Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swingers Reunited - Isaac makes a suggestion

Foxy Lady

Star
'You'll never guess who emailed me today.'

No, obviously not, it could have been pretty much anyone in the world. But Pete knew he had to play along with Ruth's teasing.

He tried a few names at random. Without success.

Ruth grinned in triumph. Paused and then announced: 'Karen and Dave.'

Pete didn't react immediately. It had been a long time. Then he remembered.

'You don't mean the Karen and Dave who used to organise,' he looked over his shoulder to see if their son Isaac was in the room and lowered his voice, 'organise the parties.'

Ruth nodded. 'And guess what?' She didn't wait for an answer, but rushed on. 'They are inviting the gang to get back together. Next month. So, the question is: are we up for it?'

'Well,' Pete grinned, 'as you know from last night, I'm definitely up for it.'

Ruth leaned over and kissed him, slowly. So slowly that they didn't notice Isaac come into the kitchen.

'Sorry,' he tried to sound apologetic..

'No worries,' his mother told him, flushing slightly.

Later, in bed, they relived memories of the swingers' parties that Karen and Dave had organised. 'When was the last one?' Pete was trying to remember. 'The day after Isaac's fifth birthday,' Ruth reminded him. 'That long. It'll be good to see the old gang again.' 'Anyone in particular?' Ruth teased. They had each had their favourites among the party-goers.

So it was arranged. They would be attending.

At least that was the plan, until Pete slipped off scaffolding at work and injured his back.

It was only a week to go until the party. There was no chance that Pete would be ready to perform by then and the couple could hardly ask everyone else to put off their plans until he recovered.

'That's it then,' Pete said what the couple were both thinking. 'We have to tell them we can't make it.'

'There's no alternative,' Ruth agreed sadly.

They had been so focused on finding a way to avoid pulling out that they had not noticed Isaac enter the room.

'I could always attend in dad's place,' he announced. And as they stared in amazement, he went on. 'After all, it's not likely I'll be shagging mom.'

Back
Top Bottom