Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Step Son! (Jack Stalker and thymoit)

mDpoKKB (1).jpg

When Naomi Watson had met her Lawyer husband, Robert, while providing expert testimony as a psychologist during a divorce trial six months ago... they had fallen upon each other after the case ended like animals, with hot sex in diverse locations followed by a whirlwind romance which ended in a fast Las Vegas marriage. Everything was supposed to have been perfect, but from the start things began to deteriorate... just as fast as they had started. Sure, he had a teenage son, sure she would need to move to L.A from where she was staying in Vegas, sure his job took him away from home a lot, but she thought she was making a good decision. It was only after she moved in with him that she realised two things... One was that Robert was often too tired from his legal work, or being taken away from home for it, to perform his 'marital duties'. He gradually lost interest in sex, perhaps because she had such a high sex drive, perhaps because he was getting older, in his fifties compared to her almost hitting forty?... and two, his son Will Watson was actually far more attractive and virile looking than his father had ever been... something she was ashamed to admit.

Will was so attractive that the last time Robert had made love to her, over three months ago, she had come hard while thinking about him. Will. Her step son, not Robert her husband. Her own stepson! It was sick, depraved and wrong, but she couldn't stop thinking about the young man, especially as she imagined that he had been looking at her, more and more, like she was someone he wanted to fuck rather than his step mother. Was he as sick and incest depraved as she was? She should have been psycho analysing herself, instead all she wanted to do was find out if his imagined interest in her was real, no matter how wrong it was.

Hell, who was she trying to fool? The more wrong it was, the more the thought of it was turning her on.

Their beach house, set up on a semi secluded stretch in an expensive slice of the L.A shore line, was perfectly located and isolated, both for her work and for her free time. Even though she was pushing forty, but looked at least ten years younger, Naomi kept in shape! She put hard work into having a body that a woman twenty years younger would have been jealous of... staying in shape through some use of the home gym, running on the sand and swimming in the ocean each morning.

This morning was no different, except this morning her husband would not be meeting her with a towel or a smoothie... since he was away for the weekend. He'd been called to San Francisco to cover a case hearing there and was staying over until Monday, leaving her to look after Will. It was a little annoying, but filled her with a little thrill, to think she would be in charge of Will for the weekend. Sure, he was old enough to look after himself, but Robert had insisted she keep him with her over the weekend... so she hoped Will didn't have any plans. Just this morning she'd gotten a text that meant she'd have to pay a visit to a rich paying client in Las Vegas. She was damned if she was going to spend hours driving in this summer heatwave, so she'd already booked a charter Lear jet to Vegas, and she'd have to take Will with her just to keep Robert happy.

Despite having no husband to greet her (or perhaps because of it), Naomi strode out of the surf with a smile on her face and headed up the beach. The morning sun was already seeking to dry her lithe and fit body with it's warmth, and since her husband wasn't here she wondered if Will would pick up the slack for his step mother.. meeting her with at least a drink? She wasn't sure what his schedule was for the weekend, she just hoped that he would be okay with flying to Vegas with her, to provide her with the opportunity to get to know him a little better. They might even have the chance to take in a show or do a little gambling... she was confident he could pass for twenty one and wasn't the tyrant about his age that Robert could be.

She had only been married less than six months, and already she felt impulses and urges which were becoming harder and harder to resist. It was impossible to deny it any longer, Naomi Watson, Psychologist and Therapist, professional career woman and loving wife, decent normal human being without a sinful depraved thought in her head...

...was thinking about what it would be like to fuck her own stepson, like she was some incest fuelled deviant.

She glanced up at the deck as she walked, an interesting shell in one hand and her swimming goggles in the other, the rest of her sporting only an extremely small purple string bikini which showed off every inch of a body she kept in sculpted shape for just one reason.

To fuck.

The deck overlooked the beach and was cluttered with loungers, the Jacuzzi and the barbecue, as well as a shower stand to wash away the sand and a small rectangular pool. As she approached she wondered if Will was even up yet (his father had left deep in the A.M). One of these days she needed to persuade Will to join her on the beach or to go for a swim, or maybe something even more fun. It was not enough to just finger herself, while thinking about him, or to fantasize about him being on her therapy couch and abusing him in her office... despite everything common decency, morals, ethics and the law screamed against such acts. It wasn't enough to imagine anymore, she was close to the edge. Close to plunging into the depraved world of mother and son debauchery and incest... and she was ashamed at herself with the way she couldn't seem to wait.

Getting to know him better was the key. Once they were familiar with one another the sinful attraction of sex and incest would fade away.

Wouldn't it?

She was convinced she saw and heard movement from just inside as she reached the deck, if so there was only one person it could be. "Will?" she called out, as she stepped under the shower to wash off the sand from her feet and the remains of the salt water from her skin. Her Australian accent had never really left her, despite her time in England and America, and was a distinct contrast to the accents in L.A. "Do you fancy getting me something to drink? Oh, by the way... I have to go to Vegas soon... and that means you have to come along too, I hope that isn't too much of an inconvenience? We don't need to leave until tomorrow morning, I booked us a limo to the airport, and I have a few things I need to pick up today... as well as attend my friends gallery opening this evening."

She paused, closing her eyes as she turned slowly under the stream of water, running her hands over her form, caressing the swell of her bikini clad breasts, stroking her fingers down her sides, across her stomach and around to her ass and the back of her thighs. "If you're up for it I think we can have a really good time this weekend, while your fathers away... and you know how relaxed I am about things. So you best bring your fake ID that I know you must have by now." she chuckled, turning around to face the ocean as she showered off, before turning back and sauntering over to a lounger to sit down and wait.

"Let me know your thoughts and any suggestions, this weekend is for you to have fun too." she finished with a grin, slipping her shades onto the top of her head. It only now occurred to her that he might have heard her frustrated and embarrassing argument with his father Robert, the night before, about his lack of initiative in the bedroom. If he had, she hoped he would be tactful enough not to mention it...

Back
Top Bottom