Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Slaves Make Good Neighbours [Sindy Hunter and Something About Redheads]

qaz

Sindy Hunter

Planetoid
images
Cathy Stephens turned her car onto the small narrow track that led off the highway and up to her home. The dwelling was one of two that had been a development of what had once been a farm. Cathy’s was a four-bedroom house that had been the original farmhouse. The other property was a two-bedroom unit, developed from the farm's outbuildings and was situated about one hundred yards away from the larger house. Although the small town of Derry Maine was just a quarter of a mile away the two buildings were extremely private and their existence unknown to most people.

As Cathy brought her car to a stop she noticed her neighbour, Max Scofield was out front of his home. He blatantly stared at Cathy’s arrival, expressionless. Cathy clenched her hands around the steering wheel and glared back at Max. From the moment Max had moved in about eighteen months ago, Cathy had always felt uneasy around him. She tried to be friendly at first, but every time she met Max his eyes always seemed to be roaming over her, like a predator assessing its prey. She had mentioned this to her husband Ken, but he told her she was just imagining it. He thought Max was a nice enough guy and he was probably just a bit shy around Cathy. Despite Ken’s dismal of her concerns, Cathy was always conscious of Max when her husband was away from home on business. She ensured the outside doors were locked and her young daughter, Kimberly, was never alone with Max or went to his home alone.

It was late Friday afternoon when Cathy arrived home from work. The day had been awful. A large sales contract had been lost and there was an in-depth investigation of what had gone wrong. As head of the sales support team, Cathy had been tasked with creating several reports regarding the contract's finances and communications with the client. It was going to be an arduous task and she planned to work from home through the weekend and into the middle of the following week. For once she was glad her husband was not at home, it would give her the peace and quiet she needed to work on the reports.

When Cathy climbed out of her car and walked towards the front door of her house, Max continued to stare blankly at her. Even with her back facing him Cathy could feel his eyes on her, sending a shiver down her spine. Once through the front door, Cathy slammed it shut, dropped her briefcase on the floor and kicked off her shoes. She stood still and took a deep breath, calming herself from the irritation of work and Max. She then walked into the kitchen and poured herself a large glass of red wine. Taking a sip of the tart fruity drink Cathy glanced at the wall clock and smiled. It was just a few minutes away from the time she was due to video chat with her husband who was away working in Europe.

Cathy walked into the lounge, sat on the sofa and opened her laptop that was on the coffee table in front of her. She logged into the video conference software and waited for her husband to join the session. A couple of minutes later the screen flashed and Ken’s face appeared.

“Hey… Hi honey how are you?” asked Ken.

“I have to admit, I could be better… It’s been a crappy day at the office, but it’s over now so I intend to relax for a while… How was your day?” replied Cathy.
“Yeah, it was OK but the project has expanded… We will need to install another server room at another site… It’s a secure location so I won’t be able to call until next Saturday” explained Ken.

“That’s a shame… I was hoping you would be home by Wednesday… But it might be for the best, I’ve a ton of work to do” answered Cathy.

“I know it’s disappointing but I’ll make it up to you when I get home” remarked Ken suggestively.

“Promises, promises…” giggled Cathy.

“Hey, where’s my little princess?” asked Ken.

“Kim is at a school soccer match. She won’t be home for another hour. Jill Collins is going to drop her off after the game” explained Cathy

“Shame, I wanted to see her but I’ll have to wait until next week… She’s growing up so fast!” said Ken.

“I know and some of the boys at her school are noticing too… I think she’s going to be a real little heartbreaker” joked Cathy.

“Hey, you make sure to keep those boys away from my little girl!” replied Ken with fake concern

“Don’t you worry honey, you know she’s a total daddy’s girl” chuckled Cathy.

“I better get to bed now, I’ve got a long day’s work tomorrow…” said Ken

“OK, you go get your beauty sleep and I’ll see you next Saturday… Take care darling I love you…” replied Cathy with a hint of sadness in her voice.

“I love you too baby… Give Kimmy a kiss from me…” answered Ken and gave a wave before exiting the video meeting.

Cathay gave a sigh, closed down her laptop and sat back on the sofa, taking another sip of her wine. A movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention. Turning her head Cathy jumped and gasped “Christ!” as she saw Max at the living room window. Cathy got up from the sofa and angrily rushed to the front door to confront Max. Opening the door Cathy once again was startled by Max standing there.

“What is it, Max?... What do you want?... Why were you staring through my window?” snapped Cathy, making no attempt to hide her anger. Before Max could answer, Cathy’s phone rang. She glanced at the screen and saw it was a call from Jill Collins. “Just wait there…” Cathy ordered Max and turned to answer the phone call, putting the phone on ‘speaker’ as she normally did.

“Hi, Jill. Is everything OK” asked Cathy, worried there was something wrong involving her daughter.

“Hi, Cathy. Everythings fine… I’m just calling to let you know the girls won the game and we are going to get ice cream to celebrate… So Kim will be home a little later than planned…” explained Jill

“Oh, thanks for letting me know… Tell Kim I’m proud of her” replied Cathy and ended the call.

Cathy turned to continue her conversation with Max and was alarmed to see that he had entered the house and silently closed the front door behind him. He stood staring at Cathy, a slight grin on his lips. “What the hell do you think you are doing?... Get out of my house this instant!” yelled Cathy. Despite her outburst, Max didn’t move. He continued to stare and his grin grew wider.

Last edited:
Max Scofield watched as his neighbor Cathy Stephens turned into the farmlot next to his, done with another day of work. He looked forward to seeing her arrive home, her body wrapped inside whatever hot ensemble she had decided to wear to work that day. Max had moved to the country only eighteen months ago. He had inherited the plot of land from his grandfather who had passed away some time ago. At first, he had questioned moving to the country, being used to the conveniences of city life. Once he had seen Cathy he knew it had been worth it, even with her obnoxious husband Ken. Max got along with him good enough, although it was only to get closer to Cathy. Her and her cute little daughter Kimmie, who only fourteen when he had first laid eyes on her, was now a sensuous fifteen. Max had been investigated for preying on minors in the past but there was never any evidence to convict him. He had never actually had sex with the girl, only touched her, and maybe tasted her.

Max stared blankly as Cathy got out of her car, wearing all black as if coming from a funeral but she looked damn good as usual. The button down blouse and midthigh length skirt, really flattered her body.

"Hello Cathy," Max said, his eyes traveling all over her body, making their usual rounds, mentally undressing her.

She ignored him, or maybe didnt hear him. Probably the later, she always seemed so nervous around him. He found himself wondering what she would think if she knew he would often watch her change from his own house, one hundred yards away. She wouldnt have seen the telescope in his bedroom window of course. If he got out of bed early enough, he would be able to watch Cathy as she dressed for work. That Ken really was a lucky man. Max was unable to see the daughter. Unfortunately for him, he figured her bedroom was on the opposite side of the house. He has seen her in the yard at times, in a bikini sunbathing with her mother, or when she came home from soccer practice wearing those tight shorts that showed off her fantastic teenage ass. They really made quite the pair. There were times he found himself wondering if they ever made out. He would quickly chase that thought away. Of course not. That was only a fantasy, one that he couldnt help but want to see come true.

Max couldnt remember when he decided to bring them to his home. He had purchased the dog kennels only a couple of months ago, assembling them in his soundproof basement. Of course he would have to do it while her husband was away on work leave, when she was all alone. Also, he wanted the daughter too but it would be much easier to take one at a time. Although he had no doubt he could easily take either, one would be easier. As luck would have it, Cathy would be first. He watched as she went inside, slamming the door. He made his way over to her window, peering in. He saw her pour herself a glass of wine and sit down and open her laptop. Had to be calling her husband or maybe even her daughter. Her husband was more likely, Max knew that Kimmie was playing in a soccer game. Normally he would go watch her play. He liked watching her run around in her tight little uniform but he had to move forward with his plan, he would see Kimmie soon enough.

Cathy closed her laptop, turning toward the window seeing him. That Max off guard, he hadnt meant to be seen. She got up and went to the front door. He heard it open, then her yelling out, asking what he wanted. He turned and looked at her, about to answer when her phone rang. She was angry, and angry people were careless. This was good. She turned around and walked inside, telling him to wait. Instead of waiting, he followed her in.

Max listened as Cathy spoke to another woman, possibly the mother of one of the other girls, Kimmie's friends, telling her that the girls were going to get ice cream. This was good, it would give Max and Cathy some alone time. He watched, her back to him as she talked to the woman, until she hung up and turned around seeing him there, not five yards away, smile on his face. She yelled at him, asking him why he was in her house. Max said nothing, he come forward suddenly pressed her back up against the wall. He reached a hand forward and touched her breast. That was only to distract her. In his other hand he had a syringe. He jammed it hard into her neck, burying the needle deep, injecting the contents of his little date rape cocktail, one that would mix wonderfully with the wine she consumed. The drug hit her instantly, like it was designed to do, relaxing her muscles to a state of almost atrophy. She would feel all, see all but unable to stop him. Max wrapped and arm around her, dropping the empty syringe, watching as Cathy's eyes fluttered as the drug overtook her. Her body went limp in his arms. He gently lowered her to the floor as her eyes came back into focus. "Shhhhh, me and are going to have some fun now Cathy," Max whispered as he stared her in her eyes.

Max straddled her. He had been waiting for this moment, eighteen months of pent up pressure built up. He wanted to savour it, but he also knew he had a window to work within. Kimmie was with her friends getting ice cream, which meant he only had an hour, maybe. He lowered his head, pressing his lips to hers, taking in her taste, her scent, it was sweet. He could feel her hot breath mixing with his. He was prepared to slap her if she bit him. He hoped it wouldnt come to that however. She would still have full use of her mouth. She could speak. He almost looked forward to hear what obscenities come from her mouth as she was being assaulted. He grabbed breast and then grabbing the middle of Cathy's blouse he pulled, ripping it open. Buttons flew everywhere. He rubbed his face on her exposed chest, her tits carefully tucked away inside the satin bra she wore. Grabbing the cups, he pushed it above her breasts, lowering his mouth onto her nipple, drawing it in, his tongue dancing over her nipple. Max was getting hard, his cock straining against his pants,pressed against Cathy's body.

Max began pushing up Cathy's skirt then, his hands brushing over her lean thighs, searching for the waistline of her panties. Once his fingers found what they looked for, he pulled and ripped the flimsy material from her body, exposing the woman's vulnerable sex. Max unbuckled his own pants then, pulling out his hard cock and began to push against Cathy's unprotected slit. She would be dry but not for long. She would not be able to prevent her own bodies natural response, no matter how much the thought of him disgusted her. With the help of his fingers, he was able to open her enough to get the tip in. That was all he needed. He wasnt gigantic, but the size of his cock was nothing to laugh at. He would definitly fill her. He felt her tightness overtake him as he slowly pushed inside her.

Last edited:
Cathy went from being annoyed at Max to furious when she turned and saw he had entered her home and even closed the front door. She yelled at Max, demanding to know what he thought he was doing, but those were her last words before Max lunged, causing Cathy to stagger backwards. Max pushed and turned Cathy, slamming her against the hallway wall. She hit the wall with such force that her breath was knocked out of her. She gasped for air and then gasped again as one of her breasts erupted in pain. She glanced down to see Max's hand covering the mound of soft flesh, squeezing and mauling it.

The pain was so sudden and intense that it caused Cathy to cry out a high-pitched squeal. She looked at Max, fear and confusion etched across her face, and saw an expression of smug delight looking back at her. Cathy tried to push Max off her but didn't have enough strength. Before she could resist further there was a stinging sensation in her arm. Looking down Cathy saw the hypodermic syringe, its needle penetrating her arm but the plunger was not yet depressed. "Please!... No!" she feebly cried, just as Max delivered the content of the hypodermic.

The drug that invaded Cathy's body took immediate effect. Almost instantly all her strength disappeared and her head began to spin. She was half aware of slowly falling, then feeling to cold hardness of the hallway's wooden floor. She tried to move and speak but nothing happened. Her vision became hazy as if she was looking through a mist. Then she felt her body being touched but the sensation of contact was amplified, sending electic-like sparks through her body and heightening her body's responses.

As Cathy lay totally helpless Max slowly had his way with her. He began to kiss her. At first, his lips brushed lightly against Cathy’s but the effects of the drugs intensified the reaction Cathy felt, making her body yearn for more. When Max began to kiss more passionately there was a massive cascade of pleasure-filled reactions from Cathy’s now traitorous body. If she had been able, Cathy would have cried out in delight but she couldn’t make any sound.

Max then ripped off Cathy’s blouse and bra. Even that caused Cathy to delight in the tingling ripples that resonated through her. When Max began to lick and suck Cathy’s breasts the sensations she experienced were on a level she had never experienced but once again the chemical restraints prevented her from any expression.

Once Max had satisfied himself playing with Cathy’s tits he pushed up Cathy’s skirt. She knew what was about to happen. Her mind dreaded the impending assault but her body was becoming addicted to the intense responses Max was igniting. Max stood and unfastened his pants and unleashed his cock. Cathy could see it and mentally winced at the thought of Max penetrating her, but her body was now working independently and the visible stimulus had triggered her sexual arousal despite Cathy wanting that the last thing to happen.

Max positioned himself between Cathy's legs and rubbed the head of his cock over the lips of her sex. At first, the natural seal of the lips remained closed but just a couple of strokes of Max’s cock head were enough for that seal to be breached and Cathy’s body flooded her sex with lubricant ready to accept Max’s length. Cathy wanted to scream and fight but she was verbally and physically paralysed, yet her body’s desires now had full control desperate for another hit of sensuous pleasure. As Max impaled himself Cathy’s eyes rolled back in her head. Even though she detested the man who was abusing her she couldn’t deny the exquisite pleasure she was feeling as Max’s long hard cock filled her.

Max grinned at Cathy the entire time he sank his hard meat rod inside her. He kept eye contact the entire time. She was physically unable to look away. Something about that little fact made this whole thing even hotter for him. Much more exciting than if she had accepted him with wonton lust. The thought of actually raping her excited him. Fucking her when she didnt have a choice in the matter, fucking her because he wanted to. Add the fact that she obviously detested him, was best of all. His eyes rolled back as he slowly sank inside her tight welcoming hole. He could have pushed in completely all at once but he had been waiting a long time for this moment. He wanted to savor every bit of it. The drug took away her fight, her spirit, and forced her to accept the situation that was happening to her. The one drawback was that he was unable to see the fear that was undeniably running through her mind right now. Fear and utter resentlment, which would be etched on Cathy's pretty little face. Despite the fact she was physically unable to look away, he grabbed her face anyway, right around her throat and held her head straight, eyes on him. Not enough to choke her out, but not gentle either. Enough to tell her he was in control, it that wasnt already obvious.

Max could feel the forming slickness of Cathy's pussy walls as he sank inside her. Somehow, something that he thought was already perfect, raping her, just got better. The woman was repulsed by him but despite all that, her body seemed to want this, reacting to what was happening to it. Maybe Ted wasnt doing his husbandly duties or maybe Cathy was just a slut. Max of course knew the answer was neither of these and that it was just a natural reaction. Of course that didnt make it any less arrousing for him.

Now completely inside her. His fat cock buried to the hilt inside of Cathy's hot wet mound, Max began to rock back and forth. He kept his grip, fingers wrapped around her throat, giving it a slight squeeze, just enough to keep an air of the power he held lingering. He kept her gaze on him, even though she woukd be unable to look away anyways. A smug smile spread thin across his lips. "We both know you want this Cathy, I see the way you look at me when Ted's not looking." This was of course not true. He knew it, she knew it. He hoped that fact woukd make it even more infuriating for her. Though her body was responding, Max really did not want Cathy to enjoy this on any level, or feel at ease. He wanted her afraid. "You know Ive always wanted to do this. Im sure Kimmie wants a baby brother or sister." That last, Max hoped that hit home, he hoped that hit just how bad her situation was. The thought of her being very afraid turned him on. All these thoughts rumbled inside his head with each stroke of his cock inside of her pussy. His shaft penetrating body, pumping inside her with a steady pace, her body jerking sharply with each hard thrust against her. Max sank to the hilt each time his cock invaded Cathy's pussy. The walls tightening and squeezing around his shaft just a little more each time. He alreafy filled her. If it wasnt for her wetness, he would never have been able to fuck her.

Time was short. He wanted to fuck Cathy all day but Max had a daughter to prepare for. He quickened the pace, his body slapping against hers as he buried his cock inside her body. The sound was wet, almost like sloshing in water. He kept his grip on her throat, tightening just a little more as the impending orgasm snuck up on him and he started to lose control himself. It felt like he was trying to fuck his clenched fist it was getting so tight, but he shouldered until he could no more. He gave on last hard thrust against her, rocking her hard when a wave of his hot sticky man goo spurted from the tip of his cock and filled her womb. Max kept fucking her though, as if trying to milk his spasming cock inside of Cathy's tight pussy, which felt almost as if it was tightening more with each ball emptying stoke inside her. He was almost sure this was all in his head, intensified by the moment. Not that he cared, he savored it all, staring her intensly in the eyes as his orgasm raged, his cock spurting its seed and filling her womb. He hoped the fear of being impregnated by a man she detested so much was first and formost on her mind at this very moment.

Max fucked Cathy until he was sure he had fucked every last drop he had into her. Still keeping his grip on her throat but loosening a little, he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, his tongue unvading her mouth. Finally releasing her throat, he moved his hand to her breast and began to caress her as he kissed. He pulled back, leaving drool on her lips, then slowly began pulling his cock from her, his excess semen trailing behind and oozing from the hole and down her thighs.

As Max abused Cathy, he taunted her, saying that he knew she secretly wanted him, how he had seen her checking him out when she thought her husband wasn’t looking. Cathay found the suggestion utterly repulsive. The only time she looked at Max was to see what he was up to, being suspicious of him from the first day he moved in next door. Max told Cathy he had longed to have sex with her and hoped her would get her pregnant, giving her daughter a sibling.

The mention of Kimmie’s name sent another shudder of terror through Cathy, masking the effects of Max’s fat, long length that was stretching with each stroke. The idea of her daughter finding her mother being raped in their home was devastating for Cathy and would no doubt traumatise her daughter for life. If she could, Cathy would have pleaded with Max not to let Kimmie find them and would have agreed to any perverted demand Max made. Instead, all she could do was lie there like a sex doll for Max to take his pleasure with.

After groping Cathy’s body and making his first penetration, Max settled into a steady rhythm of fucking his defenceless victim, savouring the tight hot wetness that engulfed his engorged member. Cathy was amazed by Max’s self-control. When she and her husband made love, Ted lasted a minute or less, but Max had been fucking her for at least five minutes, forcing her body to respond in the way nature intended. Cathy hated herself for feeling the arousal Max was coaxing from her. She could hear her sex squelch every time Max sank himself into her body.

Max’s violation of Cathy was not a manic frenzied assault. It was brutal but measured, designed to give him the maximum pleasure and also incite unwanted feelings in his helpless prey. Even though Cathy was incapable of speech or moving her limbs, her internal organs continued to act as normal. Max could feel Cathy’s body tremble as she climaxed around his swollen shaft. She was appalled that she couldn’t resist, her mind slowly changing from not wanting to feel the sensations of orgasm to hungrily anticipating the next.

After what had seemed like ages, Max picked up the pace of his thrusting and then impaled himself forcefully into Cathy and ejaculated his seed. Cathy could feel his member swell and throb, then the hot wetness flooding her insides, not just once but multiple times until the spurting subsided to a trickle. To Cathy’s shame, each time Max spewed his sperm, her vagina tightened around his organ, milking it for each drop of thick creamy liquid.

Once Max has sated himself he fondled and kissed Cathy once more before extracting his spent cock. It came out with a “slurp” sound and allowed the copious amount of cum, he had pumped into Cathy, to freely run out of her abused hole. Cathy prayed that was the end of her ordeal and Max would flee. Instead, he just sat back, recovering from his effort and seemingly admiring his handiwork. Then, just as Cathy thought things couldn’t get any worse, she heard the sound of a car pulling up in front of her home. There was a pause and then the sound of a car door slamming shut. This was soon followed by the sound of a key turning the front door lock. Cathay wanted to scream a warning but was still incapacitated by the cocktail of drugs. A moment's silence was broken by the sound of a young girl's voice calling out “Mom… I’m home… Where are you?”

Max heard the front door open as well and immdiately placed his hand over Cathy's mouth to stop her from yelling out a response. The move was hardly necessary, as she was hardly able to give even a slight whimper, so a full yell seemed quite unlikely. Still, it was better to take no chances. He looked around franticly, spying the discarded panties he had ripped from her body earlier. Grabbing these, Max wadded and inserted them into Cathy's mouth. Her tongue would not have the strength to dislodge the cotton gag and besides, he would only be a moment. Looking down at her, laying helpless on the floor, he gave Cathy a glare that would tell her any move of warning her daughter would end badly for the both of them.

Max quickly pulled up his sweats and went around the corner, looking for Kimmy who must of went upstairs to her room. He started to climb, already thinking in his mind, maybe it was possible she would be stripping, prepping to take a shower, thinking it was just her and her mom alone at home. He walked down the hall toward the one door he saw slightly ajar. He peeked inside, Kimmie was in there all right, and he had been correct, she had her shirt off, probably sweaty after the game, her back was turned toward him however. He had a sudden thought of just ending this right here. He could burst in and just take Kimmy now, throw her on her bed and rape her now. No, not yet. He really wanted Cathy to watch as he took her daughter's virginity away. He also didnt want to be gone long. The muscle relaxer he gave her didnt last forever. He needed to get her tied up and taken care of.

Max knocked on the door, alerting Kimmy of his prescense. "Kimmy, its Max from nextdoor." He pushed the door inward then, and pretending to feel awkward at seeing the young girl with her top off. He instantly covered his eyes and pretended to feel ashamed although the image of the girl's young perky tits as he caught her off guard would forever be etched in his head. "Kimmy Im so sorry," Max sounded as if he really was. "Your mom had to take off in a hurry, she asked me to come by and wait for you to get here so you wouldnt worry, she should be home soon. Im going to go home now, if you need anything just come on over." Max turned and left Kimmy's bedroom, a smile on his face the girl could not see.

Max had alot of work to do. His excuse was flimsy. He wasnt sure if Kimmy would see through it but he wanted to take no chances. He headed quickly back downstairs, opening and then shutting the front door, giving the appearance he had left. He went back into the living room and found his pretty little package right where he had left her. He found himself wondering how long until the drug lost its.effect. Max rolled Cathy's limp body onto her stomach, her top still ripped wide open, her bra pushed above her tits. He straddled her and and grabbed both her arms, twisting them behind her back, securing them tightly with a roll of duct tape he had brought with him. He crossed her wrists and wrapped the tape around them, his weight pinning down her body. Once he was finished, he got up and rolled her back over, smoothing down her skirt. It wouldnt be long, Kimmy would come bounding down the stairs looking for her mother. She would find her mother all right, soon she would be joining her. Max picked her limp body up and flipped her over his shoulder, walking her to the couch and laying her down. Looking down at Cathy, the wad of her own underwear, still lodged in her mouth, he took one last piece of duct tape, ripped it off the roll and pressed the sticky material over her lips, sealing her mouth closed. "If you warn her in any way, it will not end well for either of you," Max repeated the same from earlier. Moments ago, he had heard the water quit running. He now heard the sound of her door opening and her walking toward the stairwell. Max got up from the edge of the couch he sat and quickly moved and slipped quietly inside the closet. Her mother would be the first thing Kimmy saw walking into the living room. Max would be ready for her.

1702035868234.jpeg Kim didn’t think anything was amiss when her mother didn’t reply when she announced she was home. It wasn’t that unusual, her mother was often outside in the rear garden. Kim was also caught up in her excitement. Her team had won their soccer match and the trip to have ice cream was an unexpected bonus. Kim was also revelling in the attention she was getting from the boys at school, especially Barry Watson.

Apart from the normal crushes on pop stars and actors, Kim had never had any interest in her male classmates, but in the last twelve months that had changed. She and her girlfriends now talked about the boys at school, which ones were cute, which ones were hot. They also talked about sex. They all understood how babies were made but had little or no knowledge of sex as a pleasurable activity.

There were many tales of what boys would do to a girl and what a girl needed to do to a boy. Kim knew most of the talk was rubbish, but some things said had fascinated her and she began to wonder what it would be like to hold a boy’s willy, and did they really squirt their semen as soon as you touched them? There had also been whispered conversations about masturbation, how to make yourself climax by playing with your pussy. Nobody admitted that they did it, but everyone knew someone who had done something.

Kim had found the temptation to touch herself too much to resist. Over the last few months, Kim had begun to explore her body, finding how playing with different parts of her body brought a variety of sensations. At first, she was alarmed when her pussy began to leak, thinking she had lost her virginity, but she was unable to deny herself the pleasure she experienced. Kim’s experimenting had advanced to playing with her swelling breasts, putting a finger inside herself and then discovering the little swollen nub that brought her the most pleasure.

Soon Kim found combining playing with her tits and pussy greatly heightened the experience and she achieved her first climax. It was another slightly frightening event as her body shuddered and she became light-headed, but again she was drawn back again and again to enjoy the exquisite feelings. Now Kim took every opportunity to enjoy the sinful act and she had progressed to slipping two fingers into her hungry little slit while furiously rubbing her fat little clit to tease out her satisfaction.

With no answer from her mother, Kim ran upstairs to her bedroom. She needed to shower after her exertions at the soccer game. Once in her room, she began to undress, pulling off her soccer shirt over her head, and revealing her sports bra. She didn’t really need to wear one but all the other girls had started to wear them and doing so made Kim feel more adult. As Kim peeled off the tight lycra garment, the cool air on her bare titties made her pink nipples hard and erect. The tingling in her breasts radiated down to her pussy and she decided that she would pleasure herself in the shower.

Kim lightly caressed one of her pert ripe boobs and sighed, but before she could continue she was aware of someone behind her. She wrapped her arms around her naked torso and then gasped “Mr Scofield!” when she saw Max, her neighbour, standing there. Max gasped too, acting shocked by disturbing Kim in a state of undress. He covered his eyes with one hand and turned away from Kim, apologising profusely for catching her unaware and embarrassing her.

Max explained to Kim that her mother had needed to run an errand and had asked him to let Kim know she would be back home soon. Kim replied with a stammered thanks and watched the seemingly uneasy Max leave. Once Kim heard the front door open and close she relaxed. She felt her pulse racing, it had been kind of exciting to be caught by her neighbour. She wondered how much he had seen and if she had turned him on, made him hard. The naughty thoughts stoked Kim’s arousal. She rushed to her bathroom and stripped completely before stepping into the shower. As the hot water cascaded over her body Kim’s hands roamed over her soft smooth flesh and then to her intimate places.

It didn’t take long for Kim to bring herself to release, giving a stifled moan as the cascade of pleasure erupted. It was one of her strongest reactions so far, probably caused by her wicked thoughts of boys and Max. Once the tremors had left her body, leaving her in a blissful relaxed afterglow, Kim felt a little guilty about the things she had been thinking. Nice girls didn’t think such things, only nasty sluts did, at least that's what the girls at school had said.

After her shower, Kim pulled on a dress but didn’t put on any underwear. She was still feeling the buzz from her self-abuse in the shower. I gave her a thrill to be naughty without anyone knowing. Kim then went downstairs to get a drink from the kitchen. As she passed the lounge she saw her mother laying on the sofa. At first, Kim didn’t notice the tape across her mother’s mouth but as she approached Kim saw her mother was bound. “Mom… What’s going on?... Why are yo…”. Kim’s words were cut short by the sound of movement behind her. Spinning around Kim found Max standing there, looking down a her with an evil grin on his face.

Max almost faltered when Kim caught sight of him, almost. He heard the girl walking down the stairs and as she walked in the living room and caught the sight of her drugged up mother, laying there, mouthful of her own underwear lodged in her mouth. He stepped out of the closet, wanting to sneak up on her, when she spun around seeing him advance. The sight of her small body in the dress she wore made his head spin. Fortunately, he came to his senses just in time to pull out the syringe, before she wised up enough to run for it. He stuck the needle into her neck and injected the contents into her bloodstream.

Just like her mother, the effect was almost immediate. He wrapped an arm around Kim's small body, so she would not fall as her muscles turned to mush, eyelids fluttering as the drug took control, like an oncoming rush hitting her. He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand before dragging her lifeless body over to the couch where her own mother lay tied up and gagged. By now, her drug would be wearing off, which was fine, she would be unable to stop what was coming. He set Kim on to the floor on her back, the bottom of her dress riding up enough to show she had neglected to put on any underwear. Max grinned, getting down to his knees, he grabbed the teen's ankles, spreading her lean thighs. Looking over at Cathy, before leaning forward then, leaning downward, his mouth covering the young girl's muff.

Max started to lick, slowly at first, his tongue exploring the outer edges of her slightly damp slit. She was so soft, so innocent. He slipped his tongue in, running it along her length a few time, back and forth, then up to the little shroud that covered the bud of her clit. He gave the little nub a couple of licks before beginning to lightly suck on it, swirling it with his tongue before slipping it deeper into her hole. Max thought he could taste the sweet remnants of her recent orgasm. One that he was not privy to but was aware of all the same. He just knew. Max looked up from Kim's little teen pussy, looking over to the girl's mother, "Such a naughty little slut youre raising her Cathy. I really think she wants whats about to happen to her." He leaned forward again, back to exploring the teen's young virgin sex. He lapped with his tongue, sliding it inside her hole. He moved his right hand and began to rub her clit with his thumb, slowly at first, then with increasing speed, his tongue sinking deeper each time. Her sweet musky flavor was intoxicating, his cock answering the call as it once again grew hard, straining against the restricting confines of his pants.

Max wanted the girl, parts of him however wanted to torment Cathy as well. He needed to get both girl's away. In case anyone decided to come by. There would be time for more thorough play later. He planned on their company for a long time.

Max rose and undid his pants for the second time that day, staring at Cathy the whole time. The sight of her laying there, all trussed up, struggling with angry eyes glaring at him, knowing exactly what was about to happen to her young virgin daughter, only managed to fuel his erection even more. He leaned back down in between Kim's soft thighs, hard cock now pressed against her body. He began to move back and forth rubbing his cock along her. He wanted to let the moment sink in, for both women, what was now only moments away. Max grabbed his cock in one hand, with the other, he used his thumb and forefinger to spread the lips of the drugged teen, widening her hole just enough for Max to press the tip in. She was going to be tight. She was a virgin, of course she was. He began to push, his weight pressing into her. His eyes rolled back as he felt her warmth and wetness slowly envelope his cock. Immersed in his own pleasure as Kim's innocense was taken away.

Kim was frozen by Max’s sudden appearance. She offered no resistance as he grabbed her arm and injected her with the same cocktail of drugs he had plied her mother with. The young girl collapsed in an instant as Cathy watched on in horror, guessing what fate lay in store for her daughter. Cathay wanted to scream and rush to defend her daughter, but even though the sensation was returning to her limbs, they still refused to respond.

Max steered Kim down to the floor, lying her out in front of her mother so Cathy would be able to witness how Max would defile her daughter. Kim wanted to scream and rush to her mother. Being unable to move or speak was more frightening than having Mr Scofiled looming over her. The frightened teenager watched, helpless, as Max sank to his knees, wondering what he was about to do.

When Max took hold of Kim’s legs and spread them apart, she shivered with embarrassment, knowing her Mom would see she had not put on any underwear. Then Max lowered his head between Kim’s legs and began to lick at her virgin pussy. If she had been able, Kim would have screamed with sheer pleasure. Satisfying herself with her fingers had been wickedly exciting, but the sensations caused by Max’s hot, wet tongue and lips were at another level.

Soon, all fear had left Kim, replaced by intense lust that even made her forget that her mother was only feet away. Wave after wave of glorious bliss consumed her. If she had been able, Kim would have been thrusting against Max’s mouth, a willing participant, trying to extract as much satisfaction as possible. Instead, she just had to accept the carnal pleasure Max was providing.

Max taunted Cathy, telling her what a slut her daughter was. Cathy managed to make a slight moan as the effects of the drugs in her system began to fade. Tears ran from the corners of her eyes, tears of anguish for what was happening to Kim and tears from the memory of her past. When Cathy was Kim’s age, she was something of a wild child. Her family was working class. Her father worked long hours in a factory, and her mother liked a drink.

As a result, Cathay was unsupervised most of the time and soon slipped into bad behaviour. She often skipped school and hung out at the local park. On one of those days, she met a couple of older teenage boys. They had a bag of weed, and it didn’t take long for them to persuade Cathy to try smoking it. She absolutely loved getting high and met up with the boys several more times.

Then one day the boys told Cathy she would have to pay for the pot she was smoking. She told them she had no money and they replied she could pay in another way. The boys took Cathy into an old storage shed to make her payment which was to give each boy a hand job. Cathy was happy to do it so she would get the drug she was hooked on. As the days passed content of the payments became more lued until finally, the boys wanted full sex. By that time Cathy was fully addicted and willingly spread her legs.

A few weeks later Cathy’s period failed to appear. She wasn’t stupid and knew she was pregnant. It was at that time she met Ken. He came from a middle-class family who couldn’t have been more different from Cathy’s, giving Ken all the love and support that Cathy had missed out on. Cathy liked Ken but thought he was dull, a bit of a mommy’s boy. However, he was the answer to her problem. They had only been dating for a week when Cathy let Ken fuck her. He had been responsible and worn a condom so was shocked when a few weeks later Cathy told him he had knocked her up. Ken’s parents weren’t happy but they supported their son and at the age of sixteen Ken and Cathy were married.

Although it was a marriage of convenience it lasted, and when Kim was born Cathy’s wildness seemed to vanish. Ken’s parents continued to support them, allowing Ken to go to university and get his qualifications and the job he now had. Cathay had come to love her husband and thought she was content with their safe stable life. She couldn’t ask for more than a devoted husband and beautiful daughter. Now she watched Max take out his large cock and knew he was going to ruin Kim.

Kim watched with fascination as Max took out his very erect penis. To the young girl, it looked enormous, nothing like the hand-drawn pictures in the sex education pamphlets she had seen at school. Watching the long shaft sway and twitch caused Kim’s pussy to throb and she felt her wetness seep from her tight slit onto her thigh. With a mixture of excitement and trepidation, Kim watched Max kneel between her legs, knowing what was about to happen.

When the hot tip of Max’s cock rubbed against Kim’s dripping hole, a shudder went through her entire body. If she had been able Kim would have moaned and spread her legs but instead she had to suffer the torture of not being able to respond. Kim’s nostrils flared as her breathing became more laboured, but suddenly she stopped breathing as Max penetrated her. As Max pushed forward Kim inhaled deeply and her eyes rolled up into her head as Max stole her virginity. Cathy looked on knowing her daughter’s innocence was lost forever.

With a sharp thrust and a grunt, Max penetrated the soft folds of the teen Kim, instead of resistance, he almost felt a welcoming as her pussy walls tightened around his cock and seemed as if she was pulling him in. She wanted this. Maybe not in particular himself but her body seemed to yearn to be touched, fondled and even manipulated. He pushed inside her slowly, feeling her warmth and wetness overtake him. Nothing was sweeter than the feel of a virgin pussy, especially one that was as willing as young Kim.

Max sank his hard cock deep inside Kim, her tight walls still clamping around his erect tool as if drawing him in. He shuddered and pulled out just a little before pushing back inside her. He could feel her hot breath on him as her breathing increased with each thrust inside her, each small gasp escaping her lips, sounds of her innocense being taken away. She wanted this, probably much to the horror of her own mother, watching her own daughter submit to the pleasure, nothing more than a mere whore, just like her. Max took great pleasure in breaking Cathy's own daughter right in front of her, the effects of the date rape drug slowly wearing off, now tied and restrained and still able to do nothing but watch.

Max's thrusts inside Kim increased intensity, almost with each stroke, the walls of her pussy increasing their hold on his cock and making it tighter and more pleasurable to penetrate her. Occasionaly he would dip his head, licking and xmsucking one of her young puffy nipples, drawing it into his mouth, teasing her with his tongue, turning them into hard little nubs, pushing her even further into a state of arrousal. For several moments Max fucked her like this, flat on her back, heavily under the influence of a drug that he almost wondered if necessary. He pulled out, grabbing the young teen by her arm and turning her so she was facedown. Kneeling behind her, then grabbing Kim by the waist, he pulled her to her knees his hard cock, slathered in her own virgin juices, rubbing against the backs of her thighs and her exposed mound. He licked the tip of his finger, teasing her dripping opening before spreading her soft lips with his fingers and penetrating her from behind. Grabbing her by her red hair, he pulled her head up, now inches from her mother's so she could see every bit of ecstacy and stolen innocense in her young daughters face.

Max penetrated Kim's tight but also slippery pussy, with one thrust, all the way to his hilt. He began to fuck her again, his own breathing intensifying, as he pushed into her willing young body, balls slapping against the backs of her soft thighs. With each thrust into her daughter, Max glared straight into Cathy's eyes, his own eyes snearing as he smugly broke her own daughter in front of her. "Must be tough, seeing your own daughter is a slut, just like you. Watch her face Cathy, she enjoying this." Max wasnt far off, partially because of the drugs and partially possibly because her body really was enjoying the steady fucking, her tongue lolled from her mouth as drool dripped down her chin, her eyes glued on her mother's but was she really seeing her mother or was she so enrapt in the moment her gaze had nowhere to go. With one last heavy grunt, Max thrust hard against Kim's body and began to empty his balls directly into the young girl's womb. "I hope little Kimmie is on birth control Cathy, I just filled her up," Max huffed as his grip on Kim's hair grew tighter and his body spasmed in orgasm, pumping his seed inside her body. Once his orgasm subsided, Max released his hold on Kimmie's hair,.letting her head flop face down to the floor. He had to get her tied and ready to go. It was time to take Kim and Cathy to their new home.

Cathy watched her daughter’s rape. She didn’t want to, but it was like watching a car wreck. She was unable to divert her eyes from the deviant scene before her and waited for any indication that her daughter was in pain. As Max performed the perverted act, the room filled with the sound of Max grunting as he impaled Kim’s virgin sex. Cathy tried to call out, to beg him to stop, but all she could do was make a mumbled groan, her saliva dribbling from the corners of her weakened mouth.

The distraught mother cried, knowing Kim was being defiled, her young life ruined by the monster who lived next door. Cathy watched the cheeks of Max’s bottom tighten as he pushed forward, sinking himself deeper into the drugged teen’s body. Even though Kim’s body was lifeless from the effects of the cocktail of drugs that Max had injected into her, it was plain to see in her eyes that she wasn’t distressed. If she had been able Kim would have screamed in pleasure from feeling the hot fat invading member stretching her hungry pussy. The sensations in her body were like when she fingered herself but amplified a hundred times, so intense that she was blacking out every time Max fully sank in his engorged cock.

Cathy prayed Kim wasn’t feeling pain, not knowing the state of utter bliss her sex-hungry daughter was experiencing. After a few moments of Max pumping his shaft in and out of Kim, Cathy realised her daughter wasn’t showing any signs of suffering, in fact, the faint murmurs Kim was making sounded as if she was enjoying herself. This thought was too disgusting for Cathy to believe but then Max looked at her. He called Kim a slut, that she was just like her mother, and told Cathy to look at Kim’s face and see her expression. Even though Kim’s face was mostly frozen there was enough movement to see that she did appear to be taking great satisfaction from the forceful fucking Max was giving her.

The realisation that what Max was saying could be true sent a shiver down Cathy’s spine. She wondered if Kim might have inherited her mother’s unbridled desire for sex. It was that sluttiness that brought Kim into the world. As a teenager, Cathy soon learned the power her tight young body gave her, especially over older men. She would hang out at the mall or coach station flirting and teasing. It didn’t take long for someone to call her bluff and she had her virginity taken in a grubby store room at the mall. The act should have frightened Cathy and stopped her salacious behaviour but she had found the experience so exciting and pleasurable she was addicted to acting like a slut. In less than six weeks she had taken over two dozen cocks and found herself pregnant with Kim.

Her parents were both angry and disappointed, thinking Cathy was a sensible girl who would never find herself in such a situation. It was Cathy’s mother who suggested what Cathy should do. She asked Cathy if she liked Ken Stephens, the boy who lived at the end of the street. Cathy said he was OK but a bit of a nerd. Cathy’s mother said she should go make friends with him, and ask him over for dinner. Cathy gave her mother a puzzled look and her mother said that when Ken came for dinner she and Cathy’s father would be going out for the evening and that Cathy should show Ken her bedroom. A month later Ken and Cathy were engaged, Ken doing the right thing after thinking he had been the one who got Cathy pregnant.

Cathy was snapped out of her thoughts the Max telling her he had just filled Kim with his seed. Even though Max was gloating Cathy couldn’t help but glance at his still-hard cock dripping with the mix of cum and virgin pussy juice. To her own disgust, Cathy felt herself becoming aroused, it seemed her slut gene had been reactivated.

Back
Top Bottom