Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Wholesome/BDSM/Taboo (Something for everyone)

Daisylira

Fuck me like you hate me, but you love me
πŒπŒ„α”πŒ€πŒ“πŒ„ πŒ€πŒ‹πŒ‹ πŒ™πŒ„, α”π‹…κŠ πŒ„πŒπŒ•πŒ„πŒ“ π‹…πŒ„πŒ“πŒ„.
Hello all, I am Daisy. I like to think that I am easygoing and chill, I suppose it's up to you to figure out if I really am or not.

I thoroughly enjoy teasing and making light of things, as you will see in this thread. I like to try to make people laugh, and usually fail. I'm not everyone's cup of tea.
One thing about me, irl, is that I love to get a reaction out of people. Especially in a sexual setting. I like seeing how far I can push someone into losing all of their composure around me.
Hopefully I'm able to have an effect on some of you. ;)

I am looking to spice up my writing a bit. I stepped away from roleplaying for awhile, tried to get back in but life happens and I was absent for some time.
Life is a little more manageable now and I am able to spend the time needed to participate in this beautiful art form.
I generally keep my characters female and human, BUT I am hoping to get out of my comfort zone and explore other things as well.
I also usually, in the past, focus on slice of life/romantic/homey vibes with a splash of taboo in there,
that being said I am looking to explore my imagination and skills beyond that as well.
In this thread you will find all sorts of things; wholesome

romances, taboo incest, bdsm,
and some darker plots I've been thinking about.
Are you prepared? (probably, I'm not that intimidating lol)

Before I start listing all of my parings/plots/likes/dislikes I want to inform anyone reading that I am heavily into BDSM. I am also always the submissive, I am not a dom. It is almost a must have for me, I might be able to be talked out of it but not often.

Bdsm

Age difference

Fisting

Squirting

Impact Play

Bruises

Knife Play

Cum Play

Honestly I have so many, if you want to see all my kinks refer to my F-List

Death

Vore

Scat

Abuse

Lasting physical damage

Father/daughter

Husband/wife

Brother/sister

Kidnapper

/victim

Vampiers

Werewolves

Cop/victim of some crime

d6e381f9c6f5ae1e3134b6c84f13f6fc.jpg

909a599fc6f9b051745a58a75afc61b7.jpg

bb87573decc742ac7f4bc073d03a326b.jpg

6f700b9e408d06ee363b34d0d97bf6ab.jpg

68bbb587724005dfb67ce04063f69902.jpg

ed03eda1db55e27b0ed207109f668d1e.jpg

e0392c4d1ed6f74869458b343801deed.jpg

I'm still thinking about plots if I'm honest. I have rough ideas but currently just going off of my pairings is best for now. I will being updating this as I think of more details for plots.
I also want to just say that I am no good at playing more than one character in a single play at a time, I wish I could do more than one but my mind doesn't let me lol
I also really don't like playing an older character. I prefer to be the younger of the two.
If any of this interests you please feel free to PM me and we can get things going.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings in this thread.
I hope to hear from you soon!

If you've read this far, thank you. I am also willing to play via discord, just let me know if you want to and I'll give you my name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom