Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home Schooling (Sindy Hunter & Makemyday)

Patrick stood, and went to the kitchen to place the paddle back in his bag. He hoped that Jasmin could not see the arousal in his pants. He adjusted himself, took some breaths and returned to the living room. Jasmin came from talking with her daughter and approached him. He had no idea what Becky had said, but he was confident that Jasmin would see that discipline was needed in this instance.

"Unfortunately Becky has been quite resistant to my presence here," he explained to Jasmin. "First, she greeted me in an unacceptable manner, showing off her cleavage and shortening her skirt. She thought to intimidate me by being flirtatious and assaulting me with sexual innuendo, but I did not react as she thought I would. I tried to get past that, and get to the business you had hired me for." He gestured to the sofa, and sat with Jasmin as he explained what happened next.

"I assessed Becky's performance on the material she had covered, and she was found wanting; she hurried through the test and had several incorrect answers. I then gave her another set of tests, and this time she seemed to have improved ... until this section," Pat said, offering the offending sheet with the obscene responses to her. He let Jasmin take that in for a few moments, before continuing with his explanation.

"That clearly crossed a line Jasmin. I can only take so much disrespect from a student before consequences are called for. I did warn her earlier, and showed her the paddle, indicating that I was prepared to use it should the need arise. So she did this with the knowledge that she could very well be spanked, and that is what I did. Even then, she did not cooperate with me - I had to forcibly drag her here to administer the penalty."

He could see his words having an effect on Jasmin, while Becky stood in the corner and rubbed her punished behind. He decided to apply some pressure, and see how Jasmin would respond. He stood with his bag, and looked over at the daughter, before adopting a serious but concerned look for the mother. "I'm not at all sure this will work out," he said quietly to Jasmin. "Becky seems not to care at all about her education, and it seems quite clear that she wants nothing to do with me. I am more than willing to do what is necessary to help Becky, as I do care about her future," he said, "but I don't know if Becky is ready for this. Perhaps the two of you should talk," he offered, and explained he needed to take a walk to clear his head before leaving the pair to themselves.

Becky was too traumatized to speak, her sobbing having turned to grizzling. Jasmin was angry and ashamed, coming home to find there had obviously been a major altercation. Unable to get any sense from her daughter she turned to Dr Stockton to get his account of what had happened. He recounted Becky’s attempt to embarrass him by dressing and acting provocatively, adding he saw through her ruse and had continued his lesson had planned. Dr Stockton then told Jasmin about Becky’s sloppy work from the first set of tests she was given and how she had reacted so rudely when he had pointed out her errors.

Dr Stockton told Jasmin that he warned Becky that shoddy work would not be tolerated and the consequences of being deliberately remiss in her work would be physical punishment. He then showed Jasmin the improper images and captions Becky had put in her second test papers. Jasmin felt her face burn as she blushed, disgraced by her daughter’s inexcusable behaviour.
“I… I don’t know what to say, Dr Stockton… Becky has never done anything like this before…” Jasmin stammered. She looked over at Becky, her face taut with rage, and then yelled “What the hell is wrong with you?!... People try and help you and you throw it back in their face!”. Becky just lowered her head, never had she seen her mother so angry.

Just when Jasmin thought things couldn’t get any worse, Dr Stockton said he didn’t think he could carry on tutoring Becky if her current attitude to her education continued. To Jasmin, it felt like she had been punched in the stomach. She didn’t want Becky to throw away all the effort she had put into her studies over the years, and selfishly, Jasmin didn’t want Dr Stockton to disappear from her life. He had become something of an anchor to Jasmin, she had felt less anxious and alone, and she was even starting to have romantic feelings towards him, although what they had done in the ally still weighed on Jasmin’s conscience.

In a panicked voice, Jasmin pleaded, “Please… Dr Stockton… Patrick… Please don’t leave… Let me speak to Becky… I’m sure I can make her see sense…”. Jasmin was close to tears as she looked at Dr Stockton considering her plea, hoping he would change his mind. He told Jasmin she needed to talk to her daughter before he made a final decision and then left to go for a walk while the two women spoke. When the front door closed the house went silent. Becky had stopped snivelling and stood wondering what her mother was going to do.

Jasmin took a deep breath to try and calm herself, she knew another shouting match with her daughter wouldn’t achieve anything. Jasmin walked up to Becky and softly asked “Did Dr Stockton really use a paddle and spank you?”. Becky sniffed and whispered “Yes…”. She hoped her mother was going to be appalled by the way Dr Stockton had treated her, actually physically beating her, so Becky was aghast to hear Jasmin say “Well it serves you right!”. Becky started to turn around but Jasmin told her to stay facing the wall. “It’s about time you had some discipline in your life madam…” hissed Jasmin, her anger rising once more as she continued to lecture her daughter. “Your father was always too soft on you… You need to realise you can’t have everything your way… I think a warmed backside is just what you need… I can tell you, young lady, I certainly learned respect and manners when my Daddy needed to give me a spanking!”.

Jasmin suddenly realised she had said too much and fell quiet. Becky couldn’t believe her mother had been punished like she had just been. Jasmin then asked, “Did it hurt?”, with real concern in her voice. Becky didn’t move and replied, “It burns like hell…” and was shocked when she heard her mother try to stifle a chuckle. “Let me take a look…” said Jasmin and lifted the back of Becky’s skirt. “Ooooh that’s going to be tender for a while…” commented Jasmin, seeing the deep red and purple blotches on the cheeks of her daughter’s bottom. “Mom!” exclaimed Becky as her mother lifted her skirt. Jasmin felt she had some actual authority over her daughter for the first time in her life. Her husband had always been the one to punish Becky, but she had him wrapped around her little finger and the worst thing to happen was that Becky would be grounded for a couple of days.

“Maybe when you sit down for the next few days you will remember what happens to naughty little girls” mocked Jasmin. Becky was seeing a very different side to her mother, much more confident than usual. “OK… You can turn around now, Becky… Let me set out how things are going to be from now on…” said Jasmin, trying to sound determined and tough. Becky turned around and gave Jasmin her best ‘sad little girl look’, doe-eyed and pouting bottom lip. “Yeah… You can stop that, right now… It might work on your Dad but it’s not going to cut any ice in the house…” said Jasmin cooly. Becky huffed knowing she wasn’t going to be able to wiggle out of the trouble she was in.

Jasmin sat in one of the armchairs, while Becky remained standing, and delivered her ultimatum. “Becky, you have two choices. You can buckle down and commit to Dr Stockton’s lessons, then go back to school and sit your final exams. The alternative is that you can carry on as you are, hanging around the house, becoming a real slacker, wasting your life… and when you fail all your exams I will have you leave home so you can find out what’s it like to live with no qualifications, no job, no money and nowhere to live. The choice is yours, so decide, which one will it be?”. Jasmin was trembling inside. She had no intention of throwing her daughter out but she felt she needed to do something drastic to get Becky to realise how stupid she was acting.

Becky looked in disbelief at her mother. If Jasmin had made that threat the previous day Becky would have probably laughed at her, but Becky had just made the mistake of underestimating Dr Stockton. She pondered that maybe she had gone too far with her bad-girl act, and her mother was right in saying she needed to refocus on her studies. “OK… I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have tried to get rid of Dr Stockton… But I still think he’s creepy”. Jasmin sighed at her daughter trying to have the last say on the matter and asked if she was going to change her attitude and behaviour. “Yes… I’ll do my best to behave and show Dr Stockton I’m not like how I pretended to be…”.

Just then Dr Stockton returned. Jasmin excitedly rushed to meet him. “Good, news… Becky and I have talked and she has agreed to change her ways… There’ll be no more silly nonsense and Becky is keen to get back to studying so she can pass her exams… Isn’t that right Becky?”. Becky walked forward and addressed Dr Stockton. “Yes… I’m sorry for the way I acted earlier… It just felt uncomfortable having a stranger in the house… I promise I’ll do my best with the tasks you give me”. Jasmin looked at Dr Stockton, hoping Becky had said enough for him to change his mind about withdrawing his services.

He took a small stroll around the neighbourhood, getting familiar with the area around Jasmin's home, seeing as he was moving in. He planned to go back to his own place later in the afternoon and pack some clothes and personal things, and then a friend was going to come by with his big SUV so he could move some furniture pieces. He had no real intention of withdrawing from this contract with Jasmin, but he did want to provoke a response from her. He was feeling like things were going well, he was getting closer to Jasmin, and she was showing trust in him. He wanted her to want him, and eventually feel like she needed him, not just for Becky, but for herself too.

He shook his head, remembering how Becky had tried to play him. She had balls, that one. But she was in over her head where he was concerned. It only took a little paddling to show her who was in charge. He felt his cock swelling as he recalled having the pretty blonde over his knee, squirming as he rained blows down on her pristine white ass. And that bare pussy! He couldn't wait for the time when he could some quality time with it. He wasn't sure yet how he would get there, but he knew if he was patient and waited for an opportunity, it would happen. Only a matter of time.

For the moment, he needed to work on Jasmin. Getting closer to her, becoming indispensable to her - that's what he needed to do. He sensed a bit of wariness in her, but at the same time she seemed to have a need for sex and companionship, real intimacy. She must have been lacking a great deal in the relationship with her ex. He'd try and get some time alone, just the 2 of them, so he could continue strengthening his bond with her.

Upon returning to the girls, Jasmin assured him that things were going to be different going forward, and Becky even managed a sincere apology. Her mother must have really worked on her while he was out. He graciously accepted the apology, and said he was committed to working with both of them to give Becky what she needed, which almost made him smile! He did say again, though, that he would maintain his standards and would discipline Becky again if he felt the need arose, to which they both agreed.

It was lunchtime, and he had an errand to run, so he discussed the plan for the afternoon with both before leaving. He was going to test Becky on some aspects of her fitness - her strength and flexibility mainly. Another day, he would test her cardio.

"I don't suppose you have yoga pants and top that you could wear for this?", Pat said to Becky, who nodded in the affirmative. "Good, some of it is yoga-based, so I'll have you following along to a dvd program in the living room," he explained. Turning to Jasmin, he asked if she was going to be around in the afternoon, and if so, would she like to take part?

Jasmin gave an audible sigh of relief when Dr Stockton agreed to continue tutoring Becky. Jasmin assured Dr Stockton that from that moment on she would make sure Becky would be the perfect student. Dr Stockton reminded both Jasmin and Becky that if there were any more incidents, like the ones that happened earlier, he wouldn’t hesitate to deal with them in the same manner. Although they didn’t notice each other, both Jasmin and Becky blushed at Dr Stockton’s comment.

Dr Stockton then said he had some errands to run and that he would resume lessons after lunch. He told Becky that the lessons would be physical education, specifically yoga, and asked her to dress accordingly. Just as he was about to leave he asked Jasmin if she would like to attend the yoga lesson if she didn’t have plans for the afternoon. “Er… Yes… That would make a nice change…” said Jasmin, adding “I used to go to yoga classes when I was married, but now I struggle to find the time”.

While Dr Stockton was out of the house, Jasmin and Becky had a light lunch, vegetable salad and fruit juice. The meal was eaten in an awkward silence, neither of them knowing how to confront the ‘elephant-in-the-room’. Jasmin didn’t want what Becky had done to be something that was going to drive them apart, so finally she decided to take the first step in dealing with it.
“You know, you were fortunate that it was Dr Stockton that you pulled that stunt on… Another man could have shown less control… Please don’t do that sort of thing again, not unless you know the person really well”.

Becky was relieved her mother had finally said something, worried that there was going to be an ongoing rift between them. “Yeah… I guess it was pretty stupid… I’m sorry I embarrassed you”, said Becky to Jasmin. Jasmin smiled and said, “OK, let's forget about it… We better go change for our yoga lesson…”. Jasmin then joked “We don’t want to get into trouble for being late to class…”. Becky frowned and Jasmin realised the insensitiveness of her joke, remembering her daughter would still be feeling the effects of her beaten bottom.

Jasmin didn’t want to speak about Becky’s punishment so said, “I’m going to change, I’ll see you in the living room” and then went up to her bedroom. Jasmin was breathing hard by the time she got to her room. She closed the bedroom door and leaned against it as she tried to calm herself. Becky’s punishment had brought memories of Jasmin’s youth come flooding back, ones she had tried to bury. In her late teens, Jasmin started to become a little unruly, something her father would not tolerate.

On one occasion Jasmin had spoken back to her mother and refused to apologise, so her father dragged her to her bedroom and gave her a spanking using his hand. Jasmin had kicked and screamed while her father delivered a dozen blows. When he had finished he warned Jasmin about her future behaviour and left her in her room wailing in a fit of tears. At first, her bottom felt like it was on fire and she had sat in a bed of stinging nettles. But after a while the stinging and burning transformed into a throbbing heat that spread between Jasmin’s legs, causing her to become aroused. With her door firmly closed Jasmin couldn’t resist using her fingers to bring herself to a shuddering climax.

If that episode had been a one-time occurrence, Jasmin would not have had a reason to be ashamed. The wickedness of her orgasm was so exciting she found herself desperate to experience it again, so she went out of her way to annoy her father to the point he would spank her. It continued for some time until one day Jasmin found herself starting to moan as her father whacked his palm against her bottom. She knew then, that things were getting out of control and changed her behaviour.

Now that wicked lust had begun to rise once more and Jasmin knew she couldn’t give into it. She changed into her workout clothes, leggings and a T-shirt and checked her appearance in the mirror. She thought about Dr Stockton being with Becky while she had been at work. Jasmin wondered if he had been tempted to take advantage of her daughter, after all, Jasmin had to admit Becky did look very sexy in her short school uniform. A pang of jealousy rippled through Jasmin, she didn’t want Dr Stockton to be distracted by Becky and decided to change her outfit.

By the time Jasmin entered the living room, Becky was already there, dressed in yoga pants and a t-shirt, covering herself more than she had done that morning. Becky looked surprised when her mother walked in wearing a crop top, displaying her bare midriff. Before either woman said anything the front door opened and closed and moments later Dr Stockton entered the living room.

0243_000.jpg
Blonde-Babe-Hayley-Marie-Coppin-with-Erect-Nipples-Wearing-Hot-Pants-9.jpg

Both Jasmin and Becky had changed into their yoga apparel in advance of his physical assessment session, and he was pleased with what he saw. Both filled out their body-hugging yoga pants nicely, showing off their toned legs and asses. And while Becky was somewhat covered up with a t-shirt, Jasmin was displaying her toned belly with a nice pink crop top. And of course, the kinky professor noted that both ladies were displaying their sexy bare feet. Becky's feet had that naturally soft look that girls of her age often did, and they looked pretty with her toenails nicely painted. And Jasmin's were just as nice, but with that more mature look, and the smooth looking soles that come with regular pedicures. He especially approved of her french nails that contrasted nicely with the tanned tops of her feet.

After a brief stretch and warm-up, testing began. He had them do press-ups while he timed them on his phone, and then similarly had them do front and side planks while he watched and noted how long they could hold them. Of course the timing was a convenient excuse to have his phone out, and unknown to them, he was recording their every move.

"Now if you lie on your backs, we'll see how many crunch sit-ups you can do in a 60 second time period. Please count them in your head while I time you," Pat instructed. As they laid back, he added a variation. "Now raise your knees towards you, and keeping your feet off the ground, cross your ankles. You will raise your shoulders off of the floor as you curl your upper body towards the knees."

Pat kept his phone still, watching the clock as he secretly filmed them, making sure to capture good views of their bare soles, and the view of their pussies pressed against their tight yoga pants. He did more tests, seeing how flexible they were in different stretches, and filmed all of it. When they got to the yoga section, he put the phone away, lest they became suspicious. He had them follow a short sequence of poses on a dvd he had created, enjoying the sight of the young woman and her mother displaying their bodies in action for him. The poses were carefully selected to show him what he wanted to see, and the women did not disappoint, easily arranging themselves in poses such as camel, bow and boat.

He made a show of walking around at times, offering suggestions to improve their poses to match what the instructor was doing, and enjoyed a secret thrill from the whole thing. He considered the idea of incorporating a daily yoga session into Becky's routine, for his benefit. And for hers too, he supposed. He complimented both women on their performance, and told them he'd discuss results with them tomorrow.

When they were finished, Pat announced they were finished for the day. He had to go and pick up his belongings and bring them back to Jasmin's place, as he was going to be sleeping there for the first time that night. As Becky stalked off to change and shower, Pat took Jasmin aside and asked if she would be free to have dinner with him that evening.

"Nothing too formal - I just thought we could chat some more about Becky, and get to know one another a little better. I'd ask Becky to come as well, but I think I'm not her favourite person right now. And some of the discussion we will have would be difficult in her presence." When Jasmin agreed, he thanked her, once again reassuring her that he thought the afternoon went well and that considering how the day started, he was pleased.

By the end of the exercise lesson, both Becky and Jasmin could feel the effects of their efforts. Jasmin had enjoyed participating in the lesson, it had been ages since she and her daughter had done something together, bringing back a feeling of family. Jasmin planned to ask Dr Stockton if it would be possible to attend that class regularly. Jasmin also felt good from the approving looks she thought Dr Stockton had been giving her. Whenever he looked her way, Jasmin would make an effort to make herself appear as attractive as possible by arching her back, fully extending through a pose or thrusting out her chest.

Becky was less enthusiastic about having her mother alongside her. It meant she had to be on her best behaviour. The sound paddling and spanking she had received from Dr Stockton had certainly made her regret her attempt to embarrass the tutor, but now the pain and tenderness were subsiding she once again began to think of how she could get her mother to dismiss Dr Stockton. Becky wasn’t stupid, she had seen the way Jasmin and Dr Stockton looked at each other, noticing that her mother seemed almost desperate to get Dr Stockton’s approval. Becky hoped that Dr Stockton would do or say the wrong thing and upset Jasmin, knowing her mother was still very emotionally fragile from her divorce.

When the lesson finished, Dr Stockton’s dinner invitation elevated Jasmin’s joyful state. She readily agreed, feeling a little guilty for not including her daughter, but that just added a hint of naughtiness to their rendezvous. As Jasmin stood soaping herself in the shower, she wondered if Dr Stockton would try to repeat what had happened between them in the alley. Jasmin knew she shouldn’t have let things go that far. A passionate embrace was one thing, but to let Dr Stcokton take her up against a wall was too much, she wasn’t that sort of person.

Suddenly Jasmin realised that while she had been thinking of her coupling she had been groping her breasts, kneading and squeezing them, tugging and twisting on the long hard nipples. She gasped at her wonton actions and the heat she now felt between her legs. Jasmin couldn’t resist her demanding lust and quickly brought herself to a shuddering climax using her soapy fingers.

Once out of the shower, and beginning to prepare for the dinner appointment, Jasmin decided that there wasn’t going to be a repeat of the alley incident. She didn’t want Dr Stockton to think she was easy, even if she was very attracted to him. Jasmin reasoned it wouldn’t be appropriate for her to become too involved with Dr Stockton while he was tutoring her daughter. Maybe, once Becky had left for university, if there was anything between her and Dr Stcokton, it could develop into something more.

When Dr Stockton returned, Jasmin was ready to leave for their dinner date. Instead of a dress, Jasmin wore jeans and a thick cotton blouse. She had no intention of giving Dr Stockton the wrong message. As far as Jasmin was concerned, it was just two friends meeting for a meal to discuss Becky’s education. Despite her determination, Jasmin could feel her nipples stiffening as soon as Dr Stockton smiled at her and escorted her out to the awaiting taxi.

The afternoon had been uneventful for Pat. He'd brought some things over to the house, and his friend helped him bring some furniture in which he took down into the basement. He didn't have time to set his small classroom up then, as he needed to prepare to have dinner with Jasmin. But he'd have time that evening he figured. He wasn't sure what to expect with Jasmin that evening.

The taxi ride to the restaurant was pleasant, and relatively short. Jasmin looked nice in her tight-fitting jeans and cotton blouse, while Pat had settled on a casual buttoned-up long-sleeved shirt and khaki pants. He did hold Jasmin's hand in both of his, as if to let her know that the day had ended well, despite how it began. When they arrived at the restaurant, he paid the cabbie and walked Jasmin inside.

They were seated in a nice, quiet booth off to one side, so they would be able to talk without raising their voices. After ordering some drinks, they settled in and began to talk about Becky. "She did well this afternoon," Pat said at one point, discussing his take on things. "I think she will come around, in time. Sometimes it's a case of 'two steps forward, and one step back' with teens," he explained. He shared some of the difficult student's he'd had in the past (including one that had been arrested on drug charges) and that seemed to convince that Becky's situation was tame in comparison. As they ate and enjoyed more drinks, laughing and sharing stories about growing up, Pat turned the conversation to the previous night.

"I just wanted you to know, Jasmin, that what we did in the alley - that is not really typical of me," he explained. "Not that I regret it - far from it. I enjoyed myself with you, and thought that it was just some spur of the moment fun. Kind of like being young again ourselves, living for the moment and not thinking about anything else," he said. "It's just when I am with you, I feel this energy, this kind of connection that draws me to you. And yes, I am very sexually drawn to you as well." Somehow the talk turned to sex after that, and Pat ended up talking about some of his previous experiences.

"Believe it or not Jasmin, but sex in an alleyway is not the wildest thing I've ever done sexually," he said, laughing. "When I was a grad student, I lived with a girl, she was also working on her doctorate. And my God, was she wild. She was the kinkiest girl I've ever met, and she was the closest thing to a nymphomaniac that I've met." He took a sip of his beer, and continued when Jasmin prompted him. "Oh, she loved bondage and discipline stuff, she had me tying her up all the time. And we'd play these games, pretend we were teacher and student, or boss and employee, cop and criminal, and she always wanted me to take advantage of her in terms of the power imbalance. So I did, and we'd play out this scene we had talked about before, and almost always I'd end up tying her to our bed and then ... well, use your imagination," he added, winking. He looked at Jasmin who was drinking deeply from her glass. "She had quite an effect on me," Pat said, a hint of a smile on his face. "Liberated me, in a sense. Made me look at sex and pleasure in a completely different way. We did a lot of experimenting, and had a lot of fun. Our only real objective was to bring as much pleasure as we could to the other person, despite the little voices in our heads telling us that these things weren't proper."

Jasmin found the start of the dinner date with Dr Stockton very romantic. He gently caressed her hand while in the taxi and held it as they walked into the restaurant. She was starting to feel there could be a chance of a real relationship with Dr Stockton. He was handsome, intelligent, amusing and charming. Everything that Jasmin could wish for, but she was still uncertain about his attitude towards sex. He seemed to see it more as a recreational act, rather than as something shared between two committed people.

At the beginning of the meal, Jasmin and Dr Stockton discussed Becky, the tutor saying she would soon get back on track and Jasmin shouldn’t be too concerned by Becky’s attempt to seduce him. Jasmin was still feeling embarrassed by her daughter acting in such a provocative manner and wondered where Becky had gotten the idea from. Jasmin’s uneasiness increased when Dr Stockton brought up the incident in the alley once again, and she hoped he wasn’t going to suggest they repeat it.

Jasmin tried to steer the conversation away from sex, but Dr Stockton soon returned to the subject, saying how much he had enjoyed their illicit coupling and how drawn to Jasmin he was sexually. Dr Stockton’s comment made Jasmin blush. Previously, men had told her she was attractive but none had ever been that forward. Dr Stockton continued to talk about his sex life, telling Jasmin that what they had done in the alley was very tame compared to what he had done with another woman.

As Dr Stockton recounted his tales of kinky sex games, Jasmin found herself becoming aroused, even though she was somewhat shocked by Dr Stockton’s graphic descriptions. In her nervous state, Jasmin was drinking faster than she normally would and soon started to feel the effects of the alcohol. She felt warm and her arousal began to spread through her body. The way that Dr Stockton was so open about his sex life made Jasmin wonder if her attitude towards sex was too reserved, after all, it was her refusal to even consider her husband’s requests that had contributed to the end of her marriage.

With Dr Stockton and her mother out of the house, Becky decided to go and check out what Dr Stockton had moved into the basement. Becky was surprised that the door to the basement wasn’t locked. She had thought it would have been since that was going to be where Dr Stockton was going to live. She saw a pile of furniture stacked up in what had been the gym area, none of it interested her. Going into the side room that was going to be Dr Stockton’s living quarters, she saw a metal framed bed had already been set up.

Exploring further, Becky saw a couple of large suitcases and an aluminium briefcase. Becky’s curiosity was too great for her to resist and she tried the latches on the briefcase. They sprang open and she was able to lift the lid. Inside was a foam insert which contained several thumb drives, each one labelled with some sort of code. Becky plucked out one and took it upstairs and plugged it into her laptop.

Becky opened the file explorer app and navigated to the thumb drive. It contained about two dozen folders, each with a female name. Becky opened a folder named ‘Sue’ and saw it contained some image files and a few less video files. Double-clicking on one of the image files filled the laptop screen with a picture of a woman’s feet. They looked like they belonged to someone athletic and were well-manicured, with the nails painted bright red. Becky opened another image and it too was of a pair of naked feet but at a different angle.

Then Becky played one of the video files. She gasped at what she saw. It looked like the feet from the images, but this time they clasped and very hard, thick, long penis between them. Becky stared in disbelief, she had never heard of anyone doing what she was looking at. The feet caressed the cock for a couple of minutes until the impressive male member twitched and spurted out a copious amount of thick whitish cum.

As Becky digested what she had just witnessed she began to remember how Dr Stockton had seemed to have been looking at her feet quite a lot during the exercise class, and how he had grabbed her foot when he had first met her. “You dirty old man!” thought Becky as a smile spread across her lips and her brain whirred into life.

Dinner with Jasmin had been relaxing. He flirted with her throughout, sharing intimate details of parts of his past sex life, hoping that by doing so he could help crack the woman's reserve. It seemed like her sex life had been pretty boring and vanilla with her husband, but every time he mentioned something kinky he'd done he noticed how flushed she became. He sensed that underneath her wariness and fear of the unknown, she was desperate to break out of this "normal" life she had, and truly enjoy herself as a woman. And that meant that she might allow Patrick to take charge at some point and actually show her everything she had been missing, and never knew. But for the moment, he took things slow, just teasing her with the idea of kinky sex. Things were progressing slowly with both her and her daughter, and he knew if he rushed, it could ruin everything. Slow and steady was how he needed to handle Jasmin.

Now Becky, that was another matter. He had no idea what to expect from her tomorrow. Would she still be trying to get rid of him? Or was she truly going to be serious about her studies? He didn't know her well enough to hazard a guess. But the memory of the young blonde easily adopting those yoga poses, stretching her flexible limbs and showing off her body was enough to make him excited. He'd review some of the video he took earlier when he was alone later, enjoying watching the barefoot mom and daughter do their exercises.

The cab ride home was quick, and Pat held her hand again as they walked to the door. The evening was clear and a little cool, so he took of his jacket and put it around her shoulders. This had almost felt like a date, and as he looked into Jasmin's eyes, he leaned in for a kiss. She was more than receptive, and the two of them kissed passionately outside the door, until Pat stepped back, smiling. "I really want to thank you for tonight," he said. "I really enjoy your company Jasmin." He ran his hands through her hair one last time, and gave her a final good-night kiss.

"I guess we should go in. You probably should check in on Becky and see how she is doing. I need to go downstairs and start setting up my classroom for tomorrow. And I think I still need to put my bed together so I have a place to sleep tonight!" He opened the door like a gentleman, and ushered Jasmin inside. It was dark and quiet, with no sign of Becky in the living area or the kitchen.

Even though the conversation during the dinner continued to revolve around sex, Jasmin was grateful that Dr Stockton didn’t suggest or try to coerce her into performing another public sexual act. She thought Dr Stockton had been very much the gentleman, being very attentive and supportive during the entire evening. When they arrived back at Jasmin’s home, they kissed on the porch. At first, it was a tender meeting of their lips but it soon became more heated, with Jasmin taking Dr Stockton’s tongue in her mouth and eagerly sucking on it.

It was Jasmin who broke the kiss. She realised her passion was building and it wouldn’t be decent to continue with her daughter in the house. Dr Stockton didn’t appear to be disappointed by Jasmin’s sudden termination of the kiss. He told her that he had enjoyed their evening together and that he needed to go and set up the classroom equipment for the following day. Jasmin went and looked for her daughter. Becky wasn’t in the kitchen or living room so Jasmin guessed Becky must be in her bedroom.

Jasmin went upstairs and peeked into Becky’s room. Her daughter appeared to be fast asleep, which didn’t surprise Jasmin considering the punishment Becky had received in the morning. Jasmin went to her bedroom, changed into shorts and a T-shirt and got into bed. As she lay waiting to drift off to sleep she could hear the faint sounds of Dr Stockton moving around in the basement. Jasmin thought about the things Dr Stockton had told her about his kinky sexual adventures and started to wish he had tried something on their way back from the restaurant.

It was only the fact Becky was home that caused Jasmin to stop the kiss with Dr Stockton going further. The more Jasmin thought about Dr Stockton’s tales the more she became aroused. She missed being close to him, being held by him and being wanted by him. Jasmin’s stomach tightened as she got out of bed, knowing what she was about to do was very foolish, that she was acting like a besotted schoolgirl rather than a sensible adult. She pulled on her knee-length robe and went down to the kitchen.

Ten minutes later Jasmin descended the stairs into the basement, carrying two mugs of coffee. She found Dr Stockton in the gym room arranging two desks and chairs in front of a larger desk at one end of the room. “Hey…” said Jasmin, adding “I couldn’t sleep… I thought you would like a coffee…” and walked over to the large desk and placed the coffee mug on it. Jasmin commented how the gym now looked very much like a classroom and, pointing at the two other desks, jokingly asked if Dr Stockton was planning to have another student.

Dr Stockton thanked Jasmin for the coffee but didn’t answer her question about the two desks. Jasmin then walked through to the other basement room where Dr Stockton would be living. There were still a lot of unpacked boxes but the bed had been made up. Jasmin was surprised at how sturdy the bed frame was made from metal tubing the size of scaffolding. Dr Stockton had followed her into the room and stood close behind her. Jasmin could feel his presence and body heat, making her tremble. She wondered if he knew why she had come down to the basement, had he seen through her reason for visiting him.

“T… That’s quite some bed…” Jasmin commented nervously, then joked “Is it where you tied up your former girlfriend?...”. Jasmin could feel Dr Stockton’s hot breath on her neck, her breasts rose and fell as she began to breathe heavily and the heat in her sex began to spread through her body. Jasmin closed her eyes, trying to steady herself for what she was about to say next. “W… What kind of pairing would you have played, in somewhere like this?”

He was just about to start in on some of his boxes, when Jasmin appeared with a pair of mugs. She said she couldn't sleep and thought he would like a coffee. Pat smiled as Jasmin set his mug on the desk. "Thank you, that's sweet of you," he replied, watching her as she took in the classroom. He had a pair of desk set up for students - one for each of them. Jasmin asked about it, but he didn't respond - his mind was busy trying to figure out what she was doing down there. The only reason that made sense was that all the sex talk they'd had over the evening had worked, and she wanted him. She kept looking over at him shyly and smiling. Pat knew she falling for him.

She looked good in her short robe, and the loose t-shirt she wore barely concealed her breasts whose nipples were standing out against the fabric. He moved to follow her as she entered his new bedroom, and she saw the bed. It was a large bed with metal posts and rails overhead, all connected. Metal rings were bolted to the 4 posts, as well as the overhead beams and rails. It was specifically designed for bondage, and now Jasmin was taking an interest in it. He came up behind her, and began to rub her shoulders. She felt tense, so he applied some pressure with his hands, working to loosen the tension she was carrying. She seemed to melt into his hands a little, and she was breathing hard. He reached around and held her close, his breath hot on her neck, as she nervously asked about what he had done in the bed.

"Yes, this is where my ex and I played those sexy roleplaying games," he began, placing a kiss on the nape of her neck. "We did so many things, but this one time, we played master and slave, and she was tied spread-eagle to the bed. I was using a feather to tease her pussy, slowly stroking it while also playing with her clit." He removed Jasmin's robe, and brought her over to sit on the bed with him. He still massaged her, interspersed with kissing her neck. "I told her that if she came, I would punish her for it, so she had to resist," he explained, "but of course, she was fighting a losing battle." Slowly, while he nuzzled her and licked at her ear, Pat gently removed her t-shirt, revealing her breasts, her nipples already thick and hard. He put his hands on them, feeling their warmth, and kept nibbling her ear.

Jasmin was moaning, and lay back on the bed. She extended her arms over her head, and spread her legs, and asked him if she was spread out like that. "Exactly like that," Pat responded huskily, feeling his own arousal. "Except she wasn't wearing these," he explained, stripping her shorts off to expose her naked pussy. He tossed them aside, and began running his hands up her thighs, planting kisses in their wake. He kissed his way up her belly, licking her flesh as if he intended to taste every inch of her and moaning as he did so. He licked both nipples, loving the sounds she made as he teased them into erecting even further. He licked his lips, and looked at Jasmin as a starving man does to a plate of food. He reached under his pillow, and withdrew a set of leather wrist cuffs. He showed Jasmin the cuffs, and watched her eyes widen.

"Instead," he said, continuing his story. "She was wearing these." He kissed her then, hard on the lips, letting his tongue forcefully subdue her own. When he stopped, he dangled the cuffs and grinned. "Shall we play?"

Jasmin thought she was going to either faint or pee herself as excitement and fear gripped her. Dr Stockton’s explicit description of what he had done with his former girlfriend sent a shiver down Jasmin’s spine. She knew she was stepping into something she did not know about, something she had always regarded as sordid. Dr Stockton continued telling Jasmin about the ‘Master & Slave’ roleplay. While he talked, Dr Stockton softly caressed Jasmin, edging close to the most sensitive parts of her body but never touching them, teasing her arousal higher, making her drunk with carnal desire. Jasmin didn’t even realise Dr Stockton had removed her robe until he sat her on the bed.

By now, Jasmin was almost panting, and when Dr Stockton mentioned punishment, Jasmin shuddered, her pussy throbbed, eager for attention. As if in a trance, Jasmin allowed Dr Stockton to slip off her t-shirt and gasped as he rubbed her breasts, gently squeezing the full, heavy mounds and rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. She arched her back, offering herself, subconsciously slipping into the role of slave. Dr Stockton pushed Jasmin back onto the bed. She looked up at him with questioning eyes, unsure if she should continue with the erotic game, especially since her daughter was upstairs.

The possibility of Becky finding her mother acting like a sex slave should have dampened Jasmin’s excitement, instead, the wickedness of the act made Jasmin even more aroused, wanting to fully commit to being the helpless plaything. Jasmin stretched out in the way that Dr Stockton had described his girlfriend had done asking if it was the correct pose. Dr Stockton gave Jasmin a lustful smile and said it was, except for Jasmin's shorts. Dr Stockton then pulled the shorts off Jasmin. He was more forceful than when he had removed her shirt, roughly tugging them down Jasmin’s legs making her gasp in surprise.

For the first time, Jasmin offered a slight amount of resistance, bringing her knees together to hide her sex. However, once Dr Stockton began stroking and kissing her thighs Jasmin allowed her legs to fall open, fully submitting to Dr Stockton. She moaned softly as the tutor continued to move up her body, caressing and teasing with his hands and lips. By the time Dr Stockton was face-to-face with Jasmin, she was panting and trembling with lust, waiting for Dr Stockton to take her.

The smile had disappeared from Dr Stockton's face, replaced by a more serious and threatening expression. Instead of coupling with Jasmin, he pulled out a pair of leather wrist cuffs from under the pillow. Dangling them above Jasmin he told her that his former lover had worn them when she had been on the bed. Jasmin’s eyes grew wide and a jolt of fear shot through her as the game became something more sinister. Dr Stockton kissed Jasmin hard, mashing his lips against hers, invading her mouth with his tongue, restricting her breathing.

When Dr Stockton ended the kiss, an evil grin spread across his lips as he asked if Jasmin wanted to continue their game. Jasmin knew she should decline. Being bound would strip her of all control. What would she do if things turned nasty? She couldn’t call for help. What would Becky think of her mother seeing her tied naked to a bed? At that moment, it seemed that fear and desire combined into a single entity that demolished Jasmin’s rationality. In a barely audible whisper, she answered “Yes…” bringing her arms forward and presenting her wrist to Dr Stockton willingly surrendering to him.

His cock throbbing with the image of Jasmin offering herself to him, Pat quickly buckled her wrist restraints on. The excitement and tension between them was thick. He tried not to rush, but to enjoy every moment. He turned Jasmin over onto her belly, and fastened her wrist cuffs to straps that he pulled up from behind the bed. "Since this is your first time Jasmin, I'll take it easy on you," he said kissing her bare shoulder. "But I must warn you, this sort of sex is very addictive. Once you start, you'll crave more." He grabbed a pillow from the bed and slid it underneath Jasmin, raising her hips off of the bed. Next came the ankle cuffs, which he loved putting on her. He found her feet incredibly pretty, and the cuffs looked sexy on her slim ankles. More straps from the bottom allowed him to secure her ankles far apart. Her naked pussy and ass were displayed beautifully.

He started with her left foot, lifting it slightly off the bed so he could lick and suck her toes. He took each delicate morsel into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, before moving on to the next toe in line. When he finished, he went back and pulled her toes apart, teasing the spaces in between with his tongue. He smiled, feeling her foot wiggle in his grasp. He kissed and caressed his way up her leg, teasing the soft skin behind her knee. And then he was at her thighs, stroking and kissing, biting and licking. He could see her pussy was wet, but he made no move to touch it yet. He worked his way over to the other leg, and made love to it until he was ravishing her other sole with his tongue and teeth.

By this time he was hard as a rock, and needed to free himself. He undid his clothes, letting Jasmin watch, while he told her what was coming next. "We're going to play a little game Jasmin," he said. "I'm going to tease your pussy with a little, soft brush, giving you 100 slow strokes on your clit. All you have to do is resist, and not cum." His eyes gleamed with mischief as he removed his boxer shorts and let his large cock hang free, bringing it closer to Jasmin to see. "If you do cum before I reach the end, then I'll have to punish you, my delicious little slave," he teased, showing her the small makeup brush he was going to use. "And try to keep quiet, we don't want to wake Becky. If you make too much noise, I'll have to gag you."

With that, Pat lay on the bed between Jasmin's open legs, and started to count. "One," he announced quietly, dragging the brush down the moist folds of Jasmin's pussy, finishing with a slight flick across her small, pink clit. He waited a moment, letting the sensation settle, then stroked again. "Two," he said, and let the soft bristles do their work. In between brush strokes, he would kiss or lick her thighs, adding to her arousal. This went on for a while, and soon Jasmin was responding. By the time he reached 28, he was sure she would not be able to last.

"Oh Jasmin, what a gorgeously sensitive pussy you have," he said, reaching back to stroke his cock. "I don't think you'll make it to 100. And then you'll have to lie there, naked and helpless, while your master enjoys punishing you."

Jasmin was hyperventilating as Dr Stockton flipped her onto her stomach. Instinctively, she tried to resist as Dr Stocken drew her cuffed wrists upwards to the bedhead, but the tutor effortlessly fastened the cuffs to the straps, which Jasmin hadn’t previously seen. The appearance of the restraining straps sent a wave of panic through Jasmin as she thought, “Why would Dr Stockton have such a thing already available?”. Dr Stockton’s deep soft voice purred, saying he would take things easy on Jasmin for her first time playing with him. He kissed Jasmin’s shoulder, letting his hot wet tongue trail along her skin as he ended the kiss, then warned Jasmin that she could find what she was about to experience very addictive, something that might consume her.

Dr Stockton’s voice was smooth and calm but there was also an undertone of danger that increased Jasmin's anxiety and lust. She could feel her entire body trembling and jumped when Dr Stockton lifted her and pushed a pillow under her hips. Jasmin thought that this was the point that Dr Stockton would take her. She waited to feel his body on hers and his manhood probing her sex, but it never came. Instead, she felt Dr Stockton grasp each of her lower legs in turn and fasten something around her ankle. Jasmin tried to look behind to see what was happening but couldn’t get a clear view. Then suddenly, Jasmin’s legs were drawn apart and fixed in position, leaving her sex fully exposed.

Jasmin became frightened at the unexpected act. She gasped “What?...No… No…” and kicked her legs and pulled her arms, testing the secureness of her restraints. Dr Stockton didn’t reply to Jasmin’s cry of concern. He gently lifted one of Jasmin’s feet, causing her to stop struggling, and began to lick and suck her toes. The sensation took Jasmin by surprise, nobody had ever done such a thing to her. The warmth and slippery wetness that consumed her toes were very strange, partly comforting, partly irritating, making her want to wriggle her toes.

After a few minutes, Dr Stockton moved slowly up Jasmin’s leg, sensually stroking, kissing and nibbling as he went, easing Jasmin’s anxiety and returning her focus to her desire. She began to moan softly as Dr Stockton got closer and closer to her hungry slit, waiting for him to make contact with the excited flesh. But that moment never arrived leaving Jasmin gasping in frustration. Dr Stockton repeated his teasing on Jabsmin’s other leg and by the time he had finished Jasmin was whimpering from her exasperation and her pussy was in full bloom, wet, pink and desperate for attention.

Jasmin felt Dr Stockton move off the bed. She turned her head and watched Dr Stockton undress, again thinking that he was about to fuck her, seeing his cock fully erect with a drop of clear fluid hanging from its tip. But once more, Jasmin was to be denied. Dr Stockton told her they were going to play a game where he would tease her sex with a brush. She was to endure one hundred strokes without climaxing and if she failed she would be punished. The notion of the silly game seemed pointless to Jasmin. She just wanted to feel Dr Stockton inside her and she knew he was equally aroused.

Dr Stockton started the teasing, lightly running the soft brush over Jasmin’s sensitive nub. At first, Jasmin felt barely anything, thinking it would be an easy task to take the full number of strokes. But with each passing of the brush, the sensation changed, tickling, irritating and enflaming the increasingly sensitive bud. After just a few strokes Jasmin was wriggling around on the bed, not knowing if she was trying to avoid or contact the tantalizing brush, descending into a fog of carnal desire. If it wasn’t for Dr Stockton counting out the strokes Jasmin would never have known how many had been applied. At stroke twenty-eight Dr Stockton chuckled and told Jasmin he didn’t think she was going to last for the entire count and she was going to be punished.

Jasmin gave a throaty moan and pleaded “Please!... No more… J… Just fuck me now!”. Dr Stockton’s reply was to continue his teasing, adding more force and pace to the brush strokes. At the count of thirty-five, Jasmin couldn’t contain herself and grunted as her orgasm ignited. Her body arched and spasmed as waves of pleasure swept through her tormented body, causing her to pull violently at her bonds. Finally, the glorious storm faded and Jasmin flopped spent on the bed. It was a few moments later that she realised she had failed the game and hesitantly looked at Dr Stockton, wondering if he was going to punish her.

He knew that Jasmin was nearing the breaking point. She had begged him to fuck her, unable to handle the teasing he was inflicting on her. He heard her pulling on the cuffs that held her, desperate for release, but he continued with his methodical teasing. She writhed and moaned, her body struggling as the brush tickled her engorged clit with every slow stroke. Pat smiled, and twirled the brush around her clit, rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and a sexy whine from his bound captive. Her body was starting to tremble, and he knew her orgasm was only moments away. "Thirty-four," he breathed, watching Jasmin's clit throb and her buttocks clench as she announced with a groan that she was about to cum.

With the next application of the brush, Jasmin's hips rose upwards and a guttural moan escaped her lips as she finally climaxed. He stopped brushing, letting her body spasm as the waves of pleasure washed over her. She looked spent lying there, looking back nervously as Pat went to one of his bags and retrieved a ball gag. "You did well to get that far Jasmin," he complimented, showing her the gag. "This next bit might have you getting a little loud, but we don't want Becky waking up do we?" She nodded her agreement, and submissively opened her mouth to accept the silicone gag that he buckled behind her head. "I'll also need to position you a bit differently," he explained, undoing the bondage straps that held her legs apart. He loosened the straps at her wrists a little, and pulled her down the bed until her ankles rested at the edge before attaching a strap that held them tightly together.

He took a jar of coconut oil and warmed some in his hands, applying it to Jasmin's body. He rubbed it on from her shoulders on down, ending with her feet. "You know Jasmin," he said, massaging her smooth sole, "the way you squirmed earlier when I licked your foot suggests you just might be a little ticklish," he said with a grin. He stroked a finger up the bottom of each foot, and he watched her react. "Oh yes, I believe you are quite sensitive." He watched her try to look over her shoulder at what he was doing. "Now I do believe you have earned yourself a punishment. And tickle torture, when you are tied down and helpless can be quite the torment for a sensitive woman like you," he explained. Chuckling, he moved up to place a kiss on her cheek before he began. "But don't worry Jasmin. Tickling also has the effect of increasing arousal, and I'll see to it you have another orgasm before I'm finished."

He began with her feet, letting his fingertips brush lightly down her soles, and then back up, enjoying the way her toes wiggled in response. He did this several times, and then began to tickle in earnest, using his nails to rake up and down the ticklish length of her feet. It was fortunate she was tied down for this, as her body kicked and bucked, while squeals of laughter fought to escape her gag. He tickled the helpless soles of her feet for several minutes, teasing her as he did so. "Oh my, does this tickle Jasmin? Right here between these little toes of yours? I bet it drives you mad, doesn't it, being tickled and not being able to do anything about it."

He tickled his way up her legs, noting that she was also quite ticklish behind her knees, as scrabbling his fingers there had her squealing like a schoolgirl. Even her thighs, which he prodded and squeezed produced laughter from the bound woman who squirmed beneath his fingers and pulled desperately against her bonds. He paused a few moments to play with her pussy, still wet and swollen. When he had her moaning again, he left her pussy and began to explore the soft flesh around her waist and belly. "Now, I wonder just how ticklish you are here," he said teasingly, before beginning to assault her upper body with more wicked tickles.

As Jasmin lay on the bed breathing hard, exhausted from her climax, Dr Stockton expressed his surprise that Jasmin had resisted his teasing for so long, and she felt proud of being able to impress him. The experience of being tied to the bed and systematically simulated to orgasm was the kinkiest thing Jasmin had ever done. It felt more extreme than the sex in the alley, where she might have been discovered, but by strangers. The possibility of being caught in such a compromising position by Becky was as exciting as it was terrifying.

Jasmin now felt she could trust Dr Stockton more. Having been bound in the way she was, Dr Stockton could have done anything and Jasmin would have been helpless to react. She knew that she now needed to accept the punishment that was part of the game, so when Dr Stockton offered the ball gag to Jasmin’s mouth she accepted it without question. Dr Stockton said he expected Jasmin to be more vocal than she had been during her teasing, hence the gag. Jasmin thought he was probably right if he was going to spank her bottom the way he had done Becky’s.

Dr Stockton moved Jasmin further down the bed and refastened the ankle straps, tying her feet together. He then proceeded to oil Jasmin’s body, starting at her shoulders. The rich, sweet scent of coconut filled the air but did nothing to relax Jasin as she waited for the first blow to land on her bottom. As Dr Stockton massaged Jasmin, he commented on how she had writhed and wriggled when he had been teasing her sex, adding he suspected she was ticklish. He ran his finger along the sole of Jasmin’s foot, causing it to curl up, proving his suspicion.

Dr Stockton then announced that the form of Jasmin’s punishment was to be tickle torture. To Jasmin, it seemed a bizarre thing to use as a punishment, and while she was glad that her bottom wasn’t going to be set alight, she also felt slightly disappointed that she wouldn’t be experiencing the resulting spread of delicious heat to her pussy. Dr Stockton began the punishment by lightly playing with Jasmin’s feet, causing them to flex and wriggle and Jasmin to moan into her gag trying not to giggle or laugh.

The tickling continued, its intensity increasing, causing Jasmin to buck about and emit stifled laughs into her gag. After a few minutes, Jasmin was gasping for breath between her moans and giggles. Tears ran down her face and her saliva dripped from the gag in her mouth. The tickling might not have been inflicting the severe pain of a spanking but it was as equally uncomfortable. Jasmin’s body ached from the involuntary movements caused by Dr Stockton’s tantalizing fingers and her uneven breathing.

Once Jasmin was a quivering wreck, Dr Stockton moved his attention up her legs, tickling behind Jasmin’s knees and along the sensitive insides of her thighs. Jasmin was so consumed by her response to the tickling that her bonds were no longer necessary, she was too physically feeble to resist. When Dr Stockton began to play with Jasmin’s plump wet slit she gave a long muffled groan into the gag. She parted her legs, inviting Dr Stockton to use her and began to beg although her words were garbled by the gag. Jasmin strained her neck, turning to look at Dr Stockton with pleading eyes, ready to agree to anything so long as the tickling would stop and he would satisfy the carnal hunger that filled her.

"I bet you'd love me to fuck you right about now," James whispered in Jasmin's ear, his cock sliding along the cleft of her buttocks. "But we haven't even gotten to the punishment part yet - this is all just a warm-up," he confessed. "This is just to put you in the right state of mind, my submissive little beauty," he explained playfully, as his hands sought out her ribs and began to tickle. Her response rocked him, and demonstrated just how ticklish she was. He lay atop her, partially supporting his weight with his arms as his cock rubbed her backside and his fingers teased her sides. Slipping his fingers into her smooth armpits and spidering them quickly made her shriek into the gag, his fingertips sliding all over Jasmin's oil and sweat-covered flesh.

"That's it Jasmin, feel the tickles, feel how helpless you are, how you are mine to toy with," he encouraged, making the hot blonde squirm. True to his word, he did not let the tickling go overly long, as he might another time. He just wanted her to learn what this could be like. He slowed his teasing fingers, and went back to rubbing her back, moving upright as he straddled her so he could massage her buttocks. He dipped his fingers between her thighs again, once more confirming her state of arousal. His cock leapt in response, the knowledge that Jasmin was so turned on was driving his own arousal higher. He flicked a finger across her clit a few times, teasing the nub of sensitive flesh.

"Now it is time for your punishment," he declared, and left the bed to retrieve a tawse from his collection of toys. He showed it to Jasmin and let her feel the two leather tails glide across her glistening backside. "No schoolgirl paddle for you my dear," he said, slapping her butt with his hand. Pulling the implement back, he let his hand fall quickly, delivering a soft blow to her raised buttocks. He waited a beat, and repeated the same movement, this time a little harder. And the next was harder. Soon the blows fell with force on Jasmin's quivering backside, and her gagged responses filled the room. Pat gave Jasmin a good number of licks with the tawse, just enough to warm her backside and leave a few reminders afterwards. Her ass cheeks were already starting to show marks where the leather kissed her, and the skin was turning red.

When he finished, he exchanged the tawse for a magic wand, jamming the powerful vibe underneath and up against Jasmin's clit. He turned it on, and watched as her body reacted. "Now you'll come again for me," he moaned, as he slipped his large cock dripping with precum inside her pussy. It felt like a velvet furnace, burning him with pleasure, as her body rocked beneath him. He slapped her ass, and raked his nails across her punished cheeks, taking pleasure in her gagged whimper. He fell across her, his arms out and supporting his weight, as he rocked his hips forward and back, slamming himself into Jasmin's welcoming hole. "Make me cum Jasmin," he groaned as he pumped his thick cock deep inside her, "make your master cum with your wicked pussy, you kinky slut!"

Dr Stockton could see how aroused Jasmin was, knowing her lust had taken control of her mind and she was his to do with what he pleased. He teased her, saying he knew how desperate she was to be fucked. Jasmin nodded her head furiously and cried out unintelligibly through the gag in her mouth. Jasmin heard Dr Stockton chuckle, and then once again, he was close to her ear, whispering what he was about to do.

Jasmin gave out a long moan as Dr Stockton revealed that she was yet to be punished, that the tickling had just been to prepare her. As if to emphasise the point, he returned to tickling Jasmin, concentrating on her ribs and underarms. At the same time, he molested Jasmin’s bottom, stroking and mauling the globes of flesh and sliding his fingers into the cleft between them. The effect on Jasmin was to send her into another fit of painful giggles and guffaws whilst keeping her pussy simmering.

When Dr Stockton announced it was time for Jasmin’s actual punishment, she groaned in relief, glad the awful torment of tickling had ended. Jasmin felt something dragging over her bottom and wriggled her hips in response. Dr Stockton said that Jasmin would not receive the lightweight chastisement that had been applied to Becky’s rear. The object moving over Jasmin’s rear disappeared, and then Dr Stockton dangled the leather strap in front of Jasmin.

There was a moment of silence, followed by a swish. The suddenness of the first strike wasn’t that painful, but it caught Jasmin by surprise, causing her to grunt “Uggh”. Before Jasmin could focus, a rain of blows commenced, progressively increasing in force and regularity. Her bottom felt like she had sat in stinging nettles, and heat began to spread across the mounds of flesh.

At first, Jasmin wiggled as if trying to avoid the blows, whimpering as each one landed, but gradually, the rotation of her hips began to synchronise with the strike rate, lifting her reddened backside to meet the stinging tip of the twase. Jasmin’s whimpering transformed into drawn-out moans each time the leather strap caused her bottom to shudder. As Dr Stockton raised his arm, Jasmin ground her mound against the bed, trying to relieve the hunger in her sex.

When the blows ended, Jasmin was panting through her gag, saliva and tears dripping off her chin. Her bottom continued to gyrate even though the punishment had stopped. Yet, her torment, by Dr Stockton, was not over. He lifted Jasmin’s hips and inserted an object beneath her. Within seconds a dull vibration resonated through Jasmin’s pelvis, making her pussy throb in unison, amplifying its sensitivity.

It wasn’t clear if the sounds Jasmin was making were ones of pleasure or agony as her body began to convulse in reaction to her building orgasm. Dr Stockton ordered Jasmin to climax, to repeat the way she had reacted to the brushing of her sex. Just as Jasmin’s release began to erupt, Dr Stockton was on her, feeding his bloated slippery cock into Jasmin’s dripping slit. The moment Dr Stockton has chosen to penetrate Jasmin was perfect. Her pussy was as sensitive as it could be and her lust for cock had driven her to the edge of insanity.

Jasmin had been transformed into nothing more than a sex doll, just an object for Dr Stockton to extract his pleasure from, but at that moment Jasmin couldn’t have cared less. She just wanted the powerful glorious orgasm to continue forever. Dr Stockton's brutal pounding of her lascivious cunt should have made her scream from pain, but instead, it just added fuel to her rapture. As Dr Stockton rammed his engorged cock in and out, he ordered Jasmin to make him cum, declaring himself her master and describing Jasmin as a kinky slut.

Dr Stockton’s voice was filled with a furious lust that made Jasmin shudder. The heat from her beaten bottom had radiated to her ripe cunt, adding more stimulation. As the wave of her orgasm broke, Jasmin’s body began to shake uncontrollably. She squealed through her gag from the intensity of the pleasure and all the time Dr Stockton gripped her hips and continued to fuck her.

Just as Jasmin’s spasm began to fade she felt another wave begin to build. “Nmmmm!” she cried, but nothing she could do was going to stop another detonation from her greedy slit. During the next climax, Jasmin felt Dr Stocton’s full weight on her as he fully buried his cock into her and released his seed. Finally, Jasmin collapsed, totally spent. The only sound was the heavy breathing of Jasmin and Dr Stockton. After a while Jasmin began to pull at her restraints and moan into her gag, indicating she wanted to be released. She began to panic slightly, the fog of her sexual desire had lifted and she now felt very exposed and vulnerable.

After a third orgasm from the lusty blonde, Pat howled and shuddered through his own, pumping his seed deep into Jasmin. He thrust a few more time, letting his cock empty itself, before collapsing on the bed atop his bound beauty. She began to pull at her bonds, moaning and whimpering, clearly feeling the need to be released. Quickly he undid her gag, pulling the ball that dripped with drool from her mouth.

"I'm proud of you Jasmin," he said tenderly as he undid her wrist cuffs. "You were such a good girl through all of that, and you managed to cum three times!" He undid the cuffs at her ankles as well, and crawled up the bed to lay beside her. "My God, I haven't had an orgasm that intense for years," he said, holding Jasmin tightly to his chest. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you'd been having kinky sex all the time." He kissed Jasmine, wiping tears from her cheek as he soothed her and whispered sweet words to her as they lay in each other's arms. After a few minutes, he told her to relax, and he gave her a gentle back massage, before gingerly probing and kissing the marks on her buttocks.

The skin was red in places, clearly showing an outline of the tawse where it struck her. He had some cream in his bag which he now used on her punished behind, letting the coolness of it soothe her inflamed skin. "You might feel this a bit tomorrow, but you should be able to sit down. This will help," he said, spreading the ointment on her silky skin.

When he was finished, he massaged her legs, and then her feet, though this time he resisted the temptation to tickle her further. He just wanted her to feel good after this first foray into the sex-filled world of bondage and discipline. He asked her how she felt about it all, the bondage, the tickling, being gagged - everything. He wanted her to know that he thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated her submission to his sex game, and that she appeared to derive a great deal of pleasure from it all, pleasure she entirely deserved. "And there's more where that came from," he said gently, kissing her again. "Though not tonight. I think we both need to have a good night's rest; tomorrow is a new day. And another day where Becky needs to prove her self again."

Jasmin lay completely spent. She had never experienced multiple orgasms before. Her previous sexual encounters had always seemed to have focused on her partner. Once they were satisfied, the session usually finished without regard for her needs. The sex she just had was so bizarre, both exciting and frightening, it seemed like something from an erotic novel. If her former husband had even suggested doing what she had just done, Jasmin would have flatly refused and there probably would have been a raging argument.

Dr Stockton couldn’t have been more different from Grant. Jasmin still didn’t understand why she had agreed to take part in the kinky acts. Allowing herself to be tied up by a man she hardly knew was so stupid. Dr Stockton could have killed her and then gone and killed Becky. Yet, being so helpless had heightened Jasmin’s senses, every time Dr Stockton had touched her the sensation was amplified twofold making her desperate to be touched again.

The way Dr Stockton had used Jasmin throughout the session had been another eye-opening experience for her. He had both dominated and guided Jasmin through each stage in a way that she wanted to obey. Dr Stockton had called Jasmin a ‘slave’ and a ‘kinky slut’, terms that Jasmin would normally consider as being derogatory, ones that would instantly kill any passion she was feeling. Instead, being described like that had made her feel proud and enflamed her lust, letting nasty wonton desire run loose.

As Dr Stockton released Jasmin from the gag and her bonds and tenderly cared for her, he expressed his surprise at how well she had performed, and wouldn’t have thought it was her first time participating in perverse acts. She wondered how he had managed to unearth the salacious side of her, one she thought didn’t exist, whereas Grant had only managed to keep it truly suppressed.

While Dr Stockton massaged Jasmin, he asked her what she had thought of what she had just experienced. Normally Jasmin would have been too embarrassed to talk about such abnormal acts, but she felt safe in Dr Stockton’s company. “I… er… I never thought I could do things like that… I didn’t think it would develop like it did… I thought we would just… just have sex”. Just talking about the past events was starting to arouse Jasmin again, it felt daring and wicked to be talking so openly about sex.

Jasmin continued, “At first I thought the tickling was silly, I couldn’t imagine it as being a form of torture… But it was the most agonising thing I have ever experienced… It just consumes your entire being… You can hardly breathe, your body aches and there is nothing you can do to stop yourself reacting…”. Dr Stockton pressed Jasmin on how she felt about being gagged and bound. “That was weird… When you tied both my arms and legs I have to admit I was frightened, but soon I just let go, knowing I couldn’t resist… When you gagged me the sensation of helplessness increased… It made me feel like I was someone else… Maybe I did become your slave”.

Dr Stockton said he hoped she had enjoyed it enough to consider exploring more of that kind of sex since he had a lot more to introduce her to. Jasmin would have happily let Dr Stockton take her again at that very moment, her lust had returned, a lust that seemed to be transforming her. However, Dr Stockton made it clear that their sexual exploration was over. Jasmin kissed him and thanked him for being so patient and caring and said she looked forward to her next lesson. Returning to her bedroom, dressed only in her robe, Jasmin went to her full-length mirror. She slipped off the robe and turned her bottom towards the mirror, keen to see how it looked.

Jasmin’s eyes grew wide as she saw the evidence of the twase, red criss-cross lines across the pale flesh. She traced a finger over the damaged skin, gasping slightly from the tenderness. As the hand tentatively explored her buttocks the other slipped between her legs, her fingers parting the engorged lips of her sex. As Jasmin looked at her reflection she gave a wicked smile and said, “Oh you bad girl!... You very bad girl!”.

After Jasmin returned upstairs, Patrick cleaned up his bed, and put his toys and things away. He left his cuffs attached to the straps, thinking he would need them again. He believed that Jasmin would be hooked now that she was tasting the freedom to enjoy her sexuality in a way she had never been able to before, and that he could easily persuade her to return to his bed for more. He figured he could slowly keep pushing her to try new positions, new toys, and new experiences as long as he kept it pleasurable and took care of her after. And that was exactly what he planned to do.

He had enjoyed his playtime with Jasmin, and the way her body responded to him. He wondered what he could do next with her. He'd been practicing his knots and ropework, and could envision trying some interesting rope bondage with her, particularly positions that left her holes helplessly exposed. He had no idea if Jasmin had experienced anal before, but he suspected she hadn't. He planned to rectify that in the near future. And based on how ticklish she seemed to be, he decided he would revisit that with her at some point, only at a much higher intensity level. He would give her a true torture treatment, when the time was right.

As for Becky, he really wasn't sure how to play that one. He pulled out his phone as he entered his bathroom, and got his shower running. He looked at some of the video he had shot of her exercising, and immediately felt the effect on his cock. He watched the young blonde's hot body moving, her ass beckoning him in her tight yoga pants. He could see glimpses of her tits hanging free underneath her loose t-shirt, and he imagined holding them in his hands, feeling their weight and the tautness of those young nipples. And her feet - he did have a thing for them, after all - looked amazing. They were shaped a bit like Jasmin's, but with paler soles and cuter toes. He stepped into his shower, thinking about Becky lying on her back, giving him a saucy grin as she used her feet to stroke his big cock. Grabbing some soap, he held that image in his mind, fantasizing about the girl's soft soles stroking him to an explosive orgasm, while his hand fulfilled the fantasy in his mind.

Jasmin’s eyes flickered as they adjusted to the bright light of morning. She had slept well, tired from what Dr Stockton had done to her. Now, mentally refreshed, Jasmin was having regrets about what had happened, how willingly she had participated in the kinky acts, and how she had allowed Dr Stockton to call her those names. Jasmin realised they said during the height of arousal, but she still felt uncomfortable about being called a ‘slut’ and a ‘slave’ since she was neither of those.

In addition to what had happened the previous night, Jasmin now had to face Dr Stockton. It would have been different if what they had done had been enacted elsewhere, but it had happened in her home, where Dr Stockton was also living. By the time Jasmin had washed and dressed, she was feeling extremely anxious, dreading seeing Dr Stockton. Jasmin’s heart was pounding as she pushed open the kitchen door and gave a sigh of relief when she saw Dr Stockton wasn’t there.

Becky was sat at the kitchen table, eating a bowl of cereal. She was dressed in her school uniform and looked like her normal self. The femme fatale appearance of the day before had disappeared, replaced by barely any make-up, knee-length white socks and flat ballet pumps. “Morning Mom…” said Becky brightly as Jasmin entered the kitchen. “Oh… Hi… Have you seen Dr Stockton?” replied nervously.

Becky gave a sly grin. She had heard muffled sounds last night coming from the basement. She thought it had been Dr Stockton moving his belongings around, but later she heard her mother coming up the stairs and going to her bedroom. Then Becky heard the rhythmic creaking of her mother’s bed. It wasn’t difficult for Becky to conclude that Dr Stockton was fucking her mother and that her mother had liked it.

“No… I think he’s awake though… I heard him moving around downstairs… Do you want me to go and get him?” answered Becky, enjoying seeing her mother squirm uncomfortably. “No… No… I just wondered if he was ready for your lessons today” replied Jasmin quickly. She poured a cup of coffee and took just one mouthful before saying “I need to get to work… I can’t afford to be late again… Becky, make sure you behave today… I don’t want to come home and find… Well, you know”. Becky smiled and said, “Don’t worry Mom. I promise I’ll be good”.

Half an hour later Becky descended the stairs into the basement. She entered the ‘classroom’ that Dr Stockton had arranged and saw him sitting behind the desk at the end of the room. “Morning Dr Stockton…” said Becky with a hint of mischief. Dr Stockton looked up and saw that Becky was walking with a slight limp and gave her a quizzical look.

“Oh… I think I must have strained something yesterday during yoga” explained Becky as she took a seat at one of the student desks. She leaned over and rubbed her ankle, saying, “My foot is quite sore… Maybe you could take a look at it, Dr Stockton… Just to see if it's not something serious..”. Becky then slipped off her pump and slowly peeled off her white sock, leaving her bare foot. She extended her leg and slowly rotated her foot, all the time looking directly at Dr Stockton.

Becky was putting on another performance. This time, she was tempting Pat with her bare foot, claiming that she injured herself the previous day during yoga. He smiled. She had been fine afterwards, no hint of any injury. And her mother had said nothing.

Somehow Becky either suspected or knew that he had a foot fetish. And she was here, in class, wiggling her cute little toes and showing off her sexy sole, daring him to do something under the pretext that he needed to check her injury.

"Of course, Becky. Let me have a look." Pat strode over to Becky, watching the smile on her face grow as he neared her outstretched leg. "Please sit," he instructed, pulling over the other desk so he could sit facing her. He patted his knee and told her to put her injured foot up on it.

He gently grasped her foot, and rotated it slowly back and forth. "Does this hurt?" When the girl gave a concerned groan, he backed off, lifting Becky's foot so he could look at it from all angles. She had very nice feet - the skin soft and smooth, and her nails painted a nice colour. He was dying to put her toes in his mouth and suck on those juicy little morsels of flesh, but first things first.

"I believe you may have strained the ligagments a little," he said, indicating the side of her foot. "I have something that may help in the other room. Stay here, and I'll be right back." While Becky waited, Pat went to his bedroom and retrieved a padded bench about 7 feet long. He carried it into the other room, and set it down beside his big, wooden teacher's desk. He went back into the room and retrieved another piece of equipment that looked like two padded boards joined by a hinge. There were semi-circles cut out of the top and bottom parts so that when they met, they made a circle. This thing he attached to the end of the bench using some long bolts and wing nuts. When it was complete, he patted the bench and asked Becky to come and have a seat while he retrieved some things he needed to examine her foot.

He set his black bag down on his desk, and motioned for Becky to lay back. "Just lie down Becky, make sure you are comfortable. And now," he said, swinging open the top part of the device, "put your ankles on these padded rests." As Becky complied, Pat gently swung the top down, and latched it shut. Now Becky's ankles were trapped inside. "This is to keep your foot elevated and protected from moving around while I examine it," he explained. He took a wide leather strap and hooked it underneath the bench, bringing the ends around so he could buckle it across Becky's narrow waist. "And this is just to keep you from sliding off of the bench," he said, giving Becky a reassuring look as he went back to his bag.

By the time he got to the cuffs that he secured underneath the head of the bench, Becky was suspecting that something was up. But that was okay, Pat could overpower her if need be. He was surprised she hadn't caught on earlier, but it was very possible that she did not know that what he had was a a pair of stocks, an ancient device used to secure the ankles of criminals and prisoners, often so the feet could be tortured. As Becky was about to learn.

"Now Becky," the professor chided, "don't resist me, this will only make things worse," he explained, managing to get one wrist over her head and fastened into a cuff. Soon the other joined its mate, and Becky was bound to the bench. Pat grinned at his pupil, and found a wooden box that he could sit on. He placed it in front of her feet, and then sat facing them. He took her bare foot and moved it around a little.

"Let's examine this a little closer, shall we?"

Becky waited for Dr Stockton’s reaction as she dangled her naked foot, a strange excitement building in anticipation of him showing her his true self. She wondered if he could resist the bait or if his perversion would take control. She studied his face as he looked at her unclad foot. Dr Stocton’s gaze lingered a bit longer than it should of and a quick unconscious lick of his lips indicated to Becky that her lure was successful.

Dr Stockton told Becky he would examine her foot and quickly sat opposite her. He took her foot in her hand, pausing for just a moment as he savoured his first touch. Becky gave a sly smile, she could sense the arousal building in Dr Stockton. She glanced at his groin to see if there was any sign of his excitement. Becky too was enjoying the situation, having some influence on the man in front of her, a man old enough to be her father.

Becky was surprised at how sensual Dr Stockton’s touch was he manipulated her foot. She found herself thinking that she could used to being pampered in such a manner. Dr Stockton told Becky she might have damaged a ligament and had a piece of equipment that might help her. He left the classroom and returned carrying a padded bench. Becky looked at it suspiciously, it didn’t look like any medical or exercise equipment she had ever seen, but the exhilaration from taunting Dr Stockton suppressed any reservations she might have had.

Dr Stockton assembled another item onto the bench and then had Becky lie on it. He instructed her to put her feet on the rests he pointed to and then closed a lever over them, securing her ankles. Becky gave a slight gasp realising she was now confined, but she didn’t feel scared, instead she was curious to see what was going to happen. Dr Stockton then attached a belt around Becky’s waist and cuffs to her wrists under the pretence of holding her in place while he examined her.

Still, Becky showed no sign of alarm and her grin became larger. She was becoming increasingly enthralled by the effect she was having on Dr Stockton, seeing him surrender to his basic desires. Dr Stockton sat at the end of the bench and announced he was going to begin his examination. He began to massage Becky’s foot, gently rubbing and kneading, bringing a soft moan from the teenage girl. After a few moments, Becky said, “I think you should look at my other foot too Dr Stockton, just to make sure it’s OK”.

Becky looked directly into Dr Stockton’s eyes and saw a look of surprise, obviously not expecting the reaction Becky was giving. Originally Becky had planned on tempting Dr Stockton in the hope he would end her tutoring of his own accord, if fear of not being able to resist his urges. But what Becky had heard last night and the way her mother looked and acted that morning had modified her plan. If she couldn’t get rid of Dr Stockton then perhaps she could conjure an arrangement where they both got what they wanted.

Dr Stockton didn’t hesitate to remove the shoe and sock from Becky’s other foot. He appeared mesmerised by Becky’s feet, holding one in each hand. “Is that better, Dr Stockton?” asked Becky seductively, wriggling her feet. She then added, “I’m just like the woman in your video, aren’t I?... The video where the woman is wanking a cock between her feet”. As Becky spoke the words her heart pounded and her pussy shivered with wicked delight, knowing she had taken a step into something very naughty but exciting.

To Pat's surprise, Becky seemed not to mind being tied down to the bench. In fact, once she was secured, she seemed to enjoy his manipulation of her "injured" foot, letting out a moan in response to his attention. Then she surprised him by asking him to look at her other foot, just to make sure it was fine.

So, she was still playing games with him. Fine then. "Of course," Pat said smoothly, stripping her other foot bare. It was just as pretty and appealing as its companion, and he wasted no time in warming her soles with his warm hands. He spent some moments pretending to examine her perfectly fine foot. But what she said next shocked him.

"I'm just like the woman in your video, aren't I?... The video where the woman is wanking a cock between her feet"

Now he looked at her, and the naughty grin she was giving him. She was a bad girl.

"So, you've been poking around in my computer, have you?" Pat asked in an accusing tone. "You are one naughty girl Becky. I underestimated you. But that won't happen again." Pat lifted the latch on the side of the stocks, allowing him to lift the top so Becky could remove her feet. "Ok then Becky," he said, setting the board back in place as she wiggled her feet at him. "Let's see what you can do with those sexy little feet of yours. Put them up here," he said, tapping the top of the stocks. Becky did as ordered, and Pat unzipped his fly, and showed Becky his growing cock.

"Have you ever seen one of these up close?", he asked, stroking it gently. "I don't mean on the internet, or some local lads little prick," he added. "I'm talking about a real man's cock - long, hard and thick, up close." He grabbed one of Becky's ankles, and began to rub the head of his cock on her soft, bare sole. It felt delightful, the warmth of her soft foot making his cock continue to grow thick and hard. Having dabbed a little of his precum on that foot, he christened the other sole, letting his cock travel upwards from Becky's soft, round heel to her sensitive toes. He dragged his cock across the tips of her toes, watching them wiggle as his flesh teased hers.

"If you want to do a proper job," he said, stepping away to rummage in his bag, "you'll need some of this." Pat produced a small bottle of almond oil, and dribbled some onto both of her waiting soles. He rubbed the oil into both feet, watching how Becky responded to the sensual act. When he was finished, he wiped the excess onto his cock, and stood so she could reach him with her feet.

"Now the rest is up to you. You'll be graded for your performance Becky, so I suggest you put some effort into it," he said slyly, a hint of menace in his voice.

Back
Top Bottom