Mx Female Young Male x MILF (NSFW) - Male Version

SilverInkwell

Planetoid
I'm looking for primarily submissive characters and/or partners, but this request is open to all. I have a couple of ideas that I'd like to try.

1. My first idea isn't anything complex and as such is the most open to be modified and changed. The plot would be about a young male character (possibly in college) and an older (MILF) woman, I would prefer to play the young male character, but I wouldn't mind playing the female for the right person.

2. My second idea is based around an AO3 story, reading the entire work is NOT REQUIRED. The first chapter does provide some insight into the type of object/artifact that I would like to be used by one of our characters. Doesn't have to be Konosuba characters, can be another fandom or OC characters only.

Kinks: Hypnosis, mind control, corruption, reality shift, body transformation, breast/cock growth, breast/cock expansion, transformation, tentacles, incest, feet play, tail play, erotic costumes & outfits, small dom x big sub, casual/public nudity, casual/public sex, forced nudity/sex, exhibitionism, stripping, wet clothes, school uniforms, string/sling swimsuits, size difference, multiples breasts/nipples, breast/nipple play, breast/nipple worship, collars, master/slave, master/pet, collars, knotting, exotic cocks, etc.

If any of my kinks or ideas interest you feel free to message me, sample-979714c054f1fa0ee69d2e49812ce72e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom