Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CYOA game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wanted to make a CYOA game, giving either one partner or just people in general the chance to pick options, but me doing most of the writing, which forum would that belong in? Storytelling, System Requests, a separate thread in Requests by Females...?

I'd say if you'll be writing it one on one with people, your search/recruiting could be a Requests by... thread, and then you'd just carry out the individual 1x1s with your partner in the appropriate 1x1 forum (General, Taboo, or Fan-Based) or in PMs.

If you'd like to make it a group:​
  • If you're taking applications or approving people before joining, or if the RP will have a set cap of characters, your search could go in Freeform Coordination and the actual thread itself could go in Group RPs.​
  • If you're allowing anyone to join or choose at any time, your search could go in Open RP Coordination and the actual thread itself could go in Open RPs.​

I used to run CYOA games on another ERP forum a long time ago, might try something here at some point. Thanks for the reminder. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom