Naughty Nerds (interest check)

Drunk poet

Planetoid
Hi all,

I'm Chris and here is my main search request thread should you be interested -
Click here

To mods, it's been a while since I last visited this site so as far as I'm aware I can have one main thread and one interest check. If this is not correct let me know 😀

So basically I've been thinking of a role and wanted to know if there was any interest in it before posting on my main search.

In it Iwould be playing a couple whose wife is bi-sexual and potentially looking for a woman to join in their nightly activities.

Your character would ideally be younger (within site rules) and maybe a little naive. As to how they meet you we can decide together but I would like my female character to be the one who does the recruiting initially, maybe grooming your character into what your character believes is an affair with my character's husband.

Of course this is a ruse, and before long the wife is joining in too, perhaps leading to your character's first ever sexual experience with a woman.

If this takes anyone's fancy, feel free to drop me a message and let me know. Kinks and requirements are in my main search thread above.

A new idea. This is based around something I tried a few years ago but my partner ghosted on me.

Essentially the role focuses on a girl (who will be kind of an NPC and will have only minor interaction throughout the role) and her father alone at Christmas. The reason why can be up to you; something along the lines of the mother died or cheated on the father and dad someone how got custody of the child etc.

Anyway, the child makes a Christmas wish to Santa that rather than any Christmas presents this year, if he can help her find a woman for her father, it would get him out of his slump and perhaps if he likes her, she could even become the girl's new mother (thinking the father may be coping badly with the girly stuff she and her mother used to do together)

Either Santa hears and decides to honour the wish, or a female elf hears and taking one look at the father, decides she likes what she sees and taking human form, decides to force a meeting with him to see if sparks fly.

Will it be a Christmas fling or will the little girl's dreams come true?

Okay so not really a fleshed out idea but I find the nerdy girl trope really hot. There's something about a girl in glasses, the attention to detail she puts into the things she enjoys, perhaps the fact she has little to no sexual experience as guys often overlook her or she is a little shy that I find very arousing. Of course if your character looks a little like velma from Scooby Doo that certainly wouldn't hurt as I like my girls a little on the curvy side.

Basically, bring your awkward, anime obsessed class president type girls who are looking to get laid and I'll provide you with whatever character you've been fantasising about to play alongside her. We can figure out the finer details in the planning stages.

Back
Top Bottom