Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maitland's Sacrifice

Colonel_Liam

Supernova
Who: Maxwell O'Donnell
When: July 4th 2046 Afternoon
Who: @LeaT as Maitland, mentioning @MsBloom as Mei

It had been several weeks now since the colony had been founded and made it's informal charter to help preserve the human race. Maxwell had been initially paired with Penny, for the breeding project, but as people had rebelled or failed to live up to their duties, foolishly in Maxwell's opinion, he consulted the shared files on the ships computer over who was following the rules and who wasn't and had stumbled over the fact that little Mei Stevenson still hadn't registered a confirmed pregnancy. With nothing to do that evening he decided to fix that.

Whistling cheerily, he made a walk through the hot summer air towards the Stevenson jupiter, walking in without an invitation. "Little miss Mei? Where are you?" he called in a sing song voice as he walked the halls towards where he remembered the room being from his previous visits.

Who: Maitland Moore
Who: @Colonel_Liam as Maxwell, mentioning @MsBloom as Mei

As more and more of the women of the colony became pregnant in compliance with the Breeding Protocol, those few that were still not with child began to receive more attention. Some, like Maitland, welcomed the attention. Of course she could use her age as an excuse for her lack of fertility. Though her birth control implant eliminated what small chance she had to become pregnant it had as of yet been undetected. For her granddaughter Mei, however such unannounced arrivals caused terror and panic. So when Maitland heard a male voice calling for Mei, she strode out ready to be an aggressive momma bear.

"She isn't feeling well." Maitland told him, placing herself so that he would have to push his way past her to explore deeper into the Jupiter. It was a hot day, so she was lightly dressed and as was often the case, she was dressed to distract. "Besides, she has an exception, counseling, remember?" That excuse had been steadily growing weaker with each passing month and even the doctor was beginning to back away from it.

"Besides, someone like you needs more of a challenge than a little girl." She said as if it were a challenge to his manhood.

Maxwell wasn't displeased to almost bump into the attractive older woman as he wandered the hallways, his eyes playing over her in the dim interior. Where someone else might have backed up to maintain a more respectful amount of personal space, he didn't back off. Breathing in through is teeth in mock show of embarassment or distress, he produced the handheld pad that was linked to the Jupiter's shared date network. "Sorry, I think you'll find that the doctor cleared her this morning." he said, showing the list of colonist, where Mei's name was displayed in green, along with Maitlands, their first names putting them rather close.

He put the pad in pocket and reached out to put hand, large like his fathers, but not quiet as rough on Maitland's shoulder preparing to push her out of the way. "Don't worry, I know it's her first time. I'll make it enjoyable for her." he said, when her words caught him. Keeping his hand on her shoulder he smirked at her. "And who would you suggest as a challenge. I've already had Penny on her back and she has quiet the temper let me tell you."

Who: @Colonel_Liam as Maxwell, mentioning @MsBloom as Mei

Many women might have been intimidated by such a large and powerful man standing so close to them. Maitland seemed to gobble up the attention, her full breasts pressing into him even as she held her ground. She looked at the pad he thrust at her, seeing her name so prominently displayed in green just above Mei's. She didn't react to the clearance, she had known herself which was part of the reason she was on alert for just such a visitor. Her delicate fingers gripped the pad, then turned it towards Maxwell. "So a big man like you finds the smallest, most frightened child on the list?" She released the pad to him. "And what of your mother?" She asked, wanting to provoke the man into thinking more primal, to satisfy an immediate lust rather than a delayed search.

"You'll leave her in tears." She said, hoping he might have at least some of his parent's kindness in him. Though part of her hoped not too much as she liked it rough in a way Mei couldn't yet appreciate. "Oh I don't know. Maybe someone Mei trusts, someone for whom only the most...potent...of seed will do. Someone on your list that will be a real breeding trophy for a real man."

Maxwell was not unaware of Maitlaind's body pressed against his, or the scent of her perfume this close. Taking the pad back he pressed one arm against the corridor wall, pinning Maitland between him and cold steel. "She's not a child anymore. No one here is. Penny is barely months older than her and she wasn't given any exceptions." he said in a low tone before his face cleared a little. "Besides, she might like a big man. I'm not Tag. I'm not going to just rip her clothes off and beat her if she doesn't like me. I have more tact and sense then that. Besides if my mom understands Tag, then she would understand this. She signed off on the protocol too." he said, his hand on Matiland's shoulder dipping down her arm. He gave the soft flesh a squeeze and noticed something hard there, but didn't mention it right away, tucking that information away for later.

He paused again as her taunting words, said in a sultry tone rang down the corridor. He grinned, "You know... I know you're playing me for a fool. But... you're right." he said. His hand moved from the wall, giving Maitland some space as he cupped the older redheads' chin in his fingers. "I'll make the trade you're proposing. Come by my cabin in a couple hours. Wear something... exciting. "he told her. "Otherwise I'll be coming back and you might not be able to sweet talk me that time." he said, keeping his grip on her chin and looking into her eyes for several long moments, before he let go and walked out of the Stevenson Jupiter, waving over his shoulder but not looking back.

Arriving back at his home, he began his preparations, he had something special in mind for Maitland.

Who: @Colonel_Liam as Maxwell

Maitland knew well she was no match for Maxwell physically, but still she was unconcerned. She bit her lower lip to stifle a moan of pleasure as he used the bulk of his large body to pin her against the unyielding cold steel of the ship's wall. She quivered slightly at the chill behind her and the heat in front of her. "Maybe not, but I bet even a man as simple as you can appreciate the difference between a girl and a woman." She said then tilted her head kissed his neck hungrily, sucking on his flesh with full plump lips, her tongue licking across his Adams apple. "Let's not bring your mommy into this, unless..." She left her next thought unspoken but knew the Oedipus complex was more common than most men admitted. Her only hint of nervousness came when he happened to squeeze her arm right at her contraceptive implant. But he seemed oblivious and she stifled her concern as to not tip him off.

"I'll do my best to ensure you enjoy the role." She said slyly as she looked up into his eyes as he tipped her chin upward. It wouldn't do to tell him that she would just as eagerly fuck him for no reason at all. He was perhaps the most desirable man in the colony, the fact she hadn't gotten to him yet was a bit of a surprise but clearly both hand been busy. "Something special, just for you." She said then despite him giving her more room she went on her tiptoes, leaning close enough for her tits to rub into him as she kissed him on the lips. Her tongue teased between his lips to encourage his own. Her hands went to his biceps.

He took her chin again as he explained the down side of her disappointing him. "Of course." She said in agreement as they locked eyes.

Several hours later, Maitland had barely resisted the need to Jill off as her cunt was on fire with anticipation. She bathed and groomed herself to perfection. She wore a green bodice with matching panties with stockings, something no one had seen before then slipped a thin silk robe over it for the walk to the O'Donnell Jupiter. She was clearly dressed for sex, except for the heavy boots she wore for the walk over but she wasn't at least somewhat practical. She walked through the common areas, waving casually to whomever she might pass as she asked the way to Maxwell. There would be little mystery as to why she was there.

When she was finally before him, she stripped off the robe, showing the green lace of her lingerie. "I wore green in honor of your Irish bloodline, hoping you'll be able to extend it through me." She said huskily even if it was about the last thing she wanted to happen from this encounter. She gave a small smile at her deception, confident her secret was safe. But it was good to give the boy a goal, even if it was nearly impossible to achieve.

Who: @LeaT as Maitland,

By the time Maitland was walking over, Maxwell was well prepared. Standing at the entrance of the jupiter, he got to enjoy the sultry walk she made over in clothes that certainly drew the eye of anyone who spotted her. There was no doubt as to what she was up to. He casually slipped a hand around her waist, and led her inside the jupiter, though not to his cabin yet.

He grinned as she stripped off the robe, placing his hands on her hips, running his fingers along the patch of skin between her meager panties and the bodice. "Such a thoughtful lady you are. " he said, before fulfilling what he knew to be a mutual desire, pressing Maitland up against the wall again, her wrists in his hands as he kissed her hungrily, pressing his body against her. He was still fully clothed, but the older woman would be in no doubt about the state of his mandhod as he ground against her mound and belly, while he invaded her mouth with his tongue.

Of course he was using their mutual lust for his little trick. As he occupied her with kisses, his hand ran up and down her arms, before he placed a pair of metal bracelets around each of her wrists. " Like the spider to the fly..." he said, as he flipped a switch of a small device in his pocket, activating the bracelets which compelled by strong magnets snapped together, resting at the small of Maitlands back.

She enjoyed his possessive posturing and the way he looked at her when she stripped off her robe. She knew how important presentation could be when it came to desire. Her core warmed with passion as he again pressed her against the wall. Yes she was sacrificing herself for her adopted grand daughter, but it was a role she enjoyed. Submission was an acquired taste and one she had refined over much of her adult life. Maxwell was rather young to be a well developed dominant but what he might lack in experience he certainly seemed to make up for with attitude. She would soon learn whether he had the skill to back it up.

Of course his relative youth did have its inherent advantages which became apparent as he pressed his groin against her mound and belly. "Someone is happy to see me." She said playfully as she came up for air from a rather passionate kiss. She felt the 'bracelets' readily enough. He placed them skillfully enough and while his kiss was distracting, it wasn't like he had her head swimming just yet.

"Oh my." She said, a hint of a giggle in her voice, he certainly had a high opinion of himself. She was about to ask if that was the only trick he had when suddenly her wrists were snapped together behind her back. There was enough force to make her boobs jiggle even as her pulled back shoulders pressed the forward. He had managed to surprise her and her smile showed an element of admiration and delight at his trick. "Well well, aren't you full of surprises." She cooed to him as it was looking like a promising encounter.

Who: @LeaT as Maitland

Maxwell smirked back at Maitland as she realized that he had at least a few tricks up his sleeve. "Occasionally I have some fun ideas. This isn't quiet what I had in mind when I came up with this little device, but I think I like this adaptation." he said, as he gazed at her lewd posture. Kissing her again her hand's moved over her flanks and neck. Wrapping around her , he unclasped her bra, and lifted it over her head, letting it come to rest within the confines of her braclets, letting Maitland's heavy breasts, capping with gorgeous pink nipples spill free.

He moved his hands to her tits, kneading the hot flesh there, before his mouth took her left nipple. He took his time, to tease the nub to hardness with his tongue and lips, nipping at with his teeth. Only when he was satisfied did he move his mouth to her other breast to repeat the process. As he worked, other sounds echoed from the hallways and rooms of the Jupiter. It seemed his family was all home at this time, and any number of times the sound of their footsteps threatened to come their way, putting whatever modesty Maitland might have at jeopardy.

Maxwell didn't seem bothered though, instead he pulled his own shirt of after Maitlands second nipple left his mouth. "You were right, a real woman certainly had appeals of her own." he said, gazing at her body with obvious lust. His hand came to grope her breast and he gave one of her nipples a slow twist.

The thrill of increasing helplessness quickened her pulse, the loss of control something of an aphrodisiac for the older woman. But when he attempted to remove her bra, he would fumble as the bodice was still connected to her stockings. She giggled at his oversight even as she shrugged her shoulders so the strap fell free and her heavy breasts spilled free for his attention. Her nipples responded to his touch and she moaned with pleasure as the physiological connection of her breasts and aching cunt made itself once again known to her body. She was easily aroused in most cases, so it was not yet a testament to the young man's skill, but it was a promising start.

Like many men, he seemed to enjoy the fullness of her breasts and kneaded her ample tit flesh greedily. The addition of his mouth was a welcome escalation and she moaned audibly as he sucked her tits until her nipples became hard peaks of the heavy mounds. She could hear the household noises carrying towards her but if it was meant to make her nervous for her modesty, Maxwell didn't know her very well. It dawned on her that her full breasts were likely the only reason Maxwell accepted her as a distraction from her virgin granddaughter. It was hardly a surprise, but she was happy to protect Mei a bit longer and she certainly didn't mind being the sacrifice. Especially if it meant a good vigorous fucking from a boy half her age.

Maxwell wasn't bothered by his lack of skill in removing Maitland's bodice. To his knowledge, no one in the colony had lingerie nearly as complex as hers, or nearly as much for that matter. He simply looked forward to growing in skill, and exploring her collection, as he planned to enjoy her many more times as time went on.

He took his time with her, playing with her breast, while keeping her close by the small of her back, sometimes moving his hand to cup her panty clad mound to savor the damp heat emanating from her, enjoying the experimentation, seeing what elicited different sorts of reactions from the redheaded beauty, whether they were subtle or more noticeable, tucking that information away for later use.

Without warning, he let Maitland's breast out of his mouth with a *POP* and pressed his mouth to hers, swallowing her moans and gasps as he battered her tongue with his. "I'm going to have so much fun with you Maitland." he growled, a twinkle in his eye before he stooped and hoisted her over his shoulder, like chieftan carrying off his spoils of war, her round ass up in the air, a sight to behold for anyone who cared to see, as he carried her to his room.

Tossing her onto the bed, her hands still bound behind her back, he slowly undid the buckle of his belt, and stripped out of his remaining clothes. Grabbing Maitland's hair into a sort of ponytail he pressed the tip of his cock to her mouth, knowing she knew what he wanted.

His confidence was intoxicating even if he was still rather young and relatively inexperienced. His strength and creativity more than made up for it as far as she was concerned. He was at least thorough and not in a rush like so many young men. He was at just the right age and experience level, still quite strong and vigorous, but not so eager as to spoil the anticipation. Maitland was an open book, at least when it came to sexual pleasure, she wasn't afraid to let a partner know what she liked or what she didn't. Though she had found there wasn't all that much that she didn't like. She particularly liked the way he kept himself pulled close to her, keeping things intimate and tight between them.

She was most vocal when he gave her hardened nipples attention, the rougher the better. When he touched her mound her hips rocked in reaction, urging him to explore her with more pressure and perhaps slide something inside of her. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her and wrestled with her tongue. She was about to give him a sarcastic response about having so much fun with her, as if he could keep up with her. But just as her lips were forming the words he tossed her easily over his shoulder, pressing her breath from her for a moment. It was so damn primal, she wasn't a small woman but he hefted her easily like a prize. She loved it.

She bounced on his bed, her helpless hands still behind her. Her tits bounced several more times even as the bed settled as he had them exposed fully. "You certainly know how to take care of yourself." She commented as she watched him undress, she licked her lips at his nice hard cock. For a moment she kept her lips sealed, letting his cock slide along pursed lips but she soon parted them and opened her mouth wide enough to take him without her teeth scraping his mushroom head. She provided the suction, her tongue lathering him cockhead and even bobbed her head a bit, but if he was going to bind her hands, he was going to have to do some of the work.

Maxwell smirked at the older woman's compliment. "I'm glad you approve. You're quiet the specimen yourself Maitland. Seems like we may be mixing some great genetics soon." he teased, before letting out a moan as her full red lips parted just enough to admit his cockhead. Keeping his grip on her hair, he moved his hips back and forth, feeding Maitland a few inches at a time. Though he was sure she would be able to accommodate his whole length and girth after a little warming up, he didn't feel the need to rush that, instead enjoying on the attention her lips and tongue were lavishing on his length.

Gradually though he moved deeper and deeper while increasing the pace of her his thrusts until he was properly fucking Maitlands throat, filling her throat to the brim. Her nose would press above his cock in the well groomed red hair there, and his heavy balls, full of potent cum slapped against her chin with each thrust. Giving her a moment to breath, he teased her, having looked up her file on the colony database. "Your ex was a fool to lose you Maitland. If you're this good tied up, I can only imagine what lies in story if I decide to let you free." he said, before he shoved his cock down her throat again, loving the glimmer in her eyes as he did so.

Back
Top Bottom