Mx Female Romance, Passion, Kinky sex

Asar-Raji

Banned
Banished
I am looking for female partners who love to read and write long detailed stories of attraction, love, affection, and exciting smut. In a slow burn, with feelings, detail & description, long term, literate multi-para (3+)

I prefer to play per PM, public thread negotiable under certain conditions. I prefer to write in third person, change to first person is an option in incest stories when the two partners have gotten into a trustful understanding via OOC and after a rich development of the play.

In the first place I love romance: affection, caresses, cuddling, passionate kisses, emotions, consensual, aftercare, spoiling.
With discipline, restictions, control

I like character descriptions, but normally I do not provide face claims, whether real nor anime ones. Exceptions possible. Neither do I demand faceclaims from my partner but if she wants to deliver some I'll happily recieve and discuss them.

MC will always be dominant and in charge, even authoritarian, if necessary, but never brutal. Consequently YC should be a natural submissive (or will be trained to become one). MC will be what's called well hung, but I'll not boast with the numer of inches, anyway long enough to reach the cervix if we want to play that.

Pairings: (MC to the left)

father x daughter

father x daughter x daughter

father x mother x daughter

brother x sister

brother x sister x sister

sugar daddy* x sugar baby

teacher/professor x student

cast away girl x rescuer

*sugar mommy is an option, too, or a couple (M+F), have played that successfully several times

I mainly play modern times slice of life, but we can add some fantasy elements for more fun and excitement, even magic potions or some form of mind control

God modding is a thing that can happen unvoluntarily, we try to avoid it but if it happens and bothers us, we friendly ask for some editing, nothing more, no bad feelings. 'kay?

My makeshift f-list

ass worship, anal play (rectal temperature, sphincter massage, anal insertions, anal training, gaping, enemas,
pussy worship: clit play, labia play, labia stretching, gaping, cervix play (medical and erotic), cunnilingus,
breast worship: caresses, massages, nipple elongation, nipple treatment with clamps, clothespins, tooth brush, tracing wheel
clothing play and outercourse: pussy play through panties,
incest ( parental and siblings), ddlg,
ageplay (within site limits), size differences (up to 12")

NO: gang bang, deep throating, scat, choking, bad ends, sci-fi, fandoms, furries, non-humans,

Upon humiliation: There are rude and gross ways of humiliating a girl or woman. I want to play the finer and more subtle and intriguing ways, ways that make her shudder, get wet and possibly come.

How I like the characters to play against:
I like girls and women in nearly any shape and figure from slender to voluptuous to plump and to some degree even thick. Minus obese. I like all breast sizes but prefer a somewhat bigger ass. I like them to wear short shorts, panties, tights (panty hose), garterbelts, girdles, bras, stockings, you name it. Or nothing at all, but I like sexual activities with some fabric on her, be it a camisole or a pair of run down panties.

BDSM: cuffs, ropes, buckles, cable binders, discipline, rules to be obeyed, ordering the female around to fulfill different tasks including nonsense tasks, bathroom control, punishments, using the female as a toy, forced masturbation, use of toys and electric toys (w. remote control)

kidnapping, abduction,

bathroom control, wetting, omorashi, catheter play, other wet plays,

About OOC;

I love OOC-talk and consider it very important, not only for the inital plotting but like to keep the OOC open while the play occurs in a different PM, so we can discuss new questions and insecurities.

In OOC we can also give compliments (hopefully) about the quality of the partner's writing, even get a bit personal about the effect the writing has on us, we can even get a bit flirty, but not further.

So if all this hasn't chased you away, send me a pm and we shall see if we can forge something enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom