Mx Female Under the Mistletoe

The holidays are here, and all that come with them: lavish decorations, sumptuous feasts, and of course holiday parties! These traditional annual gatherings are a wonderful opportunity for friends and family to take some time and get re-acquainted, celebrating the year-that-was and toasting the year-to-come. And of course there's also the tradition of the kiss under the mistletoe, shared between two lucky souls who happen to find themselves standing beneath it. And while this party may or may not have mistletoe hanging somewhere, it's a certainty that our couple is sharing a lot more than a kiss. Equally certain is that somewhere at the party is someone who would be very unhappy to learn about their private little celebration.

This is a secondary thread with a specific holiday-themed prompt. For more info on my writing tastes, please have a look at my main thread.

The themes I'm looking for: Other than the obvious holiday setting, I want a pairing that would get one or both of our characters in trouble, were they caught. Think adultery, age-play, incest, things like that. Given the setup here, I'm also totally open to incorporating themes of risk, especially of being caught. Regardless, the relationship between them is fully consensual.

As my main thread mentions, I am definitely here for the smut. That said I'm not looking for only smut; I'd like some degree of drama and fun character development. Sexposition is a term I heard once that spoke to me: the idea that we can use the intense sexual relationship between our characters to tell a human story.

With that said, the most important question is this: who are these people, exactly? Some ideas:
  • Friends & acquaintances: These people are, of course, the ones naturally invited to a holiday celebration. Our characters might be friends, both married, who have harbored an until-now unrequited crush on one another. Or perhaps the relationship is a bit more distant than that: a friend's daughter, or a daughter's friend.
  • Coworkers / Boss-secretary: There are plenty of work-related celebrations, as well. Maybe they've been working together for months while trying to deny the obvious chemistry, but the holiday cheer is just too much for them to resist.
  • Family: Of course the holidays are all about family, for good and ill. Perhaps my character will finally find the love of his life, with his own daughter. Or perhaps his wife's troublemaking sister is in town for the year.
I am, of course, open to your ideas! Hope to hear from you, and regardless, happy holidays!

Back
Top Bottom