Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Siph's Cosplay Cravings: Fluffy Fan Service & Smutty Selfcest

Siph

Thigh High Feet Fanatic
Ever since first dipping my toes into it, I've always had a soft spot for cosplay-themed RPs. Right on the intersection between original and fandom-based scenarios, it's the perfectly cheap excuse to include your favourite character's apparel, yet without having to worry about faithfully portraying them; it offers a chance to explore unlikely pairings of characters that never met on screen, going as far as crossovers with entirely unrelated fandoms -- conversely, it allows us to get as close to selfcest as we normally could in a realistic setting.

At the same time, the way fantasy and reality collide between someone in cosplay and someone who isn't -- a fan, a photographer, or the very person who made that elaborate costume for you -- is a dynamic I've come to adore and can't get enough of.

For this RP, I'm looking to play a female cosplayer -- an experienced model, a total novice, or anything in between -- against either a fellow cosplayer or, quite frankly, anyone else. Someone her outfit matches with. Someone who'd nervously asked her for a picture. A complete stranger or the one who roped her into this in the first place. Although I'm inclined to say I'd prefer a cosplaying peer to be another girl, whereas I might like an admirer to be a guy instead, I'm open to any and all genders.

About me: Boring OOC Bits
At this point I have close to a decade of writing experience, the vast majority of which has come from roleplay. I've RPed within MMOs for years, ranging from impromptu quickies to military operations that lasted the whole day; I've GMed events and led guilds, but nowadays I prefer the relaxed nature of one-on-one plays. Suffice to say I like writing, and like to think I'm quite good at it, but that's no excuse for me to stop learning and trying new things: I love new challenges, exploring new ideas, and simply learning new words from my partner's messages.

Style-wise, I exclusively RP in third person perspective and prefer past tense because I always mess up present tense. I do not like strict emote length requirements, as I think it's best to just write as much as is appropriate, but I've noticed I tend to go for three or four paragraphs per post, and easily more in a slower-paced RP with less direct interaction. I enjoy visuals, but much more for the sake of inspiration than as exact faceclaims. I often send my partners references to give them an idea of e.g. my character's outfit or hairstyle, but none of them supersede descriptions in the RP itself, nor will I ever send you an image and tell you that that is exactly what my character looks like. I also strongly prefer drawn artwork over photographs of real people.

Behind the screen, I'm a full-time graduate student in the middle of writing my thesis, with an unhealthy sleep rhythm erratic schedule that allows me to write about once or twice a week. As such, and in line with my overall laid-back approach, I only do play-by-post style RPs, where we write whenever we have time for our turn -- which I've learned is the common preference here too --, as opposed to more rapid-fire session-based RPs you may find in MMOs and some Discords. I strongly prefer RPing via Bluemoon's PM system because it allows me to easily keep track of everything, but I'm also open to play on a thread here if you're into it. I do have a Discord I share upon request, but considering how infrequently I use it I generally prefer planning over PMs too -- please do not contact me if you're just going to ask for my Discord handle.

Kinks, Likes and Limits
Ideally, I'd like this to be fairly smut-heavy; whether it's going to be fluffy and ecchi with lots of teasing and other playfulness, or stuffed with fetishes and taboo, it's going to happen sooner than later. I've compiled a non-exhaustive list of kinks and general themes I'd especially like to see, but none of them are by any means must-haves. Of course, I'd be happy to discuss the things you like (and don't like), as well.
Outfits & Outercourse
I lied, this one is mandatory, but I reckon you wouldn't have clicked on this thread if you weren't into some type of clothing play to begin with. It doesn't even have to be skimpy, on the contrary; fancy dresses, uniforms, stockings, or just an oversized hoodie after a long day at the con -- I'll love it. While it's not as much of a must-have, this also includes clothed sex, non-penetrative sex, and a bunch of other not-naked sexes.

Feet & Footgear
I'd happily play either the receiving or giving end of massages and worship, as well as lighter forms of trampling and kicking. Bare feet are fantastic, but in line with the above, I'm an equally big fan of socks, tights, stockings, high heels and boots. I do however prefer them to be clean, especially when they're not my character's.

Oral
I'm horrible at writing the receiving end of oral, but I love writing the other end. This includes blowjobs, rimjobs and cunni cunnul the thing you do on girls.

I don't have many non-negotiable limits, but I'd like this to take place in a realistic setting, so I'm not interested in far-fetched fetishes that'd feel out of place. I also want this to be wholly consensual: there might be some apprehension at first, for one reason or another, but both parties will genuinely enjoy it. I have no interest in coercion, rape, and similarly non-consensual themes.

Prompts & Plotlets
I generally prefer to brainstorm on a prompt together with my partners, so take these blurbs as inspirational material as to what approaches we can take, rather than a lousy attempt at a proper story. Please reach out with any ideas you may have, too!
For one reason or another, she has agreed, perhaps reluctantly, to dress up for him; it turned out way more fun than she'd thought.

How many horny strangers can she get off before anyone notices? Would anyone mind, anyway?

It's her first time at a convention -- perhaps this'll be her first time, too?

Holy hell, my favourite cosplayer wants to do a shoot together with me!?

Fandoms & Characters
Another non-exhaustive, non-mandatory little list that I'd be happy to hear suggestions for, but which should give you a general idea of the fandoms, girls, and outfits I enjoy. Ideally, we'd both be familiar with the fandom(s) we decide to include, but, in the context of some of the prompts above, I have no problem featuring a fandom I'm not familiar with if my character isn't, either.
Click on the links at your own risk, some may be NSFW!

Vladilena Milizé

Arknights
Talulah
Texas
Plenty of others!

Hell's Paradise / Jigokuraku
Yamada Asaemon Sagiri

Spy x Family
Yor Forger

More to come!

Last bump for the time being. I'll try to get back to everyone who already messaged me as soon as I can!

Back
Top Bottom