Mx Female Monsters, Beasts, Breeding and Big Cocks

Greetings, I enjoy playing beasts that have their way with desperate damsels. I can play everything from minotaurs to giant insects—getting out of comfort zones and into some weird stuff.

I can respond 3-4 times per week, with lots of ooc chatter and brainstorming. Love me some brainstorming.

Seeking literate partners who enjoy deep description and character dev.

Here are some of my prompts—let me know if any of these ideas push your buttons:

Centaur Invasion. It has happened: centaurs have invaded the world and hav enslaved humans. Now people are the ones who get treated like livestock, penned in cages and raced for bets. Can YC survive in this world?

Minotaur Maze. On an archeological expedition in Crete, YC stumbles upon a maze that was the basis of Greek myth. But the Minotaur is still alive and he lists for female company.

Caught in the Web: A hike in a dark forest takes a turn when YC stumbles gets lost and then tangled up in a sticky web. In short time, she meets the creature that created the trap (could work for drivers as well).

Breeding Bank. YC can’t pay back her loan so she has to enter a breeding program, with orcs, elves, and other strange creatures eager to spread their seed. We can get deep into detail, talking about forms she has to fill out etc.

Nursed back to health. A fearsome troll discovers an injured damsel in the woods he decides to nurse her back to health, although the sight of humans at first repels him. Shortly, a bond is formed, and they start a sweet but forbidden relationship.

Back
Top Bottom