The King Dominates His General (M/F)

Jables

Meteorite
Hey everybody reading this thread, hope you're doin' great and that you'll be interested in an idea I was suddenly inspired about! I'm looking for a female partner for this, ideally a more sub-oriented one for the reasons I'll lay out in this thread. I'm thinking this will be a story that requires a lot of give and take so I'm also looking for a fairly literate partner, not necessarily writing novels but enough meat to keep the plot (and smut!) juicy and fun for the both of us!

The story revolves around my character, Ravicus Galvanar, the young and newly coronated ruler of the Kingdom of Mansfall, one of 7 that make up the greater Kingdoms of Sun and Earth. He is a highly ambitious man, very politically savvy and conniving and got to this position through great adversity as he's succeeding his father, the late and not-so-great King Jerick who's led the kingdom through a very rough patch of late. Ravicus wants to make a name for himself in the history books as one of the greatest leaders of all time, but he has his work cut out for him in a struggling kingdom rife with issues, chief among them for him being the various factions vying for control and chief among these being the army led by... you.

While I would of course leave development of your character's personality/particular motivations to you, the idea I have in my mind is that your character is the highest ranking general of the Mansfall army, a very powerful and authoritative presence in the political and military scene. You would be highly skilled in military matters, and despite your youth and stunning beauty, you earned your position through pure merit and now have set your sights on running the country by strong arming the new young king. You may be ambitious, or may have some other motive, but the biggest thing standing in your way is that you need Ravicus alive. The throne of Mansfall will literally kill anyone who tries to sit atop it without Galvanar blood, and as the last living ruler of the bloodline, Ravicus needs to be in power or any shred of legitimacy you would have is gone. That's where the meat of the plot would come in.

My idea for this setting is that my character would recognize the danger he's in being opposed by yours, and because your character holds the loyalty of the army it's not like he can wave his hand and sweep away this issue. Ravicus is clever, though, and realizes that he is safe as long as he's still breathing for the reason mentioned above. So he decides that he needs to impose his will in other, more unconventional ways. He will seek to dominate her sexually where he likely couldn't physically or militarily, putting her in her place with his cock rather than the swords of his soldiers.

Where and how this starts is definitely up for discussion. Maybe Ravicus has some kind of dirt on your character that he threatens to expose if she doesn't give in to his demands? Or maybe he just leverages his position well enough that she feels she has to play along before getting swept up in the passion and lusty sex? Either way, while this torrid sexual affair is going on and Ravicus continues to dominate the general, it starts out more dub-con as a very manipulative and political move to fuck her brains out and push her to do more and more lewd acts with him, but over time I'd really like this to blossom into an actual romance where they start to have genuine feelings for each other as time goes on. In time, all this dom/sub fun starts to be more for their personal pleasure rather than a cunning move and the two can start to work together towards a shared goal instead of being confrontational towards each other.

So with the general plot skeleton out of the way, I'll say that I'm always open for OOC discussion and any of this can be adjusted or altered to suit our needs. The plot would definitely be a big component of this, but as the smut-hungry man that I am, I figure there will be a whole lot of steamy scenes in the mix so I guess a rough estimate of 50/50 plot to smut might be accurate here. Of course, that ratio can change depending on our desires, but I definitely am looking for some kinky fun here to go with the deeper story.

As far as kinks go, my F-List will be listed here and I'll go into some more detail about specific kinks that will play a bigger role in this RP too. All of these are up for discussion and none are necessarily required, so if any of these are objectionable let me know and we can talk it out.

Dirty Talk: Whether Ravicus is calling your character a good girl for sucking his cock so well, or pressing her up against the wall to call her dirty names while he fucks her from behind, dirty talking will feature pretty heavily here especially as my character tries to drive home that he's the one in charge of running this kingdom. The nature of that talk is definitely up to you as far as what you might enjoy more (praise vs. derogatory) so let me know what you prefer.

Cum Play: One of my favorite kinks of all, I just love cum play in any form. Whether it's pumping a hot load of thick cum into your character's throat, messy creampies that stain the luscious royal fabric of the bedspread, or a nice facial to remind her that she's his, I love it all. If you're also turned on by this, we'll get along juuuust fine!

Casual/Free Use: This one may depend, but I've always found it really hot when sex becomes normalized to the point where it can be done almost nonchalantly. Especially as the RP goes on, maybe my character moves the sex from hidden in the bedroom to more public places, sauntering into the war room while your character is working on battle plans and bending her over the map table for a quickie? Or even more brazenly ordering her to ride him right on top of the king's throne, or in the middle of a meeting where your character is being briefed by her soldiers. Ravicus wouldn't mind, telling them to just continue as they were while he has his way. Who's gonna stop him? He's the king, after all!

Oral: Another of my favorites, from sloppy wet blowjobs to Ravicus burying his face into the sodden mess between your character's thighs, I loooove oral scenes. Oftentimes a few orgasms swapped back and forth before the sex is a super hot way to make a scene that much smuttier so I'd love to have this be a big part of the smut. Cock/balls, pussy and general body worship are big ones too.

As for faceclaims, I based Ravicus off of Rhaegar Targaryen from Game of Thrones as far as appearances go for a general idea. Tall, silver haired, purple eyes, and a commanding presence all in one package. Of course, if that's not your cup of tea, I don't mind changing his look to something more burly and rugged, muscular or lean, so let me know your preference and I'd love to see or hear what you have in mind for your character too. I will say I have a preference for a nice voluptuously curvy woman myself, so a nice big chest and ass and nice wide hips are always a plus for me. And if you'd like to use a drawn or real life face claim for your character or just a verbal description, I don't mind either way.

So that's the overall plan here. I hope you find this idea interesting and if you want to talk it out just let me know. I may come back through and add some more detail as I get the time, but on that subject my posting schedule can vary depending on how busy I am during the day. Often I'm more available during the evening and weekends, but I can post either multiple times in a row or once every few days depending on my situation so I am open to partners with similar schedules and won't hound you for posts. I do my best to let partners know when I'll be absent for a while but I occasionally lapse on that so forgive me if I do. Otherwise, if we go for a while without posts I'll send a reminder after a few days to follow up but I make great effort to never be pushy.

Anyway, thank you and see you in the PMs!

Back
Top Bottom