Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tythanin's Storybook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tythanin

Dust
Welp, here's my request thread for the various ideas I might have concerning female roleplays, so let's get everything out there! Being the huge lesbian fanatic I am, I almost always prefer playing female characters (sometimes futa) although sometimes I might want to play male (in which case I'll make a thread in the appropriate forum).

I generally post at least once every day (sometimes even more), but there are times when I'll just be braindead and put off posting for a couple of days. If that happens, just PM me or something and I'll probably get right on it immediately. My RP posts are at least...maybe two or three paragraphs long? Sometimes longer if there are more things actually going on, but for a typical post it's two to three (including dialogue).

As for things like kinks, I made an F-list just for that so...go look at it if you want a comprehensive list of the things I am very willing to do to those I wouldn't touch with an 11-foot pole. If you don't want to go through the whole list, my big "Hell no"'s are scat (I'm not a big fan of anal in general), anything that has to deal with mutilating the human body beyond nipple piercings, and I'm not all that into furries either (although monstergirls are awesome). And to round out this generic list, my preferences for settings are kind of wide since it can be modern, sci-fi, fantasy, some mixture, etc.

RP Preferences:

- I really like things like corruption and mind control. Not instant submission, but things that are drawn out in like steps. Maybe it's just me, but the process of the fall can be just as hot as the fall itself, so those are like...my two biggest things I like. Humiliation is a good one too, especially when the subject finally gives in and obediently follows her mistress's commands to do anything (note that I can play either position).
- If it wasn't already blatantly obvious, I really like lesbianism.
- I like humans the most, usually with pale skin, but I'm good with roleplaying with other races like elves or monstergirls. In the end, it really has to be humanoid looking and not a furry.
- Tentacles, sentient plants with vines, strange possessed cables, whatever, those are cool too.
- I like maids. -=cough=-

Basic Plot Ideas:

1. A young adventurer explores some ancient ruins and finds a dark treasure in the deepest part of the dungeon. She takes it, not realizing that there's an evil spirit possessing the treasure and it slowly corrupts her soul and spirit (perhaps invading her dreams and perverting her thoughts). As the corruption progresses, she begins to lust for other women and slowly builds herself a harem while carving a kingdom for herself and her new slaves. This one would probably be pretty big in scale and hopefully last for a while.

2. A girl is blackmailed with some sort of video or file by one of the bullies at her school and is forced to do all sorts of humiliating things so that the secret doesn't come out. It's...fairly loose so there's a lot of things it could build to. She could become used to her treatment and begin to enjoy it or she could find some way to turn the tables on her blackmailer. This is pretty much set in present times though and I'm looking for things like the girl being forced to work as a stripper or humiliating herself in plain sight.

3. A hypnotist gets tired of being alone so she corners a young, innocent maiden and puts her under her spell. Simple and sweet, although it certainly can turn into something darker.

And that's it for now! Of course, things will be modified and changed as time passes and threads are made, but for now, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them!

A young adventurer explores some ancient ruins and finds a dark treasure in the deepest part of the dungeon. She takes it, not realizing that there's an evil spirit possessing the treasure and it slowly corrupts her soul and spirit (perhaps invading her dreams and perverting her thoughts). As the corruption progresses, she begins to lust for other women and slowly builds herself a harem while carving a kingdom for herself and her new slaves. This one would probably be pretty big in scale and hopefully last for a while.

I also like sci fi so perhaps something with alien invades and helpless earth girls lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom