Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Beyond Introductions: A more detailed account of Interest & Vibes for She of 14 Names

Sheof14Names

Meteorite
NOTE To Readers, Perusers, and Lurkers:

This is a living document. While I can't promise that something will have changed with each time this thread rises up to the top of the forum, I anticipate that such will be the case often.

Hello darlings,

How nice of you to drop by. I hope to be as brief as possible because I know how important our time really is. To help out, I've organized things a bit easier for us both.

Something you should know up front- I'm rather versatile in setting and genre, and this thread is more a vibe check for potential interests with others than it is a kink-specific itch to scratch thread. So, take things more as "Oh, that's what they're about," not "that's what they're looking for." You follow? Good. It's nice to meet people with thinking caps.

Time ZoneUS West Coast (GMT-8)
Meatspace GenderNon-Binary
Typical Post LengthThe minimum absolutely necessary to advance the plot while advancing scenes in a compelling way. This might read like 'minimum effort,' but I assure you, it is anything but that. Condensing language to maximum effectiveness per word can be quite challenging. A challenge I enjoy.
Smut: Plot Ratio1:10 to 1:4 scenes for most stories
Speed of PlotSlow-burn story with fast-paced combat as necessary
Length of Engagement DesiredLong Term

What you can expect of me (and what I expect of you):

Prompt and Attentive- whatever schedule we agree to, you’ll find me keeping my end up, or letting you know in advance what’s changed and what you can expect and for how long.

Communicative- I put forth a great deal of effort in communicating my intentions, feelings, desires, and needs. I expect the same transparency OOC.

Punchy, effective prose- If you’re looking for every possible description of every minute detail as though you were reading from an omniscient, perfect third person narrative, I’m not going to be a good partner for you.

Best attempt- Mistakes happen in language use, especially if a language isn’t your first. I don’t simply rely on just spell check (there, their, they’re….), but thoroughly check my posts before posting it. I still miss stuff, but I make concerted efforts to make sure that the meaning is conveyed, hieroglyph-free.

Creativity- I’m wildly imaginative, once I get started, and often subtle. I’d love someone who can pick up and play off of what I do, and gives me the room to do the same.

Original Characters- I don't care if we're in a known setting, but the characters we engage need to be unique for me to enjoy it.

I don’t assume control of character- It might be godmoding, or maybe not. But if a character does a thing to another, the post should be wrapped up without further action, so that the other person can respond to the change. Otherwise, the first author steps toward taking characters over, which results in copious rewrites and far less fun that otherwise possible.

General interests on setting, Genre, and theme (non-exhaustive):

Urban Fantasy- Pulling ideas and events from modern society and putting them in a setting where there exists secrets humanity doesn’t want to recognize beneath the surface just offers me this headspace that energizes me and send me looking for inspiration in the most mundane things.

Space Fantasy- A pulp adventure in space, where sound propagates through a vacuum, plasma swords are actual viable weapons against firearms, etc. What’s not to love?

The Fallen World- discovering ancient powers that come from an earlier time and place that our characters cannot fully comprehend is so ripe for the perils of calling the powers we cannot control. This can happen in any genre, save maybe urban fantasy.

Cyberpunk- Social Darwinism meets laissez faire capitalism meets hedonism just to cope. Strap in, choom. This is gonna be one nova ride.

Slice of Life- I love the down-time between adventures as much as the adventure itself.

Demons & Monsters-
I love stories that hit on the spooky zeitgeist of today and years past. Delving into what makes them tick, and sometimes turning the tropes on their head completely. Would be at home playing a Werewolf: The Apocalypse game, but was part of the pack from What we do in the Shadows.

What exactly is evil?- I often subvert the typical evil tropes, and just how far one can go in demonstrating how evil the goodest people can be driven to become a husk of who they claim they are.

D/S Dynamics- I’m definitely looking for a space to lean heavy into my domme side.

My Character Repertoire: Characters I’ve played before and pretty interested in dusting off and playing again.

I lean toward (non-exclusively) playing women and femme-presenting folk who are dominant, confident, amazonian, muscular and endowed to the limits of nature (and sometimes beyond). If they don’t come fully equipped, they’ve usually got some means to pull the effect off (whether a toy collection that goes from more than adequate to insertionist sizes, or magic to propagate the above). Most importantly, non-vanilla sex, D/S heavy, especially high protocol and primal play, and creativity is their norm. They are by no means sluts, which means I’m definitely looking for a slow-burn story where any sexual union is well-earnt, not merely expected. So, you can expect to have to earn and maintain trust, while demonstrating interest without being overbearing about it, and somehow pique my character's interest. I definitely love the tease of "will-they/ won't they?" in romance as much as I love the Olympic-level athleticism that comes thereafter.

Below's some of my all-time favorite characters I've played and written. All original creations. Pics included
k81vZZm.jpg
(Multiple Settings)

Driven, Calculating, Esoteric

Ashtarva travels the multiverse, questing for arcane, occult and esoteric knowledge for her Demon Prince of Knowledge. This devil cares not for why, merely for what it is. Often, she finds herself in “This belongs in a museum!” plots because the items are far too powerful for her competitors to truly control. Previous trips to a plane where sex was the most common currency have yielded augmentations to her physique that she personally cares little for, but is content to play to her advantage.

More often than not, her subtle cues, heady nature and her willingness to discuss tomes and artifacts have led others to think often her asexual and celibate. She’s simply restrained and picky, waiting to see whom piques her interest and willingly submits to her whims and desires.

pllts6s.png
(Multiple settings)
Adventurous, Playful, Maternal

August comes across as formidable at first glance, but really she’s just a goof tomboy that outgrew everyone. She’s equally happy tending to her pack (figurative or literal, setting dependent), heading off in search of some lost thing, or perfecting her recipes. She names her guns and her motorcycles in personally meaningful, but often silly ways.

NHGx7T3.jpg
Star Wars, Old Republic-era

Caring, Entrepreneurial, Philosophical

Ish is the epitome of a Sith that refuses to conform. She vomits when she gives into fury, but practically glows when she draws in the power of joy and love.

This Corellian ran away from home after refusing to give up on her emotional connection to the Force. Nor did she give up making credits. So, this combination of uniquely positive ‘people skills’ and acumen made her a perfect candidate for the Sphere of Production & Logistics.

An abolitionist, a reformer, and all around iconoclast to the normal Sith hierarchy, Ishtazar lives a near double-life in the fading Sith Empire of the Old Republic-era, try to pass off as ‘just another Sith’ while slowly building a loyal following of trusted compatriots, advisors, informants and lovers.

tYw4gLw.jpg
The Secret World

Determined, Judgmental, Absolute

Judge, Jury, and Executioner for a secret society’s waywards, Terrah Paige is a one-woman walking CSI and JAG unit of the occult world’s largest military apparatus. On the shortest of possible leashes, held by unforgiving hands of her higher-ups who know of her true heritage, Terrah’s scars are worn across her chest as badges of honor in her parade uniform.

Stand off-ish and professional, this even in the most social of settings, none have cracked her resolve nor her facade since the death of her wife. What does one become when they give into being the tool they are treated as? A weapon. A risk? A monster? Maybe it is who she always has been. Maybe it was a self-fulfilling prophecy.

iH6M0QS.png
Cyberpunk

Hustler, Smooth-talker, Refined

One of Night City’s up-and-coming Fixers, Aubry Delores Vargas de León is known mostly by her joytoy stage name “Nuestra Señora de los Clavos de la Cruz” or “Nails” for short. Definitely for her long, always perfect technails. Though college-educated, her father’s political misplays in Biotechnica destroyed her real shot at her birthright in the firm's upper management.

So, this corpo-exile now uses her contacts and knowledge of corporate logistics procedures to pull off heists and profit personally and help out her local community as an upstanding member of the Valentinos gang Chapter known as La Corazón. She’s a real Robin Hood, choom. Swear!

Oh, you've made it this far? So, tell me about you.

Yes, dear. I’m not just here for me. If any of the above is something that piqued your interest, I'd love to hear from you in PM! Tell me what caught your attention, and feel free to expand on the below prompts!

Why do you write roleplays? What compels your interest in such a time-consuming endeavor?

What kinds of characters do you find yourself playing?
Pesonality, gender, quirks, etc. Be authentic and introspective enough to own the sorts of characters you really like portraying.

What’s your favorite genre to write in and why?

What are you looking for in a writing partner? What sort of character to you want to play against?

Do you like playing antagonistically, pitting characters against the other author's, or do you like developing characters into a team against some outside force or group?

Back
Top Bottom