Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted: Hot Alien/monster to fill me with their eggs (ANYxANY)

More or less exactly what it says on the tin here I am looking for:
Egg Laying/oviposition
here ins my f-list for the rest of my ons and offs

This may seem odd but cuz those who have seen me around before know I am not at all into pregnancy/breeding... but I have kind of dig Egg laying/oviposition lately. This sort of game can go in a few directions. A short quick one where MC ends up at the mercy of some sort of monster(s) or otherworldly being(s) that needs a warm little host to put its eggs. A near bad end where our poor victim gets dragged off to be the enteral breeding bitch for what ever dark force requires. Also, and don't ask me why, but I really like the idea of my character being nonbinary, trasfem, or trasmasc.

Or we can play out something a little wholesome and possible long term. A romance between a human and some fantasy or alien creature.

Specific Nopes: Scat, piss, Gore, death

Specific plot craving listed below for those interested in something definitively Sci-Fi and long term

-super craving egg laying plot idea-
For a long term idea, I'd be recycling one that I am actually still play at the time of this update with another player but enjoy so much I be willing to get another one in this style going. Set in a sci-fi far future; on a massive space-station colony that is a melting pot for all sorts of races. Some races require a surrogate host species to hold their eggs for their breeding process. Actually quite a few races do. YC would be from an extremely rich, influential, but most importantly rare alien species, who's family is some what pressuring them to add to the population. It is one of their duties high ranking family and has been a tradition among their species at large ever since their near extinction that they are still struggling to recover from. They have had several unsuccessful attempts in the past, using breeding stock actually specifically kept by the family as servants/retainers. But it has never worked out for them for what ever reason. Perhaps something to do with YC being considered the 'black sheep' of the family and that puts a weird dynamic between you and your family provided breeding servant. It has caused YC and their family a great deal of embarrassment and drama as YC is essentially a part of one of the head clans of this species. So in desperation you turn to other options...

this can go two ways depending on what you'd like to play out

1) lighter and fluffier, with a 50/50 chance of angst and pining(Extra craving this set up):
In the far flung future where many races are co-existing some one realize 'hey...a lot of these races have very specific breeding needs that may be hard to meet while they are off their home-worlds/colonies'
and where there is a need there is profit to be made. so agencies have formed to pair compatible hosts with those who are in need. MC is a well rated human employee at one such agency. YC, after failing to successfully breed with the family kept stock has decided to turn to one of the 'general' agencies, paying double for discretion and for extended use of their top compatible breeder: MC. What happens when both characters discover over the months of the breeding cycle that they are more compatible than just as client and breeder? A smut heavy but slow burn romance. Drama, angst, secrets, betrayal, all themes we can work into this one. We can discuss finer details if you are interested. But the long and short of it is I am looking for a high smut slow burn romance.

Alternatively

2) The dark route:
YC, being rich and powerful, decides to turn to the black market. Purchasing a human that they can keep as their personal breeding pet. Someone they can experiment upon with out getting into trouble, giving them drugs to increasing their viability as a host for your spawn or alter their biology. Perhaps after all your Frustration you've experienced over the years of trying to fulfill your duties as a member of a leading clan its nice to have all this power and control over this one poor unfortunate souls. You gain pleasure not just from their body but from the absolute control you can exert on your new pet breeder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom