Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Taking pride in the fall

WordForest

Moon
Introductions

Hello lovely people of BMR. My name is Words and I'm seeking a few partners for long-term stories for some ideas I've had rolling around in my head for a while. I consider myself literate and (mostly) grammatically competent, and would ideally seek someone of a similar disposition. When it comes to post length, I usually match my partner, but it will never be less than 1-2 paragraphs (varying depending on in-story context of the post). As long as you can give me one or two paragraphs with decent grammar, that's all I ask on that front.

Rules

Just a few to take note of and I'm sure we'll get along splendidly:

1. I roleplay strictly via PM on BMR. No threads or Discord.
2. I use 3rd person past tense and strongly prefer my partners do the same. I can't gel well if we use different tenses.
3. No one and nothing under aged please. 18+ is mandatory, 21+ is preferred. This goes for people and characters in stories.
4. If you're not having fun, please tell me. I shall offer you the same courtesy.
5. We should both be contributing to the discussion and advancement of the plot.
6. Should you message me, please put effort into your opening message. Sending me one or two lines will not enthuse me (and I will ignore your message since this has now happened multiple times). Sending me your ideas, kinks/limits, and showing me your personality is what will excite me!
7. As with anything here, site rules apply.

Not a rule per se, but I enjoy chatting with my partners OOC, as well as brainstorming and world building with them, so if you enjoy that as well then even better!

Kinks & Limits

This is by no means an exhaustive list, nor are any of the following kinks necessary (except perhaps for Romance). I generally prefer to discuss the nitty gritty in private, but hopefully it will help give you an idea of what I'm seeking and see if we're compatible. If something is not on here, please feel free to ask and we can discuss.

• Corruption - Biggest one right now!
  • Romance
  • Kissing
  • Fingers in mouth
  • D/s (usually, but not always, with myself as the Domme. Plot dependant)
  • BDSM (level varies based on story)
  • Latex
  • Oral (giving/receiving)
  • Anal (giving only)
  • Vaginal (giving, potentially receiving)
  • Sexual piercings (nipple/clit)
  • Tattoos/brandings of ownership
  • Orgasm Control
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Outfit play/control
  • Sexual exhaustion
  • Aftercare
  • Cuddling
  • Domme in the streets, Sub in the sheets / Sub in the streets, Domme in the sheets
  • Collars
  • Character Development

As a note, for some stories I'm happy for my character to be a Futa, provided it's something we agree could work and are both comfortable with. But it's neither a specifically craved kink, nor a limit for me.

• Scat
  • Piss
  • Watersports
  • Vomit
  • Snuff
  • Wetting
  • Diapers
  • Vore
  • Pushover characters (Unless the story is very heavy smut/calls for such a character)
  • Male x Male
  • Canon x OC (if talking about fandom ideas)

Plots

As stated in my kink section, biggest craving right now is corruption, as well as a few fandoms which will be at the end.

As a note, please assume any linked images are NSWF (though the majority are not).​
Also, please do not message me unless it's about one of the below plots/fandoms. I'm only interested in these ideas at the moment.

Amidst the voracious shadows of Hell, a relatively young demon is tasked with a simple matter. Go to the surface, to a young adult boarding school, and find the soul of an 'Ambivalent', a human who is capable of ascending to great good, or falling to great evil. When the soul is found they must corrupt it and ensure it falls to darkness, adding one more to the swelling ranks of demons in preparation for the apocalypse. Even under supervision of their elder, this seems like a mostly trivial task. That is until they arrive and realise they are not the only one seeking this soul. From the incandescent reverie of Heaven, an angel seeks the same soul with the goal to coax it to serve the light. Thus what should have been a simple task descends into a bitter war between the pair, both seeking their preferred outcome. But beyond a war of wits and words (and perhaps blades), something begins to transpire. Transcending the expectations, the angel and the demon begin to fall for one another. How can they navigate this perilous situation and emerge unbroken? Will the angel be coaxed to fall too, or will the demon rise from shadow and embrace the light?

Themes: Corruption/Redemption, Enemies to Lovers, Angels and Demons

Notes: Normally I'd prefer to play the Demon in a dominant role (and am potentially still willing to do so), but since conceiving the prompt, I've had a strong desire to play a dominant angel against someone playing a submissive demon, for that extra twist.

In the land of Amarithel, a benevolent king ruled in peace, securing his borders and ensuring his people's needs were met. His son, the prince, was beloved by many and was expected to take over when the king passed. When the day finally arrived, the prince was about to be coronated when the palace suddenly erupted in massive shards of ice and a darkness settled in. A woman appeared, claiming herself to be the rightful ruler of these lands. Despite the royal host challenging her, they were no match for her magic. The prince was imprisoned and due to be publicly executed the following day, once the woman had been crowned. On the day of the execution, the prince's elite guard were able to free him. As they were fleeing, they were caught by the newly coronated Queen who pursued them. They were able to escape her through a combination of luck, and the sacrifice of a young, bold soldier, who remained to occupy her. Though she believed she would die in that moment, she was spared and imprisoned instead. Days later, the queen herself came to visit and freed the young soldier, informing her she was being appointed to a new role as her personal bodyguard and advisor. Though the soldier adamantly refused, she was given no choice, and bound by a chain of black ice that forced her to obey. Yet despite the hatred she held in her heart, the more time she spent with the usurper, the more she learned of her and the more she began to understand, and even sympathise. Would it be possible for her to soften the queen's heart and reduce the people's hardship? Or was she doomed to a life of servitude if her prince could not save her?

Themes: Corruption, Melting a heart of ice, Enemies to Lovers, Political/Rebellion, Duty vs Desire

Notes: I would want to play the Queen here, against you playing the Soldier.

I'm less interested with these over my actual plots, but would be willing to discuss them nonetheless. Happy to take thoughts/ideas on potential plots.
The character I wish to play will be on the left side and bolded.

Honkai Star Rail:
Stelle x Kafka (Heavy preference for a dominant Kafka, and a Futa Stelle)

The Legend of Zelda:
Link x Zelda
Urbosa x Zelda

Greek Myth:
Hades x Persephone (standard or genderbent)

That's everything I have (for now). If I've piqued your interest please feel free to send me a message and we can take it from there.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom