Mx Female T.E.A.S.E. I.N.T.O. T.H.E. D.A.N.G.E.R.Z.O.N.E. - Senior girl gone bad -

horizonsandzebras

~ heathen on the loose ~
I´m going to keep this simple.
Indulging in just about only, T-E-A-S-I-N-G give or take my main kink, I thought this idea of a story will evolve only around this primary goal, to praise the best of all kinks naturally? I mean, why not...you read me?
Also some exhibitionism with just a dessert of voyerism will take part in all of this, so ... here we go!
I´m not going to print out too much flesh here, since I´d rather want to mould this plot together with someone, but there are certain wishes on my behalf such as when comes to character choosing and also elaborating, okay?

What kind of partner am I seeking? A female roleplayer interested in the depths, quirks, twists and flaws of your character, even how ever beautiful she is:
In this plot I want YC played out as a senior high school girl 18 y/o. Spending a little too much time with her mobile, either this day taking too extravagant selfies to put on her insta, or that day testing if anybody will find out just how bad and naughty she can perfom when she is l.i.v.e. Well.
Little does she know that the new APP which her stepdad made her download and helped her install - It´s a vicious AI App more dangerous than she ever could´ve known, and here she was thinking she was only being a bit rebellious in between being innocent. < - - (LINK is SFW - almost)! This not mentioning - and Only k.n.o.w.i.n.g. how bad it is even her stepfather (MC) when he finds out about everything starting to spin around her like a little web, as he also works as a principal at that very same school she attends her last year.
Now... it has also come to her dad´s attention, working extra on her weekends as a hotel receptionist to put more margin to those expensive outfits. She also is offered to cat walk in lingerie together with other models on certain nights at that very hotel.
Take a guess if she´s trying hard enough alright... Obviously she enjoys it. < - - Warning! Link is somewhere in between SFW & NSFW...

Well, secretly. So does her dad. Or... then again... does he really? E.N.J.O.Y.I.N.G. I.T.?!? There are different turn outs from which perspective MC will "deal" with her. Looking forward to brain storm about this part. Short term, long term, mid term, I don´t know where that leads. Just bring it on.
There could be consensual. Or non-consensual. I wouldn´t mind to play different / multiple characters if comes to it.
What I would want though, not a necessity but it would sure be sugar and spice, is if you come up
with something to spice up YC´s inner, yep the twist to her character.
I won´t spoil anything with telling you what that could be, so feel free to add any flavor and suggestion in a PM, perhaps she risks getting caught for . . . (?) . . . this could either be a darker theme, or heck.... a romantic theme... or one of your Big Faves.... I do look forward hearing from you so we could discuss the plot a lot more. Sounds interesting? Hit me up!

A LINK TO MY - SUPERMODEL GONE BAD - similar scenario but a whole different background.

Back
Top Bottom