Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unexpected Visit (Devious Intent & Sindy Hunter)

Devious Intent

Super-Earth
"Who?" Sabrina Fairfax. "Who?!" Lillian repeated as she took her eyes off the laptop on her desk, finally turning to the girl who'd been talking to her. Lillian sat back, looking at the young blonde and licked her lips, red painted lips, she'd barely be seen without her perfect lipstick... "And who is this Siberian Fax supposed to be?" Lillian asked, the young woman stood there a little trembling. Whether she was afraid to talk to Lillian about the subject, or was wearing a vibrator... The fact it could be either of the two options here at Moonfare...

"Sabrina Fairfax is..." A longwinded explanation of the woman was given, Lillian cared little about her accomplishments or the reason for this visit. These visits happened every so often, what Lillian was curious about, was why this Sabrina was suddenly her appointed consultant... Rather than the cute brunette who Lillian had often taken out for a ride in her Rolls Royce, dinner and fucked the lights out of her eyes... Not necessarily in that order. Last time it went something like this.

Fuck - car - fuck in car - fuck in the hotel - car - fuck in the car - dinner - fuck in the bathroom of the restraunt - car - fuck in the garage before the brunette departed.

Just thinking about it made Lillian want to get up, dig her hands deep down the skirt of the young blonde and ravage her to a squirting orgasm right on the spot. However, as the blonde went on to inform Lillian that Sabrina insisted on comming here herself, Lillian seemed both annoyed and interested at the same time.

"Alright then. When Miss Fairfax arrives, I expect you to take her up to my office immediately then." To this the blonde girl nodded and started to walk away. Lillian smiled, clicked her tongue...

"Oh, and Kelly..." Lillian called out, stopping the in het tracks.

"Please put on that small leather collar I bought you for your birthday. We wouldn't want Miss Fairfax to think I don't spoil me submissives..."

The girl silently nodded, the biggest grin on her face. "Yes Mistress..." She whispered softly, visible goosebumps on her skin as she left the top floor office.

@Sindy Hunter

Last edited by a moderator:
Sabrina Fairfax sat looking through the reports that her college, Joan Morris, had compiled on the Moonfare corporation over the last three years. Sabrina couldn’t believe how little Joan had included in the reports. The first was the only one that had any real substance, saying that Moonfare’s business practices appeared suspicious in that Moonfare was acquiring other companies for little or no financial outlay. The following reports were nothing more than single-line comments, “Moonfare provides excellent services”... “Ms Sinclaire is very inspiring”. The comment in the final report was the strangest, “It would be more than a pleasure to serve Ms Sinclaire and Moonfare”.

Sabrina would normally have gone and spoken to Joan, but the young woman had suddenly left the department just a few months ago. Joan hadn't given any notice that she was leaving and the day after she left her husband came looking for her. They had only been married for five years and he had no idea where she had gone. Sabrina had specifically been given the Moonfare case because of her financial forensic skills. There hadn't yet been a company that had been able to conceal their transaction from Sabrina.

At the age of twenty six Sabrina had been in the department for four years and achieved the position of head investigator in two due to her outstanding work. She was dedicated and focused, she didn't allow such things as relationships or a social life to distract her. Apprehending those who abused the law for monetary gain was Sabrina's sole purpose in life, and she wouldn't let anyone stand in her way. She had a reputation as an ice queen and somebody not to get on the wrong side of. Sabrina had worked effortlessly on the Moonfare case for an entire week and was confident she had enough evidence to set before the CEO of Moonfare which revealed some very suspicious takeovers of their competitors.

At percilsy 09:00 Sabrina walked purposely into the reception of the Moonfare headquarters building. She had already given notice of her visit but expected that fictitious obstacles would be placed in her way, trying to get her to abandon her investigation, or at least delay it. Sabrina stepped up to the reception desk and in a stern tone said to the young blonde girl sitting there, "Good morning. I'm Federal Finance Officer Fairfax, I have an appointment to see your CEO, Ms Sinclaire at 09:30". The young girl smiled and replied, "Yes Ms Fairfax, Ms Sinclaire is expecting you... I'll have a member of staff show you to Ms Sinclaire's office". While Sabrina waited for the staff member she gazed around the reception area. There was a steady flow of people passing through and it suddenly dawned on Sabrina that everyone was female, there wasn't a single male there.

Sabrina was suddenly interrupted by a voice from behind her "Ms Fairfax...". Sabrina turned and saw a tall black woman wearing a tailored business suit. The woman had an athletic build but was not bulky and she was extremely attractive. "I'm Kendra, a member of Moonfare's security... Let me take you to Ms Sinclaire's office" said the black woman, who then turned and began to walk away. Sabrina had to half-run catch up with Kendra, making her feel somewhat unsettled, it was usually Sabrina who made people feel uneasy. Kendra led Sabrina through a labyrinth of corridors and into an elevator which ascended for several floors, to what Sabrina assumed was the top floor. The elevator came to a soft halt and the doors opened to reveal an expansive office, stylishly decorated with shadowy mood lighting. For the first time since greeting Sabrina, Kendra spoke. "Ms Sinclair will be with you shortly... Please wait standing in the area of the red circle. Do not move from the circle".

Before Sabrina could say anything the elevator doors closed and she was alone in the office. Sabrina looked around and saw the red circle in the centre of the room. It seemed a strange requirement that Sabrina should wait standing, she would usually be offered a seat. Sabrina walked slowly to the circle and waited, looking around and straining to hear any sound indicating there was another person in the room. The unusual way Sabrina had been treated had shifted her train of thought. She was no longer focused on the reason she was there, instead, she was trying to work out why she was being subjected to such theatrics.

Finally, Lillian would approach wearing s rather casual outfit today. The leather skirt and matching jacket, a white top that hinted at the lack of a bra. It showed just how vital the Russian's body still was. Not even a slight droop in het chest, rocking tops and skirts like she was 19, but with the confidence and grown beauty. Heels clicking on the floor, Lillian was pleased to see Sabrina had remained in the red circle on the carpet. It was a trick the Russian was used to playing to gauge character. Good, there was at least something submissive about the stranger. Lillian herself, she'd have never listened to some trivial instruction like this.

"Miss Fairfax?" Lillian asked, standing close to the woman, politely close and nodding her head. She did not extend her hand, keeping them on her hips relaxed. "Welcome to Moonfare. I'm surprised to see you, we usually have one and the same woman doing our reviews." Lillian answered, ever so quickly a smirk flashed over Lillian's lips. Lillian's perpetual red painted lips. "But I'm absolutely convinced you'll find this audit to be just as fullfilling as your colleague." Lillian nodded one final time, her hand motioning to an empty chair in front of the desk. No words, just the motion.

Lillian turned and sat down on her own director's chair, crossing one leg over the other and folding both hands in her lap. "Is there something you'd like to ask Miss Fairfax? Perhaps something you'd like to see? I've cleared my agenda for the day. You can be mine all day." Lillian said, smiling friendly as she allowed her eyes to wander over every inch of Sabrina's body.

Sabrina flinched as Ms Sinclaire seemed to appear from nowhere. Ms Sinclaire’s appearance captured Sabrina’s gaze instantly, she had never seen a CEO who looked so beautiful and elegant. Most of the executives she dealt with were usually old men. The few women, that either owned a company or were in charge of it, always looked drained and overweight, spending too much time working rather than looking after themselves. In contrast, Ms Sinclaire looked like she had just stepped out of a fashion magazine.

Ms Sinclaire approached Sabrina, looking the Federal agent up and down as if assessing an item she might wish to purchase. Ms Sinclaire stopped close to Sabrina, invading her personal space, and making the Federal agent feel uncomfortable once more. Ms Sinclaire greeted Sabrina, saying she was surprised not to see Joan and indicated that Sabrina should take a seat in front of a large desk.

Sabrina sat down, thankful to have some distance between herself and Ms Sinclaire and not understanding why the woman made her feel so unsettled. Ms Sinclaire sat behind the desk. Sabrina could hear the swish of Ms Sincalire’s stocking as she crossed her legs which distracted her for a second as Ms Sinclaire was telling her she had arranged for her entire day to be free for the audit.

Sabrina realised she wasn’t concentrating on what she was supposed to be doing and forcibly made herself refocus before saying, “Actually Ms Sincalire, I’m not here for an audit. Ms Morris did highlight some discrepancies in your business practices in her first report, which was three years ago. For whatever reason Ms Morris never appeared to follow up on investigating these concerns.”

Sabrina studied Ms Sinclaire’s face for any tell-tail signs of worry, but the CEO looked entirely serene. Sabrina then began to present the evidence she had discovered. “The Federal records show that in the last year, Moonfare has taken over three of its competitors and become the major shareholder in five others. The problem I have Ms Sinclaire, is that I cannot find any financial transaction between Moonfare and these companies, it looks as if the owners and CEOs just gave away their companies. Can you explain that?, because I’m having difficulty believing that anyone could be so generous.”

Lillian didn't seem faced by the questions, in fact, she seemed to relax more as Sabrina posted them. "Oh, I have no trouble talking about that Miss Fairfax. And since this is not an audit, allow me to indulge in some actions which my HR-manager would deem... Unwise... Whenever there would be an audit." Lillian said, rose slowly from her chair and winked at Sabrina. "You don't mind unwise delights... Do you Sabrina?" Lillian asked, lingering the comment in the air, licking her bottem lip before she moved again.

She'd not touch Sabrina, in fact, she passed the woman and went to a cabinet behind her. Retrieving a small tray, which held Belgian choclates and a small bottle of wine it seemed. Lillian plucked two glasses from a cupboard, pouring them both with the deep red liquid and placing one in front of Sabrina on the desk, one on her own side. "Joan drank a glass of wine whenever she visited, I assume you'd enjoy one as well?" Lillian asked, nodding to the tray. "And please, hell yourself. This is not a bribe, this is one woman telling the other to enjoy life and every chocolate it has to offer."

Lillian laughed, bit in a chocolate and left the remainder on her desk, moving her hair behind her ear. "But to answer your question, anyone seldom gives away their life's work for free. I suppose Moonfare has been lucky a few times. One or two companies we acquired through pensions, gifts... Instead of selling the company, the owner's had such confidence in Moonfare they'd rather merge financials or even support the main firm rather than compete in a losing battle.

The others, as you rightfully said, weren't free. But there are no financial scripts. Mainly because most were traded for natural goods and gifts." Lillian said, a friendly smile on her face as she explained the situation.

Once again Ms Sinclaire dumbfounded Sabrina when the CEO was completely unfazed by the evidence Sabrina offered regarding Moonfare’s acquisitions. Instead of instantly denying that there was anything wrong with Moonfare’s practices, Ms Sinclaire told Sabrina that when Joan audited they would normally partake in things that might seem inappropriate, and in a somewhat suggestive tone, asked if Sabrina would care to experience “unwise delights”.

Sabrina frowned, wondering if Ms Sinclaire was about to try and bribe her. She watched as Ms Sinclaire walked across the room to a small cupboard, and found herself watching Ms Sinclaire’s bottom gyrate sensuously with each step taken. To Sabrina’s surprise, Ms Sinclair returned with a tray holding two glasses, a small bottle of wine and a selection of chocolates.

Ms Sincalire placed the tray on the desk. She poured two glasses of wine and offered one to Sabrina, telling her Joan always enjoyed a drink when she visited. The CEO then picked up a chocolate and, staring directly at Sabrina, slowly placed it between her luscious red lips and bit it in half. The remainder of the sweet was then returned to the tray.

Sabrina was suspicious of Ms Sinclaire but gladly accepted the wine if only to try and calm her irritation at how Ms Sinclaire seemed to be avoiding the questions Sabrina was raising.
Ms Sinclaire returned to sit behind her desk and began to explain how Moonfare had taken ownership of the companies Sabrian had mentioned. Again Sabrina was only half listening, distracted by the peculiar taste of the wine which was both refreshing and moorish. After just a few sips Sabrina developed a hunger for the chocolates and reached out and took one.

As Ms Sinclaire continued to talk Sabrina kept drinking and eating chocolates, losing all interest in what Ms Sinclaire was saying as she found herself becoming addicted to the alcohol and sweets. After a short while Sabrina began to feel very warm and her eyes felt tired. Unconsciously Sabrina unfastened a couple of buttons on her blouse in an attempt to cool down, then Ms Sinclaire’s voice became just a mumble and soon Sabrina’s world became dark.

Lillian watched as Sabrina drank the wine, ate the chocolates... Than drank more wine. Lillian's own wine had remained untouched. "I'm sorry dearie..." Lillian said, popping the rest of the chocolate into her mouth when Sabrina's eyes fluttered shut and head hung down. "The aphrodisiac chocolates are okay, but it seems the wine is a bit too strong of a sedative for you..." The Russian slowly got out of her chair, and with help from the woman she called in by a simple push of the button underneath her desk, helped Sabrina into elevator and down to the basement.

Time was of the essence, but not for a second did Lillian worry as they carried Sabrina's body into the special playroom. She thanked her employee for the assistance by giving her an appreciative spank and watching her dissapear. Good, step one done. Now, for step two...

They'd sat Sabrina down in a leather chair, and now Lillian could easily restrain the wrists and ankles of the woman along the many hooks in the chair. Firm leather cuffs held Sabrina's limbs, as Lillian went along with further preparations... Hearing the woman starting to stir behind her.

"Miss Fairfax, welcome back." Lillian spoke from behind the chair. "You may find the change of scenery disturbing, but I assure you, it's nothing compared to how you're going to feel in a few minutes." Lillian let out a small laugh, Sabrina could not turn around but would hear sounds of zippers and of course Lillian's high heels moving behind her.

"Lets start with the essentials. My IT has been so nice as to confiscate your phone, they'll hack into it, and send a message to your homefront, saying you'll be sleeping in a hotel, until you finish up with this case. So, don't worry about the time.

Second, lets not forget about your motivations for being here. You've done some research into Joan. While you didn't ask the question, I'll answer it anyway. Yes.

Yes, I'm responsible for her dissapearance. We'll not make this about her though, this is about you... But maybe, if you're lucky, you'll get to meet her again." Lillian said, approaching Sabrina from behind, her hands slowly sliding down Sabrina's clothed shoulders.

"She, much like you, was so dedicated to her job. She wanted to get to the bottem of things. And she did..." Lillian bend forward her mouth close to Sabrina's ear. "She found out every dirty little secret about these acquisitions... As will you. But, I don't like to repeat myself. So, where Joan got the carrot..."

Lillian's hand would suddenly wrap around Sabrina's throat, yanking the woman hard into the wooden backboard of the chair and keeping a vice-like grip. "You'll get the stick..." Lillian laughed gently, choking Sabrina for a few more seconds before she released the woman's throat and went on to prepare herself for the next step.

As Sabrina stirred, she felt very relaxed, as if she had just woken from a deep sleep. She tried to move but found herself firmly restrained. It took Sabrina a few moments to work out she was sitting in some kind of chair.

Sabrina gasped as she pulled against her bonds and then heard Ms Sinclair’s voice behind her, confirming that she had been moved from the office to a new location. As Ms Sinclaire spoke Sabrina could also her movement, the sound of zips and rustling of clothes. She tried to turn her head but that too was held in place.

Ms Sinclair continued talking, informing Sabrina that a fake message had been sent from her phone to her department, saying she would be staying at a hotel while she investigated Moonfare. It was clear to Sabrina she was in a dangerous situation. There had been threats made against her in the past when she had exposed illegal practices but she had never been made captive.

Sabrina began to panic, once more tugging at her restraints and she was sure she could hear Ms Sinclair chuckling. The beautiful CEO did not appear concerned as Sabrina tried to get free, she simply continued talking as if the situation was the most natural thing in the world. She told Sabrina that she had been involved in Joan’s disappearance, adding that Sabrina and Joan may meet again in the future.

The news that Joan was still alive gave Sabrina some relief and hope, thinking there might be a chance to escape the mad woman who had made her a prisoner. The touch of Ms Sinclair’s hands on Sabrina’s shoulders made the Federal agent jump, expecting to feel pain. Instead, Ms Sinclaire gently stroked Sabrina, sending a shiver of delight through her body.

Then Sabina felt the warm moist breath of Ms Sinclaire at her ear, telling how Joan had found out all about Moonfare’s nefarious business deals and how Sabrina would also come to learn the truth. Ms Sinclair added that Joan had been dealt with through reward but Sabrina would be dealt with using punishment.

Sabrina was about to scream at Ms Sincalire, to warn her that she was in serious trouble for taking a Federal agent hostage, but she never got the chance. Ms Sinclaire’s hand wrapped around Sabrina’s throat, forcefully pulling her back in her seat so her head was forced against the backrest and half-choking Sabrina.

It was plain that Ms Sinclaire’s threats were not hollow ones. Whilst struggling to breathe, Sabrina gasped “W… Wh… What do… yo… you… want!” in a frightened tone, thinking she was in fear for her life.

"Oh Sabrina..." Lillian said, she chuckled softly as she stood by a little table. "I want so many things... I want to run for President one day. But not in this fucking country. Maybe Sweden. I have a thing for blondes..." Lillian spoke softly, almost dreamy. "I want so many things. What I want from you is simple. I want you to fully understand the question you asked me. It's that simple.

In your sweet mind, there's absolutely no way that someone would give their life's work... Millions of dollars... To some stuck up Russian CEO who happens to have some great legs and tits." Lillian said, chuckling again. "And you're so, so wrong... Because you don't know the power sex holds. Giving and denying... Once you understand that, and can confidently say that I'm the only thing you'll ever need in your life... Then, dear Sabrina, you're as free to go as Joan is. Look what she did with her freedom."

Lillian seemed done talking, because the next few minutes were spend in utter silence. The clicking of her shoes was gone, but the dominant still clicked her tongue ever once in a while, looking at this, picking up that... She'd appear within Sabrina's vision. Naked as the day she was born, looking more than confident in her appearance.

"Even if you get the stick, it's still up to you to decide how difficult it is going to be. Whatever I want is going to happen, and the sooner you realise that, and behave properly... The sooner we can move passed this... Painful phase..." Lillian said, and without thinking she lunged forward. Straddling Sabrina's lap, and yet again forcing her head back by the nasty grip on the throat. "First I'm gonna give you a proper taste of what a Russian CEO tastes like. Open your mouth, so I can spit in it..." Lillian said, pressing firmly on Sabrina's throat as her lips lingered close to the woman's.

Ms Sinclaire spoke calmly and with a confidence that left no doubt that she was in complete charge of the situation. There was a lustful excited tone to her voice, indicating she was enjoying her dominance over the once proud and committed Federal agent. As Ms Sinclaire prepared out of sight she taunted Sabrina, telling her that her belief that nobody would surrender their wealth was because she did not understand the power of sex.

Sabrina was convinced that Ms Sinclire was utterly deranged, living some sort of fantasy that only existed in Ms Sinclare’s mind. Ms Sinclaire continued to speak, telling Sabrina that she would only be free, like her colleague Joan, when she realised that Ms Sinclaire was the only thing she needed.

Ms Sinclaire became silent but Sabrina could still hear her moving around out of her field of vision. Even though Sabrina thought Ms Sinclaire was mad, she couldn’t understand why she found the CEO so appealing, just Ms Sinclaire’s voice was making Sabrina’s body react in a way she didn’t want it to.

Sabrina was still thinking of possible ways to escape when Ms Sinclaire suddenly strode in front of her, completely naked. Sabrina gasped, startled by Ms Sinclaire’s utter beauty. The CEO’s body was perfect in every regard, with smooth ivory skin, full pert breasts tipped by long thick dark nipples, and a shaven sex with lips that were as full and pouting as the lips of Ms Sinclaire’s mouth.

Sabrina found herself unable to advert her gaze even though she had never once had thoughts about other women. With her heart pounding and breathing heavily Sabrina looked at Ms Sinclire with pleading eyes, it was the first time she showed any sign that her defiance was fading.

With a sly grin, Ms Sinclaire told Sabrina that she would be experiencing pain, but it was up to Sabrina what the degree of pain would be. Sabrina’s brow furrowed as fear gripped her, knowing Ms Sinclaire’s intentions. Ms Sinclaire mockingly pouted at seeing Sabrina’s alarm. She spoke to Sabrina as if she were a child, telling her that everything that would happen would be decided by her and that the sooner Sabrina came to terms with that, the sooner Sabrina’s punishment would end.

To demonstrate her total supremacy, Ms Sinclaire lept on Sabrina, straddling her lap as if she were mounting a horse. The feel of Ms Sinclaire’s mass and body heat caused Sabrina’s body to react with a stiffening of her nipples and pulsing between her legs. Ms Sinclaire reached out and grasped Sabina by the throat once more, exerting enough pressure to take Sabrina to the edge of choking.

The look of amusement on Ms Sinclaire’s face never faded as she told Sabrina she was about to sample the taste of a Russian CEO and ordered her to open her mouth. In a final attempt to resist, Sabrina clenched her jaw and sucked in lips bringing a scoff from Ms Sinclaire at the futile act. Sabrina felt the grip on her throat slowly tightening, incrementally cutting off her airway. Finally, Sabrina had no option but to open her mouth and gasp in the little amount of air she could.

As soon as Sabrina’s mouth opened Ms Sinclaire leaned forward and spat into it. With her free hand, Ms Sinclaire forced Sabrian’s mouth closed while at the same time releasing her grip on her captive’s throat. Sabrina had no choice but to experience the taste and texture of Ms Sinclaire’s saliva. She found it extremely demeaning to be treated in such a vulgar way, as if she was no longer a person, more like a pet.

Ms Sinclaire studied Sabrina, their eyes locking. Without Ms Sinclaire speaking Sabrina instinctively knew what was required of her. In a slightly exaggerated way, Sabrina swallowed which caused Ms Sinclaire’s grin to grow. The CEO removed her hand from Sabrina’s mouth and nodded. Sabrina needed no further instruction and slowly opened her mouth to prove she had consumed Ms Sinclaire’s spit.

As her lips opened, the Russian leaned in. Collecting her saliva and feeling it slide over her tongue while launching it deep into Sabrina's mouth. Hearing the trademark sound, feeling the warmth of her lips close to Sabrina's, Lillian marvelled when she felt the agent wince in disgust. Oh, she'd come to love it... In due time. They all did.

Closing Sabrina's mouth and forcing the woman to swallow, Lillian still remembered when she'd seen Joan swallow the first time... The woman was so far gone, she did so without even thinking. Lillian had taught Joan to hold until told to swallow... How different... Finally allowing Sabrina to breath again, Lillian smiled as if she was Sabrina's friend. "See, that wasn't so bad. It could have been a lot easier had you just opened up right away. Good lesson." Lillian said booping Sabrina's nose and laughing.

"So, next I'm going to take all of your clothes off. Think you can be nice and do that for me? I'll undo the cuffs, and you strip completly naked?" Lillian asked, hands roaming over her own body. "I'd hate to have to take a knife and accidently damage some of your skin, so the alternative is I sedate you... Put you to sleep, and have you wake up naked... Perhaps with some extras. Neither of us wants that, so, can you promise me you'll be a good girl Sabrina?"

Sabrina inhaled sharply, desperate to fill her lungs with air once more. As Ms Sinclaire taunted Sabrina, telling her this would go a lot easier if she cooperated, Sabrina slowly started to taste Ms Sinclaire’s saliva in her mouth. Sabrina didn’t know if she was disgusted or intrigued. If she wanted to spit or savour the strange flavour and viscous texture.

Ms Sinclaire then announced she was about to remove Sabrina’s clothing. She said that if Sabrina behaved her bonds would be released and she could undress herself, or else Ms Sinclaire would have to resort to using a knife. The look in Ms Sinclaire’s eyes suggested to Sabrina that the insane CEO was hoping Sabrina wasn’t going to choose the easy option.

Sabrina thought for a moment and then gave her reply. “Yes… I’ll do as you ask… I’ll take my clothes off… But why are you doing this?... Let me go now before you go too far and face serious charges…”. Ms Sincalire didn’t appear to care about breaking any laws, ignoring Sabrina’s plea at that time. As Ms Sinclaire stepped towards the bound Federal agent, Sabrina couldn’t help but stare at the woman’s beautiful perfect body, feeling her own becoming unwantedly aroused.

Ms Sinclaire slowly unfastened the strap on one of Sabrina’s arms, deliberately being cautious, expecting Sabrina to try and escape. Releasing the one arm Ms Sinclaire stepped back while Sabrina removed the rest of her restraints herself. Sabrina rubbed her limbs for a few seconds then stood up. She glanced around the room, trying to see an exit and if there was anyone else with them.

Ms Sinclaire cleared her throat, indicating Sabrina should begin to strip. Sabrina started with her blouse, slowly unfastening the buttons from the top to the bottom, all the time she locked eyes with Ms Sinclaire. Once the last button was undone Sabrina allowed the blouse to slip off her shoulders and down her arms, exposing her ample bosom encased in her somewhat utilitarian bra. Then in a sudden movement, she threw the blouse over Ms Sinclaire’s head and began to run, desperate to find the walls of the room and a way out.

Back
Top Bottom