Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let Loose your Primal Energies (NSFW)

Primal Energies

Meteorite
Greetings and welcome to my request thread!

First of all, just assume that links are NSFW. It's easier than adding the tag after everything.

I'm completely new to text-based roleplaying, but I'd like to get started.
Still trying to figure out how everything works here, and this thread will probably be a work in progress for quite some time. But do feel free to get in touch with story ideas, questions and suggestions - or simply to chat. I've also made a male-specific request thread, but this will be the general thread.

I don't know what I enjoy writing and playing (as I haven't yet done any stories), but I prefer fantasy settings (though I'm open to most) and have a big thing for the primal, raw, unrefined, uninhibited aspects of sex and sexuality and enjoy the contrast between the refined/cultured and the carnal desires. Below I've made a list of the characters I'd like to play and the ones I'd like to play with/against.

My Character
Your Character
Male
Herm / Futa / Shemale

Human
Elf
Incubus
Succubus (with penis)
Anthros
Monsters
Female
Herm / Futa / Shemale

Human
Elf
Succubus
Anthros
Gladiator / Slave
Royalty / Noble /
Other High-Status Citizen

Story / Scene Inspiration
My character (a thief/slave/prisoner) is on the run and ends up in the chambers of the queen/princess (your character). Maybe he throws himself into the first room he comes by, which happens to be her room. Maybe he's mistaken as one of the servants by the head servant and decides to play the part until an opening for escape reveals itself, and while he's working there, he happens to be sent to your character's room. Despite his best efforts to play the role of a man-servant, he ends up being betrayed by the fact that he - unlike the actual man-servants - is not castrated.
But rather than calling the guards, your character decides to take advantage of the situation. Maybe she just wants some fun (maybe her husband is a bore), maybe she wants to produce and heir, but her husband appears to be unable, or maybe she has some other reason.
I can see this either being a stand-alone scene or just part of a bigger story.

As for kinks and character, here are some F-Lists, I've made:
My "Master Kink List" (W.I.P.)
Ragnarr (Male)
Erula (Herm)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom