Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any The System (NSFW Solo-Leveling)

FutaQueen

Self-Proclaimed best Cuddler
Hello!
With more of the solo-leveling anime being released every week, I’ve been excited and eager for more! This is really just a continuation of that excitement. If you don’t know the anime/manwa, don’t worry! I’ll explain it all down below! (At least as far as I understand it.

Our story begins in the modern era, where new, dangerous “dungeons” have appeared. These dungeons appear randomly, and contain monsters and treasure for those brave enough to take them on.

Each dungeon contains a boss, and only by defeating the boss can you close the dungeon and prevent monsters from escaping. These dungeons are basically portals to a fantasy world, so goblins, demons, angels, orcs, etc. are all on the table here, including (if you want) monster girls and lewd traps!

Along with the appearance of dungeons came “Awakenings.” These awakenings have given different humans magical powers of various kinds: fire magic, ice magic, healing magic (and a whole bunch more), stealth skills, strength boosts, and a lot of other magical powers to fight against these dungeon monsters. An awakened human can become a “Hunter,” a professional dungeon-delver!

The System is unlike any other awakening, where MC basically becomes the protagonist of an RPG. She’ll have different menus, including: Quests, inventory, status/skills/stats, etc.

We can talk about what all that means, but basically, getting stat increases actually changes MC’s body! So increasing strength makes her stronger, but also taller and more muscular. An increase to charisma might make her breasts larger, etc. We can get creative!

I’d also be up to include magical items that change how MC looks too, or quests rewards for that purpose.

DCY9Oyk.jpeg

G7yQqOS.jpeg

td1Hoam.jpeg

I’d also be happy to create a new world together, so if you have ideas, let me know!

I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom