Mx Female The lust of a Demon.

ATrueDemon

Moon
Greetings to you, one who decided to peek through the cave where a demon sleep. < 3

A small premise, I’ve never been skilled in the aesthetic art, and with being fairly new in this whole world this first thread might not be the most complete or beautiful thing, but everyone has a starting point, right?

I’ll start saying a few things about my preference in a RP.
Even though I have the appearance of a Demon that is not the only character I can play, some Fandom stuff is always welcome and I am willingly to always try new things, the same taste can get boring if tasted too often. However I prefer to play only male characters, please respect my preference.

Last thing, I enjoy brainstorming very much, discussing details and plotting some stuff together is always a good to go for me, after all what we write should be enjoyable for both of us, and if someone does their part it’s easy to assure that.

Want to make a deal with the devil now?
This demon might find you in your sleep, catch you in his cave, or even be your casual visitor in the resort of your dreams. Or a friendly neighbour, you get the idea, no door is closed and plotting together the scenario we might enjoy most is my goal.

Although, there are some guidelines to follow, such as:
- Literacy is required, so no use of abbreviation or grammatical horrors. English isn’t my first language, making a mistake here and there is normal, but at least let’s keep the messages easy to read.
- The characters must be above the age of 18.
- A story with only sex can get boring, so let’s have some scenes to keep the interest up. A ratio of 70/30 , 60/40 , you get it.
- If you have a doubt, always ask.

Now, let’s get to the spicy list.

DO NOT
- Toilet Play.
- Excessive Gore.
- Necrophilia.
- Relationship with minors.
- Vomit.
- DDLG
- And more to the list that cannot come to mind as I write.

- Domination. (A demon can play both a submissive and a dominant role.)
- Dubious Consent.
- Cheating.
- Anal.
- Creampie.
- Lustful acts.
- Ownership, Marks.
- Rough acts.
- Making out.
- Breeding.
And the list might go with more.

I believe it’s all, unless I realise that I should add something else.
If you’re interested you can leave a message down here or simply send me a DM, either works to get my attention.

So… Care to strike a deal with this Demon? To take you down the lustful hells, a dream.

Back
Top Bottom