Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Royal Brat and his Bodyguard (RoseThorn)

Matthew looked up to glance at Aiden when he heard his name, raising a brow before he saw the man seductively licking his own cum away and even sucking his fingers clean. Of course the brat knew exactly how to get a reaction out of him. Matthew's exterior and personality wasn't something he made up just to look tough, but god damn his model had a way of finding his way between the cracks. Matthew hesitated, his eyes widening before he grinned. "Fuck..." he whispered quietly. "Good boy. I should have known under all that arrogance and that bossy attitude that there was a bitch in heat begging to be put in his place."

Aiden's warning threat made Matthew let out a laugh. "You really think I'd leave without getting what I want? I was teasing you," he explained to him, leaning a bit closer to him as he tilted his head. "It never mattered if I could fit or not... you were going to let me in regardless," he taunted before he slammed deep inside of Aiden. Whether the man could take him or not wasn't an interest of his. He wanted to make sure Aiden could feel every inch he had to offer.

Matthew groaned as he felt Aiden flexing around him, getting adjusted to him and squeezing him at the same time. Hearing Aiden say he felt incredible just turned him on that much more, making him grin as he looked to Aiden's face. "I've had better," he teased Aiden at his question, deciding not to give him what he wanted. Though his teasing might not hold much weight with how much praise he'd been giving Aiden just before. He didn't care. He looked down at Aiden's hips as they wiggled while he enticed him to ruin him, biting his lip as he called him sir. Aiden was definitely the hottest person he'd ever been with.

"You'd better not beg me to stop once I start... there's no going back," he taunted him, but he didn't move yet. Instead, he let Aiden wiggle his hips more to entice him, biting his lip as he made sure Aiden couldn't move enough to get the stimulation he begged for. "You're so desperate... are you really that much of a slut that going this long without cock has made you this depraved? If I weren't here you probably would have slept with your driver by now just to get a fix," he taunted him further.

Finally, he pulled his cock all the way back, leaving just the head inside of Aiden and he sat there once more without moving. Taunting Aiden, teasing him and making him want more. All of it to test Aiden's willpower and obedience in not touching himself and keeping his legs held back. After another few moments, Matthew slammed back inside of Aiden without warning all the way to his hilt, grinding his cock deep inside of him as he groaned. "Fuck," he whispered, his eyes rolling back a bit from how good it felt. He paused, grinning. "Think you still want it?" he teased before he pulled back and slammed deep inside of Aiden again, pausing right after to taunt him.

Once he felt Aiden had begged sufficiently enough, he'd finally start to settle into a rhythm. Pulling back and pistoning inside of Aiden slow at first before he started to speed up more and more until he was effectively bouncing Aiden down against the bed with how rough and hard he was fucking him. "Fuck! Your ass is sucking me back in every time I start to pull out!" he moaned.

Aiden grinned evilly, knowing he had gotten the perfect reaction from his guard. "Gotcha~" he laughed softly. But just then, Matthew got his revenge and Aiden shuddered underneath him. The praise, the dirty talk, it all got to the model. "Fucking hell, Matthew," he groaned so sweetly, mouth open and panting. "You've watched me get fucked plenty of times and you had no idea?" He giggled, pouted then upon hearing he was teasing. "Not funny~." Before his words fully settled in his head, the other oh-so-perfectly slammed into him, emitting a surprised but pleasure-filled scream from the model.

"Fuck! God damn, you're so fucking big." He had to compliment him again, Aiden loving how completely filled up he felt. The ring of muscle twitched, adjusting around the sudden and large intrusion. He purposefully squeezed around him, needing to tease him. He glared up hearing the dirty comment. "You bastard. How dare you~." He mused jokingly, not actually meaning his words.

"You must be crazy to think I'll ever ask you to stop, let alone beg you to stop," he said with a grin. "I'll only beg you to keep going. Harder, faster, take me however you wish." He admitted seductively, or as seductively as he could get when he was drunk. His eyes were lidded, fluttering, enticing his guard. As he couldn't move to tease him, the model groaned and whined loudly.

"I'd find someone, anyone." He admitted, showing his desperation. "I'd let some stranger in a club fuck me. Maybe the bartender." He groaned at the mental image. God, he just wanted to get fucked!

"Fuck! Move, damn you!" He yelled as Matthew pulled nearly all the way out and stayed like that. He was growing frustrated. Still, even with how terrible Matthew was, he still didn't touch himself. He stayed just as he was told, his hands gripping his legs tightly, obeying his beautiful, sexy guard. "I fucking swear…!" He started, interrupted when his guard finally slammed in, burying himself so deeply into the model.

Aiden swore he would climax just from that, throwing his head back, a loud cry escaping him. Looking back at Matthew's face, he moaned just at the sight of his eyes rolling back. He felt so good, so damn good, being able to please Matthew. To finally be in this very moment, with Matthew inside of him.

"I'll always want it from you," he promised. His guard moved once more, yet again pausing. "Matthew! Fuck, please! Please, fuck me!" He yelled, tears in the corner of his eyes finally spilling. He felt relief as the other finally moved, finally finding a rhythm to fuck him so sweetly. It was slow at first, though as he found his rhythm, his movements became harder, harsher, just as Aiden loved it. He was thankful he had no neighbors, else he'd be getting some complaints about how the headboard smacked against the wall.

He didn't care, he just wanted his guard. His eyes rolled back, the bundle of nerves being struck every single time, slowly nearing Aiden to his climax. The dirty words helped, Aiden groaning and moaning loudly in turn. "You're so hot, so fucking sexy. I've wanted this for so long," he admitted to him, not bothering to hide his voice. "Mmmn, you're all mine~" he mewled sweetly, not planning on ever letting Matthew go.

Matthew rolled his eyes at Aiden's giggle, hating the fact that he really liked to hear it and knowing that he would soon have to get used to not hearing it anymore. "Maybe I never noticed, I was too busy focusing on how awful all of those guys were at giving you what you wanted," he teased, which wasn't entirely the truth. Matthew just believed that he was the only that could ever truly satisfy Aiden. If Aiden had ever really enjoyed another man, Matthew wasn't interested in accepting that anybody was better than him. If Aiden even said he'd he'd accuse him of lying... while trying to prove him wrong of course.

He felt a surge of confidence when he heard how big he was, grinning. He didn't need to be told that, he already knew. But he loved to hear Aiden say it. When Aiden promised he wasn't going to do anything to ask him to stop, Matthew grinned even wider. Aiden really was a dirty guy who just needed cock so badly. "You'd better hold to that promise or I'll never let you forget the fact that you bitched out after acting so hungry for it," he challenged him, raising his brow as he kept himself still to continue teasing his model.

When Aiden admitted his desperation, Matthew groaned, his head rolling back at just how needy he'd made his model by forcing so many guys to leave before Aiden could get his fix. "Fuck, you're so fucking horny, aren't you? You'd just let one of those random guys fuck you right there on the dance floor just to get what you wanted like the needy, dirty slut that you are, wouldn't you?" he continued to tease him before Aiden demanded he move, still being the obedient slut to not touch himself while he was teased.

Matthew looked down at his model, so desperate for him that he was crying. He couldn't help the way his grin grew wider, his teeth showing at his begging before he finally started to fuck him the way he begged for. He moaned loudly in return, knowing there was nobody around that could tell him to do any different. He was willing to break this bed if he had to in order to give Aiden the fucking he deserved.

He leaned over Aiden, lifting himself onto his feet so that he could get even more leverage and fuck Aiden harder as he stared down into his eyes, groaning. "No, you're mine," he growled out before he spit down into Aiden's open mouth, fucking him harder and gripping his thighs so hard he was sure his fingers would leave bruises in them. "My fucking model. You've always been mine. F-Fuck, your ass is all mine," he growled out.

Back
Top Bottom