Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Re Order of Posts and Bookmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temp

Meteorite
The site looks great now, I like it!

I'm trying to learn the new functions/settings - something I'm not at all good at - and have a few questions.

Is the "bookmarks" function gone? It might be something that didn't carry over from the old site, but if I'm wrong and it is hidden somewhere, I'd like to know.

Also, I was able to view posts in reverse order (with newest posts at the top). I see we can select the chronological view, but what about selecting whether to see oldest or newest posts first, is that an option I am overlooking?

Thanks in advance :)

When you sort by a given field you'll see a little bit of text next to that field, either 'asc' for ascending or 'desc' for descending. Click it to switch.

No bookmarks yet, unfortunately. There are thread subscriptons but they are more buried : /

Thanks for the quick answer :)

I see the "asc" for the general pages/forums (sorry, I don't know the proper terms), but not inside threads within forums. What I was trying to do is to see the last post in a particular RGP. Or say in this thread we have going, is there any way to set it so that this comment would be at the top, then your (below) answer to me, then my original question?

Re bookmarks, not a big problem. We now have a note taking area so links can be pasted there - sort of the same function.

You know I used to get very few notices through email that things had been posted in a thread I was subscribed to, but now I'm getting all of them so yay!

Thanks for your hard work, really appreciate it.

I've got DKIM and SPF on e-mails here, so that might be helping notifications. Or else maybe cPanel's e-mail handling just sucks that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom