Mx Female “I’m Not Just a Horny Bunny”

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
Humans aren’t the only species in this world. There are others who share our cities with us. Humans, but also with animal traits (these can be kenomimi or full anthro, depending on my partner’s preference). These traits are not limited to just the obvious physical features either. Dog people tend towards being friendly and loyal. Cat people are free spirited and don’t follow orders well. Rabbit people like to fuck. The classics. Of course, these aren’t universal. Just as how these traits don’t belong to all animals of their species, there will always be exceptions. But that’s not what this story is about.

YC is a bunny girl who is now living with someone. Could be a friend from college as they move out to get careers. There could’ve been a mess up with the college dorm assignments. Maybe be a stepbrother due to her parent’s remarriage. She doesn’t want to be thought of as a horny bunny, but her libido is certainly hard to control. So she’ll have to fight to keep herself under control as he becomes more and more interested in her.

—————

That’s the basic idea. Horny bunny girl who doesn’t want to give into her urges for reasons and a guy who increasingly wants her too. However, this is not a noncon prompt. I don’t want this to be a guy assaulting her and her loving it. I want something that’s not that.

Beyond this, I’m happy to work with my partner to work on an ideal story for us. We can use one of the dynamics above, or we can go with something completely new. I’m always happy to hear alternate takes and ideas. I also don’t have a concrete character in mind yet. I like to tailor my characters to my partner’s preferences. We could even take this in some entirely new direction if you’ve got an interesting pitch.

Feel free to message me with what you like about this and we can get writing. I write either here on BlueMoon or on Discord.

Kinks:
Kissing, cuddling, affection, romance, titfucking, blowjobs, vaginal, anal, harem, excessive cum, recording/filming, body worship, sexy outfits, spanking, incest, impregnation, age gaps, slave play, large breasts, begging, and more

Limits:
Guro, vomit, sounding

Back
Top Bottom