Mx Female My dirty pervy messy request thread

Chamby

Banned
Banished
I also have a "normal" RT with (mostly) normal kinks: Mx Female - Incest lover with soft heart, strong arms and strict rules and another one where I play female characters: Fx Female - Chamby wants to be your (sugar) mommy

This one is a bit more special, especially more smut oriented. Kinky smut, wet and dirty smut.

The preliminaries:
I consider myself a literate writer who can post daily or even twice a day and produce at least three meaty paragraphs, often more than that. I am a sucker for detail, giving and wanting. I want to know everything of my partners' characters: What they think, what they feel, what they are wearing, even the color of their panties (provided they are wearing any) and a lot more. Even if they have tiny, small, medium sized or lang labia. You get it?

I love taboo pairings like teacher x student or boss x secretary, but most of all I like, no I love incest pairings, especially daddy x daughter and brother x sister. (The mother can get included and if we want that - or a second sister. (to be discussed in OOC). MC will always be dominant and in charge, no exception. This can go as far as making his girls his playthings, kind of his pets or sometimes even his slaves. While being a good guy in principle he also is a punisher, but no brute. He is always well equipped without going to ridiculous oversizes. His girth however can be a problem for tight openings.

Ah yes, OOC: I am a big fan of extensive plotting so we can develop together where we want to go.

Now to the goodies you want to hear:

Kinks: everything vaginal of course, gaping and cervix play included. Everything anal, especially fingering and anal training, gaping and even prolapse if you are into that (not mandatory);
small or large breasts, cocks, balls and pussies; bodily fluids like pee, pussy juice and vaginal discharge, precum and of course cum, lots of it. Urethra play (female urethra); piss enemas;
breast and nipple play incl. light torture, humiliation,

Maybes: lactation, ass to mouth, body modification (to be discussed),

NOs: scat, bad ends, non-sexual torture, vore, no big fan of deep throating and choking; no interest in furries and non humans.

Some prompts:
• Bro has gone to the station to see his "little" sister (18), and instead of taking the bus home they take the shortcut through the park. Night is falling and sis takes bro's hand to feel more safe in the dark. Suddenly she lets go of his hand and announces that she needs to pee. OK, bro sais, I'll go ahead some then wait for you. But sis doesn't want him to go away and let her alone in the semi darkness. And without any hesitation she lifts her skirt and pulls her panties down and squats. And before bro can say anything or turn, he sees the stream of her pee in the moonlight. And when she's done she asks bro if he has a kleenex for her.
After wiping herself she still doesn't get up but asks bro: What about you? Don't you need to pee, too?

• Daddy loves his 15 y.o. daughters (twins?) more than anything else in the world. They are a very relaxed family with a lot of intimacy. Seeing his little princesses in their undies or even in the buff it quite normal and when he walks around in his tight retro underpants he does not even try to hide the big bulge his erection is forming. The girls are used to se see their daddy like that, sometimes even stroke the bulge en passant, giggling and laughing innocently.
Some day he was missing his 32 MB stick with important data on it. The last time this had happened it had turned out that one of his daughters had borrowed the stick without asking. So he went to the girl's room and opened the door without knocking. What he got to see was beyond all of his fantasies. One of his daughters on her back, the other one on top of her and ... well ... incredible ...

Epilogue: All this can be regarded as basic. A lot more is possible. I'd love to dicuss further things with my partner.
I am used to write in 3rd person, but can change to 1st if we turn tout to be a very good match. Try me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom