Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Queer Smut, Kink, and Horny Celebrities!

summerbreakr

Meteorite
What's up? I'm June, like the month, and my username has summer in it. Get it? You get it. You're clever, that's what I appreciate about you.

Anyway, I'm in the mood for a smutty, very kinky celebrity roleplay. In this smut, I'd be playing a trans woman who's really quite comfortable with keeping her dick, thank you very much! (I figured that this one should probably go under NB for F or NB due to, y'know, common conceptions about futanari.) Ideally, I'd get into dominating one or more of a few different celebrities out of a list of my favorites. I'm open to suggestions, though!

All that said, here's some more relevant info:
Kinks: Ageplay, Anal, Casual conversation during sex, Cheating, Cum on Clothes/Food/Glasses, Degradation, Exhibitionism, Facials, Impact play(spanking, face slapping, etc.), Incest, Impregnation, Lots of cum, Mindbreak, Name Calling, Harems, Orgies, Outercourse(thigh fucking, dry humping, hotdogging, etc.) Prostitution, Raceplay, Risk of getting caught, Voyeurism.
All of those are optional, and some can be mutually exclusive without quite a lot of creative thinking!

Limits: Lactation, Piss, Filth Play, Scat, Snuff, Vomit, Blood, Gore, and Vore

Celebs: Aabria Iyengar, Alexandra Daddario, Alia Shawkat, America Ferrera, Angela White, Anna Kendrick, Anri Okita, Auli'i Cravalho, Awkwafina, Billie Eilish, Busy Philipps, Cardi B, Cecily Strong, Christina Hendricks, Daisy Ridley, D’Arcy Carden, Elizabeth Olsen, Emilia Clarke, Erika Ishii, Erin Moriarty, Felicity Jones, Hitomi Tanaka, Jenna Coleman, Jodie Whittaker, Karen Fukuhara, Karen Gillan, Kate Upton, Katy Perry, Kendall Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Lady Gaga, Lili Reinhart, Lily Du, Megan Thee Stallion, Mia Khalifa, Michelle Rodriguez, Ming-Na Wen, Nicki Minaj, Rekha Shankar, Rinko Kikuchi, Salma Hayek, Sarah Silverman, Scarlett Johansson, Sofia Vergara, Tessa Thompson, Zendaya

Cheers, and take care!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom