Mx F or NB Smut and Story in Equal Measure and of Varying Shades.

Nebulous

Meteorite
Hello, everyone. I'm Nebulous.

I like to keep my RTs short and sweet, so let me start with the overview of what I'm looking for.
  • I’m a man and I’m only confident playing as cis men. I’m interested in writing with partners who play as cis women, trans women, or fem non-binary characters.
  • I generally play in 3rd person, either past or present tense.
  • I'd prefer to play here by PM, but I might be convinced otherwise.
  • Roughly 50/50 smut and story. Smut is hot and stories are fun, so I like to have a healthy mix of both. There's a bit of leeway here either way if the smut is particularly hot or the story is particularly fun. I like characters who do have some depth and narratives that take interesting turns, with believable behavior and worldbuilding.
  • I'd hope for a response every day or two, once a week at the least, from both of us. I won't hold it against you if you get busy, though.
  • I'm flexible on post length. I feel like both long, multi-para posts and short replies of a few sentences have their place. Sometimes we need to describe a setting or event in great detail, and sometimes our characters just need to take action to move the scene along.

As for the meat of my RP request, I'll list my kinks as well as a few plot hooks below. If you see something you like, send me a message with the kinks and plots you're into and we'll get the ball rolling! Feel free to mix any kinks with any of the prompts, most of them should be flexible enough to handle whatever catches your interest. And to be clear, none of these kinks are mandatory (some are even contradictory). If you see a limit of yours on this list but everything else sounds good to you, just let me know and we simply won't include any content you don't enjoy.

I have more experience playing the dom, but I do enjoy playing sub for the right character and story. I’ve also never had a nice RP with two characters who were honest switches, and that sounds like a lot of fun. If you want to sub in one scene and dom the next, hit me up.

Kinks

You can check my f-list for a complete guide to my kinks, but I'll leave some highlights here so you can get a sense how well we'd match.
  • General kinks
    • Oral, anal, vaginal
    • Teasing, dirty talk, public/risky play
  • Spicier kinks
    • Rimming (both ways)
    • Watersports
    • Monster/beast
  • Dom/Sub
    • Master/Slave
    • Master/Pet
    • Bondage
    • Disciplining
      • Spanking
  • Rough Sex
    • Slapping
    • Hair Pulling
  • Affection
    • Wholesome
    • Not Wholesome
      • Possessiveness
  • Non-Con
    • Physical Force
    • Coercion
    • Blackmail
  • Incest
    • Parent/Child
    • Siblings
  • Free-Use
    • Societal
    • In a dom/sub dynamic
  • Vanilla Romance
    • Not everything has to be so intense <3

Settings and Plots

There are a few different settings/flavors I'm into for RP. Consider these to be a list of prompts, not fully fleshed out stories. Fleshing out the story is the part we should do together! Also, I'm not suggesting that these prompts are the only stories I'm interested in writing in these settings, they're just the ones that come to mind. If you want to play in the Dragon Age setting, for example, but you have your own idea, shoot me a message and let me hear it!

In fandom settings, I'll also include some of the canon characters I'd enjoy playing against, though I'm not interested in playing canon characters myself, so don't mind these unless you're interested in playing Canon against my OC. Of course, I'm also more than happy to play OC against OC, if you're not interested in playing a canon character.

Fantasy

I like the classics. We're talking magic and monsters, swords and sorcery. I'm interested in the whole gamut of high- to low-fantasy settings.
  • Dragon Age
    • Templar/Mage romance
    • Apostate mages on the run
    • Human x Elf
    • Morrigan, Leliana, Isabela, Cassandra
  • Elder Scrolls
    • Most familiar with Skyrim and ESO
    • Lusty Argonian Maid? (Does this make me a man of culture or a complete degenerate? I don't know any more.)
  • Game of Thrones (the show, sorry)
    • This is the setting for absolute debauchery
    • A noble taking advantage of his power
    • incest.
  • Dungeons and Dragons
    • Baldur's Gate 3
      • Shadowheart, Karlach
    • General DnD elements (races, spells, locations

Sci-Fi

I'm including cyberpunk in here, as well as space operas and the like. Same general principles as above apply.
  • Star Wars
    • Sith Lord x Apprentice, good for a dom/sub dynamic
    • Sith Lord x Jedi prisoner, some dark themes on this one involving non-con
  • Mass Effect
    • Life on Omega, either small-time criminals trying to survive or the machinations of large crime bosses
    • Tali, Liara, Ashley, Jack, Miranda, Aria, Samara
  • Cyberpunk (Red or 2077)
    • A nomad transports a corpo or a street kid across the country
    • Forbidden romance between a junior exec and an edgerunner
    • Panam, Lizzy Wizzy

Setting Agnostic

These could be applied to basically any setting above with a little tweaking. An "adventuring duo" could mean a pair of fantasy adventurers, a team of edgerunners, or space explorers equally well. Just a matter of what flavor you're interested in.
  • An adventuring duo, watching each other's backs in the field and keeping each other warm at camp. Could be a full romance or more of a "party members with benefits" type deal, either could be a good vehicle for a fun little story.
  • Cultural exchange. Human ambassadors are sent on a diplomatic mission to a nonhuman community (whether that be a fantasy race, alien species, etc.) with very different sexual customs. perfect for free-use themes. Alternatively, the more sexually open species sends their ambassadors to the more conservative human settlement, where their customs cause some friction. Maybe they were sent there specifically to seduce and corrupt the leadership.
  • A bounty hunter captures a target alive, who then attempts to seduce the bounty hunter in a bid to escape. Alternatively, and darker, the bounty hunter takes advantage of the target.

And there you have it. It’s not the biggest or prettiest post on this site, but I think it concisely conveys what I’m looking for. If anything caught your interest, shoot me a message and let’s talk about it. I bet we can have some fun!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom