Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Big Hairy Men Wanted - Cum play with me ;) short/long term friendly

This is my second thread, decided to make a second to alternate between themes and ideas, here is the link to the first if you’re interested.

NOTE: if you don't read my rules carefully, I will know, and I'll ignore you. I'm not trying to be a b*tch here but I'm running into an issue where a lot of people on here just aren't reading them and I can either tell part way through developing the plot or a few posts in and it's aggravating. So don't just jump to my plots! make sure you read them <3

- I prefer to play my own characters not someone you have made up. I'm up for adding kinks and preferences tho! I prefer to use images or drawings mixed with description, I usually like to have characters look more like myself rather than outside of that box. I still want you to be attracted to my character and will work with you on that.
- In saying that, your character is your character, I like a wide range of body types and I've noticed most men just want descriptions which is fine but I do better with a reference + a description.
- I don't care if you're a guy, girl, or other behind the screen.
- I NEED you to share some kink's with me or explain what you expect sexual in some aspects. I meet a lot of people on here who don't really give you anything and I find myself asking multiple times and then walking into an RP blind.
- I'm only looking for PMs.
- I like cherries, include the emoji in your pm to me so I know you partially read the rules haha if I don't receive one I won't reply sorry.
- Patience is key with me, I have a busy life, I'm in my early 20s and working lots. I'll always communicate with you on things as well.
- Please be polite, I like my male characters to be dominant and degrading but don't be an ass to me.
- have good grammar, I'm not the Grammar police. I need my partner to be able to write up to 500+ per post, I am not asking this for every scene. I'm not strict and recognize post size varies, just have the ability to reach that amount.
- don't rush into things, take your time with stuff. I like things slower, foreplay, tension, and some build up. I am not saying drag things out, but a lot of partners suddenly want to rush into rutting right after they kiss or finger my character.
- please don't message me with one liners!
- I don't really like playing the older character in an age play scenario sorry. I can play young (17-18) and in their mid 20s.
- I like good OOC, don’t mind some flirting, it’s fun! I won’t ever flirt with you tho unless told otherwise. I’m respectful. and depends how we click as well.
- let's have fun! Here's my F-List if you want to take a look. Not everything on there is a must for me, I'm flexible and like to try things out.​

Grope Me - I’m looking to be groped and touched, played with under my dress in public, maybe at the mall? The park? Bus? Etc. I want it to start with touches, YC is just testing out the water, I’m kind of frozen, having some fear but I don’t stop him. Maybe I work at a store he frequents or he is the manager? Same bus stop, he works in the library, etc. We keep running into each other. I’d like to play 17-18, with YC 35-40 and attractive but bigger and muscular belly. Your attention to detail is important, I want drawn out pussy okay, eventually cock play too, YC gets a little bolder with me each time we meet. Grinding against me while his hand slips up my skirt and plays with me behind the counter for example. Grinding to YC orgasm, using me as a pleasure dump, mutual masturbation, rubbing against my pussy and clit with YC cock, check out my f-list for more. He wants to train me as his pet or obedient cum slut, breed me, just sick and twisted things to my innocent self, turn me into a slur a daddy 🥵

Forced Cuckold - I think I’d like to have a few versions of this, here YC as my husband, forces me into a cuckold situation against my will. OR my husband is forced to watch YC fuck and fill me over and over, I like the idea of starting to enjoy it in front of my hand, humiliation would be fun on both sides, fucking me while you force me to suck his tiny cock as you degrade us, moaning on my husbands cock 😋 forcing me to sleep with other men, with my husband the way you want, with you. Own me. Make me your cumslut. Breed me. Choke me. Degrade me.

Can be one shots or short terms
Hairy big Daddy Dom - (I’d love to ad Gifs for this if you’re down let me know) I really want to do something, throw well crafted ideas at me for this but I just want to be the innocent girl with a man in his 35-45 range, I want him to be big, I like dad bellies, hairy; love beards, love hairy bods. I like starting out non-con/dub con and I prefer a slow burn with foreplay. I want her to be groped and touched, corrupted into a slut. Pairings and Plot ideas:
  • Fathers FriendxFathers Daughter
  • Cult LeaderxBride
  • Arranged Marriage
  • KingxSlave Girl
  • KingxPrincess - arranged marriage
  • CaptorxKidnap
  • And so many more if you have any you think I might like!
*I'm also really craving a drunk scene or a few, where YC is wasted and just wants some quick and dirty sex. For example, coming into her room at night and sloppily fucking her with no regard for her own pleasure, no foreplay just straight raw drunk sloppy sex.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom