip from his balls.

"Your three minutes are up. Strike two." he grinned.

He reached down, lifting her and shoving her back onto the bed, up against the head board as he moved along the side. "Now, take it off." he growled, reaching down between her legs, he grasped at her panties, tearing them off with a loud SNAP and tossing them aside, leaving her to dispense with the rest of her night clothes'. "Take it off, spread your legs and show me how fucking wet you are! Tell me Ellis, talk to me in that 'fuck me' voice you use for your listeners, because I'm your biggest fan. Tell me, tell me what you're willing to do to get your rightful place back, to get back on air, teasing August like it deserves to be, needs to be, craves to be teased." he continued in his commanding bass tones.

He moved onto the bed, grasping her ankles and pulling her legs apart, a primal and impatient glare in his eyes. "Show me your hot, wet, little slit... and tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to fuck you, use that sexy fucking drawl that you tease men with... and know that the teasing is over. I'm going to fucking have you." he finished. "You've struck gold Ellis... don't waste this opportunity that landed in your lap. Embrace it. Show me how much you want it... make me lose control... make me need to fuck you."

When he asked if she wanted it while she was leading up to what she thought would be the main act, for now at any rate, she paused, looking up at him with her wide blue eyes. The truth was, she was extremely torn. Physically, she was very aroused even if she wasn't sure she wanted to think to hard on why that was. But she mentally, she also knew she had no choice and she wasn't used to that. She was used to having the power, even if it was simply by using her sexuality to taunt and tease men into doing what she wanted. She knew that trying to voice these mixed feelings would gain her nothing and could even anger him so she replied in that husky voice of his. "Mmmm...does it matter what I want? You can see my hard nipples, you know what the answer is." It was a bit evasive but she hoped he'd choose to interpret it however he wanted.

When she moved on to the blow job she thought, at first, that her efforts were paying off. If she could just make his deadline, he'd leave and she would have a chance to figure out what her next move would be. The blackmail concerned her greatly, even as his offer of helping to get her back on the air intrigued her and his dominant nature brought out urges she didn't fully understand within herself. But then he took over, grabbing her hair and fucking her face. She was grateful he wasn't choking her but still, she felt utterly out of control of the situation now and a shiver of mixed fear and arousal ran down her spine.

When he tilted her face up and told her he knew what she wanted she waited for him to finish, to tell her what he thought it was but he never did and she let out a groan of frustration mixed with arousal. Her lips were somewhat sore from his eager facefucking and her face was a mess from the occasional messy cock slap but she continued her suckling when she could, her tongue massaging his length everytime it thrust back into her mouth. She swallowed around his cock, gulping down his precum even as her eyes watered slightly. When he pulled his cock out of her mouth again he thought at first he was going to slap her with it again or perhaps cum on her face but his words were a shock.

My time is up? I thought for sure I'd set him off! Her eyes darted around, looking for a clock as she realized that this failure was a sting to her pride. She didn't have time to dwell on it though as he tossed her onto the bed, startling her. She watched as he circled closer to her, ordering her to remove her shift. She let out a whimper as he yanked her panties off, some part of her loving how demanding and dominant he is being and she wiggles out of her night shirt as ordered, tossing it onto the floor next to the bed, hardly daring to look away from him as he gives her yet another order. Her voice is the usual come-hither tease it usually is, husky with arousal when she speaks while slowly spreading her pale thighs to show off her glistening slit, covered in a light red down. "I'll...I'll do whatever you want Sir. I'll give you what you want. What you've fantasized about." She actually stammers slightly when she says it, so overwhelmed by the moment it is hard for her to maintain her composure. She isn't sure if she truly means her own words, but her body screams at her for this not to stop even as her mind is unsure, worried where this is all leading.

A needy moan fell from her lips, surprising her, when he grasped her ankles and spread her legs open like he had the rights to her body. She was rapidly becoming aware that this might just be the case and she flushed deeply at his order. She looked up into his eyes as he moved over her, spreading her thighs further so he could see her soaking pussy, well aware that if he took a deep breath he'd probably be able to smell her arousal. She spoke intimately, like she was whispering into the mic back on the show, her voice taking on that seductive husky quality that she knew drove men crazy. "Please...please take me and make me do what you have dreamed of. Show me where I belong and take my pussy for your own use." She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth and her eyes widened slightly as she said them. She wasn't entirely sure how much she meant and how much was an act inspired by her fear of the situation. All she knew was she was almost dripping onto the sheets and her body craved this man's touch. "Please...take me."

As Jeff crawled onto the bed between Ellis' legs, he looked down at her and stripped off his jumper and the tee beneath exposing a torso which was in remarkably good shape and displaying some definite definition from a considerable amount of time spent staying in shape. His cock was glistening and looked almost impatiently hungry for cunt, twitching and bobbing about as he dominated the space between them and levelled an eager lust fuelled stare at the younger girl before him. He'd come to the guest house with very different images in his head, and very different conclusions involving the people staying here... but those had faded into insignificance, lost stores and abandoned opportunities, because the best opportunity he had right now was the one that had fallen into his lap with the ex radio host.

"Yeah, I see your nipples. You like to play the innocent, but you're a hot little slut, aren't you Ellis. You fucking want it bad. I bet if I was to sink my fingers down between your legs, stroke them through your tight little slit.. they'd come back drenched, wouldn't they" he growled at her, his voice dripping with judgement blended with lust. "Just think. you won't have to finger yourself at night, thinking about, fantasizing about, your fans and the people you are driving crazy on the air... you'll be able to think back to that time that you fucked your way back on the air with the help of that handsome bastard of a reporter you fucked." he smirked with amusement. He stroked his fingers along her legs, squeezing her thighs, her calves, her ankles, letting her feel the heat of his fingertips as they seared against her skin. She got him so fucking hard and his jutting cock was pure evidence of that, undeniably throbbing and pulsing with excitement as it waved about before her.

The feel of her suckling mouth and thrashing tongue had lathered up his cock good and he spent a moment smearing her oral fuck juices back and forth along his frothing cock shaft with one hand, letting her see just how big and hard she'd gotten him, Hard enough to make him forget about teasing her and just get on with sinking his cock balls deep into her tight looking little cunt. "That feels so fucking good... too good for me to waste a load down your gullet. I want to cream you out Ellis. I hope you're on the pill, but hey, we can sort that out later. Right now I want to see my cum foaming its way out of that cute little gash of yours." he grunted out his crude and vulgar commentary as he looked at her, maintaining his amused glare. "And like you said... I know you'll give me what I want, because we both know it's what you want as well. That feeling inside... exciting isn't it? Thrilling? Knowing that you have the chance here to get so much of what you want, just by spreading your legs and fucking hard." he hissed.

The moan Ellis gave resonated in Jeff's mind, his thoughts, consuming him as he put his hands on her like she was his property, like he'd just laid claim to her. This was beyond an opportunity, this was going to be everything he wanted. Why settle for just open jackpot when you could take it all? Blackmail, it wasn't just going to fill his future, it was going to fill hers as well. The flush on her features was just the icing on the cake as he waited to hear her response. It was almost polite in comparison to his own rough and crude comments, bringing another smirk to his lips a she moved up and between her legs, looking down at her as he reached down to grasp her tits, squeezing and clawing at them with is nails as he lifted up to bring his cock head up against the lips of her juicy cunt. Looking into her eyes he gruffly replied. "I will.... NNNGGHH!" as he pushed forwards and felt her resistance along with her hot wet cunt folds splay open as he drove himself into her. His cock head spread her open and he hissed as his thick girth stretched her vaginal tract to breaking point as he powered a thrust into her as deep as he could.

Lubed with her spit and the cream, of her cunt he managed to force her open and plunge half way in, repeating the process slowly he began to quickly increase speed, sinking deeper and deeper into her cunt with aggressive rhythmic thrusting, his penetrating and intrusive strokes slowly allowing him to bury his cock further and further into her, until he was almost hilted in her cunny, his balls slapping against her flesh as he began to bounce into her with the effect of his powerful enthusiastic thrusts and the natural spring of the mattress. He grunted and groaned each time he hilted himself and left his cock buried inside her, making her feel the twitching throbbing length of flesh buried in her cunt, before pulling back to resume a more vigorous assault on her flesh.

"UUNNGGH! Fuck... you're so hot, so tight, you feel so fucking good." he grinned, sliding one hand from her left tit to rest against her throat, keeping her pushed down as he rose up and plunged down, his squelching and sucking assault on her juicy core loud in his ears. His body moved like a piston, driving him into her over and over as he bottomed out inside her and began to generate a frothing cream that lathered his cock and hastened the speed of his piercing thrusts. Right now he couldn't believe he'd even waited for fate to guide him to this moment, he should have sought her out ling before now. "Wrap your legs around me, claw at my back, push yourself onto my cock... fuck... fuck me you teasing little bitch, I want it, I Want you." he growled, fucking her harder now, pounding thrusts into her sucking quim as he grunted and writhed against her. Her fragile body was battered by his muscular form, her thighs stroking against his jeans, her tits grazing against his bare chest, his cock burrowing into her deep flesh as he fucked her hard.

"We're going to make a... UUNnGGHH... great fucking team Ellis... AUUUNNGHH... I'm going to ask around, tap a few contacts, get some dirt on... UUNNHH... Poe... and you, you're going to see what you can... UuUHHH... pick up from those fucking Tarot reader charlatans who are staying here... then we'll compare notes.... but first..." he grit his teeth, reaching to grasp her hair, sinking his fingers into her strands, tugging her head back to lick, then kiss, her neck, trailing kisses up to her mouth where he laid claim to her lips. He fucked his tongue into her mouth, stroking and slashing it against her own, before pulling back to suck on her lower lip before affording her some brief respite, his body continuing to pound against her. "...first I want to feel you fucking me until you come." he groaned out finally, his words strained and strangled by feverish lust as he slapped against her.

She blushed at his accusation of her enjoying it and probably being soaked. She was and she knew he'd know it before much longer. But the worst part was he was right about the rest too. About how she fingered herself some nights, especially lately, thinking about how she could practically seduce people with her voice alone and how they probably fantasized about her. She felt a bit of shame when he talked about her 'fucking her way back onto the air'. In some ways it was exactly what she was now doing but she didn't have a choice did she? He was blackmailing her, the radio job was just part of the carrot. He had already informed her of the stick.

She shivered, goosebumps raising on her silken flesh as his fingers dragged along her legs. She froze, her eyes tracing the movements of those fingers, following them as if hypnotised as they first caressed her legs then moved to his own rigid shaft, smearing her saliva and his precum over it. His comment about the pill made her half sit up with a bit of a panicked look. She wasn't, not only had she not thought she needed it for the moment but truthfully, she couldn't afford it in her current predicament. His commentary about her fucking him to get what she wanted made her feel like a whore and she looked away once more, that deep flush returning and spreading down her neck.

She looked back at him when he put his hands back on her and fell back onto the bed once again. She sensed an inevitably about what was going to happen and parted her moist lips as she tensed slightly, the anticipation building within her. She arched her spine in response to him grabbing her breasts again, only then realizing just how truly overwhelmed with need she was becoming. She was so sensitive to his touch that she wasn't sure how she would react to him putting his hard shaft within her heated depth. She felt the head brush against her swollen lower lips and found she couldn't breath, her whole body waiting for what was about to happen.

Nothing could have prepared her for his entry. A shrill cry fell from her lips and her spine arched clear of the bed as he speared her on his thick rod, going deeper than she had imagined in one smooth thrust. She felt his hand on her throat, the feeling both terrifying and arousing. She felt suddenly, even more at his mercy than she had so far and her hands flailed around before gripping the bed sheets until her knuckles turned white. She vaguely registered his demands and found she couldn't let go of the sheets beside her, but her long, shapely legs lifted to wrap around him as he wanted, her hips bucking in time with his intense thrusts.

She only vaguely paid attention to his words about his plans for later. She was too consumed by the moment and the sensation of being utterly taken by this man. Even his grip in her hair drove her wild and she pushed herself hard against him when he thrust into her, knowing already she was going to be sore in the morning. Hell, she was sore already. She felt the release she craved rushing closer with every passing second and later she wouldn't know if it just happened on its own or if it was partly due to his commands but suddenly her vision went grey and her spine arched once again as she made sounds that could have easily been mistaken for pain, wordless, incoherent cries as her entire body shook through a powerful orgasm.

Any doubts that Ellis could fuck a man and not just lay back and take it, like some ungrateful or distracted whore, were dismissed almost immediately... as Jeff thrust himself into her tight youthful cunt. He imagined that her drooling pussy had a similar tightness to that of a virgin, its narrow walls almost strangling his cock as he forced it into her. His fat girth stretched her cunt lips wide, while his massive length probed into her depths and kissed its head against her cervix as he ploughed her open. Within a few strokes his cock was lathered with both the remains of her lipstick and her fresh cunt juice, the cocktail of sinful juices smeared down to his balls. He hissed and groaned in bliss, as his rod drove in and out of her like a piston. He embraced the incredible sensations and pleasure, that sinking into his radio born fantasy woman finally brought him. Ellis Munro had been the star of the airwaves for so long, tease of the late night shows, desired by every man who had ever heard her voice... and now?

Now she was his personal fuck, tied to his will, bound to his desires... and while he may help her, the price for it would be her enslavement to his cock.

He'd wanted her for longer than he realised, and now that he had her he was going to fuck her until she was little more than a mewling, whimpering, cock drunk slut... as eager to feel him spear into her as he was to spread her open and plunder her viciously tight holes. Her panicked look about the pill amused him, but convinced him to spare her being cream pied, at least this time. Breeding her wasn't completely out of the question, but he wasn't sure that a mere nine months of fucking her, before having to pause, would be enough to satisfy him. Now, that he had a taste of her, he was already becoming drunk with want, need and lust. So, in response to her momentarily faltering at his mention of creaming her out, he simply chuckled, "What a reaction! Has no man mentioned wanting to fuck you so hard... UUHhHH... that he wanted to breed you?" he laughed. "Don't worry Ellis... I'll give you the opportunity to avoid it, the choice will be yours... assuming, of course, that you can push me to an orgasm in the first place." he teased. There was no doubt in his mind, of course, he knew that it was going to be a battle to stop himself coming, one that he was looking forward to inevitably losing.

The sucking wet heat of her tight channel drove him near insane with lust. His grunts and groans, as he powered his thrusts into her body and fucked her with hard strokes that lifted her from the bed, rang out loudly like some primal scream to the gods in thanks of the pleasure being delivered to his raging erection. His hands clawed at her tits, leaving faint red trails in her flesh as he grasped at the small perfect mounds, his hips rising and falling as he sent heavy piercing thrusts into her core. He stared down at her with a half amused, half feral glare, his body slapping against her as he fucked. He leaned down, letting his chest crash against her tits for a while as he brought his mouth to hers, groaning hot breaths and slashing wet spit into her mouth as he tongued it a while, before leaning back to resume his steady deep strokes.

Her shrill cry echoed in his brain as she grasped at the sheets. Her grip held her steady and gave him some purchase to begin thrusting into her in earnest, sliding her up only a little until her head pushed into the pillows and headboard. As she arched her spine he moved his hands to her hips, pulling her onto his thrusts now as he settled into a rhythmic pounding of her gushing slot, the sloppy sounds of his cock drilling into her wet slit filled the room, alongside the grunts from his lips and the sounds spilling from her own. He felt like he'd almost discovered the secret of fucking, and was going to keep it all to himself, her cunt was so tight, so wet and so inviting. He growled when she began to fuck him back, surprised for a moment, then loving it. "Yeah, that's it... fuck me back Ellis. God damn... I know when a girl hasn't been getting enough attention... and you... UUNNHH... you haven't been getting anywhere near enough cock." he paused, slowing for a moment, teasing her with slower thrusts and pulling out a one point to slap his cock against her mound, before sinking it back into her inch by inch while staring into her eyes. "I'm going to change all that, believe me." he grinned.

He savoured the feel of her legs wrapping about him, clinging to him, her heels at his ass as he slammed his thrusts into her. Then he smirked as he felt her orgasm, heard her garbled cries as they filled the room around them. "Fuck yeah... guess you don't give a shit about your fellow guests, or the landlady... that's the spirit Ellis... come, come noisy like you're in heat. Fucking come!" he hissed, continuing to saw his cock into her writhing orgasming frame as she shook against him. His cock pushed through her soaking quim, lathering itself in her climax as he carried on driving into her body. He kept at it until her cries subsided, before letting one hand slide up her body, over her abs, his thumbs tracing an oblique until it was resting back on a tit again. His other hand stayed at her hip as he drove deep long thrusts into her now, taking his cock from tip to balls... then, as his own arousal began to go through the roof, he pulled out and rolled her onto her front. He lifted her up by the waist to all fours, then slapped his cock down against her ass cheeks, thrusting it between them, lathering the groove with cream before lowering his cock head to her anus. He briefly teased it against her most taboo hole, testing her reaction, before lowering it to push it back into her waiting cunny. "I wonder who else heard you Ellis? I wonder how many of the guests, the landlady, the visitors, heard you come like a slut in heat?" he growled into her ear as he leaned over her. He fisted his left hand in her hair, slapping her ass as he began to thrust rapid deep strokes into her from behind.

"Fuck... I was going to ask... if you wanted it... AauuUNN... if you wanted my load in your mouth... UAUuUUUnn... or your ass... UUNGGHH... Fuck... I'm coming! GGARRGGGH!" he roared, folding over her, pushing her flat with his weight as he bucked and spasmed. He pushed himself up, barely managing to pull out of her as he started to come. grasping his cock he sent hot ropes of ejaculate blasting down her spine, sloshing strings and streaks of his searing seed up her back, splattering his cum as high as her shoulder blades as he plastered her skin with his offering. His balls tightened, disgorging his heavy load across her ass, her back, some specks even shooting into her hair, as he bellowed out his orgasm and shook violently until its end.

Recovering he stood up, stuffing his cock back into his jeans and snatching up the rest of his clothes, looking down at her cum stained flesh with a triumphant and satisfied grin. "Not bad for starters." he nodded. "But I wasn't expecting to find you here... I have other business to attend to tonight, but don't worry... this is just the beginning of our partnership." he moved around to stand by her head, sliding his fingers back into her hair as he crouched down, dragging her face and lips to his where he held her cheek and tongued her mouth, his lips hot and hungry against her own. "Now... I'm going to ask around tomorrow, get some dirt on your old co host. You... you'll see what you can find out about the other people staying here. The Charlatans, you know, the Tarot card readers... and that lady landlord, Violet. Get something on one of them, anything... gossip, rumour, whatever dirt you can, something worthy of a story, worthy of blackmail even... while I work on getting your job back." he told her, standing and straightening himself up. He grabbed his bag, slipping it over a shoulder. Then he took her phone, putting his number into it. "I'll call you. Make sure you pick up. If I have to wait more than three rings then you'll have to pay an extra forfeit... if you want me to carry on helping you." he grinned. He had her right where he wanted her. He stroked a couple of fingers along her back, gathering his cum, then brought them to her lips, fucking them into her mouth and stroking them against her tongue until they were cleaned... then he turned and gave her a last lingering look before heading to his room a couple of doors away... hearing the creak of another door cracking open a little, but not knowing who it was...

The Next Evening...

He called just after nine at night... and kept calling until he was answered. He was currently in his car close to the radio station, where he'd been asking around and plying his station contacts all day and all evening for information. "Ellis?" he spoke when she answered. "I hope you have some good news for me, I hope you found out something juicy... I know I have something for you." he told her. His voice held a arrogant confidence to it as he leaned back. The Town was quiet, his car shadowed within an alley as he kept a waiting eye on a car across the road beneath a pool of lamp light. "I'll be a while... I want you awake when I get back to the guest house." he rumbled. "In the mean time... I want you to put that 'fuck me' voice of yours to good work." He grinned, the action heard in his tone and his words. "Talk dirty to me. Make me want to come there and give you another fucking, like the one I gave you last night... except that this time I'll come more prepared." he let the sound of his zipper being drawn down fill the car and the phone. "Come on Ellis, don't disappoint me. You'll get a kick out of it... besides, I always wanted to call in and tease you on air, I just never got the chance. This will do fine." If she refused, well, he'd have to convince her when he visited her later on. If she went along with him... then he expected to plaster a load against his windscreen. "What are you wearing, what are you doing... what would you like me to do... you know the drill... you know what I want." he finished. He left the phone on speaker... he hoped he was going to need his hands free...

She heard his taunting words as her orgasm claimed her but she was so lost in her pleasure she didn't respond other than with more guttural cries and moans. She didn't respond verbally at least, her body though, her body responded. She writhed and cried out under him, turning her head to bury her face into the bicep of her raised right arm in an attempt to muffle her cries, his words reminding her that others could hear. Her slick inner walls quivered and twitched around his thrusting cock as he kept driving her to new heights until she truly thought she might pass out.

Thankfully, her release began to calm right as he flipped her over and pulled her to her hands and knees. Her head hung down weakly as she supported herself on quivering arms, panting softly. She reacted purely instinctively, rolling her hips back against him as she felt his cock slowly slide down the groove in her rear. She briefly paused when she felt him tease her anus and seemed to brace herself, as if expecting his entry, her breath held as she gripped the sheets tightly. When his cock instead slid down to piston once more into her pussy she let out a shrill cry of needy pleasure and bucked back against him, impaling herself on his weighty girth. Husky moans and cries fell from her parted lips as she curved her spine, her head back almost painfully as he held her hair. Little whimpers and shudders erupted from her with each slap to her ass and she seemed as if she might cum all over again.

She heard him say what he was going to ask her, where to cum, and part of her was glad it hadn't happened. The truth is, she wasn't sure what she would have said in reply in the heat of the moment and she's glad she didn't have to make that choice. She collapsed under his weight and was surprised when he pulled out, she'd briefly thought he was going to fill her with his seed and she wondered how she would have reacted, wondered if the feeling of his cum blasting inside her would have made her release with him. She closed her eyes as she felt it blasting onto her back instead and laid there, shuddering as her pale skin was painted by him, marked by him.

She looked up at him as he circled close and she kissed him deeply when his lips pressed to hers, her eyes closed as she just let the moment happen, for once, not trying to think of how to work it to her advantage later. And when he scooped his seed off of her back and brought his fingers to her lips she parted them without hesitation, looking up into his eyes while she sucked them clean. By the time her door clicked shut behind him, she was already sinking into a deep sleep, utterly exhausted. So exhausted she slept there on her belly with his seed on her back until the next morning.

The Next Evening

The next day Munro found herself sitting in one of the chair's in her room, thinking back on her talk with Violet. Dean, or Sir as she was starting to think of him, had told her to get information. She had guessed, correctly, that the easiest way to do this would be to get Violet gossiping about Bronwyn and Lexie. It had paid off with some rather juicy gossip that Munro had filed away for future use. She relaxed back in her chair, fingers stroking idly along the bare skin of her right thigh. She jumped slightly when her cell phone rang and quickly checked to see who was calling.

She listened to Dean as he spoke and bit her lip, looking outside, wondering where he was and if she was ready to do as he asked. After a few moments to think, she came to the same conclusion she had last night. He had power over her and they both knew so she might as well try to enjoy the ride. She started with the first part of what he had asked for, keeping her reply brief. "I did get some juicy gossip though I don't know if you've heard it already. I can share it now or save it for later." She leaned back a little further in her chair, fingers stroking slowly up her belly to her breasts as she talked. "I'm in a long t-shirt I've had for years. I'm afraid it's not too sexy on its own, it's a promotional shirt for Dark Nights with Poe and Munro. We had once thought about having me sleep in it and offer it as a prize on-air but Poe changed his mind and it was one of the few times I couldn't convince him. I think, perhaps, he didn't like the idea of one of our listeners wearing a shirt that had my scent on it."

She let out a long slow sigh as her fingers began to caress her hard nipples. "But the t-shirt is all I am wearing. Anyone who walked in or..." She looked at her window before continuing. "Anyone who looked in my window from the right angle would see that my pussy, which got damp when I saw who was calling, is bare. I didn't bother with panties tonight Sir, as I thought you would simply rip them off if you came to see me again. Mmmm...." She let out a soft moan as the fingers of her right hand slid down her body to caress the silken skin of her inner thigh. "I'm touching myself as we talk. My left hand is pinching and rolling my nipple while my right hand caresses my inner thigh. I've been aroused all day, thinking of the man who came to my room and claimed me, like no man before had ever done. But...I haven't touched my pussy. I've had a delicious ache all day from your hard cock and have been to sore to truly touch myself but perhaps, for you, I will finally slide my fingers inside my tight, wet heat. Would you like that Sir?" Her voice is a sultry growl by the end and she pauses to hear his response.

Jeff was kept on a high throughout the night and into most of the next day, reliving every single thrust into Ellis' mewling, whimpering, body... as he'd fucked her. Sure, he'd gone easy on her, left her with a hole intact, but the feel of her wet lips, hot breath and juicy cunt were going to stay with him for months, if not years. No wonder her co host had clearly wanted to fuck her and cheat on his wife, though her being dismissed from the show had been more Poe's fault, clearly influenced by his wife. Still, getting something on him had been contemptuously easy... if a man was going to cheat on his wife, then why restrict himself to just one other woman, when he could use his position, fame, power, money, anything at his disposal, to get as many women as he could?

So following Poe, to get some pictures of him meeting up with some other woman, had been an easy thing to pick up on and pursue, after lubricating the mouths of co workers with some beer, bills and threats... and, as he sat parked up and waiting to tail the man, he grew hard thinking about what he had and what Poe didn't. Looks, the right kind of power and, most importantly, Ellis.

Her guttural cries and moans echoed in his mind and vibrated through his soul. The feel of her lips, her spit and her hot breath against his arm, as she shuddered and orgasmed beneath him, had been exhilarating. They hadn't been the fake actions of a woman trying to convince him of her pleasure, but the genuine shivering and spasming which accompanied a real climax. He knew, he could tell, he was convinced that no one could trick him that way. The way she braced herself in anticipation and almost eagerness, when he threatened to drive his cock deep into her rectum, violating her bowels... the way she cried out and bucked willingly against him, as he fucked her hard with the lust of a wild man, it all spoke of her eagerness to fuck and her acceptance of her situation. Hell, even spanking her ass made her cunt quiver against his cock, making him almost think he could beat an orgasm out of her. He wondered what perversions she was into, what she'd get off on... and decided he'd find out, he'd try it all, eventually.

Her kiss, along with the way she'd seductively and wantonly sucked his cum into her mouth, was all the convincing he needed... that she was into this for more than just his offered help. Why not? Why not enjoy the fucking while complying with his schemes? He couldn't stand it any longer, the waiting, the anticipation, so calling her had been inevitable and even now he couldn't wait to get his hands back on her.

Awkwardly the car he was shadowing left as he started to talk to Ellis on the phone, causing him to have to use at least one hand to steer as he flowed it at a distance. He unzipped himself and let his cock slowly thicken and stretch out to the sound of her voice. He could just imagine how many had jerked off to her voice on the radio, and how many would have come violently if she'd created an Onlyfans page in her name.... he was happy that he had no evidence that she'd gone down that road, though, it would cheapen her and almost surely destroy any chance of her getting back her career.

He replied to her comments, his cock hard and pulsing.

"You got some gossip, yeah? Good."
"No, I didn't get a chance to hear any before now... I was busy fucking you last night, remember Ellis? I bet you do. I bet you remember every thrust, every stroke, every lick. Those sounds you made... the way your body shook and shivered when I made you come. Yeah, I was a little distracted, too distracted to waste time talking to other women, not when I had the hottest red head in town under me, her cunt weeping all over my cock."

He missed a stop sign and ran a red light talking to her, but if August had police they were nowhere to be seen right now in the semi deserted streets... and the man he was tailing had other things on his mind, obviously, most likely pussy.

"You're going to give that Dark Nights tee shirt to me. Then you are going to get something sexy to wear, for next time. Some lingerie, some stockings, some heels... and some panties..." he growled as he drove, stroking himself with one hand whenever the opportunity to do so without crashing arose. He tried to ease off the gas, focus on the road as her voice made him so fucking hard.

"You've made a mistake already Ellis. No panties? Yeah, I may have to spank you for that." he chuckled. "You see, Ellis, maybe I like to tear the panties off my woman. Maybe I like for her to feel that snap, that sting, feel that power, that aggression. Maybe I want you to see the hunger that drives a man to get physical, to get rough, to take what he wants. Maybe I get a kick out that... and from all the cum, the sweat, the lathering froth that covered my cock last night. I think you like it as well. You've clearly been waiting for someone to take you in hand, to give you a proper fucking... and now you've found him." he hissed.

The 'fapping' sound of fist around cock invaded the phone line, as she spoke about him claiming her, and how she was touching herself. "You make sure you don't fucking come until I tell you to. I want you wet and dripping so I can sink deep into you when I get there." he growled. "What I want, Ellis, is for you to edge yourself, make yourself so fucking wet that it's almost like you poured a pint of water down your legs and onto the bed." he grinned, pulling up his car he was surprised to see where he was. It was night, it was late. He looked up.

Interesting.

It was dark, there were no nearby buildings, the place was isolated at the end of a featureless road.

He parked up, looked out the window. He could see the floor he wanted to. "You'll never guess where your 'fuckwit' ex co host is." he smirked, watching lights come on in certain windows. Interesting... who was he visiting? Not Ellis for sure. He consulted his notes for a moment, leaving his cock twitching and rampant, hungry for attention. "Get this... he's cheating on his wife. Didn't take him long to find a replacement for you, but that will just work in your favour. Wait until I tell you where he is right now." he grinned, then went back to stroking himself. "Anyway. Go to the window, press against it. Look down. You see me? You see my car? Put on a short little show for me Ellis. Touch yourself, show me your tits, tell me what you want me to do to you. What you want me to do with you." he groaned, stroking hard as he looked up from the shadows towards the guest house windows.

He edged himself, whether she appeared or not, getting off on her voice and his imagination. He left the car and headed inside, taking the steps a couple at a time. Poe clearly didn't know Ellis was staying here. Stupid. He also clearly didn't know he was being watched. Stupid again. Jeff, however, didn't care about Poe right now...

...he just wanted Ellis.

Violet had been busy, distracted, so lifting a spare key to Ellis' room had been easy... and he used it, if needed, to let himself into Elli's room, grinning as he shut the door behind him. "Well... here we are again. We'll have to mix things up a little, won't we?" he smiled. He was dressed as the night before, but this time he shucked his jacket, jumper and tee quickly.. and there was a burning lust fuelled hunger in his eyes which dwarfed that of the night before.

He continued speaking as he opened his bag up. He pulled out a paddle, a pair of hand cuffs, a couple of nipple clamps, a vibrator, a dildo, an anal plug, along with a veritable cascade of toys of varying descriptions which tumbled across the bed. "Poe is in this very building. It'll be your job to find out more about it, when opportunity presents itself. You are going to make a nice little blackmailer. It'll be way better for you to blackmail Poe, than me. It gives me some distance from it... after all, I already have my hands full blackmailing you. Anyway, enough of that." he moved to sit down in a chair, watching Ellis and looking between her and the small mound of sexual 'utensils' he'd scattered about. "Pick something. Pick something for me to punish you with... for depriving me of the chance to tear off your panties." he chuckled. "And take off the tee... it's mine now anyway." he finished in an amused tone.

Dean seemed uninterested in her gossip at the moment but she was truthfully not that surprised. She wasn't even sure he'd care once she told him but it was a start and she thought he'd care that she made the effort if nothing else. She had been trying to arouse him as he'd told her to but so far, she wondered who was arousing who as he described everything that had happened last night, causing the memories to surge through her mind all over again. She let out a long, drawn out growling sound as she arched her spine, her fingers sliding briefly over the tuft of hair between her legs. She wasn't at all surprised to discover she was already quite wet.

She was a little surprised to hear that he wanted her shirt but didn't argue with him. His description of the clothing he wanted her to buy gave her the idea of how he saw her, if she hadn't already known and for some reason it caused her to squeeze her thighs together, a surge of arousal going through her as she pictured herself presenting herself in that kind of clothing to him. "I will, but it'll have to wait until I get some income, I think I told you already but at this point I don't even know how I'm paying next month's rent..."

She listened as her told her that not only was he maybe going to punish her for not wearing panties but that he had reasons for wanting them. Reasons that she closed her eyes, imagining as a single finger delved into her heated depths. She let out another soft, guttural cry into the phone as she was having trouble holding back. "I...saw that in you last night. Everything you described. It made me feel things I haven't felt in years, things I never thought I'd feel again. I am so used to being in control and you effortless took it from me and made me...yours." She practically breaths out the final word as her fingers stroke over her swollen clit.

She groaned in frustration when he told her not to cum and had to immediately pull her fingers back as her legs had been kicking slightly and her spine arching as she had been getting right up to the edge of a release. She sighed, both hands teasing her inner thighs for the moment as she let herself cool off. She blinked then when she heard what he said next. Poe was here? And not to see her? It hurt for a moment and she briefly froze, imagining him with one of the others. Was it her fault for not accepting his marriage proposal? Could she truly blame him if he sought out another.

She refocused on Dean when she heard his orders and moved to the window. She looked down, her blue eyes scanning until she saw his car. She glanced around briefly, clearly worried someone might walk by and see her and then she began to caress her thighs again, drawing her hands slowly up, dragging the hem of the shirt up until she exposed her needy sex briefly before her hands moved slightly away, letting the shirt drop back into place. "What I want you to do is what you've already started to do. Show me what I am. Take me as yours and make me crave you like I think you crave me. I want you to own my body and use it how you see fit." She couldn't believe the words she said and wasn't sure if they were true, or simply words she said in the heat of the moment and she hoped he couldn't see her expression well from that distance as her torn emotions likely showed on her face.

She looked around once more and slowly gripped her t-shirt again, drawing it slowly up her body exposing first the red patch between her legs, then her taut belly, followed a few moments later by the curve of the bottoms of her breasts. Finally, she pulled it up far enough that just the very edge of her nipples could be seen before she dropped it back down again and stepped away from the window.

She settled into her chair and reclined back, idly caressing her heated skin as she wondered what he would do. She thought perhaps he'd be banging on her door soon but he might also be distracted by his goals with Poe and the others. The last thing she expected was for her locked door to suddenly open and him to walk in as if he owned her room. She was so surprised she didn't even manage to hide the fact when she turned and faced him, watching him remove his upper clothing.

Her eyes widened as she watched his toy bag get emptied onto her bed. She barely heard him give her her marching orders about Poe, so distracted was she by what she saw on the bed. "Alright...I'll try to get some information about it. It'll be weird..." She stood and gripped the hem of her shirt, slowly pulling it up and off, her pale, flawless skin revealed to her gaze, bringing a blush to her cheeks in spite of what had happened in the last day between them. She walked closer and handed him the shirt, this simple action making her belly twist as a feeling of submission to his will washed over her.

She moved to the bed, finishing what she had started to say. "I don't hate Poe. You might think I do but something weird happened and it wouldn't be the first time. He truly thought I had accepted his marriage proposal but I never even heard it and as a result he very nearly destroyed his marriage. I get why he is so angry with me. I really do. He probably thinks I did it on purpose and it was some manipulative game. It wasn't and I still don't know what really happened. I probably never will..."

She leaned over slightly, trailing her fingertips along some of the toys, looking at them and seeming to take his order seriously. She raised her eyebrows when she saw a collar and leash half tucked behind some others, wondering what kind of punishment that would be. A couple of the toys she held up and inspected, a bit curious as she had never seen them before and wasn't totally sure what they were used for. She dismissed the nipple clamps, pushing them away with a visible tremor and paused, fingers stroking over the items she had separated from the others during her inspection.

She lifted the handcuffs, testing them to see if they were as solid as they looked then laid them aside after a brief glance at him. Next she lifted the dildo and the vibrator, inspecting them closely, clearly very tempted by them. She could imagine one or both being used to give her intense orgasms but once more she glanced at him, a calculating look crossing her face. If this was to be a punishment, these could quickly turn the tables on her. Sometimes too much pleasure could be as torturous as anything else. With a sad sigh she pushed them aside and looked at the last two items before her.

One was a paddle and one was a butt plug. She thought the paddle was fairly obvious and her eyes darted to the plug, trying to think how he might use that to punish her. She had a sneaky suspicion the punishment that brought would be a slow burn and possibly drive her crazy before it was over. She stroked her fingers over it but at last pushed it aside, settling on the most obvious tool for punishment as she lifted the paddle and walked to stand before him, clearly nervous about her choice as she held it out wordlessly.

Jeff knew where his interest was, it was in the hot little red head right in front of him, who kept him hard all day. Their brief, by his standards, screwing session had ignited a dormant hunger within him for long intense sessions... and he intended to embrace that hunger, not resist it. Ellis had a body meant for fucking, sure she could make a man come with her just her voice, so she wasn't completely wasted on radio, but her face and body were insanely hot... and the red hair that framed her features...?

...that was just the icing on the cake!

He half snorted a laugh when she mentioned money and her rent. Women. He'd solved that equation a long time ago. Women wanted money and men wanted sex, the age old equation that had only one solution. He knew he could recoup some cash from his blackmail enterprises, make her open her legs and fuck him for free if he wanted to, but he'd already said he was going to help her while she helped him, so he figured he'd find an interesting way to solve her problems. "Don't worry Ellis. You can earn the cost of your clothes and rent. Earn it by doing as I say."

Her confession, about how she felt about him, how she'd enjoyed the fucking, got him steel hard and filled him with a growing impatience to feel her again. She liked to lose control, have it taken away, give it up to him? He'd oblige her then, give her some illusion of choice in things, some shreds of control herself, then show her who was actually in control, who was really in charge. Her body screamed for attention and his imagination was already running riot, painting numerous pictures of how he was going to break her on his cock and turn her into his own, perfect, horny, fuck addicted little slut.

The sight of her in the window almost made him come, she was so god damn teasing, so fuckable, so arousing. The image of her abusing and violating her own body, obeying his whims, so eager to please him... drove him wild! His eyes flared and he growled with primal lust, when she enticed him again. Telling him to violate her, own her, use her as he saw fit? She was playing with fire... did she have any idea what he could do to a woman like her, if allowed to cut loose and do what he wanted? Her getting back on air was an opportunity which might slip away, lost forever as he replaced her urge to flood the airwaves with her 'fuck me' voice... replaced it with an urge to flood his cock with her hot girlish cum. It was shocking and wildly arousing at the same time. She'd seemed so innocent, so respectable, plying the airways with her voice to tease and entice, while appearing to be decent at the same time. Now it was clear to his corrupt mind... she was far from decent, far from innocent and her enthusiasm was infectious, magnifying and increasing his own lust tenfold as he watched her and drank in every move and every sound.

By the time she stepped away from the window, he was already heading for the her door.

The surprise in her eyes only fuelled his dark desires and wild hunger, as he entered her room and closed the door, sealing her in with him and securing her fate. The toys he spilled onto the bed had the desired effect and he openly raped her with his gaze, as she followed his commands and stripped herself naked. He tossed the tee aside when she handed it to him, never taking his eyes from her for an instant, feasting on the sight of her tight cunt, her tufted mound, her nipples, her lips, her eyes. The look in his own declared that there was no way he would be leaving the room, not until he had satisfied himself with her flesh.

When she started talking about Poe, he reached out, slid an arm around her waist and drew her close. His other hand reached up to grasp at her hair, fisting in the strands as he leaned in, bending her back so he could silence her comments with a kiss. Fire and passion burned in his soul and he consumed her, he feasted on her lips, then slid his tongue into her mouth to slash it against her own. He as good as fucked her with it, lashing and groaning heavily into her mouth, until finally he pulled back. "I don't give a shit what you think about Poe. You were the real draw on that show... it'll take five seconds to convince the owner of that fact... meanwhile, forget about him, forget about getting back with him. You're with me now." he yanked her head back, kissed her collarbone, trailed his hot lips up her throat to her jawline, then back to her mouth... as he indulged himself for a while. Eventually he released her, leaving her to choose her 'punishment'.

He noted her reaction to the nipple clamps with a smirk, perhaps she would rather he use his fingers or perhaps she didn't like having her tits played with and tormented? In any event his cock got harder as he thought about the next thing to 'punish' her with, hard flesh plunging into her tight holes. Her pause to regard the dildo and vibrator brought a grin as well and, in his opinion, was to be expected. Her lingering look at the plug and paddle sealed her fate in his mind and he allowed her to continue with her ponderous choices, while pulling off his boots and standing to push down his jeans. His cock sprang out, flicking strings of pre cum to stretch out and snap away as it bobbed about in front of him. Right now his erection was an undeniable pillar of hard flesh, one that was already streaked with his sinful fluids. She could see how hard he was for her, and he was only going to get harder, as his cock began to swell and stiffen further now that it had been unleashed.

He took the paddle from her and turned her around, shuffling her over to the window, pushing her up against the frame and cill. He paused to take hold of her hands and place them on the wall, either side of the frame, before he smoothed his hands over her ass cheeks. He kicked her ankles apart, to force her to spread her legs, as he leaned in behind her. He let her feel the dampness of pre cum against her buttocks, as his cock slapped against them and his hot breath caressed her ear. "Now. Wait here." he hissed, stepping back for a moment, then returning with what he needed. He smoothed his hands over her ass, then slipped his left hand down to stroke a finger through her cunt lips, opening her up and easing a fingertip into her gash a few times, slowly teasing her clit and slit until he was satisfied with the wet heat there. He tapped the paddle against her ass, lightly, then gave her right cheek a SMACK! He left it to quiver from the impact as he whispered to her. "Keep your hands on the wall... and your legs spread wide." he growled.

"I'll cover one day of rent for each smack you take, start counting at one. When I make you come we'll switch to you earning some outfits tomorrow... that'll be a dollar for every second you can take me balls deep in your throat... and a thousand if you make me come down it." he hissed. SMACK! the paddle beat against her quivering ass cheek, SMACK, then the other, SMACK again and again, a pause in between each one, where he either sucked on an earlobe or smoothed his fingers over her reddening skin. SMACK.. SMACK... over and over, the blows light, teasing, almost gentle... only stinging enough to redden her flesh every so often... though he adapted as needed to coax forth pleasure from pain.

If he reached ten smacks then he would bring the vibrator up between her thighs and apply it, relentlessly, to her pussy, easing it between her cunt lips and her clit. His hard cock occasionally smearing his fluids across her red ass cheeks, as he continued to smack them.

If he reached twenty paddle smacks then he would spit on her ass, then slowly screw the bulb of the silver anal plug into her tight rim, stretching it until the toy popped inside and left only an emerald gem filling the crease between her buttocks. Forcing it in, if needed, as he held her in place.

If he reached thirty smacks he would stop, or if her precious flesh threatened to welt... or, of course, if she had come or had stopped counting by then.

Regardless of when he stopped paddling her perfect taut little ass, or whether or not he had made her come by then with the assault of vibe, plug and paddle, once he'd stopped he would drop the vibrator and bring his cock to the entrance to her gash, driving it inside from behind and keeping her in place at the window. There was nothing to see outside but darkness, and the isolated driveway leading away from the guest house, but he wasn't interested in the view outside... only the feel of her cunt, as he fucked into her from behind. He grunted and gasped with each slow measured thrust, his strokes designed to stretch her wide and to sink deep, easy, lazy, calculated thrusts into her core. He deliberately edged himself and pulled back after a few deep thrusts, to try and control the pleasure that was overwhelming him. "Feel that burn in your ass? It looks as red as your hair now... so fucking hot. AhhhHhhh... so good." he groaned, pulling out to slap his steel hard rod against her ass a few times.

"Now, Ellis... turn around, kneel down... You know what you need to do next." he commanded, drunk with lust and Adrenalin.

She was a bit surprised at the strength of his reaction when she mentioned Poe. She returned his fiery kiss, nearly melting against him as he claimed her so casually and possessively. She'd known him for around 24 hours now and she already realized he was in her life to stay as long as he wanted, regardless of her feelings on the matter, something his words made very clear to her. When he finally pulled back from the kiss she watched him moving back to the chair and spoke quietly. "I don't want back with Poe and I don't think it's an accident the show is struggling now that I'm gone. Maybe it's arrogant to say that but it's true. I do think he and I work well on the radio together, our banter back and forth is part of what makes the show work. It'd just be different if I go back. I think most people think of both of us when they think of Dark Nights."

She had been so distracted inspecting the 'toys' he laid out she hadn't truly noticed him undressing, thus the sight of his hard cock when she delivered the paddle was a bit of a surprise, though not an unwelcome one. What was a much bigger surprise, however, was being led to that window. She actually tensed somewhat when he pushed her against it and placed her hands on the frame, leaving her more exposed than she'd ever felt in her life. To her own surprise, she felt herself getting slightly more wet, a confusing development as her belly coiled with fear that someone would look up and see her as they passed below.

She trembled as she felt his cock against her ass and his fingers sliding into her already damp sex. She thought for a moment he might take her like this but he seemed intent primarily on stoking the fire that was already building within her and by the time he pulled away she was beginning to pant, her hard nipples rubbing against the window as she leaned close to it. She yelped at the smack but obediently stood there while he rummaged for whatever he was seeking. She found herself wondering what he was looking for. Was it the collar and leash she had spotted? The dildo? The buttplug? Maybe even those clamps she had rejected. Was there something else she hadn't noticed? Her mind raced with possibilities.

She shuddered at his promise to help cover rent and the price for it, a tremor of arousal causing her to clench down deep. She nodded, her eyes closed as she didn't want to look outside and see anyone who might be walking by. Thus she had little warning of the first smack and she jumped, letting out a surprised breath before she quickly counted. "One!" Ellis wasn't a masochist by any means and she wasn't sure now why she had chosen the paddle but she was determined to see this through. "Two!" She cried out on the second one and flushed as it occurred to her anyone outside her door could probably hear her counting and the smack of paddle on flesh and guess what was happening in her room.

The mix of his caresses and the suckling on her sensitive earlobes soon had her moaning, even as she counted along with the paddling. If she hadn't been counting she'd have lost track and as it was, she sounded unsure of the count a time or two as she was quickly becoming lost in the world of his touch and the paddle smacking her ass. Even she was surprised when she counted out "Ten!".

She felt him moving behind her and sucked in a breath when that vibrator made its appearance between her thighs. She was already so aroused its mere touch set her off, a small orgasm rocketing through her and making her knees briefly buckle before she caught herself. She quickly straightened again, her palms pressed flat to the window frame. She rocked her hips back against his cock briefly though the next slap of the paddle pushed them away. She got into a rhythm, pushing her hips back against his cock, only for the paddle to rock them forward and press her more firmly against that vibrator.

Once more she became lost in a world of arousal mixed with the sting of the paddle, only her counting letting her know how long things had gone. When she reached twenty she was actually a little proud of herself. She grunted when he worked that buttplug into her tight rear entrance, a low whine sliding from parted lips. It only took five more swats for her to finally have a massive orgasm, her whole body shaking and jerking, her forehead banging lightly against the glass of the window as her body bucked in his grip.

She let out a hoarse cry of pleasure when he entered her tight, wet heat. She pushed her hips back to meet each of his thrusts. In spite of cumming only moments before, the feel of his hard shaft in her nearly had her ready to cum again when he pulled out. She let out a needy little whine when his cock slid from within her but obediently turned and knelt before him, a bit glad to no longer be standing as her knees were still weak from the events that had happened.

She gripped his cock lightly in her right hand and leaned in, her moist lips parting to engulf the head slowly, her tongue curling around the edge of the glans, circling it as she tasted herself and his precum. She moaned softly as she took him deeper, inch by inch. Soon she had to move her hand off of his shaft, moving it to his thigh for balance as she swallowed around the tip of his cock, pushing until it popped into her throat. A moan vibrated along his shaft as with a final effort she took his cock down her throat until her lips pressed against his pubic hair. Her eyes watered and she frantically caressed his shaft with her tongue, her throat convulsing around it as she swallowed his precum and she suckled hard, pulling back after a few seconds before taking him back in and repeating the process, trying her best to drive him to cum into her throat, her wide blue eyes looking up at him hopefully.

The taste of Ellis' lips left Jeff drunk with lust. While his schemes and plans were always festering in his brain, now they fought for space there with his wild lust for Ellis' body. Her touch, her scent, her taste, her voice... it was all a cocktail of sin that he couldn't get enough of. Since meeting her his cock had been raging hard, and his mind had been filled with thoughts of debauchery and depravity. Fucking was near the of his list whenever he looked at her, and the arousal and desire for her was near overwhelming. When he was actually in her presence, though, close enough to touch, to take, to dominate? That was when it rose to the top of a list of one.

"I'm glad you agree." he growled as she spoke about the show. "You'll either make up enough with Poe to get the show done, or he'll be replaced. People will get over him and get used to things soon enough, assuming you do want to go back... I'm sure you would soon find that a solo venture brought in just as many listeners, if not more." he assured her. For many, listening to Munro would be the highlight of their day, just before they orgasmed while imagining what they would like to do to her.

He could sense what he imagined to be a blend of apprehension, surprise, excitement and exhilaration, the mix of feelings coming from both of them, as he led her over to the window. He was confident that, at this time of night, in this place, no one would see anything. Besides, few people looked up during their wanderings, plus the only people likely to be around at this time would have been Violet or the guests, all of which could be 'handled' if push came to shove. Right now though the only pushing and shoving in his near future was going to involve Ellis, the highly fuckable little cock tease he had in front of him, making his cock so hard he felt it was going to split from the pressure building inside.

Her panting left mist on the window glass, which faded quickly as he caught sight of her face and expression reflected in it. It all made him impossibly hard and he felt tortured and tormented from the fact he had to hold back, from sinking into her, in order to redden her ass cheeks with the paddle. It was what she wanted, though, and he wanted to give it to her, give her what she wanted, enslave her primal lust and desire for fucking which was etched into her brain. A girl like her, with her looks? He thought she must crave and expect a regular fucking... and he was going to give her everything she needed to satisfy her hot little body and perverted mind.

"That's quite loud, isn't it." he'd teased as he spanked her, watching her as shake and quiver, despite it's firm tautness. "I bet the walls here are quite thin... you've probably heard some fucking since you moved in... perhaps Violet with some stud... or one of the tarot readers. Perhaps just someone fingering or stroking themselves, all alone when they come noisily. I bet that anyone hearing us would be more likely to start touching themselves than come and complain. In fact I'd bet on it... that thought turns me on." he chuckled beneath his heavy ragged breaths, as he continued to deliver shuddering SMACKS to her tight little ass. She was so fucking hot, standing there and taking the gentle and not so gentle blows to her pert ass cheeks.

She made the ten count, which was encouraging, and he eagerly brought the vibrator to bear against her dripping cunt lips and, he imagined, her throbbing clit. He felt her shiver through a small orgasm and assumed that was it, that it was over. That's what he had declared, for her to be punished and tortured until she came. He'd planned to stop at that point, but the way she covered it up, the way she went to such effort to conceal her own orgasm... so she could be spanked more, fucked more, tortured with vibe and paddle... more... and more... it drowned out reason, smashed aside promise and devolved him into a primal beast, one whose only concern now was to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her... until she was spent, until she decided to end things. Until then he was momentarily more enslaved to her than she was to him, he was tied to the act of SMACKING that firm pair of buttocks, while thrumming the battery operated torture toy against her precious nub.

He found it hard to believe that he made it to twenty smacks, her count as torturous to him as it must have surely been to her. The number rang in his ears like an alarm bell, to draw him out of his dreamlike state. The plug though, that was apparently the last straw for her, her body began shaking, jerking, convulsing, as a clear undeniable orgasm was sent racing through her fragile frame. He drove his cock into her almost immediately, in order to give himself a chance to share in it, to savour it as much as she was. He felt her cunt shiver and spasm against his rampant erection, flooding it with sensations as she orgasmed all over it. The feeling was indescribable, the wet heat lathered his cock from tip to balls with a feeling that only her unique pussy could ever provide. He'd planned to hold back a little longer, but the way she shook, he had to feel it, feel her on his cock, spread her open and have her vaginal muscles strangle his shaft as he forced it into her. He compacted it into her narrow insides, made even more tight by the fat silver bulb filling her rectal channel, the anal plug which was wedged tight into her rectum as his cock filled her cunt.

The cry she let out when he plunged into her made him want to flood her right now, but some subconscious shred of control allowed him to pull back, his cock almost vertical and dripping with froth and the lathered pre cum from his weeping cock slit. It reared up between them, a stained and streaked testament to her orgasm painted down its length, a display of her unquestionable pleasure plastered up and down his pulsing throbbing manhood.

No further instructions were needed, as she reached out to grasp hold of it, pressing her lips against the fat head and drawing it inside her mouth and across her tongue. He grasped a fistful of her hair, first with one hand, then the other, leaving it to her, for now, to decide how far she wanted to take his cock into her mouth... how long she wanted to keep it there. He danced on the brink of an orgasm, with only his iron will and fate between him and the disgorging of the contents of his balls. "Gaaaaahhh!" he groaned out at the feel of her, hot spit and warm tongue driving him insane with the feel of her substitute cunt wrapping around his member.

She wasn't stopping, he felt her pushing forwards, more and more, his cock nudging against the back of her throat, then the added tightness as it popped into it and her face moved ever closer to his groin, her neck bulging as his massive rod was forced down it by her own obscene and eager hunger. His cock swelled, bulging out her insides, as it sank ever deeper until she was completely engulfing it. "GooUUUDD... AUUNGGH!" his groan was louder this time, almost incomprehensible, as she swallowed him and sent incredible shivers of ecstasy rolling down the length of his enormous fuck tool. More impressive than her ability to take over two dozen spanks, was her hunger and eagerness to swallow his cock, sucking in both her own cunt juice and his pre cum. He tightened his grip, clenched his teeth, fought to hold back just one more second, stretching the moment into a small eternity in his brain, an eternity of bliss as he fucked his cock into her mouth and felt it drive past her tiny entrance, sinking into the cock strangling tightness of her neck.

When she looked up at him he buried his cock in her mouth, balls to chin, and shook violently as he disgorged his seed down her gullet and into her guts. His body was wracked with shattering spasms as he bucked in place, knees almost buckling as his twitching and bulging cock swelled in her mouth and shot hot ropes of sperm down into her belly. He shuddered, groaning with ecstasy as he came, flooding her mouth and jerking as he orgasmed long and hard. "Fuuucckkk me... aaahhHGGHNGHH!" he quivered in place, letting his load jet into her until his balls shrank and his eyes were at last able to focus again.

Gasping, Jeff staggered back a little, then with a cocky smirk he straightened up and sauntered into the bathroom to clean himself up, returning after a brief few moments to swagger towards the bed, where he flopped down naked on it. "Not bad. Not bad at all Ellis." he grinned, motioning her over when she was ready... his cock still somewhat hard as he looked at her. "I think I'll hear about that gossip you picked up now. The guests will likely have some of their own by the morning." he chuckled under his breath. "Your job tomorrow, when you get a chance, will be to find out who exactly Poe fucked tonight, so I can ruin him with his wife if he doesn't play ball. We'll need to get some pictures, naturally. It shouldn't be too hard to bribe my way into his woman's room to plant a camera, as long as he's not fucking violet. Otherwise waiting outside to get some photos should be good enough. You just need to keep doing as you're told." he sighed.

Leaning back he folded his hands behind his head as he looked at her. "Now, come here." he hopped up and moved to take hold of her, drawing her over to the bed, he threw her onto it, watching her bounce with a grin, before clambering on with her. "You can start with the gossip you found out and finish with where you'd like to go tomorrow and the outfits you'd like me to buy you, some for you, some for me... meanwhile I'll just get you ready... for round two." he hissed, a fierceness glowing in his eyes as he manhandled her naked body around onto all fours, then proceeded to cuff her hands into the small of her back. With her facing the headboard he pushed her face down against a pillow, while slowly driving the vibrator he retrieved into her pussy from behind, before switching it on, slowly turning it up to a higher setting. The toy filled the room with a soft constant hum.

"If I like the gossip and your choice of outfits is acceptable, then maybe we'll get some rest... after I'm finished with you of course. The cuffs will make sure you don't leave before I want you to. If I don't like the gossip, or the outfits..." he thumbed the plug in her ass, teasing it, twisting it, gently tugging on it. "... well, I think you know what happens next." he finished, giving her ass a slap that left a palm print glowing against her red cheek. The sole sound in the room, until she spoke next, was now the constant merciless buzz of the vibrator that was wedged deep inside her. He could already feel himself getting hard again, so fucking hard... there wasn't going to be any mercy for her, not yet anyway.

Even as she swallowed his cock repeatedly her mind raced, the last few minutes replaying in her head. Even she didn't know exactly why she'd done some of the things she'd done. Why she'd held out so long through the paddling, why she'd chosen the paddle in the first place. She was starting to wonder if he brought out something in her, something she didn't understand. Ironically, as she swallowed his cock, she blushed, not because of her actions but because of her mind briefly flashing back to his comment about the thin walls and the others in the guest house hearing things. She realized she might soon have to face Violet and make some apologies if she wanted to continue to live here.

Her brief thoughts were interrupted as he began to cum, her entire focus turning to swallowing it as quickly as she could, while she moaned softly around his shaft. She was almost grateful his cock was deep in her throat when he came, she wasn't sure she'd have been able to keep up otherwise and as it was, she almost choked before she managed to guzzle it all down. When he was doner and began pulling back, she licked and suckled at his length, trying to scoop up any remnants of his seed on his shaft before he pulled free of her lips.

She remained kneeling there when he went into the bathroom though she quickly shifted to a position that put less pressure on her sore bottom. Her eyes followed him when he returned and more or less collapsed onto her bed and she rose up onto her shaky legs, standing with the aid of the same chair she'd been sitting in earlier in the night when he first called. She wasn't sure how to take it when he told her she wasn't bad. It stung her pride a little but she decided he was mostly just a sarcastic man. She blushed a deep red when he mentioned the neighbors again, echoing her earlier thoughts. "I hope Violet doesn't evict me over what happens in here. She doesn't like her guests being, well, noisy. Especially if it is sex."

She stood there, by the chair, listening as he spoke of Poe and his plans. "If I had to venture a guess, I'd bet Poe visited Lexie. She's lonely ever since that detective left and she's the type who could be talked into bed by a man like Poe. But I'll do my best to confirm things tomorrow." When he told her to come to the bed she took a single step forward before he literally took matters into his own hand, grabbing her and throwing her onto the bed.

Before she'd even truly had a moment to recover from the toss he was on her and she found herself on her knees, her ass in the air, her hands cuffed behind her back and her face resting in the pillow. Things had seemed to happen so fast her head spun slightly and she blinked, a blush coming to her as she once more felt exposed and vulnerable, though this time only he had a chance of seeing her thankfully. She barely had time to process this before that vibrator slid into her slick entrance and he switched it on. She let out a long, hissing moan and her back undulated as a shudder ran through her frame, even while she tensed slightly from his swat to her already sore ass.

"What I...found out...is that Bronwyn" She had to stop for a moment as another shudder shook her body."may have...been having sex...with Oscar" Another pause, another long, drawn out moan. It took her a few moments to recover and continue. "Back when Dorata was...murdered. Perhaps even...before she was...murdered." She cried out softly as the vibrator nearly made her cum and she remembered her own affair with Dorata. She briefly debated telling him about but decided that he had more than enough ammo on her already, why should she give him more? "I'll...try...to confirm it..." She managed to get out between breathy pants.

"Mmm...outfits..." She tried to focus but it was becoming increasingly hard to do so. "Mmmm...we could...visit...the Halloween...costume shop? Men...love school girl outfits...mmmm....maybe a slave girl..." She went with the low hanging fruit, trying to interest him in some dress up roleplay. The truth was, she was so turned on she was having trouble thinking of a good outfit in the moment. "Also...some....clothes...for when we're out. A nice...dress...maybe." It was all she could manage as she tensed once more, shaking as the vibrator drove her closer and closer to a powerful orgasm. "Oooooo...please..."

With Ellis' body laid out before him like a banquet waiting to be feasted upon, it took mere moments for Jeff's cock to start to grow again, stretching out and swelling back towards its former glory as he mixed listening to Ellis with allowing his body to take over, his lust to grow and his hunger for her tight flesh to fill his mind.

The feel of her mouth sucking on his cock would have been enough to slay the resistance and resolve of any man, but the look in her eyes that laid bare her wanton and craven lust, a sinful desire that he imagined rivalled his own? That had been the cherry on top that had triggered his violent and long ejaculation into her writhing body. His orgasm tore through him as his seed was consigned to her belly, her insides painted with his lust as he came over and over down her throat. His body was wracked with a delirious pleasure and ecstasy, yet, despite his vicious climax, it only left him greedy for more. There was no doubt that she inspired a feverish longing within him, one which could not easily be satisfied.

Ellis had swallowed his entire load, and as exhilarating as that was to see, to feel, to hear, as she gasped and gurgled his load into her guts, it also gave him the urge to face fuck her again in the future. The next time he would see how she would handle a load blasted into her mouth. He wanted to see her spill his seed from his lips, his cum splash against throat and tits, and then to pull out and plaster her face with a heavy load of hot cum ropes, slashing them about her flesh in a display of sinful dominance. His insane lust would consume him and condemn her to a future of fucking, one the likes of which he doubted she had ever seen or even imagined.

He snorted at her comments regarding the landlady Violet. "Well, she'll have to get used to hearing you fuck, won't she Ellis? Because we both know, this won't be enough for me... nor for you, by your own comments... and I'm not going to be gagging you or pushing your face into a pillow to muffle your cries, because I get off on the hot sounds you make." he grinned. "Don't worry, everyone can be swayed with enough dirt or enough money. Everyone. Everyone gives opportunity for blackmail." he nodded to himself, "And there is nothing I would allow to come between us now." he told her in an insistent tone, letting his eyes travel unashamedly up and down her naked body, the one he had just used to indulge his wants and needs, as well as her own.

"Lexie? Is that a fact? I had my money on Bronwyn... bit of a dark horse that one. Flirts by means of offering a tarot reading to new guests. Her or maybe Violet... a woman who looks and dresses like that isn't doing it just for her husband." he shook his head, "I'll be interested to see if your thoughts are confirmed, after all, you're the one with the most knowledge of the situation, what with living here under their roof. Sure, I'm staying here now, but I spend very little time here, not now that I have other concerns at the radio station to attend to... and the time I do spend here... well, I intend to be spending it with you." he explained, continuing to fuck her with his eyes as though he had not yet laid hands on her and was starved for her touch.

Jeff listened intently as Ellis spilled out her words, as the vibrator buzzed away inside her tight cunt. It sent waves of shivering sensation out to assault her clit and cunt lips, as well as her juicy insides. "Bronwyn is fucking Oscar? It appears he recovered fast from losing his woman." He continued to listen, running one hand over Ellis' ass, while the other slid around to play with her tits a little, squeezing and grasping at the swell of then. He ran his hand around her ass cheeks, up her spine to the back of her head, then back down to rest against the chain connecting her wrists in the small of her back. His cock was already jutting upwards and beginning to drip pre cum against her buttocks as she spoke. "Interesting. I thought the case was solved, perhaps they have the wrong suspect? Lust is always a good motive for murder." he confessed.

Then she started with the outfits... and he had to admit, the 'usual suspects' coaxed forth extremely satisfying images in his mind. "Damn Ellis, you can be a filthy little slut when you want to be, can't you? Is that what gets you off? Being spanked as a schoolgirl? Or maybe having a man use you as a slave girl... I have to admit, you're making me want to fuck you in the ass right now, but you know what... I'll save that for when you're a misbehaving slave, yeah?" he growled into her ear, reaching down to fuck her with the vibrator, sliding it back and forth a while until he pulled it free completely and held it against her clit, as he shifted his hips and drove his twitching cock balls deep into her sopping cunny "GaaagggHHH!" he groaned into her ear, leaning over her as he rammed his cock home. He sheathed his massive rod inside her and let it stew in her cunt a while, before he began to fuck her with rapid, hard thrusts. He plunged into her from tip to balls, as he kept the vibe buzzing against her clit without mercy.

He was close to unloading again, taking up a slowly increasing rhythm in her cunt as he spoke further to her comments. Her tiny channel was made impossibly tight by the plug in her rectum, causing his cock to be almost strangled with each thrust into her viciously tight tract. Grunts and groans accompanied his thrusts as he forced her open and plundered her depths with his pulsing shaft. The sensation was beyond exhilarating and drove him closer and closer to his end. "Clothes... aauauuuhHh... for when we're out?" he gasped, leaning in to suck on her earlobe, nipping it, then moving his lips to her neck where he marked her with a bright love bite. "So... you think me to be.. aauuunnghh!!... going out with my woman sometime do you? Sure... I think we'll both have something to celebrate by tomorrow evening. Did you know someone at the station has a gambling habit? Very unfortunate for them... MmmUUnnghh! Anyway perhaps I'll collect you from here and we can hit a restaurant in town." he groaned as he fucked. "It'll help us to keep up our strength, help you prepare for another evening of sex. I know you want one and I definitely want to give it to you." he smirked, his body slapping against hers relentlessly as he powered his cock into her dripping crease.

He bent over her, hilting himself in her cunt as she said please, then he shook and shuddered as he was wracked by another orgasm. This time he held himself in her cunt and flooded her out, blasting his hot ropes of spunk into her depths until it was left nowhere to go but to backwash from her quim and spurt down her thighs. "UuUNNGGHH!" he moaned, collapsing onto her, pinning her to the bed as he bounced a few times, packing his cum into her cunt until his climax subsided. "Fuck.. you made me come... again... you're something else Ellis.. so fucking good. We make the perfect team, don't you think?" he gasped, not expecting any answer but yes. He fell to the bed beside her, laying an arm across her. "Get cleaned up... maybe I'll stay here, there's no point walking back to my room now." he grunted, letting his hand roam about her body as he spoke, discarding the vibe and unlocking her cuffs.

Jeff turned his thoughts towards the next day. "I'll attend to your debt with the landlady tomorrow. Let's call it a month? Then you will decide how to spend the day. We can go to buy outfits together, though be warned, time spent together in a car or a shops changing rooms may lead to things too sinful and depraved even for you... or I can return here when you have finished your shopping spree, and your day of gathering gossip and blackmail material we can put to best use." he grinned again, lightly fingering her as he spoke, rolling over so that he was lying atop her. One hand squeezed her tits, the other stroked at her cunt lips again. "I have things to do come tomorrow... and I have a feeling that if I stay here neither of us will be in any state to do anything. Already I want to fuck you again." he growled. "I think I best leave after all." he stood up, moving to retrieve his clothes and begin to dress himself.

"I will leave our actions tomorrow to you. I like my woman have options... so tomorrow you get to decide what happens, after which I will take my turn to act more decisively and take more direct action, the sort I know you like." he smirked confidently. "I'll leave my door open. If I awake with you in my room, then I'll know you wish me to accompany you shopping. If I get a call from you during the day then I'll know you wish to meet me, to feed my hunger and keep my attention on helping, rather than hindering, you... and if you instead call me in the evening? Well... then your manner of dress will tell me what I need to know when I arrive here to collect you. School girls need to be punished, Slaves need to be fucked in every hole and Ladies in dresses want to be wined and dined at the towns best restaurant. I look forward to seeing what you decide Ellis... make use of this opportunity." he finished, moving to one last time passionately and dominatingly crush his lips against hers before he left...

She sighed at his reply about Violet as she gradually came down from the intensity of their prior actions. She didn't think it'd be that easy, Violet was a bit of a hypocrite as far as Ellis was concerned and she was pretty sure the woman would, indeed, evict her especially if the others complained. Still, the idea of finding some dirt on Violet might have some merit. She pursed her lips thoughtfully as she listened to him. "I don't know what skeletons she might have in her closet and am not sure I'm comfortable blackmailing people in general..."

She blushed slightly at the way he looked at her as the conversation turned to Poe and his potential dalliance with Lexie. She shrugged a bit. "After what happened with me, I think Poe might be looking for a woman who is more traditionally sweet and easy to manipulate. I think that's Lexie. I think Violet is too...hungry. I think she probably intimidates him. He might see Bronwyn as a potential lover but I think Bronwyn would see through him and his, well, not to toot my own horn, his need for a rebound relationship. I think she has too much pride for that. So...Lexie."

She moaned softly as that vibrator worked away inside her. In truth, she was a little surprised she'd managed to have a coherent conversation with him, but somehow she had. And he was still asking questions. "Well, Dorata and I were together. I can't exactly blame Oscar for moving on. And no, he had lots of witnesses to his whereabouts when she died. It was indeed the other tarot reader, hell, I hear he tried to kill the detective who caught him..."

Any further conversations were lost on her as he thrust into her while using the vibrator on her clit. It was too much for her and she clenched her fists, moaning almost non-stop as he took his pleasure in her. The dual assault of his cock in her needy pussy and the vibrator on her clit was far too much for her. By the time he was unloading in her steaming depths she was already in the midst of her own orgasm, bucking and shaking, crying out incoherently as she did.

By the time he unlocked her cuffs and tossed aside the vibe she was simply laying there on the bed, twitching slightly as she gradually got her breathing under control. She rolled onto her back as he laid on her, biting her lip as her oversensitized lower lips and clit reacted to his presence, squeezing a soft whimper out of her. She merely nodded to his words, not sure she trusted her voice yet as he stood and began to dress.

Once he left she crawled a bit further onto her bed and simply passed out as she was. She slept deeply, exhausted by his visit and didn't stir much until the next morning. When she awoke she limped weakly to the bathroom and took a long, hot bath, doing her best to clean herself, flushing as she saw some of his seed leaking into the bathwater. "I really should try to convince him to wear a condom or something..." She muttered to herself as she got out and began to dress. She remembered the options he had given her and decided she needed some time to recover so she dressed and headed out to do her shopping. She called him later that afternoon, biting her lip as she waited for him to answer. "Well, I guess you know my choice, meet back at the guest house in an hour or two?"

Then...
"Blackmail can be fun." Jeff had told Ellis, as she'd voiced her concerns about his plans to deal with Violet, in fact to deal with everyone and everything. "Aren't you having fun right now? I think the answer is yes. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of blackmailing people the more you do it, but where Violet's concerned, I think money will be enough to seal any deal or arrangement. She's the greedy type, why else run a guest house in this town that charges such extortionate rates?" he joked. He was confident he was right and, even in a worse case scenario, he had a contingency plan to deal with Ellis, not that he thought he'd need it. Having her here was convenient and served his purposes well.

Her comments about Lexie sounded reasonable and solid and he nodded along in agreement. "You certainly sound like you know your stuff. I think you've easily put a similar amount of work into this as into presenting your radio show... and you thought you might not enjoy this sort of thing? You're already gathering information on those around you, things that can be put to good use, and look at the rewards you are getting." he grinned lazily, stroking his fingers against her as he lounged in the bed by her side. "Lexie it is. Thank goodness Poe likes to settle for second or even third best." he chuckled.

When Ellis mentioned her connection to Dorota he nodded, almost sympathetically. The thought of her fucking another woman turned him on, and he wondered if any of the others staying here would be her type, but he decided to stay silent in regards to that depraved image. Ellis might have had genuine feelings for Dorota so mentioning having her fuck another whore, just for his amusement, might not have gone down so well. He had no desire to be emotionally cruel towards her, especially since she was such an amazing fuck. There was no need to spoil the mood with adolescent fantasies, not when he had an actual woman all to himself... one who was as eager to fuck as he was. At least not until an appropriate amount of time had passed.

The feel of her quivering cunt spasming in orgasm around his cock, as he'd disgorged a load of searing cum into her insides, lived on vividly in his thoughts. It caused him to devolve into nothing more than a fuck hungry beast, where his mind was concerned. He was barely able to keep his composure and reassign at least some of his faculties, to devising a way to get Ellis back in the second most important place she belonged, on the towns airwaves. The first being, of course, the end of his cock.

The next day Jeff awoke from a dream, where he was hard fucking her throat, to discover that Ellis was nowhere to be seen and had passed on the opportunity to visit his room early. Deciding to afford her some space he headed out, spending the morning and afternoon bruising a fist and using violent negotiation techniques, backed up by a few photos and a marker he'd purchased from a casino. He used those to set up a future meeting to decide Ellis's fate, or more accurately her return to the airwaves. That was her business largely attended to, but what about his own? As a reporter he was still needing to get some story work done and, in order to please his editor, he needed something on the shady Tarot readers, especially after the loss of one of their number to a murder charge.

He answered Ellis' call with a grin which slowly spread across his features. He wouldn't have minded taking her to dinner, but it appeared that, for both of them, the lure of more immediate action was too much to resist. "I'll be there, I'll bring my bag of tricks... I hope for your sake you're wearing the plug... and whatever else you want to show off to me from your shopping spoils." then he terminated the call and attended to a few last things before heading over to the guest house.

Now...
Arriving at the guest house there was no sign of Violet or anyone else, she was probably out spending the rent money he'd passed off to her in the morning, so he moved inside with a steady stride and a focused purpose. He moved past his own room and went straight to Ellis', deciding to knock before entering. By the time he arrived it was late afternoon, almost evening, and the hunger that had been building inside him all day was causing his lust to simmer close to boiling point. The sound of hard fucking was coming from one of the rooms, and he took some amusement in the fact, the place was turning into quite the little brothel, but he was the one with access to the cream of the crop. He knocked again, moving closer to the door to speak to it, growling through it in a tone just loud enough to be heard on the other side.

"Come along Ellis. We both know why you called me here, why you saved your strength this morning... but couldn't wait until this evening... let's not waste any more time. I'm curious to see what you have in mind, because you do have something in mind, don't you?" he rattled the bag he was carrying. He wondered how she was going to greet him, but already his patience was earing thin and the hard on in his pants was straining for release. No early morning sucking of his cock, no shopping trip, no dinner date, at least not yet. No, he was here for one thing, one reason and she knew what it was, she craved it just as much as he did.

Back
Top Bottom