T̸h̴e̵r̷e̵'̶s̴ ̴a̸ ̴M̷o̵n̴s̴t̶e̷r̷ ̵u̷n̴d̴e̴r̷ ̸m̶y̶ ̴b̵e̶d̶ (NSFW, Images Inside)

Bedtime Beast

Meteorite
ff601e1175693185fcf3267a5570d64e.gif

Come a Little Closer~
Whatever had spurred on those thoughts, the fears that bubbled up past the adolescence of your time, whenever you had told yourself it was all superstitious stories, ones to make sure children got home before the street lights came on, or to behave otherwise Santa wouldn't give you a present... or if you misbehaved, SOMETHING would come for you...

Yeah, of course! Jokes, stories, folklore and fairytales. Nothing but mumbo jumbo from being an imaginative child! But you begin to wonder to yourself, as you've no doubt come to realize... Your tastes have changed!

What originally terrified you, now makes your skin flush with goosebumps, your breath hitches, your body burns up. Unbridled strength, a eerie allure, exotic features and a voice that sounds as if it belongs to something truly, and beautifully unholy? This isn't a fear of Lions, Tigers, and Bears. Those were just precious precursors.

The Lycan's physique makes you want to indulge in it's Primal Ferocity, The Dragon of scales like iron, hot to the touch. A shadowy beast pressing down upon you, digits like talons that dimple your flesh under pressure, or the unholy Manor that harbors an unseen visitor, who taunts your body with a specters touch, while entangling you as you flee with cloth and rope? An experiment gone horribly wrong, tendrils splintering from it's back as it's flesh feels hot and amorphous, a walking amalgamation holding human shape

or the untold creature that watches you sleep, caressing your cheek endearingly as you slumber...?

What if the monster reached up from under the bed...?

What if the monster beckoned me to the closet..?

What if I'm alone in the middle of nowhere, and it's right on top of me?

... Fantasy, superstitious fantasy...!

And as you decide to tuck away the thoughts that make your mind wander, the light turned down, the lights turned down and the covers hug your body in a warm embrace, you can't help but shake the feeling as the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end while you lay at the edge of deep sleep, your instincts kicking in, as something looms over you...

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f636c53664e496a4c563867774e513d3d2d3436343432373532372e313465303666343137656462393333323731383331333935323137382e676966

Welcome, a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

As you can see, my thread is tailored more towards the people who fancy themselves having an acquired taste. I love to give and receive a challenge. And my forte is particularly focused on a criteria that one way or another, we can all admit to thinking about.. Some, exploring

M̶̤̏͘͠Ṓ̵̥͇̼̖N̵̖̜͐̈͝S̸̖̱̲͌̒̏͂̈́͝Ť̵͓͕̜͓͐͒̿̈́̈́ͅͅE̴̛̤͙R̶͎̦͔̓S̸̬͓̳̱̤̾͂̈́

So why not engross ourselves? Why repress those desires that truly make our appetites hit a new peak?

Do you prefer the gentle, misunderstood creature? Or is there a love for the unkempt fury that is concentrated to passionate appetites?
Whatever you may request, this is the place to indulge

Orcs, Trolls, Giants, Demons, Angels, Gel/Slimes, Centaurs, Lycans, Bulls, Anthros, Shades, Ghosts/Specters, Experiments, Aliens, Fandoms to Movies (Those are welcome as well, ya horny bastards! ONE of you is a fan of 'SCREAM') There's always something worthwhile to partake in.

Im a lover of all shapes and sizes, since.. If you're not going to judge a monsters appearance, why should they? I love descriptions, and a shared image can really set the mood for me.

If you have a vice, tell me how you'd like it satiated. There's no shame in what you desire here. We're all a little bit on the unholy side, we don't discriminate....

Please note, that I am not solely restricted to one gender, nor am I picky about the gender I pay with. Monsters, creatures, supernatural beings? They don't have a 'TYPE' Per se, so long as that individual can handle what's given to them.

M = Male
F = Female
T = Trans
Fu = Futa

M x F
F x F
Fu x F
Fu x M (Femboy & Traps welcome)
Fu x F
Non-Binary x ANY
M x M (Femboys & Traps welcome)
Any x Any
(Please note, we monsters do not judge. If you are part of the LGBTQ, You are welcome in this humble abode~)

Have a desire for Lovecraftian Desires?

What about Mutants or Monsters?

Perhaps a Beast that catches you at your most vulnerable?

A frisky experiment you're forced to participate in?

An apparition who's relentless with it's desires?

What about an Unnaturally brutish lover?

Does the strong body of a Lamia make you ache?

Maybe you crave a more 'Feminine' Touch of powerful Oni?

Perhaps a Succubus can hit the spot~

Do you have a love for mimics?

I bet you adore multiple partners~

Maybe you enjoy being corrupted~

Maybe you don't want to be 'Human' Either

There's a cup of team for any and every desire you may have

9530ccb02aa03966e7ce90b333bf2207.gif

My kinks and limits are small, so I'll keep it extremely simple

Limits:
Bathroom/Scat play, Diapers, Extreme Gore, God-Modding, Gore for Pleasure Underaged (Regulations set by Blue Moon Roleplaying)

(This Thread is a W.I.P. Filling out more as I go)

Current Slots Available to be your Monster:

RPG Rating:
Language: 3
Sex: 3
Violence: 3

Note for Updates to any who are curious:
I will be making a longer length part of my post to pertain to other tasteful bits and interests, involving Slice-Of-life and Human x Human pairings.
I am able to be more flexible and versed in ideas and interests to allow more simple ideas and give people options to play with other
tasteful stories that dont involve Monsters. After all, sometimes monsters can be humans. And humans can fall for their needs and vices.

Pairing ideas:

Taboo Relationships
NTR/Cheating
BDSM
Forbidden Romances & Intimacies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom