Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fu4subFU) Vtuber manager collecting contacts

Twilight Absol

Rose with thorns XD
Hello there I'm looking for someone to play a group of fura girls vtubers who after a certain law passes are rebranded property and are able to be sold and bought by certain people one of them being my character an aggressive futa lover who decides to start up her own business by collecting a harem of girls who will do whatever she wants to create sexy content though of course the benefit of having sexy cock welders walking around to fulfill her own needs is also a huge bonus.

I only role play on site and I'm looking for this to be long-term since I can't be on all the time some days I might not even be able to hop on. all characters are obviously going to be 18+ feel free to message me if your interested

Kings can be discussed my only true limits are bathroom play and snuff also bonus points if you're fine with your character getting railed by a strap-on bigger than themselves.

LIST OF VTUBERS

all hololive

Niji en

Vshojo

Indie girls (numi, bao, shylily, yuzu, buffpup, sinder, veibei, silvervale, snuffy vexoria, fefe, tricky, monarch, Jaiden animations, cottontailVA )

Back
Top Bottom