Mx Female Come empty Santas sack!

eatabean2001

Banned
Banished
It's late on Christmas eve. the mall is closing for the night. 'Santa' is in his workshop, counting the pile of money made from pictures taken with the endless line of annoying crotch goblins tugging at his beard, entitled brats demanding expensive trinkets, teens treating him horribly, etc. On the surface, he's the typical mall Santa. Grumpy, 2 days stubble under his fake beard. Drowning the day in a glass of bourbon, finally having a smoke after an all day shift. Deep down, St. Nick may have some Christmas magic left in the ol' sack. There's a soft knock on the door, and when he opens it, he finds your character. She could be:

A frantic young mom with a kid having a meltdown because Santa left to go back to the North Pole.

A woman coming to sit on his lap, wishing for a Christmas miracle.

A college girl on a dare who finds more than she bargains for when she sits on his lap.

His 'elf' assistant, wanting to sit on his lap to earn a Christmas bonus.

An older teen learning she can use her body to get what she wants just like her trophy wife mom.

A younger teen(15+) who has come by to apologize after the way her group of friends treated him earlier that evening.

I'm also open to suggestions for your character. Kink wise, this would be fairly vanilla. I am open to play on site over PMs or Discord. If you're interested just send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom