Mx Female Youth, Inexperience, and Awkwardness (Updated 2/24)

Alexander

Super-Earth
Background
As I'm pushing twice my teenage years, I find myself wondering what might that time have been like, if things went a little bit differently for me. Were there any incredible experiences that I missed out on, the kinds of situations that only puberty can bring? Or maybe there was something, or someone, really good that I had, and that I ought to cherish more? What am I jealous of that friends got to do?
I wanted to dwell on some stories particularly centered around those themes during the period of sexual awakening, with the characters in their 16-19 years. If you have a strict 21+ age limit, these stories and characters aren't going to be a good fit.
I don't necessarily want stories where the characters are experienced with what they're doing, where they have confidence in themselves, and where they make good decisions.
I want stories where characters don't know any better, where they screw up because it's their first time, and where most of what they get to experience is brand new.
If you think fondly on those moments of awkwardness you once had, and would like to play around with them, then hopefully you'll fit right in with me.

Full Ideas
Growth Spurt at Summer Camp
None of the campers were particularly remarkable the first days that they walked into the campgrounds, but quickly enough two of them grew quite beyond the rest. As things would have it, they fell for each other. Their relationship becomes the thing of legend among the other campers, as their bodies develop just as much as their feelings for each other, and they indulge in what none of their peers have yet experienced.

Road Trip
He's got a car that doesn't need to be returned until the end of the summer, she's got a wallet stuffed with cash from a busy winter holiday season half a year ago, and they share a pact between two friends to enjoy themselves to the fullest. Their rule is that the only relationships allowed are with people they meet on the road, never each other, but sometimes the best rules are the ones that you get to bend without breaking.

Cat and Mouse
The classic tale, girl chases after boy, boy chases after girl. In her earliest years she crushed on him, but he had bright ambitions and a girl of her type wasn't on his horizons. They did have one date together, but him agreeing to it was a mistake, and she couldn't recover from the fumble. And yet, time was good to the girl, and by the time college was in store for them, he couldn't stop hounding her enough about where she was going to go, because he wanted to be there too. Is it easy to dig up feelings that had been buried years ago? Can somebody be stupid enough to try?

A Big Fear to Overcome
They had been together for several years, having been each other's second or third crush, even. As teen boys are apt to do, he became curious. She wasn't ready, and so they waited. She could sense him becoming anxious, and finally, they agreed to be together. But the poor virgin, she had never touched herself with more than a slender finger. When she undressed him and saw for the first time just how much thicker a boy's cock could be, her feet got cold and she couldn't allow it anywhere near her, their night ended early. Yet she worried, how much longer would his interest remain, if he thought she had just been leading him on.

Artistic Exploration
"That's... that's not really what I look like, is it?" A shiver went down their spine, they were quite vulnerable already, having somehow agreed to pose naked. Classmates shouldn't see each other like this, but their partner had so much talent... it had been to difficult to decline the request and stifle their potential. Yet somehow, the figure on the canvas was far more beautiful than their own self-image, and it was a curious feeling to have this pride. Pride, yes, but also it had to be kept a secret, knowing that this kind of art could never be shared with their peers. And a camera could never be as intimate as they were feeling right now.

No Longer Safe
They had done their best to be responsible. If they didn't have a condom, then the only touching was through the clothes, never so much as getting naked to turn the other on. When they did, fucking was okay, but as soon as he came, it was done and over. Not even a final stroke by her hand, until he was all cleaned up. Betty had told a story about a broken condom and, well... children have big fears, even if those children are almost eighteen. But, she had been so curious, her friend talked about how much better things felt when bodies were bare... and she couldn't get it out of her mind. No matter how fertile she was, and right now, she was a very fertile girl...

The difference a few years can make
They had been friends since the middle of their childhood, and while they were close, it wasn't a fated attraction. Around when they turned 13, many of their conversations together were about curiosity of sex and all of the details around it. As it became the primary subject of their chats more and more, and even their siblings started overhearing their discussions about it, they decided they were probably a little bit obsessed, and agreed to drop the subject in the future. A few years later, though, after one of them was enduring a pretty disastrous relationship, the subject came up again. One of the two was still a virgin, and extremely surprised to learn just how much their friend had gone through and experienced.
This might be more of an anthology kind of story, where the virgin is prompting to learn about all of these encounters that they had missed out on, and we flash back to experiences of interest

Foreign Exchange
They had been there for nearly the entire trimester, but it wasn't until the final three weeks before the season ended and they had to go home that the sparks began the two really began to fly. How much of a whirlwind romance can two stupid-lovestruck teens get up to before they will reach that final day and be torn apart at least for years, and probably forever? In this kind of charged situation, they both know there's going to be a lot of collateral damage, and that only one of them is going to be sticking around to deal with the consequences. But they don't care, it will be worth it.

Getaway
Spring break for him didn't mean beaches and taking glances at older college girls, it meant a trip to his family's cabin in the woods, not too far from an isolated little lake. His friend was invited along with her boyfriend, and he was going to bring the girl he intended to ask out, and they were all going to have a great little weeklong bash far away from any parents or responsibility. Plans get almost ruined, however, when the boyfriend fails to show up, and the host's crush leave suddenly in the middle of the second night, and the friend can tell that his sweetheart must not have been too interested in becoming very sweet with him. That night is a late one, as them spend the wee hours lamenting to each other how this was turning into a disaster, but as they sit shoulder-to-shoulder together, their hands clasp and they decide to make the best of a bad situation together.

Never the one that you want
She had practically become the third child of the family, always hanging out in hopes of an opportunity to catch the aloof older brother. The younger brother was dating her sister, yet somehow spent more time entertaining her as she waited around even to the wee hours of the night, just to be able to wave to her crush as he came home. The whole group was becoming very familiar with each other until reality struck. The girlfriend felt neglected, and broke up with him after one too many arguments about who he really prioritized in her family. The doter was similarly rejected resoundingly, when the older brother made it clear in no uncertain terms that he had no interest in the obsessive girl. As they both looked for somebody to turn to in their sorrow, they grimaced when they noticed each other... but they didn't break away from each other, either.

A musical endeavor
The offer for a duo performance getting rejected, but still putting one's self up on stage singing a love ballad obviously filled with passion at karaoke.
It was only a silver medal at the battle of the bands, but dedicating the song to their romantic interest was still enough to win their partner into their arms as the end of the performance.
Raising the boombox outside her window playing Peter Gabriel, because an apology just won't do.
Whatever it is, I want to do something cheesy, but firm in the center of the teenage mind where words alone don't do the tempest of emotions justice.

Prize
She seemed perfect to him - near the head of the class, a social butterfly who seemed to have all the ins, and more than a little bit of a strongly competitive athlete. It was difficult not to stare sometimes as those hips of hers swayed as she walked through the hall, or at the way she could make outfits curve over her rear. She seemed unattainable, both to others and especially him. Nobody was dating her, and rumor was that her heart was locked on a fellow from another district. As they lined up at the after-school activity buses late one evening, however, chit-chat between them turned to curiosity, and he learned the truth. It was simply that nobody had bothered to ask her, and he was rewarded for his determination to fix that.

Inheritance
Drew thought that everything was going swimmingly. Dating an older classmate, lots of affection being tossed about, and definitely being the envy of several of their friends. Except, a relationship kind of needs two to work. Drew's partner was off to college in a few weeks, and Drew had just sort of assumed it would turn into a long-distance sort of thing. The SO, however, interpreted things a little bit differently - a large fish going from a small pond to a big pond was going to have to shed some attachments. It wasn't a completely heartless act, though, as the partner arbitrarily decided that Drew was going to have a new relationship, with their younger sibling. Drew was so shocked, that they forgot to actually object to this proposed arrangement...

Developing Prospects
These are more of individual scenes or ideas that I haven't been able to mold a full setup around yet
A social game at a party turns sensual - think Truth or Dare
Two lovers afraid to admit they each want a second sexual partner
An embarrassing situation at a swimming pool or lake
The two final students in class not to have a relationship forcibly paired up with each other
Sneaking around with each other behind the bookcases in the school library
Turning to a friend for comfort after being bullied
Sport or club partners who start to date, but the next competition becomes very awkward
Dealing with an embarrassing rumor floating about
Suffering a wardrobe malfunction at the school play
Trying to distance from a mistake made during an "experimental" phase
Taking advantage of a household where the parents are usually away
One catches the other masturbating in a secluded spot, but they don't seem especially bothered by having been found out

If any of these caught your eye, please don't hesitate to send me a message. If these aren't the types of stories that your youth was all about, but you've got a pretty incredible experience or a missed opportunity that you'd like to have another shot at, let me know and maybe we can brainstorm a cool story out of it.​

Last edited:
Added "Foreign Exchange", and I'm ashamed I didn't think of it sooner. Mine was from Sweden, how about yours?

Back
Top Bottom