Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Awakening to the Dark Side (NSFW)

BrookeSmitten

Meteorite
I have always hated the "L" near the south side of downtown. The panhandlers and bums always made me uncomfortable. My boyfriend and I made our transfer at the Roosevelt station to the Red line to head to Wrigley field for the Cubs' game. It was packed on the train and we didn't even manager to get a seat. My boyfriend and I cuddled together at the right side of the train. The right side doesn't open until it reaches the Chicago stop so we figured it would be the best to be out of the way.

The mistake we made was that I wasn't against the door; my boyfriend was. So basically, I was pinning him against the wall/door. My head turned as I watched people still cram in and out of the train and feeling them brush against my ass as people shifted. I rolled my eyes hearing someone ask for spare change and push his way through the crowd. At least he was away from us. The train moves and doesn't take long to stop abruptly. That tossed people around causing someone to make me the contents of a sandwich.

A stranger's hand pressed against my shoulders as I pressed into my boyfriend. His hands moved down and brushed against my ass. I didn't think too much of it until he leaned in and whispers into my ear. "Nice ass you got there." He cups it and I look at my boyfriend for help. Before I can say anything, I hear him say, "Sorry bro." and moves his hands from my ass and lifts his hand up in the air. I look at my molester in disbelief with my mouth agape. My head turn back to my boyfriend, and I just hear, "It's cool." I couldn't believe he said that it was "cool" that someone just did that to his girlfriend. I didn't tell him what the molester said to me, but still! The molester moves back to give me some room and I was like whatever happened, happened.

The train had started moving already and I turned to face my molester to give him the death stare. My boyfriend decided to be playful and grab my ass. I fumed angrily at him and slapped his hand and his body a few times. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

At this point the train was going express after making an announcement and making it's last stop for awhile. I think it didn't stop until fullerton. Everyone who rides the L knows it has its slow points. With another sudden stopping of the train, my molester was upon me once again. My boyfriend lost his balance and tumbled back. It was like my molester waited for that moment. His hands on my chest. He grabbed them painfully before moving his hand away. As soon as I thought it was over he cupped my crotch and my eyes went wide. He rubbed me a few times and I still remember that smug look as he looked down at me. I don't remember what happened but I made my boyfriend stand in front of me. I feel my face flushed and heart beat quickly. I knew I was turned on and I stole glances at my molester. I wanted more but was too humiliated to do anything but fantasize.

Next Encounter: New
It has been a while since I felt like this: a piece of meat, woman, prey, useless, helpless, and aroused. Since the groper incident, there wasn't any other heart racing event in my life. Sure my boyfriend was there but I was not longer excited by the vanilla play that we do. I am also too scared to ask him to be rougher with me and to treat me like a slut.

After a rough day at work, our coworker had suggested that we go to the nearby bar to get drinks. I can't hold my liquour where a beer would be my limit but I loved these girls that I work with and they help the day go by quickly. Even though I am sitting there nursing my one bottle at bars, I still go out with the girls and they don't seem to mind me not drinking alot. Probably not the best customer for the bartender though.

We spot an empty booth in the corner and I offer to get drinks while they go sit down.The bar was pretty crowded so it was also easier than 4 to 5 girls trying to get the attention of the bartender. The seats in front of the bartender were filled with people standing in groups behind the seats. I squeeze my way inbetween people as I make my way to the front. I can feel people's hand as I brush my ass on them. I admit I was aroused and turned on and sometimes lingered. I can see their annoyed looks turn to smiles as they saw that it was a young woman who had pushed them out the way.

I bent over slightly while leaning on the bartop asking for drinks from the bartender causing the moon to rise from under the oversized sweater I wore. I can hear the murmurs of men as they admire my behind and how my leggings shaped them. Sadly I had to bring the I.D. of all my friends before I can get drinks. As I got up to turn back to go back my friends empty handed, some men stood in my way and stopped me from going to my friends. They stared down at me without saying anything and I felt a hand on my ass and squeezed. I let out a gasp and stood there frozen in fear and excitement. They made a path for me and I got back to my friends without any other issue. I made my way back to my friends looking distrauht and they gave me flak for not being able to procure the drinks.

Now they were settled and comfortable, they didn't want to move and handed me their I.D.s I made my way trying to find a different way back to the bartender. This time I didn't encounter any wandering hands and I was a bit disappointed. I reached the front and one of the middle aged men looked at me up and down."Get me a Sloe Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall."

The name made me giggle but the man didn't react. I felt surrounded all of a sudden. The bartender was over at the other end of the bar. I look around to see all middle aged guys surrounding me. "Girl's night out?" Asks a voice behind me while I feel hands grip my arms and a body against my back. Looking back and around me I nervously answer. "Yea.."

I felt a bulge against my ass grinding into me. All I heard was "Mmmm." as he takes a sniff of my hair. "Smells like a dirty girl." and then a smack on my ass. It caused me to stumble forward and had to catch myself on the bar.I heard giggles from the men around me and felt scared. I didn't look back but it was probably the same guy whose hand I felt on my ass once more. He rubs my cheeks through my tights before sliding underneath me. My eyes went wide as I clamped down. He ignored my attempt to stop him and ran his fingers back and forth, tracing my slit. I slowly released my grip and he went to find my clit through my tights. My face felt flushed and I was breathing heavily. The man sitting at the bar to my right grabbed my hand causing me to jerk towards his side. I felt the hot, hard veiny piece of meat on my hand. The sensation burned into my mind even though it seemed only like a moment before I pulled my hand away. I felt the hand rubbing my crotch move from its position and to the elastic of my tights. My hands shot down quickly to stop him. He let out a grunt of disappointment and pulled my hips back. His cock had to be out. I felt the hot rod trace against my ass and then under me. He started to hump my still clothed ass. Looking around trying not to be caught I dared not make a noise. The men around would try to grab my hands to jerk them off but I would not participate and jerk my hand back everytime. Not wanting to be caught either, they didn't force me to. The thrusting of the man behind me became faster and eventually stopped. I let out a sigh of relief behind I felt a finger slid down the back of my tights. He pulled down exposing my ass and slid between the crack. He didn't penetrate me but just remained sandwiched between my gap. I felt his dick throb as he came onto my panties. Some got onto my thigh as I felt the hot seed on my skin.

The bartender slammed a few drinks in front of us and that caused me to come back to reality. He looked at the men with disapproving looks and then at me. I hear my friends calling for me. I feel my tights being fixed by the man and then scattering. The friends seeing the drinks in front offered to help bring it back. I sat at the booth uncomfortably with the sticky cum on my panties. I looked at the bartender and the men who was at a different section of the bar. I wondered if the bartender was their look out. I can feel their stares at me but I was too much of a scaredy cat to continue out adventure together and stuck to my friends for security.

Back
Top Bottom