Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Little Slut/ Mom and Son's Perversion

Elden Lord

Moon
Hello Blue moon and welcome to my thread. :)

I have recently came back from a deployment so if you happen to be someone I have talked with in the past I am sorry if I ghosted you and left without an explanation but, I am back now and won't be leaving for some time! And if you are looking to continue or start a new idea, my answer is yes lol.

As I said previously I have just recently came back from a deployment and I am eager to get some scenes going. I have two ideas in mind that I would like to play out if you are interested or if you have one in mind yourself that you really wanna try and get seem to find a partner, run it by me and maybe we can get double up going. Or if I really enjoy it we can focus on yours.

Daddy's Little Slut
For this scene I was thinking the Dad would be throwing a party for a few of his friends, maybe a poker game or a Superbowl party, something along those lines. He has everything needed for a good time, food, alcohol, snacks, a private game room. Only thing missing is the entertainment. Sure they have the party and the game to keep them occupied but, what about in between breaks, who was going to keep the food and drinks coming? That's when he gets the brilliant and perverted idea to ask his young hot daughter to be their bar wench. Have her dress up in a slutty outfit and be responsible for keeping the drinks coming, bringing out the food when its ready. Be their slutty waitress. Eventually things get out of hand and they start grabbing at her and groping her tight young body, their perverted hands prying at her like they haven't been fucked in years. Placing bets on who gets the next lap dance or who gets to push their face into her bosom and lick away. Until finally they are all just passing her around and using her for their pleasure and enjoying all her holes.

For this I like the idea of it still being lighthearted and playful, the men never force themselves onto her and she isn't receiving anything she doesn't absolutely love. She is eager to to be of use for Daddy and his friends.

Mom and Sons Perversion​

This idea is very similar to the first one with just the roles reversed. A son is having a few friends over for a game night, maybe just playing a load of video games or perhaps some board games like Dungeon and Dragons. The Mom checking in on them occasionally, bringing them drinks and snacks making sure they are well taken care of. When she gets a perverted idea of dressing up in her slutty lingerie and teasing the boys. Nothing serious at first, clumsily falling into one of their laps and feeling their young full cocks. Bending over with her tits smothering ones face begging to be sucked. With her husband always away on business she is so lonely and craves attention, and what better place to get then from a few young studs ready to satisfy her every need.

For this I like the idea of the Mom and Son already having a close and borderline inappropriate relationship, with the Dad not really in the picture they only have each other to keep themselves occupied. The Son always having found his Mom extremely attractive has wondered what it would be like to have sex with her and, the Mom returning the perversion thinking of what it would be like having such an eager boy ready to go for rounds.

If one of these ideas interest you then please send me a message and we can work out the details and kinks. I am always open to suggestions and tweaks, so if there is something you don't quite like or if you would prefer something a bit different then let me know and we will see if we can make it work.

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom