Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB A sad little skeleton has specific wishes

spinecollector

Bone Lord
Hello hello!
Name's Bones! I'm very humbled to have anyone at least take a read through this, so thank you!
First and foremost, I'd like to add a disclaimer. While I am cool with sexual themes, I'd much rather develop the story and dynamic between the characters before any overly sexual stuff happens! It's much more fun to build up to it, for me! Besides, I'm mostly truly looking for a fun overall story.

I enjoy stories with darker overall tones, specifically those dealing with subtle or major power differences & at least vaguely unhealthy habits, and especially those with darker religious/symbolic tones. I also have a very special love for collaborative worldbuilding, so the more you want to contribute to lore, the better!

I will note that I sometimes take a bit to respond! Between being quite busy and occasionally having processing issues, it can take some time. More than likely I have not forgotten, I'm just trying to figure out how my character will react and how to word it!

Enough of me rambling, let's get to what I want!
(Note: The higher on the list, the more I want to play it!)
(Additionally, if you wish to approach me with a plot that isn't listed, only keep in mind that I generally want to play human/mortal females!)

Short Information:Details:
Setting: Cult of The Lamb (Fandom)
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Dynamic: Warrior OC x Shamura
Notes: My character does have quite a bit of details attached to them, of which I am happy to divulge at request. I also have ideas for a more detailed version of the lore of Cult of The Lamb which would play heavily into this. Additionally, I have concept art!

The sects of the Old Faith aren't particularly known for supporting insubordination. They learned their lesson with that long ago when Narinder turned against them.

So perhaps it came as quite a surprise to the Bishop of War and Knowledge that their youngest sibling came ranting and raving about a follower of his that just simply could not be controlled. He was the Bishop of Chaos, after all, shouldn't that have been exactly what he wanted?
Although it was a warrior of fur and blood, one who may not have faired well among the Silk Cradle's large armored inhabitants, perhaps it was exactly what they needed.
Besides, perhaps this "uncontrollable" warrior held new intrigue, and maybe even some use in the growing conflict brought on by Narinder's new vessel.
Setting: Basic Medieval Fantasy World (Open for further construction)
Genre: Historical fantasy, Suspense, Horror
Dynamic: Bounty Hunter x Disguised Eldritch Being
Notes: I'm very open to hearing additional ideas for this, as I currently only have significant vibes in mind! This is a character I've had sitting for a while now, and I realize that I'd love to do something more with her!

Just a simple job, she'd thought. Just this and perhaps she'd have enough coin for a week's stay at a decent inn.

This was the thought process Renata had when taking on a job to hunt down a reportedly monstrous individual, noted by the one who paid her to have been hiding as a wealthy duke of a prosperous duchy. Though this duke had been doing well to keep on the down low, there are always certain magical effects that such a disguise cannot silence.

Renata was no stranger to it. Although she didn't harbor quite the disdain for them that many did, she also didn't care to play devil's advocate for them. It was her livelihood, after all.
However, as she now stared down near certain death, which seemed all too keen in playing cat and mouth with her, she couldn't help but feel that perhaps there was some truth to the hatred.
Replacing soon!Replacing soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom