Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Power Project [Sindy Hunter and EleganceFirst]

Sindy Hunter

Planetoid
depositphotos_49599641-stock-photo-young-smiling-woman-with-her.jpg

The last eighteen months had been a struggle for the Morris family. Due to the aftereffects of the pandemic and the downturn in the economy, Bill Morris lost his job as Division Sales Manager. The reason he had been dismissed was not entirely clear but he was not the only one in his company to be made redundant. At first, he thought he would soon find a similar position elsewhere but quickly found out he was wrong. After six months of searching Bill finally got hired as a team leader at a call centre. It was a massive change from his previous employment. His income was now a fifth of what it previously was and he was constantly badgered by his twenty-something manager to improve the performance of his team. It was definitely not the position Bill had pictured himself in as he approached his fiftieth birthday.

Although his bad fortune had been hard to take, Bill was at least grateful for the support of his family. Bill's wife Emma, five years younger than him, had been stoic about their change in circumstance. Bill's former generous salary had allowed Karen to be a 'stay at home' wife and mother, spending some of her time helping at the neighbourhood church and local charities. When it was clear that they were going to struggle financially Emma started looking for a job. However, her options were limited since she had never had a career other than being a wife and mother. Then one day she saw an advert in the local free newspaper for the position of a housekeeper.

On calling the telephone number given Emma spoke to a man who said he needed somebody to visit his home each day to clean and shop for whatever he needed on a particular day. The vacancy sounded ideal for Emma. The man asked her to visit his home the following day for an interview. The next day Emma took a taxi to a very exclusive part of the city. The address was that of a large single-story building situated on a hill overlooking the city and surrounded by a tall brick wall.

The entrance was a large set of wooden gates with a camera and intercom installed next to them. Emma pressed the button on the intercom and a man's voice said "Hello". Emma explained who she was and why she was calling. The only reply the man gave was "OK" and then the intercom went dead. A few seconds later the gates began to slide apart and Emma was able to enter the property. It took Emma nearly a minute to walk up the long driveway to the house. As she approached the front door it opened and a young man walked out and said "Hi, I'm Josh... Josh Wallace".

The interview lasted over an hour. Josh explained what he wanted Emma to do and showed her around his home. Emma provided Josh with references from the church and one of the charities she volunteered for which appeared to get Josh's approval. At the end of the interview, Josh explained he usually left for work early and would probably only see Emma for a few minutes in the morning and she would be alone to carry out her duties. Emma couldn't believe her good fortune. The young man was charming and the fact she would be left to work in peace was ideal. Josh asked when Emma could start and she replied she could begin the next day. Josh shook hands with Emma to seal the deal and then called a taxi to take Emma home. Emma was excited to tell her husband the good news. Even though what she would be earning wasn't a great amount, it would help pay the household bills. When Bill returned home and heard his wife's news he tried to appear pleased but really he felt even more less significant.

Despite the hardship the Collins family were facing there was something to celebrate. Bill and Emma's daughter, Jill, had just finished college and managed to secure an internship at a local company within the very first week of her graduation. Again Jill's success at finding a good job impacted on Bill's morale. Although the salary of the intern position was nothing special, it was yet more income to help with the household expenses.

Emma had been working as Josh's housekeeper for six months. Everything had worked out just as Josh had described. He would see Emma for about ten minutes after she arrived at his home before leaving for the rest of the day. Emma was able to go about her chores with total freedom and it wasn't as if there was a lot to do. Josh made hardly any mess at all. As time went by there was one thing that caught Emma's curiosity. At the foot of Josh's bed, there was a large steamer trunk. It was encased in rich red leather with polished brass fittings and was fastened shut with a large ornate padlock. Emma would routinely clean the trunk and as time went by she began to wonder what was stored inside. A couple of times she tried the padlock but it was always fastened, she even looked around the bedroom for a key, but there was no sign of one. She resigned herself that the content of the trunk would remain a secret.

One day Emma arrived at Josh's home to find that he was in a bit of a flustered state. He told her he had a business meeting and the agenda had been changed at the last minute and he had needed to quickly rewrite a report. It was strange for Emma to see Josh in such an agitated state, he was usually totally calm and in control. Finally, Josh left, having a heated discussion with somebody on his phone as he exited his home. Emma started her usual tasks, eventually arriving at Josh's bedroom. As she walked it she immediately saw that the padlock of the red leather trunk had been removed, it sat open on the trunk lid. Emma knew she should ignore that she had access to inside the trunk and for a few minutes she carried on cleaning as normal.

Eventually, Emma's curiosity got the better of her. Tentatively Emma removed the padlock from the trunk lid and placed it on the bed. She then slowly lifted the trunk lid. When her eyes saw the content of the trunk they grew wide. Previously she had speculated what might be held within; perhaps something valuable like designer clothing or maybe computer equipment, but what she saw was something she would never have guessed. An array of items in black and red leather, chromed metal and black rubber filled the trunk. The trunk had been fitted out like a toolbox, so each item had its own specific location. Emma's eyes roamed over the objects, most of them were unfamiliar to her and she had no idea of their purpose. Then she saw something she did recognise, a black leather collar, bedecked with glistening silver studs and a riveted name tag engraved with the words "FUCK TOY".

The discovery of Josh's secret sent a shiver through Emma and made her cheeks flush. At that moment she should have closed the trunk and returned to her duties. What Josh did in private was none of her business, even if it seemed perverted and weird to Emma, especially when Josh appeared to be such a polite and sensible man. However, the collection of bizarre equipment held Emma's attention. She picked up the collar and was surprised at how heavy it was. Then she saw another item she recognised, at least the shape but not the size. Mounted in the underside of the trunk lid was a large black phallus of impossible dimensions. It was about fifteen inches long and had a girth as thick as Emma's wrist.

The sight of the abnormally large dildo both frightened and fascinated Emma. She wondered what it was for, unable to imagine anyone actually using it for its intended purpose. Emma stared at the grotesque implement for a few moments and then found herself reaching out to touch it. Her fingers traced over the shiny surface, the rubber clinging to her fingertips, resisting their progress. The moulding of the rubber cock was extremely detailed creating a lifelike gnarled veined shaft. At the tip was a flared mushroom head with a circumference even greater than the shaft. The appearance of the artificial organ suggested brutal power and dominance. Emma swallowed hard and pulled the menacing black rod from its location. What caused her to do that was unclear since just the sight of the obscene implement disgusted her.

The rubber shaft was as heavy as it looked and it bowed under its own weight as it rested in Emma's hand. At that moment Emma heard a sound behind her. She spun around and saw Josh standing there. His expression was hard to read, he looked neither alarmed nor shocked that Emma had discovered his secret stash of depraved sexual toys. By contrast, Emma looked like a dear caught in headlights. Standing there with a collar in one hand and a giant rubber cock in the other, there was no way she could excuse what she was obviously doing. Emma blushed furiously and her mouth opened and closed but no sound came out.

Josh was absolutely livid. First he'd been distrubed in his morning cleaning routine, making him hasty... And then the appointment was cancelled as quickly as it had come to life!! His mood was foul as he walked back into the house, his day cleared, for no fucking reason!! But for the second time that day, Josh hid mood had a huge swing as he saw Emma standing in his bedroom.

*Years ago, Josh discovered that inflicting pain and pleasure was perhaps better than experiencing it himself. The world of BDSM... It had captured his scarred soul, and healed all it could. That which could not be healed, could at least be kept at bay.

He'd seen many women over the years. Tried with multiple 'girlfriends', but in the end, Josh had to resort to paid prostitutes for his more intense cravings. Now, almost daily, a submissive would be waiting for him as he got home. Cuffed, gagged... And sometimes more... That was the luxury of his hard work. A lot of money to spend.*

"The collar is a bit... Vulgar, I'll admit." He said quietly, simply smiling at the older woman. "And yes, perhaps it seems like I'm a narcisist for molding my own penis into a dildo, but I assure you it's more so for my date's pleasure than my own arrogance." A small laugh escaped from his white teeth, smiling at the woman who seemed to fear for her life.

"I'm guessing, from your response, you're not familiar with any of this?" Josh asked, stepping next to Emma and pointing at a particular item in the chest. "That's what we call a wand. You've probably owned a vibrator once in your life, or held one at a friend's? This is not much different, just a little more versatile and intense. You can attach all sorts of textures to the head of it, depending on the type of stimulation you desire to get. Or give.
You're also able to mount it to basically every surface or bondage equipment you can imagine."

The sudden appearance of Josh caught Emma by total surprise. Not once since she started working for him had he returned home before she had left. Emma's heart pounded, she could hear the blood rushing through her ears and thought she was going to faint. She waited for Josh to explode, to dismiss her in that instance. Her mind raced, thinking of the shame she would endure for being sacked for snooping in a man's bedroom. In just a few seconds her brain had conjured a number of scenarios of the consequences of her actions. The church wouldn't want her and the vicar would probably denounce her in his Sunday sermon. Likewise, the charities she volunteered for would want nothing to do with her, considering her to be untrustworthy.

Josh sauntered into the room, studying Emma as she stood frozen to the spot, physically trembling with a sex toy in each hand. He nodded at the heavy leather collar and commented on how vulgar it was. Emma looked at the restraint as if for the first time. Josh then turned his attention to the large black rubber dildo. He remarked that it was modelled on his own appendage as if it was the most natural thing to have done. Emma looked across at the fat, long length of rubber that sat in her small hand, her fingers unable to wrap around its girth. Her eyes grew wide as she finally took in what Josh had said and instinctively she looked at his groin, unable to believe that he could have a penis of such proportions hiding in his trousers.

Before Emma could react Josh had moved closer to her and the trunk. He still acted in a calm manner, as if the was nothing unusual with the scene in his bedroom. He reached into the trunk and pulled out another black item resembling a microphone. Without looking at Emma, and focusing his gaze on the device, Josh explained what it was. Emma had never heard of a wand. She was aware of vibrators and dildos but that was her total knowledge of sex toys. The idea of somebody using an inanimate object for deviant pleasure was an abhorrent idea to Emma.

Josh suggested that Emma must have used a vibrator and discussed such devices with her friends, remarking that the wand would be better than those. This was the first time Emma felt anything but the shock, shame and embarrassment that had consumed her from being caught red-handed by Josh. She was offended that Josh thought it possible she would use such a disgusting implement. It was enough of a shock to jolt Emma out of her paralysed state and she managed to stammer, "Nnn... No... I...I have.... never". Emma's response caused Josh to turn his head in her direction. He looked directly into her eyes, a stare so powerful it felt as if could see Emma's soul. Emma managed to speak once more. In a voice filled with pleading and regret, and with eyes filling with tears she gasped, "P... P... Please... Mr Wallace... I'm so sorry... I know I shouldn't have gone in your trunk... I... I'm a honest person, really... I was just curious what was in the trunk".

Suddenly Emma was aware of how ridiculous she looked. An outrageously large rubber cock in one hand and a humiliating restraint in the other. Emma slowly and carefully put the dildo and collar down on the bed. What she really wanted to do was run out of Josh's home as quickly as possible. Being caught snooping was embarrassing enough, but being found holding the sex toys had been devastatingly mortifying. However, Emma knew that she couldn't afford to lose her job, the meagre income was too important. If she left then, the chances of getting new employment were very slim, especially if Josh was asked to provide a reference. Emma knew her only option was to ask, or rather beg, Josh for forgiveness. With tears running down her cheeks, Emma began to implore Josh to forgive her moment of indiscretion. "Mr Wallace... P... Please don't fire me... I... I promise nothing like this will happen again... I won't tell anyone about... er... your... equipment... Punish me however you see fit... but, please don't fire me...". The irony of Emma's last words were not lost on her and she blushed bright red as she began to softly sob.

Josh remained quiet, all throughout the woman's speech, he took the time to study her body slowly. For the first time in their months of employement, Josh took the time to look at the beauty of the older woman. He'd been with older women before, and he had to admit there was a charm to it. Generally those women knee what they wanted though, were confident, experienced even. In a way, Emma was a young girl, in a MILF body. Exciting.

When she finished speaking, Josh slowly nodded his head. "I'll admit, I'm slightly dissapointed Emma. How can I be certain that you've not snooped around in other places? Have not tried to enter my locked office before?" He asked. He knew she'd not entered 'the office', which was basically his playroom... For he alone held the key, and it had NEVER been left unlocked. He wasn't there to torture her though, instead softly touching her arm. "But we don't have to make a big deal out of this. Every working relationship has it's ups and downs, I rather we see this as a chance to renew and strengthen our bond, rather than a problem." Josh stated, he loved being in a powerful position, knowing how bad Emma needed this job... He had to keep himself from pushing the advantage too much... Because he could get selfish!

Looking towards the bed, Josh looked back at Emma again. "Tell you what..." He said, picking up the dildo and collar. "These may be a bit much, but since you were snooping around in this trunk, I feel it's appropriate to 'punish' you with it's contents. Don't you agree?" Josh said, putting the collar and dildo back in the trunk, only leaving the wand on the bed. "Besides, I wouldn't want to send you away without at least experiencing it's magic once in your life. It's called a wand for a reason." He said, smirking slightly as he looked at the bed.

"I can imagine you're not comfortable laying down on a stranger's bed. Why don't you pick up the toy, and join me in the livingroom when you're done cleaning here?" Josh asked, nodding to Emma and leaving her to her own thoughts as he left the room and went to pour two glasses of wine when he got to the livingroom
Eventually she'd have to come back there, even to run home if she chose... But she'd see him sitting on the couch, one leg folded over the other. Two glasses of wine in front of him. "Please sit and have a drink with me. I assume you drink wine?" His kind smile never left, even if his pants started to show slight hints of what she'd been looking for earlier. He was calm, collected, and seemed to want to work on a solution together.

Josh’s reaction to her snooping was not what Emma had expected. She thought he would have been furious and thrown her out of his home. Instead, he appeared to be more disappointed than angry, and also somewhat amused by Emma’s reaction to discovering his hoard of toys. After begging Josh not to sack her, Emma stood head bowed and her hands clasped in front of her, like a naughty schoolgirl, as Josh spoke. He told Emma that she had abused the trust he had in her and he agreed she should be punished.

When Josh picked up the monster dildo and collar from the bed Emma’s eyes widened in shock, thinking he wanted to use them on her. She then gave an audible sigh of relief as Josh returned the items to the trunk, but Emma’s anxiety soon returned when Josh told her he wanted her to use the wand on herself while he watched.

Emma’s mouth gaped open in disbelief. She regarded masturbation as a depraved and disgusting act, and nobody except her husband had ever seen her doing anything sexual. Emma wanted to scream that there was no way she was going to agree to perform such a degrading act but it was her punishment, a punishment she had asked for. Josh said he would wait for her in the lounge, leaving Emma to decide her fate.

Once Emma was alone she was able to calm herself slightly. She still felt embarrassed and uneasy, wishing the earth would open and swallow her, but she was able to think more clearly. Leaving, running away, was still an option but that would make matters worse. She would have to tell her husband why she had left the job and Emma wasn’t about to lie to him. An idea started to form. She would submit to the punishment and then start to look for a new job while working for Josh.

Emma picked up the wand from the bed. It was heavier than she thought. It felt solid and was obviously well-made. Thinking what someone might have done with it made Emma feel slightly sick and a shiver ran down her spine. Emma then thought there was a way that she could take her punishment yet retain some dignity. Taking a deep breath she walked to the lounge to find Josh sitting on the sofa, completely relaxed, drinking a glass of wine.

Josh nodded at another glass of wine on the coffee table that sat between the sofa and an armchair that was opposite, sarcastically saying he assumed that Emma drank wine. Emma’s mouth was dry from her nervous state and she gladly took the offered drink, gluging down a large mouthful of the strong beverage. Josh remained silent, smiling, waiting for Emma to begin. She looked at him for a second, hoping he would relent but his only response was to raise an eyebrow.

Emma closed her eyes for a moment, readying herself for what she was about to do. She placed her glass on the coffee table and sat in the armchair facing Josh. Emma studied the wand for a second, searching for the on switch. She pressed it and the device buzzed to life, sending strong vibrations through her hand, making her fingers tingle. Although she was going to debase herself in front of her employer Emma was determined not to give him total satisfaction. She would use the wand but her jeans and sweatshirt would stay on. No way was she going to display her intimate parts.

With the hum of from wand filling the room, Emma pointed it down and placed it on her upper thigh. She flinched and gasped as the vibrations emanated through her body, causing Josh to smile broadly. Biting her lip, Emma moved the wand up her thigh towards her groin, but her legs remained firmly shut. As the vibrating toy got closer and closer to Emma’s sex her breathing became increasingly laboured. Finally, the head of the wand was directly on Emma’s mound and she gasped and shuddered before quickly pulling the wand away. She shut off the device and placed it on the coffee table. Emma’s gaze stayed downward, she couldn’t bring herself to look at Josh as she said “There… I’ve done as you asked… I’m sorry for what I did… I hope we can move on now”.

Josh had remained quiet throughout the whole interraction, watching with a slight smile as Emma seemed to struggle with her task. More so mentally than physically. He was entertained, was not pushing her or anything... But when she suddenly just put the toy back on the table, seemingly not bothering with Josh his reaction... He felt not only let down, but this time there was a bit of anger in his voice.

"I think it's time to move on Emma. For you to move onto streets." He wasn't happy with himself, but also couldn't quite calm himself down yet. "I'm severely dissapointed. This is how you choose to use my patience? How you thank me for not doing what I should have done as an employer who found out he cannot trust his employees?" Josh stood up and not only grabbed his glass, but the toy from the table as well. He stared at Emma, and shook his head.

"I guess that's fair. Consider us done. Leave your key on the table, I'll send the documents to your home address detailing today's events and it's consequences. No reason to come to this place anymore. You're fired. For what you've done, and how you treated me." Josh said, and with that left the livingroom, returning towards his bedroom it seemed, walking down the hall and packing the trunk again.

All his toys were always washed, and with a little eyeroll, he went to his ensuite bathroom to rinse the toy. It had touched only Emma's jeans... And barely... But for the sake of respect to his next submissive, Josh cleaned the toy anyway before returning it to the trunk and closing it up.

Emma was shocked at Josh's angry response and his decision to terminate her employment. She had done as he had asked, even though she had not done it in the manner he expected. When Josh left Emma in the lounge she felt frightened. The idea of her husband reading Josh's account of her snooping and what she had just done was unthinkable. Emma had already begged Josh for forgiveness and she knew she hadn't shown him the respect she should have. It took Emma a few minutes of wrangling with her conscious before she went to look for Josh.

She found him in the bedroom, just about to return the wand to the trunk. "Er... Mr Wallace... Would you please reconsider your decision to fire me?... I should have shown you more respect and performed my punishment in the correct manner... If I did it correctly... I mean using the thing.... the wand... as it was intended... would you let me keep my job?". Emma's emotions were like nothing she had ever felt, a mixture of fear, anxiety and strange excitement. She felt like she was entering a new world, one she had very little knowledge of, one she really shouldn't even consider going into.

Emma watched as Josh looked at her, his expression inscrutable as he paused placing the wand into the trunk as if thinking about the consequences of his next decision. The few moments of silence in the room were deafening, raising the feeling of awkwardness in Emma to the point where she blurted out, "Please let me keep my job... I'll do whatever you want!"

Josh had made up his mind. He'd already given her a second chance. He'd been patient, nice even... And perhaps he'd been wrong in doing so. Perhaps he should have had her bend over, collar around her neck and inserted that dildo into her... He'd thought about it, but it had seemed to cruel. But maybe Emma was one of 'those girls'. Those women who only learned from tough and painful situations. Would only submit once they were forced to, and happy to do so... There really was no telling, and part of Josh honestly didn't care anymore. The fun and games were over, the excitement showing in his pants earlier had since faded, the idea of Emma putting in some half-assed effort again, not making him jump at her seeming submission."

"You're not sorry." Josh stated, speaking again before Emma could even open her mouth. "You don't regret what you've done, you regret getting caught. You regret putting yourself in a position where your job and life is potentially at stake. But you've done exactly that. Twice." Josh said, turning his head and taking a deep breath. "Honestly, I have no idea why I would consider giving you a third chance. And therefor, my mind is made up." Josh said, standing straight and nodding. "You're fired Emma. Effective immediately, you're no longer my cleaner." He said, holding out his hand for her to return the keys to him.

He let all this sink in, especially the fact SHE was to blame. And that SHE had messed up, before opening his mouth again.

"I'm opening the job application immediately. Meaning potential takers will come and show their interest as soon as tomorrow morning." That wouldn't be a surprise, the pay was good, and Josh kept his house surprisngly clean, making her job not all that hard. What would be a surprise, was his next sentence. "If you want to apply again, I'm willing to give you an early interview. Given your experience around the place." He then took a step backwards, closed the trunk and nodded.

"If you have any interest in this job, requiring it... And hence not giving me the need to explain this situation to your husband and any future employee... I expect you here at 8 p.m. sharp." Josh said, his hand motioning towards the door, on his way to guide Emma out.

After she left the house and stood in the porch, Josh held the door for a second and spoke as she had turned her back towards him. "Oh and Emma, if you are to return... Consider the fact you're the least favorite candidate already. You may want to bring more effort than you put into your punishment. Plus, I suggest wearing something... Convincing." With that he closed the door, left Emma to make her own choice. He was curious whether he'd see her tonight... But now, it was time for work!

Emma was stunned by Josh’s reply. It was clear that Josh had run out of patience with Emma. Her attempt to perform her punishment without doing everything required had backfired, and now she had lost her job. Emma felt devastated. She never intended to upset Josh, but by doing so she had ruined her own reputation. Emma had always thought of herself as a kind and considerate person but now she had managed to get herself the reputation of a nosey untrustworthy individual.

Josh announced that he would be advertising the job of cleaner the next day and expected to have no problem filling the position. Emma looked crestfallen and began to turn to leave when Josh said that she could reapply for the job if she wished. Emma looked at Josh, trying to work out if he was playing a cruel joke on her.

Having regained Emma’s attention Josh continued, explaining if she reapplied and was successful he wouldn’t need to inform her husband or future employers of her misdeeds. Emma was about to tell Josh that she did want the job but was cut short by Josh, saying she would have to be reinterviewed and that would take place that evening.

Emma could tell that Josh was making the most of her predicament, making things as uncomfortable as possible for Emma, and she really couldn’t blame him. Emma said would like to be reinterviewed and would see Josh at 08:00 pm. As she started to leave Josh called out and said Emma should dress appropriately when she returned. It was clear to Emma what Josh was implying, it was yet another means of him embarrassing her.

Driving home Emma grappled with what she should do. The easiest thing would be never to see Josh ever again, return to being a housewife and hope that Josh’s threat of informing her husband of her indiscretions was an empty one. But Emma had come to like her job. After years of having the same routine, it felt good to have some independence and something that was distinctly hers. Home life had and was changing fast. Emma’s daughter Jill had started work and it wouldn’t be long before she left home. Also, even though she hated to admit it, her husband’s constant sombre mood was beginning to wear on Emma.

By the time she pulled onto the driveway of her home, Emma had made her choice. She wasn’t going to let Josh scare her out of her job. She reasoned that Josh asking her to perform the disgusting act was just exactly what it was, her punishment. Emma didn’t believe Josh would be getting any sexual thrill from it, after all, Emma was at least ten years older than Josh, and she knew that her looks were nothing special. Josh was the kind of man who no doubt could easily attract much younger and more attractive women than Emma.

Emma had the house to herself and plenty of time to prepare for her meeting with Josh. First, she went to her bedroom and picked out what she was going to wear. Fortunately, the weather was still warm so a simple summer dress was an easy choice. Emma didn’t have any ‘sexy’ outfits but one of her dresses, a plain white one, was shorter than she was usually comfortable with and that was laid out on her bed. Next was underwear. Emma had a brand-new set she had been saving for a special occasion. Like the dress the lingerie was white. A pair of white 3” sandals completed the ensemble.

As Emma looked at the clothing she had selected she couldn’t help but be amused, to be wearing virgin white garments to perform such a distasteful act. At least her outfit would retain some dignity and class. Emma then went and took a long bath, enjoying a glass of wine while she did so. As she lay enjoying the effects of the warm water and the alcohol she looked at her pubic hair and decided she needed to trim it. If things went that far with Josh, she didn’t want to appear unkempt.

Climbing out of the bath Emma found her scissors and began to trim herself. As soon as she touched herself memories of the wand came back. The tingling buzz and weight of the head against Emma’s sex. Emma gasped and snatched her hand away. She gulped down a mouthful of wine and thought “Get a grip girl… You can’t let that pervert get in your head!”. After steadying herself Emma continued her grooming.

Emma took her time, being careful not to nick herself. However, if it was due to the wine she had consumed or the fact she was distracted by thinking of seeing Josh, Emma removed more hair than she intended. Instead of a neat bush hiding her modesty, Emma’s mound now had a light dusting of blonde hair that displayed the thick lips of her sex. Even more disconcerting for Emma was the fact she was wet. A light sheen of viscus liquid now oozed from the middle of her vulva.

By the time Emma’s husband returned from work she had managed to calm herself. When Bill saw his wife dressed in her white dress he gave her a quizzical look. “Hi honey… Are you going out?... I thought you didn’t like that dress”. For once Emma wished her husband had not noticed how she had dressed. “Y… Yes… I met Helen Carter in town… You remember Helen, she was in the flower arranging group at church… She moved a few months ago and was back in town for a few days, so we decided to go for a drink”. Bill gave a half-hearted smile and said it would be nice for Emma to go out for a change. Really, he was only interested in having his dinner and then watching the television. Emma hated herself. It was the first time she had lied to her husband. Jill then soon came home too, but only stayed long enough to take a shower and change before going to see her boyfriend Kevin.

At 07:00 pm Emma told Bill she was heading out. Without looking away from the TV Bill replied “OK honey… Have a good time… See you later”. Emma walked out to her car and began the journey to Josh’s home. At 07:30 pm Emma pulled up outside the gates of Josh’s home. She had been having second thoughts about doing what she was about to do. Was she cheating on her husband? She had already lied to him. At 07:55 pm Emma took a deep breath and started her car then drove up to Josh’s gates. At 08:00 pm Emma rang the bell on Josh’s front door. Emma’s stomach was in a knot, her mouth was dry and her legs felt like they could give way at any second. Suddenly the front door opened and Emma was bathed in the light from inside the house.

Josh had send Emma packing, and soon he was getting dressed. Of course he only needed to check whether his tie was still perfect, his hair combed... When all that seemed in check, the business tycoon left soon after as well. His car roaring to life as soon as he turned the key in the ignition.

His emotions were fighting him for the first hour or so. Josh felt bad. He felt like he'd definitely taken advantage off of Emma's weaknesses. He'd exploited her, pressed where it hurt, and in a way forced her into sexual engagement with him. He wasn't like that, at least, had never been like that before... And yet it was still giving him a boner when he thought about it. Those eyes, the desperation... Was so sexy. Plus, Emma would come to enjoy it... He knee that for sure.

He started typing up an email, in which he'd apologise and explain the situation:

"Dear Emma,

Today, ar 11:00 a.m. you left my home in a hurry. Without a job, and a terrible weight on your shoulders.
I should not have pressured you into this decision. I'd like to apologise for my behaviour, and assure you I only meant to give you sensations..."

Josh his gaze drifted from the laptop. Midway through his email. A young woman passed by his office, on the phone, talking to a friend about how amazing her boyfriend was. Jill.
Many colleagues had rolled their eyes at the perpetual phonecalls, conversations to and about her boyfriend. Young love was beautiful, but once you kept forcing it in someone's face...

That's when Josh realised what he was doing. Rubbing his hand along the boner in his pants. In an odd way, that comforted him. See, now this girl he actually meant to ruin. Fuck her so hard, her boyfriend would see marks of his hips against her ass. Train her so well, she'd spit in her boyfriend's face, claiming she only had one true master... And he didn't need her to enjoy it. Not at first...

Looking at the email again, Josh deleted his work. An email never to be send. Tonight, Emma was going to take the edge off... Tomorrow, Jill would take all that was left!!

8 p.m.
He knew she was comming. Even before he'd seen the headlights turning towards his driveway, he'd been absolutely certain she'd be on her way. He'd expected her, prepared for her... And there was no need to lie about his intentions. Still, watching her as she got out of the car... Tight white dress... He couldn't help but smirk to himself.

If today's day in the office had taught him anything, Josh would not hide his intentions for Emma anymore. And so, like the cocky dominant who'd send her away, Josh had his chauffeur open the door instead of him. "Mister Wallace has opted to take your interview in his home-office. Second to last door on your right." The man said, extending his gloved hand and smiled as he let her in.

Josh himself was in his actual office, not the playroom... Sitting on top of his desk rather than at it, he watched Emma approach one more time. She oozed sex. For a woman her age, she could dominate a room, if she so chose. And he'd teach her. One day. Today, was about him.

"Welcome Emma. Had I known this is your evening attire, I'd have had you clean nights instead of mornings." Josh said, smiling brightly again. "I take it you've considered my offer, and come to the conclusion you're willing to put in a little more effort this time around?" He asked, he was friendly... But not beating around the bush anymore.

Emma shrank back on seeing the chauffeur in the doorway instead of Josh. She didn’t know this person, and being confronted by a stranger made Emma even more anxious than she already was. With an authoritative tone, the man informed Emma that Josh was waiting for her in his study.

Emma knew where that room was and stepped past the man in the doorway and made her way through the house, glancing behind to see if the man was following, but thankfully he wasn’t. Reaching the study door Emma took a deep breath and walked in, trying to appear nonchalant about what was about to happen.

Josh was sitting casually on the corner of his desk. He was still in his business suit but his tie was loosened. He complimented Emma on her outfit and joked that maybe she should clean in the evenings if she dress that way. The atmosphere in the room then became more serious. Josh’s voice acquired a stern tone when he asked if Emma was going to show more commitment than in their previous session.

Emma swallowed and licked her lips before saying “Yes Mr Wallace. It was wrong of me to try and avoid the punishment that I rightly deserved. If you are willing to reappoint me as your housekeeper I will willingly submit to that punishment. Emma was now breathing faster, knowing the moment of no return was approaching. She quickly glanced behind to make sure the man from the front door had not followed her. To do what she was about to was awful enough, without having someone witness it.

Josh nodded his head. Ever since seeing the young girl in his office, of whom he was not aware was Emma's daughter, Josh had set aside the idea of beating around the bush. Of being too weak or indescicive. No, when he looked at Emma, he knew exactly what to say.

"Thank you Emma, I respect your honesty." He said, then sat a little more straight. "Unfortunately we're not in highschool anymore Emma. There are bo take-backsies. No retaking tests or handing in your punishment a second time..." He continued to look at her, studying the woman and still making up his mind as to what he wanted to do to her.

"You're initial punishment is out the window. You snooped around, hence got that punishment. It made sense. It won't make much sense giving it to you now. In fact, this is a new beginning, a fresh start so to speak. This isn't about punishing you anymore. If anything, YOU need to put in some effort Emma. You're here for that, remember?" Josh asked, raising his eyebrow. Sitting like this, his erection was clearly growing as he turned to face her more. His legs slightly spread, he watched her up and down slowly.

"So lets listen to you first. What's on YOUR mind? How are you going to convince me to give you this job?"

Josh’s statement that the original punishment was no longer an option caught Emma off guard. For the last few hours, she had been preparing herself, both physically and mentally, to perform the unspeakable act. At first, Emma was relieved but then wondered what alternative Josh had in mind.

Emma looked confused when Josh told her that she needed to display more effort and that was the reason she was there. He continued, saying he wanted to hear why she should be given the housekeeper job again. “Erm… I thought I was going to… You know… Use that wand thing, and then we would go back to how things were…” replied Emma, hoping Josh would decide to revert to the original arrangement, but when he didn’t respond it was clear he wanted something different.

Emma continued to speak. “I’m not sure what you want me to say… I thought you were happy with the work I did for you. I’m not sure how I could put more effort into that”. Still, Josh remained silent, his lack of reply making Emma feel awkward. “Look, Mr Wallace… I enjoy working for you very much… The money is good and it’s helping pay the bills… And I like having something that is just mine… For the last twenty years, I have been a wife and mother and have shared my life with my husband and daughter. I know it probably sounds silly, but now I want a small part of my life that is just mine and your job has given me that…”

Josh continued to say nothing and just stared at Emma with a slight smirk on his lips. It was as if he knew that Emma was holding something back and wouldn’t respond until he heard what he believed to be everything. “I’m not sure what else you want me to say, Mr Wallace” said Emma, sounding defeated, thinking that Josh never intended to give her the job back, only having her come to his house to humiliate her further before sending her away.

In desperation, Emma blurted out something she never intended anyone to know. “If you must know, I need the job to make me feel alive. Ever since my husband lost his job and my daughter started work, I’ve felt suffocated at home… Please, I promise that I will never pry into your private things again, and if you want me to do extra hours I will do whatever you need…”.

Then, to prove how committed she was to regaining her employment, Emma added “I lied to my husband about coming here tonight… I told him I was meeting an old friend… Ever since we have been married I have never lied to him, that’s how much I want this job”. Then, for the first time, Emma noticed Josh’s erection. Her eyes were drawn to it twitching when Josh heard Emma confess to deceiving her husband. Emma gave a slight gasp and her brow furrowed seeing that Josh was sexually aroused.

Josh remained quiet. Actually he was still quiet even when Emma truely seemed out of words. A soft sigh escaped his lips, this wasn't going anywhere... He realised that. The way she'd spoken though, maybe he did just need to free her? But he wasn't exactly looking for a romantic endeavour here. Then an idea came to mind, Josh got off of the desk and nodded his head. "Well, since you came prepared... Lets not put that to waste. Follow me." He said, already halfway into the hallway and making his way back to the bedroom.

He'd wait for Emma, naturally, standing at the trunk. He'd wait for her to arrive, tell her to close the door and then motion her over. He'd opened and placed the wand on top the trunk already. His head nodding towards it gently. "Pick it up, start mastrubating." He said, watching, but as she'd start to move away from the trunk, he stopped her.

"One rule only, you must keep your hand..." He said, placing his hand atop of hers and placing it square in the middle of the trunk. Flat.

"Exactly there." Josh stepped backwards, smiling friendly but with a hint of an ever growing smirk. "It's just a little extra, but if you can play with yourself for my amusement, without removing your hand from the trunk that started this all... I'll not only give you back your job, I'm raising your salary." He said, smiling. "I want you to be free, and some extra cash would surely help your situation. Now, if you don't mind..." Josh said, tapping the watch on his wrist. "I'd say it's about damn time you start putting in some effort, instead of me Emma."

Emma wasn’t sure what she had said that had such an effect on Josh. Whatever it was, it changed his approach to what he had been doing. It seemed to Emma that the purpose of the evening had been to embarrass her as much as possible, more of a mental punishment than a physical one. However, after Emma pleaded to keep her job, Josh appeared to have something else planned.

Josh said since Emma had prepared herself for the original punishment, she should go through with it. Now the distasteful act was once again in play, Emma blushed bright red, her white dress amplifying the change in skin tone. Josh gestured for Emma to follow him and he led her into the bedroom where the trunk of sex toys was kept.

By the time Emma walked into the bedroom, Josh had already retrieved the wand from the trunk. He instructed Emma that she was to masturbate with the wand but keep a hand on top of the trunk at all times. He added that if she satisfied herself and stuck to the rule of the act she would get her job back and an increase in pay.

Emma found the offer of a higher salary for performing for Josh to be quite offensive. It was as if he was paying her like he would a prostitute. She then wondered if that was something Josh did, make use of ladies of the night. Emma took a deep breath before speaking. “Mr Wallace. The reason I came here tonight was to prove to you I am a loyal and trustworthy person and that I am willing to face the consequences of my poor behaviour. I’m not looking for extra pay… I just want my job back, and to serve you as best I can”.

The last part of Emma’s statement caught Josh’s attention. He raised an eyebrow and gave a slight grin which made Emma shiver as she realised her words could be taken to mean something else, especially in the situation she was now in. Josh nodded at the wand and Emma gave a sigh of resignation. She walked over to Josh and turned her back to him “Would you mind unzipping my dress, please?”.

Josh did as Emma asked and she stepped out of the dress and neatly laid it on the bed. Standing in her bra, panties and heels, Emma turned to Josh, and trying to sound as composed as possible, asked “Do you want me completely naked?”. Josh replied he wanted her totally naked but to keep her sandals on. Emma complied, closing her eyes as she unfastened her bra and slipped out of her panties, all the time telling herself “It was just like seeing the doctor”.

Josh studied Emma’s body. It was obvious she kept herself in shape. There were no stretch marks on her tummy from childbirth and her rear was still rounded and firm. The only evidence was the slight droop of her 36C breasts that were topped with thick dark brown nipples. Josh also noticed Emma’s neatly trimmed pubic hair, something he found amusing for such a conservative woman.

Emma then took up the position Josh had demanded, with one of her hands flat on top of the trunk. To comfortably achieve that, Emma had to kneel next to the trunk. She picked up the wand and switched it on. As soon as the high-frequency vibrations emanate through her hand Emma recalled the last time she used the wand and what a dramatic effect it had on her, even through thick jeans.

Using the same approach as before, Emma placed the bulbous head of the wand on her thigh and began to drag it back and forth across her skin, at the same time moving it up her leg towards her sex. Emma carried out the task with her eyes closed and as the action of the wand took effect she began to bite on her own lip. As the wand inched upwards Emma’s breathing became heavy. When the head of the wand contacted her mound she gasped and snatched away, but she knew she needed to continue.

Tentatively Emma returned the wand to her intimate place, this time with more conviction. “Oh! Christ…” she cried as she experienced the full force of the sex toy for the first time. Instinctively she began to undulate the wand against herself, causing her to moan in unison. Quickly Emma began to become lost in the pleasure she was experiencing, having never felt anything like it in her life. She spread her knees, giving the buzzing device more access to her now dripping slit.

It didn’t take long for her orgasm to build. She clenched her jaw and arched her back as her release detonated, causing her to emit a strangled cry. Like a woman possessed she bucked against the wand held in her clenched fist until the spasm of ecstasy subsided. As her senses returned she found herself kneeling, panting, dripping with sweat. She then realised her free hand was on her breast, not on the trunk. She gave a gasp and looked over at Josh in dismay, more concerned that she had failed the punishment than the scene of debauchment she made.

Josh watched, he stood silently by Emma's side. He'd planned on touching her throughout her session, perhaps even edging her a little and making her beg for the orgasm she wanted so badly... But she'd been... Too quick... Almost. That first 'Oh Christ' left him slightly stunned, curious as to where it was going. And she'd not dissapointed. Her orgasm had been a mighty one, he could tell from the sweat on her back, her eyes which took a few seconds to regain proper sight... Her perfectly arched back told Josh he wouldn't have to teach her everything, just show her how to position herself when he was hitting her from the back. Hopefully soon...

However, she'd not kept to the instructions given. She'd taken her hand away last second, clearly lost in pleasure... But both of them looked at one another, realising what had just transpired. Josh clicked his tongue, cocked his head from side to side, before eventually he sunk down behind Emma. "Emma... Emma... Emma..." He said, remaining behind her, his hand comming round to the toy she still clenched tightly.

"Why is it so difficult for you to follow instructions?" He asked gently, his warm breath against her skin visibly giving her goosebumps. He took the wand from her hand, but rather than moving it away, he switched it back on again and gently brought it to her thigh.

"Lets work together..." He said, placing his hand on the trunk, waiting for her to join him so he could keep her one hand there. He brought the toy to her thigh. "The second orgasm may take a bit longer, and the build up will be extra sensitive. But in my experience it's almost always better than the first..." Josh quietly said, moving the wand in much the same way he'd seen her do, edging closer to her sex. Only, he didn't plan to give her sweet release immediately. No... He'd make her long for it... Beg for it... Long for him...

Emma was still quivering when Josh chastised her for disobeying him. She tried to speak but was still too disorientated to. Emma felt Josh crouch down behind her, the warmth and weight of his body falling on hers. He reached around and took hold of her hand which still tightly gripped the wand. She grasped it tightly, afraid to let it go, afraid of what she had just experienced. Never, in all her years of marriage, had she reacted like that and wasn't sure if she enjoyed it or was appalled by what her body had done.

Josh's hand covered Emma's. She thought he was going to take the wand back and return it to the trunk. Instead, Josh restarted the device and replaced it at the point on Emma's thigh where she had begun her act of self-pleasure. "Wh... What are you doing?" Emma managed to gasp. She tried to resist Josh's movement of her hand but she was too weak. As the buzzing head contacted the soft smooth flesh of her upper leg, Emma shuddered. The vibrations seemed to run directly between her legs, stimulating her very sensitive sex.

As Emma began to pant, from a mixture of fear and unwanted pleasure, Josh explained how Emma's second orgasm from the pulsating head of the wand would be a slower process, something she could savour and enjoy even more than her first climax. Emma tried to struggle free be her body didn't respond as she wanted, it was enjoying the vibrations from the wand too much, wanting to experiance the release of passion once again.

Although Emma could prevent Josh from stimulating her, slowly directing the wand back towards her still-hungry sex, she did manage to regain her voice and began to plead with him. "No... No... Oh my god!.. This is so wrong!" she cried but her body was now being controlled by pure lust. Instead of pulling away from Josh, Emma sank back against him, her limbs relaxing allowing Josh more control.

Josh carefully played Emma, slowly progressing the vibrating wand towards her slick pussy. Emma tried to reason with Josh once more, but her pleading sounded half-hearted. "Please don't... I'm married... I don't wa.." she gasped, but her words were cut short as Josh placed the head of the wand on the top of Emma's mound. Instead of speaking Emma just made a throaty gurgling noise and thrust her hips upward, trying to make firmer contact with the plastic toy that was torturing her in the most divine way.

Last edited:
One hand on the trunk, the assignment didn't matter as much when he needed his own hand to be free. His palm would come to wrap around, expertly squueze the breasts she'd held herself earlier. Rolling the nipple between thumb and index finger, meanwhile working the toy slowly against her sex. Holding her tightly against him, Josh started to slowly work her up to pleasure, then would withdraw the toy slightly. Just enough of a distance from her little pleasure bundle to make her come down from the edge, before taking her there again.

A look at the clock told him he'd been doing this for nearly 5 minutes, up and down... Up and down... Keeping her on the edge while all she did was mumble, moan and sigh... Her body would be dying to release at this point, if nothing else, her sex would beg him for release, but he wanted.... Needed... Her mind to crave it just as much as her body.

"I won't make you cum unless you want me to..." Josh said, planting a soft kiss on Emma's neck. "You have a loving husband, and I don't want to get in the way of that..." He said, finding the button and the toy and increasing the intensity with which it vibrated in his hand, and subsequently against her clit. "Tell me you want me to make you cum..." He said, intend on making her say it... Then, he had a very different tool in mind than this stupid toy to achieve that goal. A tool, which had been throbbing and leaking precum while it was locked up in his pants... Pressed against her backside, sensing it's destiny up close...

As Josh caressed her breast, Emma became more desperate to feel the ecstasy of her previous release. Her hips began to buck, trying to move herself onto the teasing head of the wand. She felt the warmth of Josh’s breath on her neck as he leaned in, telling her she would need to ask him to bring her to completion. Emma moaned softly, the temptation was too much to resist, but then Josh mentioned her husband. Emma’s lust had focused her mind on that moment, but being reminded of her husband snapped Emma from her hedonistic trance.

Even as Jish continued to speak, Emma’s guilt burst forth, shame and embarrassment consumed her. “Oh, no!... What have I done?...” she gasped and broke free of Josh’s hold. Staggering to her feet, Emma, half sobbing, apologised profusely; “I… I’m so… sorry… I shouldn’t have come here…”. Stumbling on her high heels, Emma went to the bed and pulled on her dress. She didn’t bother with her underwear, just snatching it up and balling it up in her hand.

With distress etched across her face, Emma looked at Josh one last time, Emma choked out “I… I only… wanted my job back… What I did… It isn’t me…”. She then rushed out of the room. Josh could hear Emma making her way through the house. The slam of the front door was shortly followed by the clunk of a car door and then the sound of it driving away. Emma drove home with tears streaming down her face. She couldn’t believe how her simple error of judgement had spiralled out of control. In addition to having earned a reputation for being untrustworthy, she had now shown herself as a shameless pervert.

When Emma arrived home she was relieved to find her husband fast asleep in front of the television and her daughter was still out with her boyfriend. She quietly crept upstairs and took a shower to wash away the evidence of her shameful act. Once clean she went back downstairs and woke Bill. He was surprised to see his wife back home so early, thinking she would have lots to catch up on with her friend Helen. Emma told Bill that Hellen had to make an early start the next day and they had to cut the evening short. Emma was concerned by how easy it was becoming for her to lie to her husband.

Emma had a restless night. She felt ashamed and disappointed from agreeing to masturbate in front of Josh and then almost submitting to his molestation. She didn’t understand why she had even gone to see Josh in the first place. Did she want that stupid housekeeper job that much? Despite her self-loathing, Emma couldn’t erase the memory of how she responded to the wand, her loss of control and then the stupendous sensations when she came.

Eventually, Emma did sleep but only for a couple of hours. She was woken by her husband bringing a cup of tea, as he always did. “Hey, sleepy head… You need to make a move soon or you’ll be late for work” Bill said. Emma rolled over, pulling the bedclothes tight to her and replied, “I’m not going in… I don’t feel so good… I must be coming down with something…”.
Emma didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t face Josh again, thinking he must be angry and tired of her pathetic behaviour. She needed to think of something to say to her husband to explain why she had given up her job.

Emma spent the day alone. She felt dejected and lost. She could have done housework, but she would have got no satisfaction out of it. She used to take pride in looking after the house for her husband but since being made redundant and forced to take the demeaning job he now had, he didn’t seem to care about anything that much, other than getting home and slumping in front of the television. Emma needed to feel she was providing a service, she needed to serve. The word ‘serve’ hung in her head. She had said it to Josh, not thinking of how else it could be interrupted. It seemed to Emma she was destined to be a ‘stay-at-home wife’ forever.

The next day was a repeat of the previous one, Emma left home alone. She couldn’t stop musing about why she had gone to see Josh that evening. She knew what he wanted her to do and now it seemed absurd she would willing to do it just for a stupid job. Emma needed to find the reason for her decision and sat down at the computer to see if she could find an explanation online.

After a few minutes of searching and visiting psychology-themed sites, Emma found herself in a chat room. She posted the question “Why do people do stupid things?”. Several replies appeared on the message board but they were all glib, supposedly humorous, in nature. Then a user called Gina_SeerGrp sent Emma a PM, explaining she was a member of a women’s online support group and when they saw messages like Emma’s they reached out, concerned there might be a serious issue behind the question.

Emma replied that what she had done wasn’t dangerous or life-threatening. Gina asked for more details, wanting to be sure Emma wasn’t in danger. Emma recounted the episode of Josh’s trunk and how she had foolishly visited his home one evening. Gina probed further, making sure Josh hadn’t threatened or physically forced Emma in any way. Emma reassured Gina she was not in danger and was just confused by what she had done.

Gina seemed to be satisfied that Emma was safe but said she did think that there could be a problem with her marriage. Emma asked what Gina meant. Gina answered, saying it sounded like Emma had lost her identity, losing her reason for being, and if she didn’t resolve the issue, she and her husband could soon drift apart. Emma found Gina’s suggestion very sobering since Emma had been having similar thoughts about her life.

Then Gina asked Emma if she had enjoyed the sexual play that took place between her and Josh. It took Emma a few moments before she replied “Yes”. Gina replied that she thought that this was the reason why Emma had visited Josh, that subconsciously she wanted to provide for Josh sexually and that could be Emma’s new reason for existing. Emma typed that she didn’t think that was the case and that she was too old for Josh.

Gina ended their chat by saying Emma should think more about what they discussed. Emma quickly turned off the computer. She felt herself blushing and arousal beginning to build. Emma wondered if Gina was right, did she want to please Josh that way? He did have a box full of kinky toys so perhaps he did get some kind of thrill in humiliating her. As the notion ran around Emma’s head the heat between her legs began to spread.

At first, Emma rubbed herself through her jeans but soon that wasn’t satisfying enough. She quickly kicked off her denim pants and sat back in her chair. Opening her legs wide, Emma slipped her hand inside her damp panties and found her hot wet slit. She teased out the hard nub hidden between the folds and began to rub and pinch. She felt so wicked and dirty, performing such a disgusting act in the middle of the living room.

As Emma felt her climax start to build she closed her eyes and imagined Josh standing there, watching her act like a wanton slut. The thought was the trigger for Emma’s release. She gave a half-strangled squeal as she came and arched against the chair as her body stiffened and trembled. Soon the lust-filled spasm subsided and Emma slumped forward. Her climax had been strong, but nothing compared to that which the wand produced.

Emma sat and thought. She was at a crossroads. One path led to security and dullness, the other to the unknown to excitement and maybe danger. Finally, Emma reached a decision, it was one that she knew she would always regret if she didn’t take it. Pulling up her jeans, Emma went and found her phone and texted Josh.

“Mr Wallace. I’m sure you are annoyed and probably tired of my recent behaviour. However, what happened the other evening has made me take a long hard look at myself and if you would be willing, I would like to meet you again to discuss reinstating me as your housekeeper and what other duties you may wish to give me.”

Back
Top Bottom