Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Braelyn was looking at the letter before she was commenting "I was wondering when they would decide they wanted to leave. Although I know.. Eristella wants to step up and take over... She wants to unit all."

Braelyn was giving a small nod of her head before she spoke "I'm not sure if it'll be as easy as they think." She was pushing some of her hair out of her face and letting out a small breath of air.

Braelyn was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I suppose that is a very valid point." She was leaning back in the chair some that she was sitting in, before adjusting herself to get more comfortable.

Lo-Wen nodded his head and then went to work on writting out directions so that the two could get out of there and join them some where safe

Braelyn was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was pushing herself up to her feet once again. "I'm going to go see if a maid can help me wash my hair. While I want to bath... I know I cannot get incisions wet yet. So I'm going to settle with just hair being washed... if that is okay..." she spoke in a soft voice.

Braelyn was just giving a faint smile before she spoke, "Actually no... I should probably be a mother first though." With that she was going over and taking their son from him gently so that she could hold him, and feed him.

Braelyn was gently taking the infant before going back to sit in her chair within his room, not really caring that he was going to see.

Lo-Wen watched her for a little bit before he returned to his work. when his butler walked in Lo-Wen gave the male the letter for Vin and Eristella so that they could escape and join them at his home.

Last edited:
It took a few days but the letter was arriving to that of the doctor, to be delivered to that of Vin and Eristella - at least when they came back from the caverns. They had once again been sent underground with the other doctors.

Eristella tended to those that were needing help, although at some point in time Vin would notice that the other doctors seemed to be slacking off - leaving it to the pair of them. Not that Eristella really seemed to notice at all.

Hours seemed to go by since then - and at some point it seemed like Eristella had taken to starting to use her actual magic when it came to tending to the more injured people. Although this was begin to wear on her - and that was pretty obvious through the slight sway in her step at that point in time.

Eristella was just giving a small nod of her head at his words although she was quite unsteady on her feet, seeing darkness dancing in her vision. No she felt like she was going to pass out but she was trying to push that feeling aside for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom