The apprentice slave

The apprentice

Times were tough in today's world, the world was just recovering from a pandemic, a war in Eastern Europe had made prices sky rocket everywhere, it was by all accounts a recession of epic proportions.

Your family was one of hundreds of families displaced. You were forced to move into a shelter, life got exponentially harder with each passing day. Your parents seemd to whither like corn stalks in the fall. You just turned 18, and you had to make some hard choices to try and help your family out. You could stand on a corner and peddle skin. Or you could start robbing people in the night. You were a mixed martial Artist and you knew that there was a dark underground fight circuit, they paid money for fighters. That was your option that you liked best, you could take some aggression out and make cash doing it.

You made a connection through various friends and the fight was set. You trained hard the next few weeks until you thought you were ready. The crowd was feverish with the lust of blood and the thrill of the fight. It was easy to get swept up in the tidal wave of excitement, you soon found yourself playing to the crowd and the prefight introductions. That's when you saw your opponent, he wasn't playing up to the crowd, he wasn't moving at all actually. He just stood there staring at you. He was an older man. Scarred over most of his upper torso, bearded with long brown hair, He was intimidating for sure in his appearance, but it was the way he looked at you that was most unnerving, calculating. like a lion ready to square off, assessing you and worst of all he was letting you know he was assessing you and there was nothing you could do about it,

The fight commenced, and you went at him with the commitment of a rabid dog, intent were you to end the fight quickly, he had rattled you with his staring and you wanted to punish him for it. Since there was no gloves worn or head gear, you know this fight would be brutal, so that was another reason you wanted this over quickly, you figured pure aggression and skill would win the day. That was your critical mistake. The man was lithe and skilled, your first punches and kicked hit the intended marks eventually knocking him to the ground, for an 8 count. He shook it off, and slowly got to his feet, he grinned at you and nodded as he raised his hands. That was when everything changed, his shoulders rounded, he rose to the balls of his feet, and his chin tucked. You went at him again, your next punch was a hook aimed for his jaw, but it met the point of his elbow, smashing those knuckles. You then tried a side front kick, but that met his shin. Which hurt more than anything you ever felt. You were hurt, and you knew it, worse yet he did to.

Now it was his turn. But he came at you systematically, inching patiently towards you, letting you back up, cutting off any escape you tried, you just had to buy time until you hand and leg stopped aching, but he kept coming in steadily, until he was in striking range. His attacks were usually illegal is proper MMA fight, but that's why this was high pay. NOthing except death was illegal. So his eblow to your knee, his headbutt to your nose, were all legal in this arena, and painful. Your dreams of a win were doused like a candle in the wind, You were felled like an oak treet. He stood over you and picked your head off the matt and held you there by your hair. He snarled in your ear " I own you now" That was the last thing you remembered.

When you woke, you were in a cage along with other men and women, some were yelling others were all hunched up. A man stood in front of your cage, it took a second but you realized it was the man who beat you. He spoke in a calm voice " I will give you one chance to make something of yourself. But to do that you will give yourself to me completely. In return, I will teach you to fight like you never thought you could, and I will send you to do my bidding, and pay you for it. As my slave though, you will never be allowed to leave. You have 5 minutes to decide " he stood there with a timer. The choice you had to make would have to be quick"

( this is a dark and intense roleplay scenario, the , Limits are for you to set)

Back
Top Bottom