Mx Female All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream

Ravenofpoe

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore."
Welcome to my thread. I hope you are well, and I hope you find what you are looking for. I am Raven and I will be your guide to the world focused on forbidden loves, pleasure, love, loss, fame, or fortune. So let us get the formalities out of the way before we delve deeper into the world. I have been doing this in one form or another for over 17 years. I started out in chat rooms where my posts were one or two sentences. Today I average three and up paragraphs, however I fell quality is not equal to quantity. If I give you three paragraphs on the tree in the corner of the room, you will disappear faster than a deer that hears a twig break.

Here is what you can expect unless life gets crazy. I will try to post within twenty-four hours of your last response. I am on the east coast, and I tend to try and keep things moving. I love anticipation as much as the next person but know what is like to post and have a three day wait for a response. I work usually midnight shift and I am not able to get a reply out usually until I leave as the site is blocked and I can't have my phone. Those cases I get a reply out when I get off. I will not god mod as your character has her own agency. MY kinks are wide as the site shows most of us have a broad spectrum. Hard No's will not be negotiated. Vore, gore for gores sake, death, pedophilia, bathroom play, extreme violence, are just no. If I am uncomfortable, I will say something and I hope you do too. I will not post if I feel we are heading toward a path we have not talked about. I will not ghost I will explain if something comes up and I will try to handle it quickly, but life is life. I like OOC discussing of plots beforehand. I prefer PM and discord is earned. I try to hover around three plots as the symbols at the top of my thread and the title will show current counts. Currently my plots are spanning everything from realistic to sci-fi. Most are flexible and give a base to build from. If you feel you have a plot that is similar, bring it and we can mesh them hopefully. Story to smut is a ratio of 50/50 (this is rarely the case) …but I like 70/30. Sex for sex is great but I feel there should be a purpose.

Currently craving the Hades and Persephone one!

F-List

1701564541389.png
Angel~*~Demon
Vampire~*~Vampire
Vampire~*~Hunter
Vampire~*~Mortal
Batman~*~
Wonder Woman
Batman~*~Catwoman
Gambit~*~Rogue * I have an idea...ish
Guard~*~ Princess
Guard~*~Queen
Forbidden Romances in general
~*~
Fandoms
Battlestar Galactica
Harry Potter
Power Rangers (MMPR) *I have a plot...ish
John Wick Universe
Alien

1701564569071.png
TAKEN
Lucian Ravencroft has returned home after twenty years away.He is now a veteran trying to be retired. This is complicated as Lucian was head over heels for YC. She felt the same and they had life planned out until the Ravencroft curse dormant for two generations kicked up in full swing. It took his mother then his father leaving him lost and on the verge of adult hood with nothing now. After being broken by YC's family (father…mother…legal guardian)he left YC standing in the rain with nothing but its not you but me lines and was gone. Only two people knows the story fully and when he returns home, he has to face the reality of a love he never lost a spark for. Is the spark still there has she pined for him and stayed single or made sure to not be tied down all these years? Is it there and she is married? Or when they start up an old boyfriend takes to stalking trying to get her back?

This plot deals with trauma and can incorporate a wide range of ideas.

1701564612606.png
TAKEN
Corvus Lancaster is the go to when it comes to catching monsters. He is walled off emotionally and has a tendency to annoy people with his bluntness. When a gruesome string of murders begins to appear in Savannah, he is called in to the annoyance of YC. She is the lead detective and has her own record of wins and perhaps feels territorial over the case and her city. The killer though has begun to leave clues to his ultimate goal and the two have to race to get to the end and stop him. Over the case the two grow from adversaries to partners Corvus letting her in and in turn causing a mutual attraction to romance that has to be a secret for the time being.

Deals with enemies to lovers more or less.

1701564639974.png
William Eden is a creature from myth. A sin Eater. He has survived far longer than most of his kind and is working the cold case unit in his city. It lets him work to help people and keep a semi low profile. His case numbers though begin to attract attention as he is soon profiled by the local paper at the behest of the mayor's office for a good PR story. YC is the reporter perhaps or another detective being nosy. it just a coincidence that his likeness appears all over the place in history or is it truly possible an immortal creature walking the earth. Add to the mix an old killer has returned and seems to be just as timeless as William is. With William having to keep his secret but also fight falling for a mortal. Can he let someone one in?

1701564666658.png
Lucian is a Federal Agent that specializes in undercover operations. Currently he is assigned to to get close to the head of crime organizations daughter as a way to help bring the organization down. How far can he straddle duty though when the job becomes harder when he develops feelings for her. Can he do his job and keep her safe or will she cause him to fall and lose it all for a gamble on love.

1701564700038.png
CRAVING
I want a modern retelling. I feel Hades did not kidnap her as lore says often. This modern retelling can be just bringing the story ahead with gods still alive and taking new roles, or ala lore Olympus with the domain of Olympus out of sync with the mortal realms. I want Persephone to be her own person. I don't want her used by Hades. There is so much this can turn with, and I am leaving it broad because I want to build this world with another person. It along with Homecoming are my two I am really craving.

1701564734061.png
SO this takes place is the world of treasure planet. Not that story though just the idea of the ship in space and such. They say there's a book that lists the names of the all the former Captains of a mysterious ship known as the Flying Dutchman. This ship is seen in the areas of disaster in the etherium. A name has been erased from the book. Now the ghost ship is searching for a new captain. William is a crew member on a royal charter to allow him to have his freedom. He is also the son of the last captain. With a curse he never knew about bearing down can he survive to outrun his destiny or will he have to take the helm of the ship. I have no counter to William on this so open to ideas.

1701564783278.png

In a house there is a photo album or book documenting an immortals life. IT tells a story over and over the setting changes but it doesn't end happily. A creature cursed to be immortal falls in love and they have to watch this love die over and over as the two keep crossing paths every generation.

This is broad YC or mine could be the immortal. Kind of want YC to be the immortal though but open to ideas.

1701564826279.png
The vampire is the last of his clan and as such is considered a dead clan. While the others power play and struggle, he sits back and lets them use him. He is the head of the misfits. Bitten and clan traitors that have decided to be the security force for the kindred. When hunters encroach, he finds a way to deal with it keeping a peace that is tantamount an impossible task under normal circumstances. What happens when a hunter though starts encroaching on his territory? When forced to work together how alike are hunter and prey?

Last edited:
I thought goodbyes, smoky dives and barstools would all go together
I thought bourbon on the rocks Bartender pit talks would make it all better​

I thought these late nights would work out
Blurred out that ring on the dresser
But gettin' over you drunk is the only thing about us lastin' forever​

Spirits and demons won't bring no healin'
Ain't no miracle at the bottom of the bottle I'm drinkin'​

It's just a buzz on a broken heart barely beatin'
Gas on a fire mix it with whiskey and you leavin'

I done the Fridays my friends say is the right way
To drown out the voices​