Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Romances & Perversions between a petite femboy and a busty tomboy!

AdorableSlutx

Super-Earth
Hi there!

For once I am planning on keeping this thread short and sweet, truly. I am looking for something very simple - a wholesome but lewd adventure between a femboy and a tomboy. Other than these general archetypes, all details for the characters and the specific story are open to discussion.

I'm looking to write detailed stories. Multiple paragraphs per reply, anything less won't be holding my attention for very long! I didn't go in great detail whatsoever but I would like to leave room for discussion and brainstorming, some of my favorite things to do when getting to know a partner. This thread might get updated later on but for the time being, just reach out with any ideas you might have!

As for what I'm into, I have a wide range of interests. I wouldn't call myself limitless, but I'm pretty close. From sweet and wholesome to the rougher and more depraved ends of the spectrum, I'm down for it all. I am also really into group scenes. Our main stars might expand to a trio, and we can add new characters along the way. In fact, I might prefer to do so. Give me some polyamorous relationships and/or group sex and I'll be forever grateful! <3

Open to all partners and characters regardless of their (gender) identity! Remember, anyone can be a slut! All you have to do is believe~!

Communication

BMR Private Messages, Google Docs (WITH out-of-character communication through PMs or Discord), Discord. In that order of preference.

Writing Preferences

Third person past tense > first person past tense > first person present tense. Anything works, depending on the dynamic of the story.

Multi-paragraph replies with an eye for (lewd) detail are very much appreciated. I personally write a few hundred words per reply, but of course it will vary. I don't expect entire novellas whenever a notification pops up, but I do expect effort and enthusiasm, and literacy. Some errors are, of course, only human. Enthusiasm and creativity are both sexy as hell, though. And, last but not least, communication is important. I want to know what you genuinely think and feel about what is going on in our little RP world -- both of us are here to enjoy ourselves, so let's make sure that is a priority!

Sex Stuff: Kinks, Fetishes, Other Preferences

Consent: I will only do dub-con (and maybe non-con) under very specific circumstances, which usually lean towards CNC.

The Basics: Oral sex, vaginal sex and anal sex are all on the table, or wherever.

Clothes: Sexy Outfits, (Partly) Clothed Sex, ENF, CMNF, CFNM, ...

→ Romance & Intimacy: Affection, Aftercare, Passionate Lovers, Kissing, Making Out, Cuddling, Cockwarming, Touching, Groping, Petnames, ...

→ Outercourse: Handjobs, Titjobs, Intimate Massages, ...

→ Worship: Body Worship, Cock Worship, ...

Sex Toys: Dildos, Double-Ended Dildos, Vibrators, Strap-ons, Bad Dragons, Butt Plugs, Beads, ...

Roughness: Facefucking, Spanking, Choking, Face Slapping, Hair Pulling, Painal, ...

Messiness: Sloppy Kisses & Blowjobs, Oil, Cum, Spit, Food Play, ...

Loudness: Moaning, Screaming, Usage of Onomatopoeia, LOTS of Dirty Talk, Namecalling, Praise, ...

Orgasms: Big Loads, Cumplay, Squirting, Ahegao & other (exaggerated) displays of overwhelming pleasure,

BDSM: This is something I've recently wanted to explore. This includes the whole umbrella, pretty much, and anything around it. Themes like D/s Relationships, Total Power Exchange, Pet Play, Discipline, Punishments & Rewards, Praise, Begging, Outfit Control & Control in General, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Whips/Floggers, Somatosensory, Sadism/Masochism, Pain, ...

Transformation & Mind Control: Body Modifications (Piercings, Tattoos, ...), Body & Mind Alteration, Hynosis, ...

Multiple Characters: Group Sex, Polygamy/Polyamory, Open Relationships, Partner Swapping, Double Penetration, Frotting, ...

Harems: There will need to be a mutual effort but it is definitely something I can enjoy from either end of the spectrum.

Audiences, or the possibility: Public Sex, Risky Sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Nudism, Videos & Pictures, ...

Humiliation and Degradation: Once again, very depends on the specific circumstances.

Taboo Fetishes: Incest, (LEGAL!!) Age Gaps, Breeding/Impregnation, CNC, ...

→ AND MANY MORE! This list is probably not entirely complete, but this should give a clear idea of everything that I am into.

Limits

Scat, Mutiliation, Snuff. I hold the right to deny any kink requests, but if it's not on this list feel free to ask!

I'm also not a big fan of rude people, unengaged partners, bad introduction messages that give nothing to work with, ...

Back
Top Bottom